A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 05

Story Info
Pam is presented to Kevin by her husband.
3k words
4.17
78.9k
16

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

Last of Chapter 4

Neither of us spoke as we walked into our house. I was afraid of what he had seen, especially that I experienced fantastic sex as I never knew it existed. My body was exhausted but my vagina was swollen and still flowing with gratification.

John fell into bed half way undressed and I soaked in a warm tub of water, trying to return to my usual self. It took nearly an hour, but I finally was relaxed enough that I thought I could sleep. I collapsed and was asleep in two minutes.

It was ten the next morning when I was awakened by the doorbell. I tossed a robe on and went to the door. It was a floral delivery van. The young man asked if I was "Pam". He handed me a beautiful vase filled with yellow roses, my favorite. I gave the delivery man a $5.00 tip and opened the attached card. It said, "Last night you exceeded all of my expectations. I hope you and John enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. Next Saturday I have another adventure planned for you both. Have a great week and get plenty of rest," signed, Kevin.

The End of Chapter four.

CHAPTER FIVE

The following week at work seemed very normal, getting ready for the summer break. My classes went smoothly and I made certain I would not run into Kevin. John was not as happy. It took a few days, but after dinner and a couple drinks, he admitted he did remember all of the things that happened at the club. He reluctantly disclosed that he had very mixed emotions. He was hurt and embarrassed being in his position as a cuckold, but was happy to see me so fulfilled and thrilled sexually.

He disclosed that he had become very sexually aroused watching me have a series of orgasms in several ways and he had received a wonderful release when I gave him the blowjob in the car. We did not talk about it the rest of the week and I never fully admitted to him how much I loved being used.

It was Tuesday afternoon I returned to my class room and found an envelope with my name on it. Opening it I discovered a paid, year long membership at the finest health club and spa in the city. Kevin attached a brief note explaining that he had arranged a physical trainer for me.

He was to meet me at this club Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 until 10 pm. He was specific in that this membership would be cancelled if I ever missed ANY of these appointments, OR if I failed to complete any and all workouts directed by the trainer who would be sending a weekly report back to Kevin on my progress. Kevin clearly stated that he loves my appearance, but he wanted me to improve my form, strength, stamina and physical abilities. I was to have my first appointment the next day.

I arrived early at the gym and was sent by the administration desk to see a physician on staff. I was immediately escorted into the office by a nurse and told the doctor would be right in to see me. I was to undress and prepare for a physical exam. Before I even had my dress off, a female physician entered and introduced herself as Dr. Sylvia Graham. She was very professional and gave me a through exam, including a cardio stress test and took several blood samples for analyzing. She carefully inspected my body for any tattoos or piercings. She found that I had neither. As she finished, she told me that I was to be assigned to a highly qualified trainer named Robert King. He was young but had his Masters Degree and just finished a year working with the U.S. Olympic track team. I was sent to another wing of the gym to meet him.

As I opened the door to Mr. King's office, I nearly bumped into him as he was walking out. I introduced myself and he asked me to have a seat and that he would be right back. I sat down and he was gone in a flash. I learned that he was always in a hurry. He was only gone a few minutes and took a seat behind a desk that was overflowing with neatly stacked papers and folders. He was wearing gym shorts displaying his well toned legs and a great butt. The "muscle shirt" displayed his firm chest and strong arms. He was not build like a weight lifter, but more like a gymnast, well toned and trim.

He said that he had been given very strict instruction by Principle Richards and mentioned that he was to send a weekly report on both my progress and my attitude toward physical and mental improvement. Robert informed me that the doctor was sending him a physical evaluation to include my height, weight, and body shape.

Principle Richards had stressed the goals for me were generally improved health, strength, and body shape improvement, i.e. smaller waist, firm and shapely hips, thighs and breasts. He made it clear that he had the authority from Principle Richards, he could "stretch the normal limits" to accomplish his goals. I was told that was all for now as he wanted the physical exam results before he began developing the training program. The only thing he required was for me to go to the clothing department and obtain a full set of workout items. He stood up and escorted me to the office door.

When I went in the clothing unit and introduced myself, the sales lady said she already had an account open and paid for to cover anything I would need. I was to get two pairs of shorts, a pair of deck sandals, two sleeveless t-shirts, two exercise bras and a bathing suit for my swimming. That article turned out to be a very brief bikini. After trying each on for correct size, I packed everything in a bag and carried them out to my car. My first appointment for training was to be the next Monday, allowing them time to review my exam and to plan a training curriculum.

I called John on his cell phone and he said he was on his way home and would pick up some take-out as it was getting late. He sounded very happy and told me he couldn't wait to tell me some good news.

When we were finally home and eating, John told me that the school administration had called him in just as he was leaving for the day. It seems that Mrs. O'Leary, who had been teaching science to high school for over twenty years was not going to be able to return next fall. Her husband was ill and she was going to stay home and care for him. Since it was an emergency the teachers union would allow the school to select her temporary replacement. For some reason, they had selected John.

This was a great opportunity for him to possibly step into a permanent position and the salary would be $32.00 per hour, plus benefits as compared to the low amount he was getting as a coaching assistant. Now we could certainly get back out of debt!

However, I knew the real reason he had been offered that position. It was because Kevin wanted to keep me as his new sex toy. I knew both of our jobs would disappear if John and I did not do everything we were told. I was not sure John understood our real situation. He was so ecstatic; I did not discuss it with him at that time.

It was Thursday before I had any contact with Kevin. It was only a brief note that said everything was going well with the gym and he wanted to congratulate John on his new job. Obviously, he wanted me to know he had arranged it. He had included a sealed envelope to be given by me personally to John. I would do that at dinner that evening as I did not want to destroy his happiness over the new job offer.

As we were finishing desert, I got up the courage to give John the envelope from Kevin. He took it, ripped it open. He started to read it and said. "He tells me that I have to read this to you." I put down my spoon and stared at my husband.

"John, you must now be fully aware that I have made arrangements for employment for both you and Pam. She may have told you that I have requested only a few things in return. One major one is that you are to not only allow, but to encourage your beautiful wife to become my sex toy to use as I see fit, whenever I want her during weekends. Monday through Friday afternoon, you both can live your normal vanilla life any way you choose. That will be your time. After watching Pam and I at the club last weekend, you would have to be a fool not to realize that she loves being my sub and that she is enjoying sex more now than she ever has in her life. I am certain she will admit that if you ever have the courage to ask her. Will you allow Pam to obtain pleasure from this aspect of her life?"

"My only wavering is that I require your open and complete approval for me to make use of her. You must not only say it is alright with you, you must tell her (and me) that you want her to be mine whenever I want her on a weekend. During the week, you two may maintain your sham marriage. To maintain the current situation for your jobs, I will require you to bring Pam to my house next Saturday night. At that time, you are to present her to me. I want both Pam and I to see and hear you give her to me and then for you to watch as she is taken and used for my pleasure and Pam's sexual gratification. After you and Pam discuss whatever you need to talk about, you both will be at my house at 7 pm. You may then give your wife to me. You may watch, but never interfere with whatever we do. If you do not agree, you may submit your papers for dismissal from the school Monday morning."

It was clear, John now knew what he would have to do and what was expected of me. My greatest fear was that he would ask me if I wanted to be Kevin's sub and if I had truly enjoyed the sexual experiences I had at the club. I do love John and I do not want to hurt him. I thought it might be easier on him if he believed that I was also being forced to do these things and they did not give me pleasure.

We did not discuss Saturday during the next two days. It was early Saturday when John looked at me and directly asked what I wanted to do. I told him that economically we had no choice except to go along with Kevin. I said, "I love you, only you and will always love you. No matter what he makes me do, you are the man I married and that will never change." That appeared to calm John and he agreed and told me he was so sorry I was forced into this difficult and embarrassing situation.

We arrived at Kevin's house a few minutes before 7 and both walked to his door. John had decided to wear a pair of Dockers and a sports shirt and slip on sandals. I wore a simple sundress with a bra, panties and no hose. My sandals were the tie on style. I was a typical housewife, certainly far from sexy.

The maid answered and escorted John and I into the living room. She then asked if she could get us anything. Kevin, interrupted and told her that she was to take the rest of the evening off and go home. Kevin told us we would be alone as his wife was gone to a seminar for the weekend.

