A Techies Wonderland Ch. 04

Story Info
Losing has never been so much fun.
4.9k words
4.75
102.5k
68
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers

Ch. 04: The first football loss

It had been a very quiet two days following my "date" with Amanda and the subsequent extracurricular activities. I had two days of relative peace and quiet in my office getting some serious coding done on the order tracking system. Even Celia, who seemed to always be out to try and entice me into sex had left me relatively alone. I already knew that I wasn't going to be nearly as lucky today. Yes it had only been a pre-season game, but I doubted that anyone would care about that. Kansas City losing to the Bucks 25 to zip? This was NOT the way to start the season, nor was it the way to start my first week in the pool. About the only consolation was that I was going to get to see Elaine naked.

I wondered how long it was going to take for them to make me "pay" for my teams loss, and I didn't have long to wait. Elaine and Suzanne walked into my office not long after I had gotten there.

"Come on Chris. Time for us to pay up." Elaine said as she stepped around my desk and pulled my chair back.

"Oh? I have to go somewhere special for this?" I asked with a wry face.

"Oh. I might have forgotten to tell you. If your team loses by more than 21 points you have to do a strip tease on the break room table." Elaine said as she pulled on my arm to drag me out of my chair.

"Wait a second. I have to do a what?"

"A strip tease. But it's ok, you won't be alone. Four of us lost big time this week." She said cheerfully.

"Oh well as long as I don't have to do it alone!" I said sarcastically as she and Suzanne looped their arms in mine and walked me out of the office and toward the break room. When we got there the room had been arranged so that the huge oak table was the center of the room with 6 chairs arrayed around it, each occupied. Amanda sat fully dressed next to Celia. Jeanie and Maria also sat, waiting expectantly, fully dressed, but Coryn, a twenty something black girl I had only met in passing sat with her huge butt and gigantic breasts completely naked in one of the chairs, watching me brought in with a grin on her face almost as large as her breasts.

One face I didn't recognize was an extremely petite blond sitting topless in one of the chairs, her mid fortyish body sporting a pair of perky B cup breasts with large puffy nipples.

Amanda got up and walked over to meet us. "Chris. I don't think you've met Pat yet," she said, holding a hand out toward the petite young woman. "Pat's been on vacation for the last three weeks and just got back from her cruise. She does all our purchasing." Amanda said. "And she picked a really good day to come back to. This will be the first time we've had a man do the touchdown dance for us." She said with a grin before she leaned close to me. "Just relax and have fun." She whispered before turning and walking to her chair. "Ok ladies...and stud. The table is yours!"

Elaine and Suzanne walked me to a chair that acted as the step stool and stood behind me until I took my shoes off and climbed onto the table. They followed me up onto the table, a classic stripper song starting as soon as we got on the table.

Suzanne and Elaine wasted no time in starting to twist and turn their bodies, tugging at their clothing and tossing it out off the table to the ladies sitting around us. I on the other hand wasn't quite sure what to do and began to clumsily undress and make my best imitation of dancing, which was failing miserably.

I looked at Elaine, who was skimming her little pink panties down her legs as she wiggled her ass at the cheering ladies behind us, her creamy white skin and cute little auburn bush now fully on display. Suzanne was going a bit slower, her somewhat heavier form moving smoothly as her breasts, surprisingly large now that they weren't contained in the industrial strength bra she had just tossed way, wiggled and swayed.

"Here. Let me help you." Elaine said, moving herself in front of me, her hips wiggling and swinging unceasingly as she started undoing my belt.

I tossed my shirt to Amanda and Celia and did my best to wiggle seductively as Elaine gyrated her way down to her knees, pulling my pants down along with her. She helped me pull my feet out and then gave my pants a shove, letting them slide off the table while she wiggled and twisted her way back upright, pressing her bare ass against my boxer covered cock.

"That's it. Just have fun!" Elaine called over the music, turning to face me and rub her little titties all over my chest. I looked over and saw Suzanne sliding a pair of lacy panties down her legs as she squatted down, keeping her knees together as she did so. I watched her leave them around her ankles and then stand back up, still holding her legs together.

"You ready stud?" She asked, turning to face me as she stepped out of her panties and let her legs spread, revealing her freshly shaved pussy. She danced her way right up against me, her hands sliding around my body and her big tits wrapping around my side as she ground her pussy against my hip.

Elaine giggled girlishly as she continued to dance, her hands high above her head and her body rubbing all over mine, making my cock harden inside my boxers. "This is what they're all waiting for!" she called over the loud music. With a wink at Suzanne she sank down in front of me, dragging her hands down my chest and hooking my boxers with her fingers. I felt my cheeks blush with embarrassment as Elaine exposed my hard cock, letting it bounce out of my boxers, slapping her in the face accidently as it did.

"Damn!" I heard Suzanne say as she squatted down next to Elaine, her hand quickly reaching out to grab my hard on. Before I had any chance to object, she engulfed my engorged head with her mouth , pushing her face toward me and consuming as much of my length as she could.

The cheering and wolf whistles seemed to escalate dramatically as Susanne began bobbing her head on and off my cock as I stood there on the table looking down at Elaine for help. But instead of helping she got up and started encouraging the ladies to chant "Fuck her! Fuck her!"

I looked down at Amanda, who was whistling and cheering as loud as the rest, taking a break from it long enough to wink at me and mouth "Do it!"

To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement. Hell, I'd never been naked in front of more than two women at once before, let alone "on stage" and to have my cock sucked in this condition was truly embarrassing. How any of them thought I would actually fuck on stage was....well...almost insulting.

"Come on Chris. Do it!" Elaine said as she slid up and pressed her body against mine.

"You really want me to?" I asked.

"Definitely!" She answered.

"Ok. You first then!" I said over the music. She looked at me and then down at Suzanne and my fat cock sliding in and out of Suzanne's mouth.

"Ok. But you have to do both of us then!" She shouted back before squatting down next to Suzanne and whispering something in her ear. Suzanne looked up at me with a gigantic smile and let go of my cock, turning around on her hands and knees, dipping her shoulders down to stick her ass up at me.

Elaine was next to her in moments, her ass sticking in the air and wiggling around as the chanting increased.

I knelt down behind Elaine and rubbed my saliva covered head between her lips, sliding it up and down before engaging it into the entrance to her tunnel and pushing hard to drive my cock into her a couple inches.

The room went almost silent, except for the music, as I started pumping my hips, driving my cock in and out of her pussy, working it into her until I could feel my cock banging against the end of her tight tunnel.

I looked over at Suzanne, who was looking over her shoulder at me almost pleadingly. I pulled out of Elaine and moved over behind Suzanne, rubbing my pussy juice covered cock up and down her fat engorged lips. I pushed forward, sliding easily into her pussy and driving my cock into her until my hips pressed against her round ass.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" She squealed in pleasure as I started pumping in and out of her fat pussy, each stroke banging into her with my hips, making her whole body shake and her huge tits swing around madly below her. "GOD DAMN!" She cried as I held her hips and pounded into her, my hands squeezing her big round ass. "YES FUCK MEEEE!" She squealed like a little girl at a birthday party, apparently enjoying my attentions much more than I would have expected. I looked over at Amanda and Celia, Celia's dress pulled up to her waist and her fingers plunging rapidly in and out of her pussy.

I looked around and was shocked to see Coryn's legs hooked over the arms of the chair, spreading her legs and pussy wide open, one hand diving in and out of her pussy and the other pulling and tugging on her big tits. I could see her staring at me, almost as if she were putting herself in Suzanne's place.

Pat, sitting next to her, had her panties down around her knees, her skirt covering her hand, which was obviously busy in her on pussy.

"Don't forget me!" Elaine called from where she was still on all fours next to Suzanne.

"I won't!" I answered, plunging my hips against Suzanne's round ass over and over again.

I could tell that Suzanne was getting close to her climax, her breathing becoming more ragged by the second and little shudders running up and down her whole body. I wasn't at all surprised when she screamed "I'M COMING!" at the top of her lungs.

I continued to plow into her until she pulled away slightly, her over stimulated clit no longer able to take the constant attention that it was getting. With a grin I pulled out of her and shifted back to Elaine.

"You wanted me to do it. Now it's your turn." I said to her.

"Fuck yes. Give it to me! Stuff it into my hot cunt!" She said aggressively. "I want to feel your whole cock pounding into my little cunny."

"You asked for it." I answered, rubbing my slickened head between her lips to find the entrance to her tunnel. I engaged my head into her and then rammed myself deep into her, my head smashing against the end of her tunnel and sliding her on her knees a few inches across the table.

"FUCK YES!" She squealed loudly. "FUCK ME HARD!" She cried, her face nearly touching the table. Again and again I rammed into her, pulling back until my cock was barely inside her and then plunging deep into her again. Her whole body shook and trembled at my onslaught, her breathing erratic as she gasped for breath. "GOD I'm GOING TO CUM!" She squealed as her pussy clamped around my cock, making it nearly impossible to pull from her.

I was surprised when she pulled hard, drawing herself off my cock and then quickly rolling over to sit on her ass. She slid forward until her ass was against my legs and then reached out for my cock, using one hand to stroke it while she wrapped her lips around it, sucking vigorously.

"Come on. Cum for me. I want to see you squirt all over me!" She said, after pulling her mouth from me.

"Damn." I groaned, feeling a set of hands rubbing around my ass and back, one hand sneaking around to my chest and playing with my nipples. I felt a pair of soft tits press into my back as the hand on my ass disappeared, to be replaced by a pair of soft thighs.

"Give it to her. You made me cum so hard, now it's your turn. Squirt your cum all over her. That's what she loves. She loves to be covered in cum!" Suzanne's quiet voice coaxed from behind me.

I looked down at the ladies around the table, all of them playing with their own bodies in some way, including Amanda, who had her blouse unbuttoned, and her tits exposed, to her fingers while Celia stroked her pussy under the little skirt she wore.

"DAMN!" I grunted as one of Elaine's hands slipped below my balls and tried to push into my asshole. My cock erupted, shooting a huge gush of cum up into the air, landing on Elaine's face and chest. Time and gain my body bucked, adding more and more to the strings of cum that were dripping and sliding down her body while she squealed in delight with each new spurt. After what seemed like an hour, she closed her mouth around my cock, coaxing the last drools of cum into her mouth before letting go and laying back to rub my cum into her body like lotion.

"Now that's what I call an opening football week!" She said loudly with a giggle.

"I'll second that." Amanda said, standing up and pulling her blouse closed over her bare tits. "This was by far the best show we've ever had. Chris, I know I speak for all of us. We applaud you for being such a good sport after your team lost so badly. Ladies?" Amanda said, looking around before stepping over to the table and holding a hand out for me. She helped me down from the table and then gave me a hug, pressing her chest into mine and her hips against mine.

"Thank you. That was a huge turn on. If you want more later you know where to find me." She whispered before letting go of me and stepping away. One by one they came by, giving me hugs or kisses, each of them dressed in less and less until finally Coryn was the last one left.

"That was pretty damn hot." She said as she stood less than two feet from me. "You know, if you have a few minutes I could use a hand with something."

I had no doubt what she wanted help with, or at least I would be surprised if I didn't know. "Sure, what do you need a hand with?"

She looked around and then took my hand. "Come on." She said urgently, pulling me out of the lounge and down the hall. She opened the door to the bolt room, where all the fabric is stored, and pulled me inside.

"So. You need a hand with something?" I asked her as she stood in the middle of the room looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah... Well, sort of." She said nervously.

"Ok. So, what's up?"

"Well. Can we just sit down and talk for a minute?" She asked, looking around for something to sit on. She walked over to a large cardboard box and sat down on it, looking back at me like she wanted me to come sit with her.

I was getting a bit confused, but figured she would decide what she wanted if I just took my time and waited. I walked over to the box and sat down next to her. I no sooner sat on the box and it collapsed under us.

"Eeeeee." Coryn squealed as she rolled over on top of me, her feet sticking up in the air with mine, her naked body pressed against mine.

I held onto her, laughing loudly as she tried to struggle to get up out of the box, only to get herself part way up and fall back on me again.

"You know, if you stop struggling I can get you out." I said after she made three attempts, each time ending up on top of me even more than the previous time.

"Ok." She said, breathing heavily, and surprisingly, almost in tears.

"Just relax and let me move you." I said as I reached my arms under her. I gently rolled her over as she lay on top of me and swiveled her legs around so that she lay across me, her ass resting on my lap. Her feet still stuck up in the air, held there by the side of the box, but now she was cross ways to me. With where she was now sitting, her gigantic left breast was now pressing almost against my face. I couldn't help but give her huge nipple a soft kiss before lifting her up and levering her to a sitting position, one hand on her round ass to push her up onto her feet.

She stood on her feet and turned to help pull me out of the box, her massive tits hanging down in front of my face tantalizingly.

"You know, you have some fantastic tits." I said as she pulled me up out of the box.

"Thanks." She said, letting go of my hands as I caught my balance and stood on my own. She turned away from me and walked over to arrange several bolts of cloth to make a seat. She sat down and then patted the bolt next to her. "Come on. Sit." She said quietly.

"So. What's up? Clearly this isn't about sex, so what is it?" I said.

"Well. All the girls think that I'm a lesbian. I mean I'm not, but they seem to think I am, and well, I guess I thought that if I got you to come spend some time with me that maybe the girls would stop teasing me about being a lesbian." She said, looking down at her hands sitting in her lap.

"I see. So why do you think they think that?"

"I guess because I don't go out with many guys."

"Why not? You're very good looking. You have a fantastic body. From what I've seen you have a pretty fun personality. I mean heck, you're butt naked at work because your football team lost."

"Yeah, well so are you." She said with a giggle. "But you just had sex with two women in front of everyone. I could never do that."

"I didn't know I could, and to be honest, I doubt I could again. It was pretty much just getting carried away in the moment." I said with a shrug. "Actually I don't find it unattractive that you couldn't perform sexually in front of a group."

"I don't perform sexually in any setting. I'm just too nervous to have sex with a most men."

"And that's a problem? You aren't a virgin I take it."

"No. I've had some sex, just not very much. I guess I'm not too experienced." She said quietly, looking down at her hands again instead of me.

"I see. Well, I don't have any problem helping you change their perspective, but I think you have a flaw in your plan."

"What's that?" She asked, looking over at me.

"You have to go out there and spend the next several hours completely naked. After having sex you'd be sweaty, you'd smell like sex and they'd expect you to be leaking. So I'm not sure how you're going to carry this off." I said it quietly, instantly feeling bad as the tears started welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry." I said, reaching out and putting an arm around her. I pulled her over against me and circled my other arm around her shoulders and held her as the tears started dripping down her face and into my lap. Her body shook as she cried quietly against me.

"It's ok." I whispered quietly. "Everyone is different and you don't have to have a lot of sex to be a woman. You're a good looking woman, I'm sure you must've had a bunch of boyfriends."

"Not too many." She answered with a sniff.

"I'm truly surprised." I told her. There had to be something I was missing. What was it she wasn't telling me? "Coryn, so do you have girl friends too?"

"A few."

"I see. So tell me, which do you like better?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know that I like one better than the other, but I think the women I've been with are a lot more sensual and gentle." She said.

"So you prefer the way women have sex compared to how guys have sex?"

"I guess." She whispered. "That makes me a lesbian, doesn't it?"

"No. It doesn't." I answered her. "It just means that you haven't found the right guy for you yet."

"You think that he's out there?" She asked, looking up at me with her red rimmed eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it." I said. "Come on. Let's go deal with having to run around naked for three more hours." I told her, giving her shoulder a pat and letting go of her so I could stand up.

She stood up and wiped her eyes with the back of her hands before calling to me. "Hey Chris!"

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to her again.

"Thank you." She said quietly, wrapping her arms around me and pulling herself up to my face level to press her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me while I returned the kiss, which seemed to be growing more erotic by the moment. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and teased at mine. Her hands began to roam around my back, sliding down to my arms, pushing them down until my hands were resting on her round ass.

I squeezed her ass with both hands, drawing a soft moan into my mouth. She sucked my lower lip into her mouth and tugged softly, her hands grabbing at my ass. "Chris." She whispered, letting go of my lower lip. "Fuck me, please!?" She practically begged.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers
12