A Tale of Two Families Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He desperately needed to prove his love, devotion and surrender to his new Goddess and like the loving son and good student he was, Thomas remembered what Katherine, his beautiful mother, taught him shortly after his eighteenth birthday when she had finally let Thomas worship her sex. As his father had done before him, he submitted to his mother as a slave would to his Mistress, by sliding his stiff tongue through her tight anal ring and as far up inside her as he could. He heard Katherine's voice from deep inside, urging him on, telling him to tongue-fuck Linda's tight teenage asshole and lick the walls for her. But as soon as his tongue touched Linda's dusky pink pucker, she put her hand on his forehead and pushed him away.

She was so close to climax, thrilled to find that her future husband was a pussy eater of epic talent and ability. Her hot little body was tingling with electric waves that made her nipples as hard as diamonds. It was so seductive that she almost forgot what she was trying to do. Then, when she felt the total chill and pleasure shock of his tongue on her anus, she jumped back into control.

"Did anyone say you could lick my asshole, Tommy-boy? I know it wasn't me…maybe Marshall or Greg gave you permission?" All red-faced and flustered, Thomas rocked back onto his heels, so embarrassed that he couldn't utter a sound. To be rejected like that was so humiliating…not even allowed to lick her ass! He was trying to understand what was happening when he heard her voice again. "I said move back, Tommy-boy. Time to let a tough, strong man show me how my future is going to be so good when he insists I marry such a little pussy cuckold."

Marshall took his place between Linda's strong, fit legs, his powerful thighs pushing Thomas out of his way. Even more compelling than the pure sexuality of Greg's physical beauty and his commanding presence, Marshall's aura of dangerous power gave Linda a whole new set of thrills. He was destined to become an alpha-male much more powerful than Greg would ever be, and he was just starting to feel himself expanding into that role. He put his hands on tanned, firm thighs, kneading and stretching her muscles, rubbing her moist, silky flesh until he felt that it was his.

Linda started to say something but Marshall just shook his head and she stayed silent. Her eyes were all over him as his hands established ownership of her flesh…of her sexuality…of her devotion. With his hands cupping her tight ass cheeks from below and his thumbs spreading her vaginal lips wide open, he turned to his oldest friend. His voice mirrored the feelings in his eyes.

"This is it, bro. This time for real. Are you sure, Tommy? 100%? Just like them?" The fear and uncertainty only heightened the horrible taboo pleasure they remembered as young teenagers when they saw their parents together in so many different, forbidden ways.

Thomas Larkin II nodded to his friend, the barest hint of a smile around his mouth. The words came out slowly, his mouth was so dry and he couldn't seem to catch his breath. "Thanks for asking, bro. I love you for that. But we both know it's gonna happen, and…" he looked up and caught Linda's eyes, "we'll never find anyone like her again." He looked deeply into his oldest friend's eyes. "Do it, Mr. Goldman." He looked at his fiancée once again and mouthed 'I love you' before finishing his request. "Please, Mr. Goldman…please fuck my wife."

Linda thought Marshall's smirk was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. He looked so impressive and self-assured, masterful in his own way. Her readings had not prepared her for the real-time feelings and emotions that the radical lifestyle could cause. Wildly sexy and totally unnerving at the same time, she had never been on a high like this before – and she had no intention of stopping it at that point.

"What are you asking me, Tommy-boy? To fuck her once and then walk away? I don't think I can do that." His voice was different somehow, not his usual cadence, and the words sounded almost rehearsed. Linda looked across to Greg, her eyes showing her puzzlement. He had his finger across his smiling lips signaling her to stay silent, knowing how it would play out.

"No, Mr. Goldman, Sir, that's not what I meant. Please, Sir, I know I cannot truly please her…physically." Thomas sounded as stilted as his friend. "I don't mean for you to walk away, Sir. I mean…uhm…" Linda's heart was racing as the scene continued before her. "I mean, Mr. Goldberg, that while she is my wife in all other ways…her pussy is yours." Her young cunt flooded as the words spilled out of his mouth. She was just about to speak – to ask if she had any say in the matter – when Marshall spoke again.

"Then she will be my slut for as long as I want her, Tommy-boy. Is she agreeable to this?" Marshall's eyes were on her, all over her as she flushed deeply and her nipples seemed to grow another impossible quarter-inch. "Well," he was looking directly into her eyes, "what do you say, Linda? Are you my willing slut?"

She was going to answer when he stopped her with his hand. "Think, Linda. That means you are mine to have, to use as I wish…anytime, anywhere, and with anyone I ask to join us."

Her body was trembling and she couldn't stop it. Her pulse was rising and her breathing got shallower. She could see Marshall's lips moving but all she heard was the pounding of her heart and a buzz in her ears. "Oh my God," she thought to herself, "what if I'd stayed in my room and studied?" Finally she heard Marshall again.

"Linda? Are you alright?" He looked concerned – she figured she must have spaced out for a minute or two.

"Yes…fine, sorry." She cleared her throat. "Can I ask you a question, Marshall? Not about the conditions, I understand that."

"Yes, of course."

"Does someone own Sara's pussy?"

He gave her the same smirk he'd given Thomas moments before and she found it just as sexy. "Smart little thing, aren't you? As a matter of fact, her juicy, Mediterranean cunt has co-owners. But don't ask me who – I'm sure she'll tell you if she wants you to know."

The young, inexperienced freshman felt wicked shivers thrill her flesh. "And your mother? Tommy's mother? Are they a part of this, too?"

Marshall stood a little straighter and moved a little closer to the couch. Linda felt his presence expand in front of her. He couldn't believe her instinct was so strong, but that was not the time to explore it. His voice had taken on a commanding tone. "I asked you a question, little girl, and I won't wait much longer for an answer."

Linda's eyes darted around the room, surprised that he hadn't answered her yet excited at the same time by his masterful control. Her eyes landed on Greg's and after a second or two, she realized that he was nodding his head in answer to her question about the two mothers. After she quickly confirmed it with a slight raise of her eyebrow, she turned back to Marshall.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered in her low, throaty voice, "I am…and will be…your most willing slut." Waves of crackling electricity moved over her trembling flesh. "Anytime…" she felt the walls of her pussy start to flood. "Anywhere…" her eyes closed and the light show started in her head. "With anyone you tell me to accommodate." Her hips started to thrust up and out towards Marshall. She brought one hand down to her cunt and started to finger herself. Just as quickly, Marshall pushed her hand away.

"You'll cum when I tell you to, little girl." His 'take charge' attitude almost got her over the top but she stopped trying and opened her eyes to find him turned halfway to the camera and to her fiancé, his face haughty and primal.

"Now, Tommy-boy, you know what to do." His voice got stronger, more superior and much less friendly than before. "This isn't a couple teenage boys playing around anymore. You do this now, Thomas, and the cycle is complete for another generation."

Linda, Marshall and Greg kept still in the silent room, only the hum of the video camera disturbed the calm air. Thomas Larkin II, on his knees before them, shuffled closer and closer to Marshall until his face was only inches away from his oldest friend's hard, fat cock. He took the heavy, meaty tube of flesh in his hand and started licking it, coating it with his saliva, spreading the clear, sweet pre-cum over the large, plum-shaped head. Like the good cuckold he was raised to be, he prepared it to enter his beautiful blond fiancée's tiny pink pussy.

When the thick, fat prick was thoroughly lubricated, Thomas started to back away but Marshall's hands grabbed the sides of his friend's head. "Oh, no, not so fast, Tommy-boy." His eyes were glaring and his jaw tensed. "I know you want to feel what she's gonna feel, so here it is."

With no warning at all, the future captain of commerce shoved all six inches of his super-girthed cock between his future lawyer's lips, over his tongue and into his throat. Linda gasped at the violence of the act before her, then realized that she was completely turned on and ready to do anything to please the man standing before her. Her little pink pearl was throbbing, bringing her closer and closer to another climax when she heard Marshall's powerful voice again. She looked down to see Marshall's strong, dark hands holding her fiancé's head tight against his groin, Tommy struggling to breathe and tears running down his cheeks.

"Suck it up, pussy! You never cried when you sucked my cock before – why now?" Marshall's strong hands pulled Tommy's face even harder, his fat shaft taking every millimeter of open throat in front of it. "You think your mommy and daddy are gonna be proud of this little exhibition when they see this tape?" Linda gasped and Thomas gagged at the mention of his parents, still unable to catch his breath.

The darkly handsome, powerful young man felt Thomas' resistance fade as the lack of oxygen took its toll on his oldest friend. After grinding his thick, hard meat one final time in Tommy's mouth, he pulled out and shoved him away, his angry organ dripping with cuckold spit. He turned to Greg and told him to make sure he captured everything on the video. Then he turned back to the eighteen year old blonde coed on the couch.

Sweat and desire coated her firm, tanned flesh in the waning light of the Midwestern evening, the moisture highlighting the pale triangles left by her bikini on her perky breasts and her heavenly teenage cunt. He found her naïve freshness as exciting and sexy as his fiancée's dark, Mediterranean earthy aura and his hard, dripping cock led him to the sweet junction between her fit, gymnast's thighs.

He pulled her down so her ass was perched on the front edge of the couch, then he pushed her legs back towards her head. "Use your hands," he barked at her. "Hold your legs back – open your pussy for your new master."

"Oh God! Aaaaaahhhhhh…you're tearing me apart," she cried out as the plum-size head of Marshall's cock pushed past her tiny, pink labia and invaded her almost-virgin vaginal canal. Grasping her thin waist with both hands, Marshall pulled the young girl into his groin just like he'd done with Thomas' face earlier. "Please, Marshall, let me adjust to you…aaaaaahhhh…oh fuck!" He was fully embedded in her tight, teenage pussy and thoroughly enjoying every second of her obvious discomfort as he ground down against her inexperienced sex.

Marshall moved his hands to her firm young tits, his fingers closed around her excited nipples as he leaned forward to kiss the cute little coed. To Linda, it felt like his tongue was taking possession of her mouth the same way his stiff prick was taking ownership of her pussy. He broke their kiss, leaving her moaning as his fingers pulled her stiff tips up and out, stretching her breasts until she thought he was going to tear them off her chest. At the same time, he withdrew his stiff prick until only the head was left between her lips and then slammed his hips into her ass as hard as he could.

"Oh, Jesus, Marshall!" She cried out again at the brutal invasion. "Why are you doing this?" Tears started sliding down her face, much like her fiancé only minutes earlier. But behind the tears, Linda was getting more and more excited every moment he was in her, using her, and making her his own. Hips crashed into thighs like a pile driver hitting the ground as he sawed in and out of her tight, teenage cunt. Despite the pain, Linda was getting closer and closer to climax, anticipating an orgasm that would surpass the climax that Greg had given her before.

Marshall pulled as hard as he could on her right nipple and slapped her breast with his free hand. Fireworks exploded in full HD color on the back of her eyelids as Linda was swept away on an unbelievable wave of pleasure and pain. She tried to concentrate on his words as he spoke.

"This is to remind you," he said as his hips thrust forward again, "that I will never take seconds from you again." He picked up speed as he approached his own climax. "Jesus Christ, little girl – the only thing I've ever fucked that was tighter than you was the first time I screwed your fiancé's asshole."

Together the two lovers grunted and groaned their way towards climax getting closer and closer each time Marshall fucked his bottle-rocket cock up inside her tiny hole as far as he could go. Finally, with an animalistic groan, his cock grew even larger and then pulsed as rope after rope of hot, thick cum shot out of him and coated the inside of her cunt completely. As the last of his load was deposited, Marshall's mouth found her swollen nipple and he bit down had enough to take her over the edge, his teeth leaving a small mark where they broke the skin on her otherwise perfect tit. Her scream was heard throughout the fraternity house.

Marshall pulled out of the tiny blonde, leaving her crying and shaking in orgasmic bliss as he pulled her off the couch and down on her knees in front of him. At the same time, he pulled his friend towards him as well. When they were both on their knees in front of him he turned to Greg. "Do you have a close-up on her tits? Can you see the blood?" Greg smiled wickedly as he nodded. Then he looked down at Thomas.

"Recognize the mark, Tommy-boy?" Marshall was testosterone-fueled as he stood before his two supplicants. Thomas nodded. "Then tell your future wife where you've seen it before, little buddy."

Linda's eyes opened wide as she looked back and forth from Marshall to Thomas. "What are you talking about? What do you mean 'seen it before'?"

Thomas was so overwhelmed by the sight in front of him he almost couldn't speak. The young, naïve girl he had proposed to only a few hours earlier was kneeling next to him, before his best friend, naked, sweaty, and drenched in dripping semen. Not only that, her breasts were red and bruised and there was a small trail of blood dripping just below the small bite mark under her nipple. He had never seen anything so entrancingly hot and beautiful in his entire life.

"My mother…she has the mark, Marshall. Your father marked her when she became his slut and now you've done the same thing to my future wife." His voice was shaking as he spoke, all of the emotions from the long day flooding through him at once. Without thinking he bent down to his fiancée and licked the blood trail until her flesh was clean.

Marshall grinned at the pair before him. "Good memory, Tommy-boy. Now you and the slut can clean my cock. I'm hungry and I'm sure the pizza is way too cold to eat now."

Together they licked and sucked the cum and the girl-juice off of Marshall's cock until Greg interrupted.

"That's it, kids," he said, "we used the whole tape."

12