It was unusual for Kevin to appear rude or ungentlemanly. He never asked us to sit and he remained seated in his overstuffed recliner. He had never greeted us in any manner. He did speak to John and asked him if his new job offer met with his approval. This was his way of rubbing the pressure into John.

Kevin said, "Now that we are alone, let's get right to the point. By you both being here as I directed, I assume you both agree with the situation as I offered."

John stepped forward and told him that we had discussed it, and found that we had no options. He then told Kevin, "As we understand, anytime during any weekend you want Pam, she is to be your property. We both agree."

Kevin yelled at John, "That is not what I asked you to do. Now do as I asked or get out of here right now!"

I was shaking and felt my knees knocking as John tried to remember exactly what he was to do. After a brief pause, John took me by the arm and walked me to my new Master. "Sir, I am presenting to you my wife, Pam, for your use and for the pleasure you may receive from her." He then stepped back hoping Kevin approved.

Looking for a response, I saw Kevin take a drink from a tall glass and he looked over at me and finally back to John. "I will accept your gift, John. Thank you." He continued, "Pam, do you agree with Johns offer and that you will be mine on the weekends?" I hesitated and then told him that if my husband wanted it, I would do as he requested."

Kevin yelled at me, "It doesn't matter what your husband wants. It doesn't matter what you want. What matters is what I want. You are my bitch and my cunt. Do you understand?" Shaking with fear, I responded, "Yes, Sir."

He turned to John and said in a soft voice, "I would appreciate it if you unwrap this fine gift for me. You may then present it to me."

I stepped forward, no more than five feet in front of Kevin and John moved in behind me. Holding my hands to my sides, my fists clenched, I felt John unbutton and start to unzip the back of my dress. He slid it off my shoulders and let it slide down my arms. As it reached the floor I stepped out of it. John laid it over the back a a nearby chair. I was now standing directly in front of Kevin wearing only my bra, panties and shoes.

John was standing beside me, waiting for Kevins response. It came quickly as he told John to "finish your job." My husband again stepped behind me and unsnapped my bra. He quickly removed it and tossed it on my dress. My hands went to my bare breasts, covering the firming and erecting nipples. Kevin, laughed as he said, "I knew my sweet bitch loved exposing herself to me. Stroke them for me and pull on your nipples, making them hard for me."

I cupped them and lifted them as if offering both of my tits to Kevin. I felt an aching deep in me as I offered myself to this man. He smiled and complimented me as I could not help becoming more and more sexually aroused as my husband was presenting me to our employer. The sensations I felt were a combination of many things. I was embarrassed at my nudity, but also proud that my body was attractive enough to excite this handsome and exciting man.

I mentally flashed back to last weekend and the feeling as he entered me, stretching my vagina, pumping into me and then the magnificent feeling of him ejecting his fluids, filling my cunt to overflowing. My climax was breathtaking.

Kevin instructed me to rotate, showing him all of my body. I started to perspire and yet felt a chill over my entire body. That was when he told John to remove my panties. I stopped turning and John grasped the elastic waist band, pulling them down off of me. I stepped out, revealing my entire body to Kevin.

Waving for John to step back and for me to move closer, Kevin placed his hand completely over my mound. "You have done an excellent job of making this a smooth as a babies butt. You are to have it this way every time you come to me." He again laughed as his fingers slipped along my very wet vaginal lips, realizing how much this was exciting me."

Kevin said, "John, your wife is really my slut, isn't she? See how wet she is and I have only just lightly touched her. Look at her extended nipples and smell the sex as it is flowing out of her beautiful cunt. What do you think, John? Does she want me to fuck her? Would she be satisfied with you fucking her? Answer me, John!"

My husband backed away even more, tears forming in his eyes as my body was visibly answering all of Kevin's questions. I did want Kevin to take me, to use me and to fuck me. We both knew that John would not be able to satisfy my sexual craving. My husband leaned against the back wall and to my surprise, cried and said, "She is yours."

END OF CHAPTER 5

Chapter six will be Kevin using Pam while John is allowed to watch and assist Kevin. Pam will also begin her physical training at the gym.

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers