A Terrible Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if he had any clue why women weren't interested in having a relationship with him. Between his poor spelling, shoving used condoms into drawers, and the crudeness, he wasn't a red flag, but he sure as hell wasn't ticking a lot of boxes. It was a pity, because with some knocking into shape he'd be a good prospect, but it was hardly the sort of thing I could talk to him about. Besides, it wasn't my job to fix him. It was my job to keep him sexually satisfied.

'Bath or shower?' I asked.

'It's a shower over the bath sort of set-up,' he explained. 'Maybe we could have a shower first, and then sit in the bath together?'

I'd been trying to figure out how to deal with my period, and his answer didn't provide any hints or tips. I tried to keep my voice neutral and my embarrassment at a minimum.

'I'm sorry to be crass, but do you want to fuck me?' I asked. 'Because if you want to fuck me in the shower, I'll go and take my tampon out. But if you want to sit in a bath with me, maybe I should leave it in, and keep my knickers on.'

Dean considered his options. 'Maybe just leave your knickers on,' he said. 'I can always turn around and shut my eyes while you un-plug, if we decide to fuck.'

We went to this bathroom, which was surprisingly clean and fresh. I could have happily sat in the tub of his bath which was just as well, because I had the feeling this was what we were going to be doing.

Dean washed and dried his hands. I was confused as to why he was doing this until he reached over and started undressing me.

'Don't want to make you any messier than me and the dogs already have,' he said gruffly.

He peeled off my clothing, piece by piece, trying his best to be careful. I shivered under his touch, my nipples hardening, and goose bumps forming on my arms.

'Are you cold?' he asked.

'No, it's just the way you touch me.' I forced a smile and told myself I needed to believe the lie I was telling him. The truth was something more terrifying; that I was dangerously closed to being aroused. I hadn't expected that to happen. 'It's nice. Keep going.'

Dean reached behind me to unclip my bra. My breasts tumbled free and he flung the scrap of lace he was holding aside. He grabbed one tit in each paw, squeezing them, tweaking the nipples.

'You're beautiful,' he whispered, kissing my neck.

'And you're gorgeous,' I responded, tilting my head back. 'But why is it that for the second time in two weeks, I'm naked well before you?'

'Because you're so sexy all I want to do is strip you naked,' he said. 'I don't need you to wear anything.'

He went to reach for my underwear.

'This is where we need to stop,' I reminded him. 'How about you stand still and let me undress you?'

Dean had the makings of an erection when I started undressing him, and a full one by the time he was naked. Last week I had snuck a few, furtive glances at him but this week I took a more considered inspection. I couldn't help myself. He was just... there. Naked and in front of me, the way no man had been for years.

He caught me staring. A blush spread across my face, but Dean wasn't angry or even amused.

'I hope you like what you see even one tenth as much as I like what I see,' he said.

I nodded. 'I do.'

That was no lie.

For the safety and security of Elise and I, as well as any man I might date, I'd made the decision several years ago to be celibate. Every sexual desire was quashed down or ignored. When I masturbated I focussed on how it felt rather than fantasizing or watching porn. I didn't let men enter my life. I didn't spend any time considering how they looked, behaved, or what they wanted. They were entirely and utterly irrelevant.

Until now. It was hard to ignore an erection and impossible to ignore the way my body was reacting to his touch and to the visual spectacle he provided.

'You're gorgeous,' I added, my face hot with embarrassment. 'I wasn't expecting to be attracted to you.'

Dean was intrigued by my admission. 'You're being genuine, aren't you? You're not just saying that because I'm paying you.'

'I'm being genuine,' I agreed. 'Are you genuinely attracted to me? Or are you just horny enough to fuck anything?'

Dean grabbed me and pulled me close. His prick was jammed up against my thigh, and his hands groped my arse. 'Fuck yeah, I'm attracted to you. You're the regular mum-next-door, the sort of woman I'd stare at and lust after, and wonder what she was like in bed.'

'Oh, cool,' I replied. 'I was just wondering.'

He kissed me long and hard. When he pulled back, he kept his blue eyes focussed on mine for a few seconds, before swatting me on the arse and turning around to turn on the water in the shower.

When the temperature was right, we got in together and I carefully washed him from head to toe. He had a bath sponge and plenty of body wash, and I didn't miss a single inch of skin. His cock stayed hard for the duration. He had a nice penis, regular - from what little I knew of men's pricks - in size and width, but when he was fully hard it would point up at the ceiling, and he was always very appreciative when I touched it.

'Can I wash you, too?' he asked.

'Sure.'

He was extremely gentle with me, touching me as if I were something precious and fragile. He spent a lot of time attending to my breasts, and when he leant down and started kissing them I began to feel the prickling of desire once more.

My knickers were soaking wet. Dean traced his thumb over the cleft in my sex, pushing the wet material into my slit. He stood back and observed his handiwork, pleased with what he saw.

My clit was throbbing. The sight of his cock, standing proudly in front of him, was almost too much to bear. It took everything I had not to ask him if I could take my tampon out so he could fuck me.

I reached out and took his length in one hand, and cupped his balls in the other.

'I think we should investigate this foot fancy of yours,' I whispered hoarsely.

Dean raised his eyebrows. 'Ready to see how weird I am?'

'I'm sure it's not weird.'

He snorted disbelievingly. 'We'll see how you feel about that in ten minutes' time.'

After a few attempts at different positions, we ended up with me sitting on the lip of the bath and Dean sitting in the tub. He took one foot in his hands, raised it to his mouth and kissed my toes. I wasn't disgusted or turned off, but I was very intrigued, and my curiosity only grew as he began to lavish more and more attention on my foot.

Dean led my foot down to his cock. I could guess at what he wanted and wriggled free so I could rub my big toe over the crown of his prick.

'You reckon you could keep doing that while I jack off?' he asked.

'Sure.'

It was a bit tricky to work the logistics. Dean was half wanking himself and I was half rubbing his cock with my left foot. I wondered if this was what he'd wanted, and was about to ask if we should switch positions when he started moaning and picking up the pace.

The towel rack was behind me, and I held onto it to ensure I wouldn't fall, then raised my right foot and moved it onto his shoulder. I thought he might like it, and I was on the right track, because Dean grabbed my ankle and stuck my two biggest toes in his mouth.

My position was a bit precarious but I didn't need to balance for long. Dean started making muffled moans around my toes, and soon after the first jet of cum erupted. He had really large balls and I guess they held a lot, because he came everywhere, all over my feet, his hands, his stomach and his thighs.

He was panting from the exertion, but he started letting out gasps of laughter as well, as he put my feet on the floor of the tub on either side of him and stared at the mess he'd made.

'Fuck me, girly, that was something else,' he said.

'It was pretty cool,' I agreed.

Dean kissed my knee. 'Can I ask you something personal? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to.'

'Okay.'

'Are you really single?'

'I've been single for ten years, except for two very short relationships. It's a personal choice.'

He eased himself back and stood up. 'You have a daughter?'

I was surprised he knew. 'Yes. Do you know my real name, and who I am in real life?'

'Nope, but knowing some of the grubs I've worked with, if I had a daughter and I was single, I probably wouldn't be taking a chance on a bloke. Too much can go wrong.' He shrugged and washed the cum off himself. 'Sorry if that was asking too much. I suppose I was just curious. I know I've only spent two hours with you, but I could've told you within ten minutes that if you wanted a partner, you'd get one, and if you can get a partner, I don't really 'get' why you'd be doing this with me.'

'I don't hate this,' I said. 'It's not unpleasant, if that's what you're suggesting. I didn't wake up this morning thinking 'oh shit, I need to go and sleep with someone'. I was excited about getting some more money, if you want the truth. It's like any other regular job, only the pay is better.'

'Are you struggling financially?'

'My daughter needs dental work. I can pay for everything else, but not braces. I thought she might just need a standard treatment, but she needs some specialist work.'

'What about her father?'

'I'd rather not talk about him,' I replied quickly. 'If you don't mind.'

Dean leant over and kissed my forehead. 'Sorry, I shouldn't have pressed that hard.'

'It's okay.'

'It's just... hard not to talk to you in a regular way. You're very normal.'

'I know what you're saying,' I agreed. 'I feel the same towards you. I thought the sex would disgust me, but it's actually pretty interesting.'

'Interesting.' Dean repeated. 'You're definitely not a pro, or you'd be telling me it was hot, and mind blowing, all that sort of stuff.'

He chuckled, I giggled.

Dean finished cleaning himself off and we both got out of the shower. He handed me a towel and told me he'd go to his room to get dressed, so I could have some privacy.

I pulled on my bra, top and skirt, and removed my wet knickers. I didn't have any spare underwear with me so I'd have to go home commando, but I wasn't worried. I went to the kitchen, found a plastic bag on his benchtop, wrapped up my panties and put them in my purse.

Dean had dressed in record time, in nothing more than a fresh pair of boardshorts, and he seemed both perplexed and amused by what I was doing.

'I'm just wrapping up my undies,' I explained.

'You could've left them here,' he replied.

'I'm not asking you to do my washing.'

'Nah,' he said. 'You're supposed to say 'oh baby, they cost me thirty dollars!' and pout until I agreed to give you thirty bucks so I could keep them.'

'They're two dollar Kmart bikini briefs.'

'You're a terrible whore,' he said. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. 'I like it that way, but if you ever need to pick up more customers, let me give you some tips and hints, okay?'

'Hopefully that won't ever be the case.'

'Hopefully,' he agreed. He kissed my ear. 'It's almost seven. You need to get going. Stay any longer and I'll pull out my wallet and try to buy some more of your time.'

~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove home in an extremely positive mood. I had nearly five hundred dollars to put towards Elise's braces. I was going to call the orthodontist this week to book her in.

Elise wasn't thrilled when I returned home.

'Where have you been?' she asked. 'This is two Fridays in a row that you've been out.'

'Some friends of mine are now having Friday drinks together,' I replied, trying to keep my tone as casual as possible. 'It's not a problem, is it?'

She shrugged. 'It's weird. And Dad called. He wants to see me tomorrow.'

Every positive emotion I felt disappeared. Carl hadn't contacted Elise or I in at least six months. I'd heard a rumour he'd found a girlfriend - the usual reason he'd disappear from our lives - but she'd obviously wised up and dumped him.

'Why did you answer his call?' I asked.

'Because last time I saw him he said his lawyer said he has a right to contact me directly,' she said. 'And I don't mind. I don't see why everything has to go through you.'

'There are reasons, Elise.' My teeth were gritted, my heart was racing. Carl loves to tell everyone how he is prevented from seeing his daughter, how I have alienated her against him, and how unfair it is that the legal system is biased towards women.

When people see Carl, all handsome and well dressed, and when they hear him talk, they believe him. He's a very believable man. I should know. I believed him when he told me his ex-wife was a narcissist and a liar, and had nearly ruined his life out of sheer spite.

'It's been a while since he wanted to see you,' I said. 'What are the details? Where is he taking you? When is he picking you up and dropping you off?'

'He said you'd ask all those questions,' Elise said. 'And he told me to tell you that he'll be here at ten, he's taking me to the movies and shopping, and we'll be home by four.'

'Shopping?'

'Yes, shopping. For clothes. For stuff I need that you don't buy me.'

There are times where Elise is an absolute delight, and other times where I'd like to punt her out of this world and into the next. But maybe I, too, am too harsh on her at times, because I left before she was old enough to remember how things were, and I've always kept my explanations about her limited, supervised visits with her father as brief as possible. She's half of him, after all. She carries his genes, his DNA, and I don't want to run him down any more than I have to.

'He's only supposed to be having supervised visits,' I said.

'No, he said that isn't the case anymore, because that was only for when I was a kid, and I'm thirteen now,' Elise argued. 'Please Mum. He's really sad.'

The 'sad' part worried me.

'Elise,' I said. 'How about I drop you off at the local shopping centre at ten thirty and pick you up at three? You can see a movie and buy everything you need, but I don't want you being in a car with him.'

'Why are you so worried he's going to hurt me?'

Don't ask Elise. Don't ask.

'I'm paranoid, maybe,' I said. 'But better safe than sorry, right? And I love you. I want you to be safe.'

She sighed heavily. 'He is not going to like this.'

'Give me your phone and I'll text him,' I offered.

Elise unlocked her phone and handed it over. 'Good luck.'

I opened her messages and read through the last few her father had sent her. There was nothing horrible there, but Carl has never been stupid enough to put things in writing. I tapped out a quick text.

Hi Dad, Mum said she will drop me off at Chermside tomorrow at 10.30am and pick me up afterwards. Where would you like me to meet you?

To my infinite surprise, Carl responded sensibly. Quickly and sensibly. He said he'd meet her outside a particular store, and to call him if there were any delays.

'There you go,' I said, handing the phone to Elise. 'All done.'

'Thanks Mum.' She took her phone. 'Mum?'

'Yeah?'

'I need braces. I'm getting teased.'

'I know honey. I'm calling the orthodontist this week to book you in.'

'Do you have the money?' she asked timidly.

My stomach twisted. 'Yeah sweetie, I do. I just had to fiddle around with our budget but it's all good.'

'That's good,' she said. 'Thanks.'

I wished there was something to drink in the house, but there was nothing. No alcohol whatsoever. That's the problem with being on a budget like mine; you don't splash ten bucks on a bottle of wine, no matter how much you want it. You don't splash any money around full stop.

I went to the kitchen and opened my purse. There was Dean's money, staring up at me. Two hundred and fifty dollars. I fingered the notes and wondered what it meant to him. Was it a lot of money? He didn't live extravagantly. After a little bit of research, I'd discovered what he'd paid for his house and it hadn't been a huge amount, not by any stretch. None of his household furnishings were new. He drank a basic beer and smoked roll-your-own cigarettes. And yet, I got that gut feeling he earned a decent clip. Not a fortune by any shot, but enough to be able to pay me without breaking a sweat.

I went and made myself a cup of tea. I had to not panic about Elise. I had to remember that shopping malls had CCV cameras everywhere, and that Carl would probably drop out of her life soon enough. He'd only hang around if he felt he could dig his nails into me and ruin my life. His behaviour had always been more sociopathic than garden-variety domestic-abuser.

The key was to keep my eyes on the end goal. If I could do that, I knew everything else would work out.

~~~~~~~

Elise's time with her father passed without incident. Carl was waiting with her when I came to pick her up, and he stared a hole into me as I came to a stop. I wound down the passenger side window.

'Hi,' I said to him. 'How's it going?'

He stared at me with disgust but didn't respond. I wondered if saying 'hi' had been the wrong thing to do. The problem was that if I hadn't said it, he would have later complained I was ignoring him and not showing basic niceties. Whatever I did wold have been wrong. And the more I thought about it, the more anxious I'd become, and the more fuel I'd give him for later. Sometimes I think the cruellest thing a person can do is make you knot yourself up with anxiety as you wonder how you have failed them simply by saying or not saying 'hello'.

I was hoping that might be the last we'd see of Carl for a while, but I was wrong. He texted me on Monday afternoon to ask why our daughter didn't have braces. I texted back that she was booked in for the orthodontist Thursday afternoon and he replied with 'took you long enough'. Teetering under the strain of having him back in our lives, I burst out laughing at the thought of telling him what I was doing to tell him how I was earning the money to pay for our daughter's dental work.

I dreamt of Carl dying. I couldn't imagine anything better than him exiting this mortal coil. In my darker moments I imagined grabbing a brick and smashing it into his face until he died a slow, agonising death.

When he was younger, every year or so he'd meet a new woman and he'd fade out of our lives for a while. I lived for those periods but as time went on, they occurred with less frequency and the relationships he was in lasted shorter and shorter periods. Women get wiser as they get older, and most of the women in Carl's age bracket had the good sense to tell him to fuck off. The younger ones would occasionally get fooled but Carl was getting old, and his looks weren't what they once were, so he could no longer attract the young, naïve girls.

The week was long and tiring. I just felt mentally exhausted, and on Thursday night I took Elise to her orthodontist to get the first of her dental work started, and collapsed into a chair in the waiting room. I was scrolling through my social media accounts when I remembered that I was supposed to have texted Dean with something dirty.

Something dirty, something dirty... Goddamn, I was not in the mood for dirty. I google searched for examples of sexts, but found them all uninspiring. Maybe that was the point. Maybe they were dirty and interesting because men have dirty minds.

It was six oh four when I hit upon inspiration.

Just think... in twenty four hours your hard cock will be in my wet cunt.

Yeah, I know. Not great, but certainly better - I thought, anyway - than some of the examples I'd come across.

Dean responded quickly with two separate messages.

I want to bury my tunge in that pussy of yours

I REILLY want it so we better talk $$$$