A Taste Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel pulled out a large rolled sheet of parchment from her own pocket space and handed it to Samara who took it and rolled it out and started looking at it.

Ariel reminded her of one item, "You will likely need to redo the entire throne room, it's mostly rubble after Damiex's rage. Silaz nearly hit me with a killing curse and Damiex saved my life but he flew into an uncontrollable rage over it and nearly brought down the entire area down around us. THAT was scary, but fair warning to you there's not a whole lot left of it."

Samara gulped as she heard that tickle of fear from Ariel when she spoke about it. "Understood, I'm a little scared and also a little excited to see the damage with my own eyes sometime. But thanks for letting me know and I will build what I want into the plans."

Damiex stood up and brought Ariel with him. "Well we've given you a lot of information and left you with a lot of work and we should get going. Stop by the Palace in a few days when you're ready and then we can get started. Until then it was good to see you and thank you again for what you are doing."

Samara stood up and tightly hugged both Damiex and Ariel. "Thank you both as well so much, we are going to do great things together. I will get everything pulled together and talk to everyone in a few days when I head up to the Palace. Take care and see you both again soon."

Damiex and Ariel made their way out of the boutique and climbed back onto the bike. Ariel wrapped her arms around Damiex as he started it up and then clicked it into first gear and twisted the throttle and took off. For the next hour they sped through the streets of the capital just enjoying the fun and being together. Eventually Damiex found themselves at the top of a secluded overlook in the city and parked and shutoff the bike. Ariel twisted herself around and straddled her man wrapping her legs around him and bringing his head down for a voracious kiss. They made out on top of the red Ducati and lost track of time as they kissed and lost themselves in each other.

Ariel's bikini top was pushed off of her mountainous breasts and Damiex was roughly sucking on one and fondling the other while his aura stroked and pleasured the demoness in his arms as she moaned and cried out above the city. Ariel's hands snaked down and quickly fished his cock out of his pants that was steel hard and started stroking him as he groaned into her tits and bit her nipple causing her to hiss loudly and thrust her tits harder into his mouth.

She leaned down and put her mouth next to his ear and growled out, "Fuck me lover, right here right now. Fuck me!"

She leaned back over the tank of the bike with her huge tits sticking up high into the air and spread her legs with her tiny skirt riding up to her stomach. She reached down and pulled her soaked thong to the side displaying her dripping sex to her man and started begging for it.

Damiex reached out and roughly grabbed her tits and placed his crown right at her entrance. With a vicious thrust he buried himself into her steaming core and seized her with the full force of his sin. Ariel's scream thundered out across the city as her back arched and tits thrust hard into his hands and her legs wrapped around his ass.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! You BASTARD!!!!!!!!!"

Damiex just chuckled and started plowing himself into her over and over again as she screamed out her pleasure to the whole city. Damiex let go of her breasts and wrapped his hands around her skinny waist and fucked her harder driving the slutty sexy sounds from her lips at higher and higher volumes. The visual delight for Damiex was too much, her pendulous breasts shaking back and forth thrust up into the air, her hair a mess whipping around her neck with her eyes tightly shut in rapture and mouth open in an endless scream of pleasure, not to mention her crimson pussy lips stretched wide and tight around his thick cock as he plunged into her was too much. With a roar that thundered across the city Damiex slammed himself inside of Ariel and pumped his cum deep inside of her as she shrieked and sprayed him with her own cum as her biggest climax yet overwhelmed her.

When he finally stopped jerking inside of her he was panting, but he wasn't done with her yet. She was so fucking sexy today and he wanted to tear another piece off of her. He was in predator mode and she was his pray. Ariel was still out of it and flopping around on top of the bike when Damiex picked her up with ease and manhandled her straddling the back of the bike. Her ass was hanging off the end and her feet were spread and placed on each of the passenger rear foot pegs and she was bent over the bike hugging the tank. She was still a bit out of it and stuttered out, "W-What???"

Damiex stepped up behind her, wrapped his fist in her hair at the base of her neck and pulled as he drove his still iron hard cock up her slit and buried himself to the base. That finally got a reaction from her as her jaw dropped and her tongue rolled out and she screamed.

"UNHOLY FUUUUUUUCK! Oh my LORD what are you doing to meeeeeeeee?!!"

Damiex reached back and slapped her perfect round ass hard as he fucked her brutally turning her red ass an even deeper shade and decorating it with his big handprints over and over again.

"Take it my slut! Keep cumming for me baby I'm going to break you bitch!"

Damiex was fucking her harder than he ever had before and it had turned into just one massive orgasm that never ended as he used and abused her body in a way that it cried out for in need. It was so perfect but she could only grunt in pleasure as his cock slammed into her over and over shattering her mind into a million little pieces.

She felt him swell and knew he would soon be filling her with his seed and that brought a moment of clarity to her. With his fist still in her hair pulling her head back she twisted her neck and locked eyes with him. The intensity of her gaze was startling to Damiex.

"I can feel you swelling in me my Lord, cum for me and breed me lover! I'm serious Damiex I want you to breed me and impregnate me right now! I'm ready and I want your child, give it to me baby I NEEEEEED IT!"

Damiex was shocked but he could tell just how serious Ariel was and he had promised he would impregnate her. He was so close right now and hearing her demand that she was putting him over the edge when he made his decision.

"Yes love, get ready to be a mother! FUCK!!"

In that moment nature took over and both demons willed themselves fertile. Ariel felt his thick cock push through her cervix and enter her womb as he buried himself to the balls within her and swelled before it exploded and coated her in his potent seed.

Ariel's pussy clamped down on his cock squeezing and milking it viciously as her world detonated in the biggest orgasm of her life. She didn't make a sound though, all that could be heard was the powerful roar screaming everything from her mate. No for Ariel it was too powerful to escape. Her entire body seized and twisted upon itself as a waterfall of her own cum cascaded out of her. Her jaw was clamped shut and she was shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm ravaged her to her very soul in silent ecstasy and pain it was so intense. Every jerk and throb of his cock and spray of his seed inside of her built upon itself until she thought she wouldn't be able to survive it.

Finally it was over and her body simply collapsed like it's strings were cut and she let out a huge gasp and started panting trying to force air back into her lungs. She couldn't talk, couldn't move, just little groans and shaking was the order for now.

Damiex had pulled himself free and was standing back with a silly shit eating grin on his face taking in the view. Ariel was a mess like never before. He'd never seen her so wrecked and was awfully proud of himself. Her crimson pussy was swollen and a very very deep dark shade of red gaping open and leaking a steady trail of cum onto the ground with her ass high up in the air and bare save for the ruined thong splitting her ass and her skirt pushed up to her stomach. She looked like the entire Roman Army just fucked her to unconsciousness.

He walked around the bike a bit and got a look at her face. It was a beautiful mess but she had the dopiest silliest grin plastered on her face with her eyes softly shut breathing deeply. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him and they radiated love and happiness and worship, and yes devotion.

She picked her head up and whispered, "I'm going to be a mother... I'm going to have your baby."

Damiex smiled so softly and lovingly at her before gently picking her up and leaning against the seat and holding her protectively in his arms.

"Yes my love, you're pregnant. I bred you just like you asked and we are going to have a baby together. I love you and I'm glad your happy."

They stayed that way in loving silence for a long time just cuddling together and sharing in their joy and love. Eventually Ariel broke the silence.

"You know that Serenity is going to want to get pregnant immediately now too don't you?"

Damiex chuckled softly, "Oh yes, when I made the decision to grant your wish I knew I was making it for both of you. I wouldn't be surprised if she demanded it when we get back in fact just so that you both are pregnant on the same day and share your pregnancies together. You know she loves you almost as much as me right. She loves all of us, but you are my right hand and Serenity is my left. It's always been both of you together."

