A Tangled Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers

"So along with the skirt I wore a little sleeveless cotton shirt. It's another one of my house cleaning things. But I could see my bra when I put it on, through the arm holes, you know? Of course I had to wear one, I've been too big to go without, since...well I don't have to tell you about bras! We were both lucky in that department weren't we! Do you ever get tired of men looking at 'em though? I read where some women do. I sure don't. Always makes me feel sexy when a man looks at 'em."

Margo shook her head no. She kind of liked it too, when men looked at her tits. All those thousands of hours doing yoga weren't just for her mind and her health. She wanted to be attractive, and she was proud of her body and her nearly perfect tits. Joanie's were even bigger, and every bit as nice. At least they looked that way under her clothes. Margo's heart was beating a little faster than usual, because she was pretty sure Joanie was going to tell her the Reverend knew what they looked like out of her clothes.

"So all I could find that wouldn't show was a little bustier bra from a Valentine's Day outfit, of all things! Bright red. I checked to see if it was noticeable and it looked pretty good. Looking back now, I think my mind was already drifting, you know? Because you could see the red color through the white top, and it's a push-up thing that really makes me, well, you know.

"So it's even warmer this particular day. Remember a week ago when it hit ninety-five? It was still in the eighties when I met Donald at the church office that evening. He was wearing shorts and a linen shirt that fit him really well. I hadn't seen his legs before. They're hairy like his chest, and real muscular. Did you know he rides a fancy, expensive bicycle?

"So we go down into the heat. Thinking back on it, it was so hot we should have said let's work on this another time, but neither of us said it. I think we both knew it might be...interesting down there on an even warmer day. Is that sick? I've been wondering all week if I'm sick in the head. My, this is a long story isn't it? Are you all right? Want some more iced tea?"

"I'm fine honey," Margo said.

"Okay," Joanie said. She took a deep breath. "So...to get sorta to the point...we're about an hour into our work. I'm dragging boxes around, bent over in my little skirt, on my hands and knees sometimes. Donald was helping of course, and we were both really sweaty. My little cotton shirt was sticking to my back, and it was unbuttoned way too much. Bending over put me right on display, at both ends really, but I kept doing it. Donald, he had his nice shirt unbuttoned all the way, except for two buttons. I guess he thought he shouldn't open it right up or take it off, seeing as how he's the Reverend and all. So here's the thing that makes my heart skip, even a week later. He had a hard-on, from watching me! It was noticeable, plain as day in his shorts! And it's not a little one either, let me tell 'ya!

"Well I don't know how you would react, but for me, with things pretty much dried up with Jim, seeing him hard for me was just too much. My mind just went out of control, you know? I went all whore like and fucked the shit outta that man. Our Reverend! Oh my God Margo, it was like nothing I could have imagined. This raw sex. Really really raw! It was like we were both possessed with something, some spirit, from the church maybe. And the heat and the sweat! All I know is I've never been fucked like that, and I never knew a woman could be fucked like that. We were actually on the dirt floor at one point, with this silty, gray-black grime all over us. Like primitive people from another time. Before we left, we cleaned it off the parts of us that showed, but when I got home and took a shower it washed off of me and out of my hair and swirled down the drain, dark and mysterious. I just stood there and looked at it in wonder.

"So it turns out I'm a bad, bad woman. The worst woman in Trentburg. It's odd though, I haven't really cried about it, even as horrible as I've been to Jim. It didn't stop there either — Donald called me the next day, to see if I was all right. He really is a sweet, kind man. And then two days later I called him. I went to his house in the middle of the day, parked my car and walked there through the woods he backs up too, so I wouldn't be seen. It wasn't quite as raw, but it was every bit as good I'll tell 'ya. I don't know what's gonna happen now. That was just a couple days ago."

Joanie finally paused, her long rambling story now told, out there for scrutiny. She was nervous and her eyes misted with tears as she looked at Margo, wondering if her old friend would think she was a worthless, horrible person.

"Oh honey, you must be so conflicted. Cheating's hard, I know. I've done it too," Margo said. "The guilt can be overwhelming."

"You have! You've cheated on Derek?" Joanie said.

"I did. With two different men. Now Joanie, remember what we talked about. This is just between you and me, okay?"

"Yes, of course," Joan said. " Lord knows I've got my own secrets to keep. I understand completely."

"So do you think it's going to continue? You and Donald?"

"It sort of feels that way, but I don't know. We've both got a lot to lose, but it's powerful, you know?"

"Oh I know honey. I know," Margo said.

"So is yours...continuing?"

"Yes, but...it's different now. Derek has girls on the side too, which I never knew about..."

"Oh Margo!" Joan said sadly.

"Yeah, so, as crazy as it sounds, we reached an agreement. A don't ask, don't tell, kind of a thing. I'm still getting used to the idea, but it seems to be working."

"What the hell Margo! For real?"

"Yup. Do not tell anybody! Do you swear to me, our secrets don't leave this room?"

"Of course. You and me Margo, we're together on this. Lord knows I need someone to talk to about it all. I'm fucking the Reverend for Christ's sake."

They both had to laugh at the absurdity of that last sentence.

"So do you have more work to do in the church basement?"

"Yes, we already discussed that. We're almost through it all, and we agreed nothing else should happen down there. Anybody could have walked in on us..."

"It's not going to be easy to just switch it off," Margo said. "Maybe you should lock the door at least."

"Yeah. I'm so noisy though. Nobody's ever made me scream like Donald does."

"Wow. Reverend Blake! I'm impressed," Margo said. "Can't say I've ever thought of him that way, but yeah, I can see it. Who better to make you scream for God, right?" she laughed.

"Yeah," Joan said. "I'm all tingly just thinking about it."

"So what about Jim, Joanie? What about you guys?" Margo asked.

"Well, now that you told me about Derek maybe I don't feel so bad. I've had suspicions over the years, about Jim I mean."

"Wow, is this whole town just sex crazy? Who knew? Listen Joanie, don't go by what's happening in my marriage. Yours is yours, and you need to feel things out on your own. Don't blow it up for a little fling that can't last, but then again, maybe it's more than that. Be careful though. You don't want the whole congregation to end up hating you."

"It's all so new, my head is spinning. To be honest with you I just love feeling like a woman for a change. A real woman. You know?"

"I know honey. I know."

———————

Church on Sunday was a whole new experience for Margo. Reverend Blake, up at the pulpit giving his sermon, took on a new and different persona in Margo's eyes. She could picture the hairy chest and the powerful bicycle rider thighs under his robe. His glances toward Joan were unmistakable to Margo, even though no one else would have given them a second thought. Joan squirmed in her seat a little whenever he looked at her. She had on a very attractive summer dress, and Margo wondered if she had pretty lingerie on underneath.

On the way home Derek pulled into the Quick-Fill for some gas. Through the big glass doors Margo could see Matt working the counter. Derek went in to pay, and as he was walking out Matt smiled at Margo and raised his fingers in a little wave. When Derek went around to the gas pump she waved back, her lips curling into a smirk as the wild music fest blow-job came back to her, her clearer mind remembering it in better detail than she had before. Now that the initial embarrassment had passed, she would need more of that big eighteen-year-old cock, that was for sure.

In the church parking lot, before they left, Joan gave Margo a big hug. A 'thank you for being my friend' kind of hug. Winnie and Bob Stein walked by and said hello, on the way to their car. Margo remembered she needed to get a hold of Bob, to ask him to take her camping in his little teardrop trailer. A weekend in the woods with him would be heaven.

Christie and Rob stopped to chat for a few minutes too, Christie hugging Derek a bit less appropriately than she should in public, and Rob hugging Margo, whispering "I'm still hoping you'll call me" in her ear. She had thought about it a little after her time with him on the patio the previous Sunday morning, but hadn't reached a conclusion. Standing there in the parking lot, she did. She would call him, later that day.

What's that old saying, Margo wondered, as she stood there in the golden Sunday morning light? "Oh, what a tangled web we weave"? Yeah, that's it. Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers