A Tale of Two Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no doubt now that Robert had murdered Bill Hurst, he'd pretty much admitted it to turn my sweet victory into bitter regret. It wasn't the worst thing he'd done to humiliate me, that was once at a party where he led me naked on a leash with a dog collar round my neck. At least he didn't bother with that sort of thing anymore; my fall from being a successful lawyer and wife of an eminent surgeon to being a hooker in his club had satisfied his lust for revenge.

Robert had a pathological need to bring down anyone who had, in his mind, belittled him, made him feel inferior. Hurst must have done something to offend Robert; killing him made no sense otherwise, it only delayed the loan foreclosure by a few weeks.

Robert had sold his Lamborghini and his villa, although he owed so much money on both he only just broke even. He was now living upstairs at the club and starting to act like a cornered rat, especially when the Colombians came to see him. He called me into his office for the first time in months.

"Tina I have two visitors... very important visitors coming to see me. They are from your homeland and I want you to entertain them... very well. But don't let them know you grew up in Colombia... don't let them know you can speak Spanish. They might let some information slip while they're fucking you, if they think you can't understand."

"But they'll see that I'm a Latina... they'll never believe I can't speak Spanish. Unless... I could pretend I'm Brazilian and only speak Portuguese. I know a little Portuguese if I have to bluff."

"Excellent. Clever girl. Now go and make yourself beautiful for them. They'll be here soon."

The Colombians weren't big men. One was taller, gaunt with a stubble beard, the other older, shorter and balding. Both were smartly dressed in expensive suits and somehow both of them had an aura of menace. It might have been because I knew who they were but to me they had the look of stone cold killers.

Robert was at his most charming and had me serving drinks and snacks although the Colombians ate and drank little. I picked up snippets of the conversation, enough to work out that a massive payment was due soon and if Robert couldn't pay up he'd lose the club and maybe more. It was chilling to hear deadly threats being delivered as part of a polite conversation.

To his credit, Robert didn't react with fear or anger but maintained his savoir-faire. When the meeting was concluded Robert generously offered me to the Colombians, free of charge. The stocky guy asked me a question.

"Oye perra, ¿eres bueno en la cama, eres un buen polvo?"

I humbly apologized.

"I'm sorry sir I only know a few words in Spanish... Hola... gratias... taco..."

"Pero eres una latina. Debes poder hablar español."

"I'm sorry I don't understand. I came from Brazil. I can speak Portuguese and English but not Spanish."

The stubbled guy tried to catch me out by asking me a question in halting Portuguese.

"Qual é o seu nome?" (What's your name?)

Thank God he couldn't speak the language and that I had lived with a wild Brazilian roommate for three years at college. I answered him trying to sound as fluent as possible. He clearly had no idea what I said but they were both convinced.

I led the Colombians, stubble and stocky, to a VIP room, sat them down, brought them drinks and then stripped naked in front of them. They made all manner of foul remarks in Spanish, describing my body and what they would do to it. I forced myself to show no reaction whatsoever.

"Hola, coño flaco, ven aquí y lame mi asqueroso culo." was one of the milder insults they flung at me. I helped them get their clothes off and their cocks out. Even before working for Robert I could give a good blowjob but now I was a seasoned pro. I was hoping to use my skills to bring them off quickly but no such luck.

They took turns fucking all my holes, ending up in a double penetration, with me lying on top of stocky who had his fat cock in my pussy while stubble took my ass from behind. Stubble was a biter who seemed determined to leave me with as many marks as possible especially on my breasts. The stocky guy was into slapping. He smacked my ass until it was red and stinging. He smacked my breasts around and even smacked my pussy. Perhaps it wasn't the worst sexual experience I'd suffered but it was close. However there was a payoff.

After they had both cum in me twice the two Colombians were relaxed and chatted freely in Spanish while I brought them more drinks.

"So do you think that French fuck will come up with the money?"

"He might, he's a cunning piece of shit, but it doesn't matter, the bosses don't want him to pay, they want the club."

"Why do they want this shit hole?"

"It'll make a great base for operations. They'll expand... get more girls... move a lot more merchandise."

"And the Frenchie?"

"He's gone! The dumb fuck believes that we're giving him a month but in two weeks we come back with a couple of the boys and we end him. Mr Garcia wants it noisy and messy... send a message to any other little assholes who think they can stick their cocks into our business."

"I feel like sticking my cock into her business again. When we take over the club, I get this cunt whenever I want."

"You're welcome to her. I like my bitches with a bit more meat on their bones."

I had to turn away to hide my reaction, not to what they were saying about me but to the news that these gangsters were planning to kill Robert in two weeks time. Would I warn him or would I just let it happen? I really hated the guy but somehow I still felt a bizarre attachment, some loyalty. Maybe it was the Stockholm Syndrome kicking in, I don't know.

After the Colombians had gone and Robert had called me into his office, I still hadn't made up my mind what I would say. When he asked me what they had said I told him, truthfully that they'd said a lot of filthy things about me. Of course Robert didn't care about that. He changed the subject.

"You owe me a lot of money Tina, for drinks, drugs, rent, living expenses. How much money do you have?"

"Next to nothing. You don't pay me much remember. I earn you far more than I cost you."

Robert stepped up to me and slapped my face, hard.

"Tais-toi chienne! You belong to me. Everything you have belongs to me. You can't have nothing. You and your wonderful doctor husband were rich... nice cars, big, expensive apartment... what happened to your half of all that?"

"I told him I didn't want anything. I felt too guilty about cheating on Dan... I couldn't take his money as well."

Robert exploded.

"Ta con stupide! C'est mon argent, putain de chienne!"

He slammed a fist into my stomach, driving the air from my lungs. I collapsed to my knees. He slapped me again, this time hard enough to knock me to the floor.

"Well it looks as though I'll have to visit the good doctor to get my money. You better hope he still cares about you, bitch. You won't like what happens if he doesn't pay up... fast. Now get out. Retourne travailler."

I staggered out of his office, still gasping for breath, tears running down my face. I was so glad I hadn't warned him about the Colombians. I hope they killed him slowly and painfully. I realized I had to contact Dan, warn him that Robert was going to pressure him for money and tell him emphatically not to pay. If he paid Robert might use it to clear some of his debt, or might use it to run, either way I'd never see a cent of it.

On my way home I stopped in at a 24hr mini market. The Korean shop owner tried to stock everything you might need, including cheap cell phones. I bought a few other items as well and they all went into a bag. I didn't seriously think anyone was spying on me but better to be cautious than killed.

I got back to my flat around 3am but couldn't sleep. Usually I'd drink myself unconscious but I wanted to stay sober and I was scared the events of this horrible day would give me nightmares. I must have dozed off at some point because I woke well afternoon. I called Dan at work but the call went to voicemail. He was probably in surgery. I called again later, still no reply. Just before I had to go to work I called again and this time Dan answered.

Just hearing his voice made me as breathless as if I'd been running a race. I told him about the Colombians and their plans to put a hit on Robert. I warned him that Robert was going to try to extort money from him but that wasn't news, Robert had already been there.

I pleaded with Dan not to pay, even if that put my life in danger, although I didn't actually say that last bit. Dan had to find some way to delay Robert, hold him off for two weeks then our problems might be over. Maybe we'd all be free to get on with our lives or maybe I'd be dead but that hardly mattered, I wasn't really living anyway.