Ariel giggled, "Yes we really are co-wives to be honest and I love her so much as well. I think you are right though and by the end of the day we will both be pregnant. I can't say this is what I expected when I woke up today, but I am so glad it turned out this way. I've been building up to that for a while now."

Damiex kissed her deeply, "I know."

Eventually he cleaned both of themselves up and destroyed the remnants of their play and got seated back on the bike. With one last look at the view that neither would ever forget they turned the bike around and started to make their way back to the Palace.

*****

When Damiex and Ariel walked back into their room it was empty save for Serenity who was working at Damiex's oversized desk in his work area with a bunch of documents spread out across the big desk. Serenity heard them come in and turned and smiled at them before standing up. She gave Damiex a big hug and kiss first before turning to Ariel when she stopped.

"What? You look so happy, what happened while you were gone. Something good obviously."

A huge smile split Ariel's face and she squealed in excitement. "I'm pregnant!!!"

A look of sheer joy bloomed on Serenity's face and they both screamed in happiness and hugged tightly.

"That's AMAZING news I'm so happy for you congratulations!"

It took a few minutes to calm down, but when they did Serenity quickly turned on Damiex and for the second time that day saw a stare of incredible intensity. This time it was a set of royal blue eyes that looked like they were on fire instead of golden, but he recognized the same look and knew what was coming.

"You're getting me pregnant tonight husband!"

Damiex took Serenity into his arms and proceeded to consume her with his passion before breaking the kiss and speaking.

"Of course my love, anything you want and I already expected this. I knew I couldn't get one pregnant without the other."

Serenity smirked at him, "Damn straight, we're co-wives we share everything together so of course we will share our pregnancies. Just make sure you get the job done tonight stud."

Damiex sharply slapped her ass as Serenity bit her lip and closed her eyes and moaned. "That won't be a problem baby, you get to be the center of attention tonight and I get to breed your sexy little ass. I'm looking forward to it."

Serenity moaned and shivered in his arms until she took a deep breath and let it out and patted his chest gently and disengaged.

"Ok stud well as AMAZING as all of this is and as excited as I am, I'm also glad your here now. This is the perfect time to catch you up on what I'm doing and what I've gotten accomplished. You two pull up a seat and I will take you through it."

Damiex and Ariel both pulled up seats and Damiex nudged her along.

"Sounds good, what do you have for me?"

Ariel quickly pulled through the different stacks of paper and pulled out several and laid them in front of him.

"Now before we get into the details, you know I've been working on your slums revitalization project and that's what all of this is. I wanted to wait to start it until after the threats were dealt with, but I spent a lot of the last month in meetings and with planners and getting everything setup and I think I'm finally there."

Damiex gave her a hug, "That's great news, I'm so proud of you!"

Serenity smiled at him and continued. "Well the Capital is the biggest city in the Land of Lust. It's roughly the same size as New York City on Earth but we aren't nearly as densely populated as they are. In New York they have approximately 8.5 Million Humans there. As I said we aren't nearly that densely populated but the last estimates for the Capital are around 2.5 Million demons of some kind or other. The slums is basically its own district here and had grown over time but right now there are approximately 250,000 people living in the slums. They have all agreed to the proposal that I laid out a few days ago and was circulated around the slums. It's going to be expensive at first but it's within budget and during this time we will start to see more and more income from your other ventures so there will be nothing to worry about."

Serenity pulled out a packet and pamphlet and handed one each to Ariel and Damiex.

"This is what everyone received and agreed to but basically it breaks down to this. Over the next four weeks everyone in the slums is moving out. They have all been assigned housing in other districts for now with the help of the other district leaders here in the city. This is temporary housing for only one year paid for by the Lord and Lady of Lust. Each citizen will receive a stipend of 50 gold coins per week. For nearly everyone this was like a steady fortune they can now rely on. It may not sound like much to us, but it's enough to not only cloth and feed them well but unless they party and live it up each week they will even be able to start a savings. They will have housing for one year and by the time that year has passed the slums will have been reborn."

Serenity reached over to the other side of the desk and unrolled two large sheets of parchment that were drawings of the new "slums" when it was finished and it was gorgeous!

"This is what we are aiming for and I've been assured that it can be completed by the deadline. The hospital, school, training center and new housing will go up first. Then the shopping district and entertainment areas will go up last to help bring new business in. Housing will be free for the first five years to give everyone a chance to select a form of training or profession and to get their feet under them and then after five years we start an income based rent fee with a buyout option so if they decide they want to own their own place instead of rent then they can do that too. In the communal housing sections each will have their own large kitchen and community eating area. Breakfast and dinner will be served free daily and for the near future the hospital, school and training facilities are all free. Our goal is to educate, enrich, and empower this portion of our population so we are giving them every advantage. Based on the number I've spoken with myself it's clear that the vast majority are very excited for this opportunity and are looking forward to taking control of their lives and changing their fate. This is a wonderful thing you are doing my love."

Damiex pulled her quickly onto his lap and held her close and kissed her. "It may have started as my idea baby, but you're the one that has put in all the work and effort. This is a testament to you and I couldn't be more proud of you and the incredible job you've done!"

Serenity was beaming in happiness at his praise.

"I've already contracted for the demolishment of the current slums as well as the construction of its replacement. I also have already started on staffing and employment and have several offers from businesses in the Capital wanting to expand into this new area as well. That reminds me, we can't call it the slums anymore, or at least we won't be able to soon. What do you want to name it?"

Damiex paused and gave it some thought. "This is basically going to be a part of your legacy love and you've done all the work. It is going to help a huge amount of people and become a safe place for a better life. Let's call it Serenity's Haven."

Serenity was smiling but there were small tears running down her cheeks as she spoke. "Thank you love, I'm honored and I love you."

Ariel cleared her throat and both Serenity and Damiex turned to look at her. Surprising both of them Ariel pulled Serenity to straddle her and kissed her deeply and with passion for a full minute before she broke the kiss and stared into her eyes.

"I am so damn proud of you! You are the best Lady of Lust we could ever hope for and the only match for our Lord. You know what he's trying to do and change and you are right there next to him every step of the way. I love you and am very proud to be your co-wife Serenity."

Serenity cupped her face and smiled at her. "I love you too Ariel and am glad to be your co-wife too. We're both perfect for him and for each other. It's the three of us to the end as well as our sisters of course."

They both laughed and Ariel said, "Of course."

Serenity showed them a few more things but they were mostly done. It worked out perfectly because Alizay came in and let them know it was dinner time and led them to the great hall where they were happy to see the rest of the Sins and the other ladies. It was a very happy night and they celebrated as everyone quickly heard that Ariel was pregnant and that Serenity was just minutes away from being pregnant herself alongside her once they got back to the room.

True to his word Damiex and the ladies made Serenity the center of their attention and by the end of the evening she was not only pregnant but blissfully boneless and senseless. Damiex then took the time to reward each and every one of his other ladies and they eventually all fell asleep together in the nest. It had been a damn good day.

****

The next few weeks passed quickly by and it seemed like everyone was moving in multiple directions. Serenity was heavily involved for several hours most days with progress on The Haven as she had been calling it. Zaxen and Willow were busy setting up more farms and ranches as expansion was booming and would be for the next year or so as it expanded in the Land of Lust. They both worked closely with Samara and everything was growing quickly. Damiex's troops were all back from the Black Fortress and Samara had taken over that portion of things, though as Damiex promised he was footing half of the expenses for her.

Cassius, Lunara and Alissa had all been spending time tracking down the final remnants of Silence's soul hunter network and had travelled to several other districts and handled the dregs of it. The other soul hunter groups were all leaving the Circle of Lust. The complete and total destruction of Silaz and Silence convinced them that they didn't all want to die for this and they were moving to the other circles. Damiex was pleased by this and was glad he didn't have to hunt all of them down. He had no interest in mass murder and was pleased to see them move on instead of fight.