A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No time for angst, I thought. I definitely remembered Danny saying something about having connections with the mob. This was some dangerous shit – maybe it was time to go to the cops, no matter how humiliating it would be and no matter how ridiculous the situation sounded.

Dina rustled in my arms, opening her eyes. "My room?" She twisted to look at me. "What happened, Dennis? What's going on?"

I couldn't bear to tell her what happened last night if she had blacked it out. "You just had a little too much to drink, Dee."

"Oh, shit. My head is killing me. I can't believe I did that. I don't remember last night at all – I've never had that much before."

"Don't worry, just rest." I kissed her cheek.

"Hey, did we actually get to, you know, last night?"

"It's okay, just rest."

"We didn't then, did we?" She rolled over to face me. "Look, my roommate's gone."

I noticed a crusty white glob in her ear. How the fuck did Danny manage to get some in there? I stuck my tongue into her ear to clean it out so she wouldn't see it later.

She giggled. "We must have done something, 'cause I'm kinda wet. I bet you're kinda hard too, sleeping next to me all night." She undid the button on my pants. I jerked back. "Come on, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

She squeezed my cage through my pants. "Shit, you're hard as steel. Or is that your cell phone in your pocket?"

I sat up and jumped to the other end of the bed. "What's with you lately? Are you hiding something? Is that rash something bad?"

"No, nothing at all."

"Come on, lemme see it!" She pounced on me, her finger pulling the zipper tab down.

"Dina, no!" She was too fast. My pants were undone and the cage was exposed.

Dina gasped. "What the fuck is this?!"

I froze. I had to tell her now. I had to tell her that my step-mother had tortured me for weeks and locked my dick up in this cage so I would sign over the money. It must have sounded crazy, but I told her the story, leaving out the more humiliating details and stopping before the events of last night. Her mouth gaped the entire time and remained that way when I was done talking. The fact that I had Dina on my side, though, made me feel lighter.

"Holy shit, Dennis. We gotta do something. This is fucking insane!"

"I know, but what are we gonna do?"

"I dunno, call the cops!"

"Will they believe us?"

"I dunno, I dunno. But we have to do something."

"If we had some hard proof...."

"Hey, you said she had some kind of device that could find hidden cameras, right?"

"Yeah."

She hopped into her chair by her desk and booted up her computer. "I know I've seen one of those before. Red lights, right?"

I nodded.

"My uncle's a cop. I remember him showing something to me like that, saying how he found some perv's hidden cameras in a dressing room once." She clicked around for a few minutes. "Come over here. Is this it?"

"Yeah, that looks like it."

"Camera Finder. Look, it works by detecting light reflecting off the lens of the camera."

"All right, so?"

"So, that means if you put a camera behind a reflective surface, like a one-way mirror or something, she won't see it."

I thought for a moment. "Yeah, then I could pretend to sign the deed in front of the camera. That's it! You're brilliant, Dee!" I hugged her and gave her a deep kiss.

---

I sat in my car outside the student union. I stifled a victory yell as Dina returned carrying two boxes. The internet had come through for us again – Dina bought the mirror and camera online for me and had it Fed Ex'ed overnight. She opened the back door and put the boxes on the floor.

"Good luck," she said, closing the door. She walked over to the driver's side. "Gimme a call when it's done."

---

Mari's car wasn't in the driveway. I opened the door to find Danny's dogs humping on the floor in front of me.

"Get the fuck outta here." I kicked Terry and the dogs whimpered. I took the boxes up to my room. I replaced the mirror that was propped up against the wall with the one-way mirror and taped the camera behind it. Finally, I had the upper hand on Mari.

An hour later, everything was set. I watched TV, naked and collared, waiting for Mari. I knew she had come in when I heard "Where the fuck have you been?!"

I had to suppress the urge to laugh right in her face. I had to seem apologetic and willing to give in to her demands. "Oh, Mami, there you are. I'm so sorry. But while I was away, I decided that you can have the money."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, really, please. I can't take it anymore. Just stop torturing me."

Mari's expression was severe, but she looked as if she were containing the broadest grin she had ever allowed to come across her face. "Oh, I'm so glad you're finally being sensible, Denny. I'll go get the deed."

12