A Techies Wonderland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

"OHHHHHH FUCK YEAH!" She moaned loudly as I pushed into her, feeding my cock into her pussy inch by inch.

"Geez." I groaned as my hips pressed against her ass.

"I have an idea." She said, standing up and pulling off my cock. "I know you love to see my tits. I bet you'll love this!"

"What's that?" I asked as she took my hand and pulled me the length of the bench until she was at the little stage. She reached down under the bench and picked up a little padded foot stool. She stepped into the stage with the stool and bent over, leaning her weight on the stool, her tits hanging down below like huge utters, her reflection showing at all angles. I stepped onto the stage as she looked back at me expectantly and saw the two of us from half a dozen angles, including her huge sexy tits swinging slightly as she wiggled her ass to entice me to push back in her.

"Now fuck me. Fuck me hard lover. I want to feel you slapping against my ass and driving that fantastic cock deep into me."

"You do, do you?" I asked as I pressed my cock to her lips and started pushing it into her.

"Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me until I cum all over that fantastic cock. Fuck me until you explode inside me!" She practically begged. "I know I've been fucked in every hole and every position imaginable, but I want you to fuck me like no one else does. I want you to fuck me like you WANT to fuck me!"

"Right now I do want to fuck you. I want to feel you climax around my cock and watch your sexy tits swinging as I bang into your hot ass." I grunted as I started sliding in and out of her hot pussy, my hips slapping her ass and making those huge tits swing wildly below her. The mirrors gave me so many angles, letting me see her tits like I've never had a chance to see any before. Each slap of my hips into her ass made little shock waves expand down her tits as they swung like pendulums in time with my strokes.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned. "Even if you didn't mean it you knew exactly what I needed to hear." She moaned as she held onto the foot stool to keep her head from smacking into the mirror.

"I did mean it." I panted as I pounded into her.

"OH fuck yes! Fuck me! Give it all to me! God I want you to make me cum with your cock! I want to feel your cock pump all its juices into me when you cum in my pussy!" She moaned loudly as I ploughed into her time after time.

"That's gonna happen soon." I told her breathlessly.

"Good. Don't wait for me. If you're ready just cum. Give me all your fuck juice!"

"Soon." I grunted, changing my strokes so that I was squatting a little with each stroke out, making my head slide along the top and bottom of her tunnel alternately.

"Oh shit that feels good. That's gonna make me cum if you keep doing that!"

"That's the idea." I grunted, the increased sensations also having the same effect on me. "But I don't know how long I can do it."

"Oh god. You won't have to do it much longer!" She squeaked, her legs and arms starting to tremble. "I'mmmmmmm Cooooommmmmiiiiinnnnnggggg!" She squealed at least two octaves higher than her normal voice. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as her whole body dissolved into tremors.

Her squeezing pussy pushed my own climax over the top and my body suddenly jerked, smacking my hips into her ass and my cock deep into her pussy as it gushed a huge shot of cum into her. Time and again my body jerked, filling her with every last drop of cum my body seemed to have left.

When my body stopped jerking and spasming, she stood herself up, arching her back and trying to keep my cock inside herself while she reached back to pull my head toward hers.

"Thank you." She whispered ever so quietly.

I reached around her and cupped both huge tits, gently playing with her nipples with my thumbs as we stood there, both of us panting for breath.

"You're welcome." I answered almost as quietly.

"You know. I think this is the most caring sensual sex I've had in a very long time. I'm glad you were here to share."

"I am too. I really enjoyed it. I never would have thought I'd ever meet you, let alone undress and screw you." I said as my cock slipped from her pussy. Feeling me come free she slowly turned in my arms and wrapped her arms around me pulling her chest tight to mine.

"Well. All you have to ever do is call, and I'll come and let you undress me. In fact, I'll have Amanda make me a few outfits just so you can take them off of me."

"I'll be happy to undress you anytime you want." I said with a chuckle. "But right now we've been trying your dresses on for almost an hour. I'm surprised the girls aren't peeking into the room to see what I'm up to."

"They wouldn't dare!" She said with a grin.

"Yeah, they would. Especially after the football thing."

"Oh do tell. Just what did you do?" She asked with a grin.

"I kind of ended up having sex in front of them."

"Oh you exhibitionist! Who did you do?"

"Elaine."

"Elaine? The little irish girl? Damn! You must have really filled her with that cock of yours!"

"A bit." I chuckled. "I guess I felt a bit like you do when you're on screen."

"Well. I'm sure she enjoyed everything you gave her." She said, sliding her arms off of me and turning around. "Would you undo me?"

"Sure I answered, reaching for the line of little hooks that held the remainder of her outfit on her body. With the last of the hooks undone I pulled the lace off of her leaving her in nothing but her blue stockings and her high heels. She took my hand and led me down off the platform and across the floor to where her original clothes were laying on the bench. She sat down and held one leg out to me.

"Would you be so kind?" She asked.

"I think you just like me touching you." I joked as I rolled her blue stocking down her leg.

"And what's wrong with that?" She asked with a grin.

"Not a thing." I answered as I rolled the second stocking off her leg.

Naked again we both began to sort out our clothes, which we had left strewn around. Part of me was going to be disappointed to see her cover up her sexy body.

"You know. I really hate to get dressed without taking a shower. I mean I'm a bit sweaty and smell like sex. Do we have a shower I can use?"

"Well, we have a shower in the workout room." I answered.

"Ohhh that's perfect. We can catch a quick shower!" She said, tossing the clothes she was holding back onto the bench. "Where is it?"

"Well, it's down the hall a little ways." I told her.

"Ok. Let's go!"

"Naked?"

"You are so silly. Did you forget that they've already seen you naked?"

"Yeah, I guess they have." I answered with a shake of my head. They may have seen me naked, but that moment of indiscretion has long past and I wasn't sure I was really ready to go running around naked. It didn't look like I was going to have a choice though, at least not if Misty had anything to say about it.

She led me by the hand to the door, and then out into the hallway. "Down here?" She asked, leading me along the surprisingly deserted hallway. Even going past the work cubicles I didn't see anyone, which was both a relief and surprise.

She led me in through the open door of the workout room and then past the exercise equipment to the shower room, a small tiled room with three individually controlled shower heads, one on each wall. Misty let go of my hand and walked around turning on all three showers, continuing to walk around and adjust the water until it was pleasantly warm under each shower. "Come on!' She called, grabbing both my hands and dragging me around the room, under one after another of the shower heads, the water soaking her blond pony tailed hair.

"You're crazy!" I called as she drug me around faster and faster, giggling and squealing like a little school girl.

"It's fun!" She squealed a she spun me around under one of the shower head and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Come on. Don't be a stick in the mud!"

"Ok." I answered, reaching out to a shelf that was mounted to the wall near the shower head we were under, grabbing a bottle of body wash that was on it. I didn't know which of the ladies it belonged to, but I suspected I was going to be buying her some more before I was done. "You don't want to stink huh. Try this!" I said as I stepped us out of the water and squeezed a stream of soap out of the bottle onto us.

"OHHHH!" She squealed, wiggling her body around and rubbing her hips and tits against my body, both of us now slickened with soap. She laughed loudly as she wiggled and smashed her slick tits all over my body, squatting down and using her big tits to wrap around my mostly soft cock, washing it with her tits.

"You are crazy!" I said as she wiggled her way up my body and then turned herself around, rubbing her big ass against my cock. She rocked back and forth, bending over and rubbing her pussy around my soft cock to wash herself.

"Not in my book. I'm having a real ball!" She giggled as she rubbed against my cock and balls again.

"You keep that up you're going to get me hard again!"

"Ohhhh? Is that a threat or a promise?"

"I don't know if I have another go around in me." I said honestly.

"Tell you what sweetie. If you get a hard on we'll just take it as far as it will go. No expectations, ok?"

"Are you really going to give me a choice?"

"Actually, yes. If you say no, I'll stop right now."

"But be disappointed, right?"

"Uh huh." She said, straightening up and turning around again to rub her tits around my chest, each one supported by her hands so her nipples rubbed against mine.

"Fine. You play with it all you want." I said, giving in.

"Oh goodie!" She squealed, squatting down again to tease my cock with her big tits. She rubbed her soap slickened tits all over my front, working her nipples up and down my shaft and then sliding them up my thighs as she continued standing back up. "You know. I haven't had this much fun in a shower since I was a senior on the high school softball team!"

"Oh? You don't mean to tell me you played with the other girls in the shower, now did you?"

"Me? Oh no. Not back then. Some boy tried to hide in our locker room and spy on us. When we found him we drug him into the showers with us, since we were all naked already anyway, and we stripped him and were teasing him with our titties. I was the brave one and was rubbing my tits all over him like this when he came all over the two of us. He was soooo embarrassed."

"Sounds like you had more fun than he did." I chuckled as she let go of her tits and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling her body against mine again and her face up to mine.

"Oh I did. But you know what's even more fun?"

"What's that."

"Laying with a man on top of me, his big hard cock inside me and his lips kissing mine. What do you say? Are you up for that?"

Why not? I've done about everything else today."

"Oh honey. There is so much yet I can teach you, but I'd rather not scare you away. I want you around when I come for my next order of dresses." She said softly as she squatted down, sitting on the tile floor and laying back, dragging me down on top of her somewhat clumsily. She unlooped one arm from around my neck and slipped it between us, finding my cock and deftly aiming it at her pussy. "All you have to do is push." She whispered.

I rocked my hips down, driving my cock slowly into her as she moaned in appreciation.

"Mmmmmm. I've fucked bigger cocks and longer cocks and much smaller ones than yours, so why is it that yours feels soooo damn good compared to all the others?"

"I have no idea." I answered before she pulled my face down to hers again and sucked my lower lip with hers.

I really couldn't help myself, even though my cock felt worn out I couldn't help myself but to rock my hips and slide in and out of her sopping wet pussy, her soft body under mine feeling so incredible.

"Mmmmmm just perfect." She whispered as she rocked her hips in time with mine, our combined motion sliding my cock almost completely in and out of her. "I could do this alllll day long."

"I'm not sure I could."

"Getting a little tired?" She asked, a little concern on her face.

"Let's just say that I've had more sex in the last few days than in the last few years."

"Ohhhhh I'm sorry. I'm taking advantage of you." She said softly, rolling the two of us over so that I was lying on the tile with her next to me. "Don't go away!" She whispered.

I watched her get up and go get the bottle of soap we had used earlier and then come back, kneeling down over my legs, facing me. With a grin she squirted soap all over my chest and cock and then began to slowly rub her hands up and down my chest, working them around and teasing my nipples with her fingers. As she worked she extended the path of her hands, up to my neck, her tits brushing my cock as she bent over, and then slowly sliding back down along my sides to my hips. She rolled her hands up around my hips, wrapped around my cock and then stroked it long and slow before sliding all the way down to the base of my shaft and sliding up my body again.

"Damn that feels good." I answered as she continued her sensual massage.

"You like huh? Just how much do you like it?"

"A lot." I groaned.

"Mmmmmmmm... I like a lot." She said with a grin, her hands starting another long sensuous trip.

"You keep that up and you're going to have another case like that boy that got more than he expected."

"That's alright. I'd love to see you cum again. Kind of my way of saying thank you for all your attention."

"Ohhhh. I'd have to say you keep doing that you're going to get what you're looking for." I groaned as her hand twisted up and down my shaft.

"Do you like looking at my big tits?" she asked, wiggling them at me while she continued to slowly stroke and twist her hands up and down my shaft.

"Yeah. They are pretty fucking spectacular!" I answered.

"So big and soft and sexy? Hanging here just barely above your hot fat cock?" She said as she lifted herself up on her knees a bit higher and leaned over so her nipples were almost brushing my cock.

"Oh shit." I groaned.

"Go ahead. Play with them. I like having you touch 'em." She encouraged.

I moved my hands from where they rested on her legs and cupped each big tit, letting her hard nipples press into my palms.

"I bet you'd like to play with these all the time, wouldn't you?" She cooed as she continued to stroke my body.

"Mind if I come in?" I heard an unfamiliar female voice ask from the doorway to the shower room.

"Oh shit." I grunted, my hands flying from Misty's tits to try and cover my rock hard cock.

Misty swiveled around to see a young black woman standing nude, leaning against the tile doorway, Her tits almost the same size, yet very different from Misty, her body similar in shape if not a few inches shorter. "Well, hello. And you are?"

"I'm Donna. Celia called me and said you were here and I just had to meet you. I'm the model they use for your dresses." She said padding across the wet floor and holding her hand out toward Misty.

"Um. Well. Hello then." Misty said, reaching out with a soapy hand to shake the one Donna was holding out. "You certainly do have a similar bust size to mine."

"Uh huh. I'm a stripper at one of the clubs and...well...I just had to meet you. I've heard so much about you and seen all your movies." She said, standing awkwardly with her hands clasped in front of her shaved mound.

"I see... Oh. Christopher, don't let this ruin that wonderful hard on you had." Misty said, looking back down at me and stroking my suddenly softening cock.

"Well, it is kind of embarrassing." I said over the background noise of the shower heads still running and splashing on the floor around us.

"Well. I know how to fix that." Misty said. "Donna, would you like to join us? I'm sure Christopher would love to feel a second set of huge boobs."

"Well. To be honest, I've been watching for a few minutes and I am kind of turned on."

"Well, we know what to do for that." She said reaching out for a hand. "Christopher, would you like to play with her pussy while I finish you off?" Misty said, pulling Donna over to us.

Without waiting for any kind of answer Donna quickly stepped across my head and squatted down, facing Misty and dropping her pussy within inches of my face. Misty tugged my hands away from my cock and lifted them up to Donna's big tits where they hung between us.

Donna reached down between her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart as she dropped her ass down a little farther, bringing her pussy right to my lips.

A little turned on was a bit of an understatement. Her pussy was practically dripping with her juices and looked like her fingers had been quite busy. Okay so this was a bit of an unusual situation. Here a strange woman was squatting over my head, facing a famous porn star who was stroking my cock and trying to make me cum. Hell, this was almost a porn movie in its own right. All we needed were a few cameras to record the event. But I had to admit, those huge tits in my hands were feeling pretty damn good, not to mention the slow twisting strokes that Misty was applying to my cock. I reached my tongue out and gently stroked it along the spread pussy in front of me, tasting her tangy juices as I drew my tongue from the entrance to her tunnel, along her pubic bone and flicking it across her clit and then closing my lips around it to suck it into my mouth, drawing a sudden squeak of surprise.

"Oh shit! Didn't expect that." Donna cried suddenly.

I couldn't see Misty's face, but I could tell from her voice that she was smiling as she said, "Yeah, he has been just full of surprises."

"Ohhhhhh god that feels good." Donna moaned loudly as I licked up and down her pussy, pushing my tongue into her as far as I could before sliding up and flicking several times across her clit. Over and over I stroked her while Misty stroked my cock back to its full proportions, and then continued to twist and stroke me.

"Do you fuck a lot of your clients?" Misty asked Donna.

"No. One or two special ones, but not a lot." Donna moaned back.

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"Uh huh."

"Does he have a big black cock?"

"No, he's from Japan. It's kind of a small cock." She answered.

"I see. That's why you're staring at Christopher's cock so hard. You're not used to such a fat one, are you?"

"No." She answered breathlessly.

"Wanna ride on it?" Misty asked seductively.

Good lord. What was Misty doing? It was bad enough she was inviting this young woman to join us, now she was offering up my cock? I was about to object when Misty said. "Christopher. Trust me, you're going to enjoy this. Come on Donna." Misty said, taking her hands from my cock and standing up. She pulled Donna off my face, had her turn around and then settled her down over my cock aligning my head with her tunnel.

"Oh shit." I groaned as she sat slowly down on me, my head expanding her tunnel as her weight pushed her sopping pussy down over my shaft.

"Oh god oh god oh god." Donna moaned she wiggled her bulbous butt to work herself farther down.

"If you want to follow in my shoes you're going to have to learn how to take a big cock." She said as she stood over my head, holding onto Donnas hands. When Donna was sitting fully down on me, her ass resting on my thighs, Misty turned around and bent over at the waist, shuffling her feet back until her ass and pussy were sticking in Donna's face. "Now...Lick my pussy while you ride him. You try to make the two of us cum."

"But I don't..."

"Uh uh. You want into the business you might as well get used to it now. A director won't take no for an answer, so if you can't do this you're not ready for the industry."

"Ok." She said a bit meekly, reaching up to hold Misty's ass and lean her face toward it.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers