A Thousand Bucks Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen and I become much closer.
6.4k words
4.67
46.8k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

To understand this story you should read it from the beginning. A special thank you to Estragon for making my story a much better read.

*

After Jenny graduated she started working full time at the motel. I had a talk with Harold and he went in a couple hours a day to see if Jenny needed any help. He told me he felt like he was more in the way than helpful. Jenny was doing a great job.

I raised Jen's salary to six hundred a week. I gave Harold three hundred but he and Emma would be moving to Florida in two weeks. I would miss them. They were good friends that I could trust.

I talked to Jen almost every day. Most of the time it was about business. We sure missed Harold and Emma, but they wanted to move on to their new home in Florida. Jen told me that there was a retired couple asking about renting an apartment. He had just retired and they wanted to downsize and not have all the work of keeping up a house.

I told her that she could lease the apartment that Harold and Emma vacated for six hundred a month. The couple jumped at the offer. Harold told us he was looking for a part-time job to help keep busy. I talked with Jen and said she could offer him the weekend desk job working Saturday and Sunday during the day. We'd pay him eighty dollars a day.

He liked the idea and Jen worked with him the first weekend to show him what to do. He knew that if he had any problems that Jen and I both lived in the complex. His wife worked part-time as a clerk at the local drug store.

Business things were going pretty good, and I enjoyed the time I spent with Jen but it was either impersonal chatting or business. She would be getting weekends off and I thought maybe we could date once in a while.

She told me Al was working out fine. He and his wife Mary were satisfied with their apartment. They sold their home to one of their two kids so they had room to store their belongings till they got settled in. Mary told Jen that if she ever needed someone to watch Jerry to let her know.

As of right now Jen took Jerry in the office with her. She had a playpen set up for him and had no problem watching him. Our motel wasn't like some kind of Holiday Inn. We had our renters and the contractors or other people needing a room for the night. We didn't have a pool so we didn't get a lot of young family business. Our guests, but we didn't get that fancy, were mostly businesspeople or contractors working regular jobs.

We didn't get too many of the hooker-for-the-day business since we stopped renting rooms by the hour. However, we did get some of the cheating husband/wife type of business since our rooms were cheaper than the big luxury places. Those types were easy to spot. Usually they had an overnight bag or no luggage at all.

We had our rooms paid for up front in case some people decided to leave their room early. If they gave us a credit card they could pay their bill when they checked out.

The first Saturday that Jen had off I asked her if she would like to go dancing and out to dinner. She looked at me with sad eyes.

"What's the matter Jen?" I asked.

"I'm going out with Audrey and Phyllis. They asked me yesterday. I'm sorry. Jarrod, I didn't think you wanted to go out with me anymore. You haven't asked me out since my graduation. I figured you wanted to be just friends."

I wasn't sure what to say. Audrey and Phyllis were two older women who cleaned the apartments for us. To the best of my knowledge they were both divorced. They had told me one day that they really liked Jen and she listened to their complaints and saw that things got done.

"I would like to be more than friends but I guess I'm not a great people person. Maybe we can go out next week? I'll ask Bill and Shauna if they might like to go."

"That would be nice. Let's make it a date," replied Jen. I figured we were both lost for words at the moment. She did tell me that Mary said she would watch Jerry since Al would be working.

That evening I went by myself to the lounge down the street. I thought about calling Bill but he was spending more and more time with Shauna. It was pretty much a county western music place, and they always had a lot of people line dancing. I wasn't much good at it but I liked watching.

When I got there the place was crowded. It was always like this on a Saturday night. I went upstairs in the balcony area so I could watch the dancers better. I was on my second beer when I noticed Jen and her friends come in. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want her to think I was following her. I didn't know where they were going.

She looked so cute in her jeans and a cowboy hat. The three of them got a table and ordered a round of drink. I wasn't sure whether to stay or leave. I didn't do anything wrong but would Jen see it that way. I was out of the way so I decided to stay.

The three women got up and were dancing with the rest of the group. Seeing Jen smiling made me happy. After a couple of line dances they sat down. I watched some local guys asked them to dance. I almost felt hurt seeing Jen in the arms of another man. What the hell was wrong with me?

They were just dancing, for Christ sake. No one was doing anything wrong. I stayed for about another hour and Jen had danced with a number of men but always went back to her table. There were a couple of guys that I saw she had to push back a little and two tried touching her ass but got a stiff 'no' from her.

I felt like I was invading her privacy and left. I went back to my apartment and watched TV. I couldn't concentrate on anything. All I could think of was Jen in the arms of another man. The next morning I called her.

"Jarrod, is there something wrong?"

"No, why? I just wanted to ask you something."

"Well, I've known you for months and this was the first time you have ever called me. You usually just walk down a couple of doors and knock. What did you want to ask me?"

"I wanted to know if you had a nice time last night? Also would you and Jerry like to go out for lunch or dinner today?"

"Jarrod, let's clear the air here first. I saw you in the lounge last night. Yes I had a nice time and all I did was dance and have a few drinks."

"I didn't follow you. I was alone and just went out for a few beers. I didn't know that was where you were going."

"I just wondered why you didn't come down and ask me to dance. As far as lunch, I'll be ready at noon. Jarrod, thank you for being honest with me. That's why I love you so much. I can always trust you. See you later." Then she hung up.

Did she say she loved me? What kind of love was she talking about? Some people throw the word around pretty easy. I have to admit that no woman affected me the way Jen does. Right now we're friends but I think I want it to be more, much more.

I picked her up at noon and she and Jerry were ready to go. I had bought a car seat for my car but never told Jen about it. "We have to take my car because Jerry has to be in a car seat."

She looked in my car and saw the seat and just shook her head and smiled. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use the dang seat. All the while Jen was standing there laughing at me.

"I can do this," I said. Finally I had it on Jerry. He looked at me like, "What took you so long?"

We got in the car and Jen asked if we could go to an Italian restaurant. She said that Jerry would make a mess but loved spaghetti. So Italian it was. Jen ordered spaghetti and got an extra plate and gave some to Jerry. She brought along a tiny fork but he was doing better with his hands.

I was having a great time. I can't remember the last time I laughed like this. Jen did tell me that she did enjoy herself the night before but it was just because she had a chance to get out and actually had friends. She did tell me I was her best friend of all.

We took a drive by the airport so Jerry could see all the airplanes. He kept pointing in the air saying "pane, pane." I was beginning to really like this kid. I wanted him to have a better chance at life than me or his mother had started out with. We got back to the motel and Al called Jen and told her the night guy called in sick. That meant that Jen would have to take his place.

At around seven I wasn't doing anything and decided to go visit Jen in the office. I was in the back room out of the way playing with Jerry when a customer came in.

"Hi beautiful, I see you're here again tonight. Too bad I'm with a date, I'd much rather be with you. Maybe I'll let my date go early and you can stop by after work."

"Look, I've told you before I have a boyfriend and I'm not looking for someone else. Would you and your friends please leave me alone or I'll report you to my boss. Now, do you want a room for tonight or not?"

"Baby, quit playing so hard to get. I know you give out, you have a kid and no ring so quit playing hard to get." He was now grinning at Jen.

I recognized him from the gym. We had to tell him a couple of times to stop flirting with the female customers or he would be prevented from coming into the gym.

I had enough already. I got up and asked Jen if there was a problem. This asshole's grin changed very quickly, and he started asking for a single room for the night when he saw who I was. Jen took his money and gave him his room key.

He got ready to leave when I spoke up. "Sam, isn't it? The next time you come to my motel and talk to my girlfriend like that again, I'll knock every one of your fucking teeth down your fucking throat. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Jarrod, I'm sorry, it will never happen again."

"Make sure your friends understand it also. I'd hate to have to repeat myself." He walked out the door and I watched him take some girl up to his room.

"I could have handled it, you know," said Jen.

"I know, but I didn't like hearing him talking to you like that. I'm sorry I interrupted you."

"Apology accepted. Did you mean it when you called me your girl?" She stood there staring at me waiting for an answer.

"Jen, I'm crazy about you but I don't know what kind of boyfriend I would make. I want to do so much for you but you don't want my help. I'm not sure what to do or what not to do. I'm mixed up when it comes to you. I better go back to my apartment. I'll talk to you later."

She never said a word as I left. I meant everything I said to her. I wasn't sure what to do or say. I had the money to pay off all her debts ten times over, but she had told me no. She did thank me for filling up her gas tank the one time. She tried to give me back the five hundred dollars I gave her to give Mildred but I told her I didn't need it and wouldn't take it.

She didn't talk to me for a couple of days back then. She was beautiful but also very stubborn. She seemed to want to prove she could do anything without help. I knew I had to wait for her to make the next move. I didn't know where our relationship was going.

I was at my apartment and noticed it was midnight. That meant that Jen would be going back to her room. About fifteen minutes later my phone rang. The caller id said it was Jen. I quickly answered the phone.

"Jenny! Is everything all right?"

"Jarrod, could you come to my apartment please?"

I quickly hung up the phone and hurried to her apartment. She opened the door as soon as I arrived. "What's the matter Jen? Where's Jerry? Is everything all right?"

"I put Jerry to bed. I need to talk with you. I don't like the way we left it when you went back to your room. Jarrod, remember when we first met and you asked me if I wanted to really have sex with a stranger and I said no?"

"Yes, I remember."

"You're no longer a stranger and I don't want to have sex with you for any amount of money." She stopped for a few seconds and then began again. "Jarrod, I want you to make love to me. I've wanted you for a long time. I wanted you to know that I didn't want our relationship to be about your money. I want it to be about us."

I stepped forward and kissed her for the first time. It was a long, soft and yet passionate kiss. "Jarrod, I want you to make love to me right now. I may not be very good since I have only been with one man but I promise to do whatever you ask."

"Jenny, it's not about how good or how bad sex is. I love you and I have never loved anyone. I want to make love to every inch of your body. Just do what you feel comes naturally."

She smiled at me. "We have a slight problem. Jerry is sleeping in his crib in the bedroom, so we have to make love on the couch and we have to try and be quiet."

I kissed her again. As we stood in the middle of the room I undid her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. She had goose bumps on her arms so I put my arms around her and hugged her. I unhooked her bra and for the first time I saw her perky breasts.

"My turn," she said as she pulled off my shirt off over my head and threw it on the chair. She reached down and undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. I let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. She could see my cock getting hard through my briefs and put her hand against it.

I undid her jeans and pulled them down over her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of them. While I was stooped down I kissed her panty-clad pussy. I got on my knees and put my hands on her ass and pulled her against my mouth.

I rubbed my face back and forth against her mound and pussy area till I could smell her sex. She put her hands behind my head. "God, that feels so good," she said.

I felt her tremble as I slowly pulled down her pink panties. I again buried my face between her legs. She moved backwards and sat on the edge of the couch. I lifted her legs and pulled her ass forward; she leaned back. I spread her legs and put my mouth on her pussy and embedded my tongue in her moist sweet spot.

I felt her shudder as she held onto my head. Her juices were flowing. I continued to lick and tongue her pussy. When her spasms slowed I got up and slipped off my briefs. I sat on the couch and asked Jen to sit on my lap and lower herself on my hardened cock.

"It's big, Jarrod. Please take it easy with me," she said as she faced me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I was helping hold her up so she could go down slowly.

The head was in and she was biting her lower lip. "It's ok, Honey, I have you," I said to her. She lowered herself some more and leaned forward and kissed me.

She continued to lower herself tell she was totally impaled on my cock. She had an immediate orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her and held tightly to me. I held her for a couple of minutes. I then picked her up with my hands under her ass and my cock buried in her.

"What are you doing Jarrod?"

"I'm walking you to the bed. I want to make love to you properly. We'll be quiet and not wake Jerry." She laughed as we entered the bedroom. Jerry was in his crib sleeping away.

I put Jen down and my cock came out of her. She went to the middle of the bed and I lay next to her and we began kissing. In minutes I was on top of her with my cock buried deep within her.

We made love and she met me with every stroke. I saw her reach for her pillow. She was about to come again and bit into the pillow to muffle her orgasm. I came in her at the same time. Her pussy must have spasmed for a good five minutes. When she came down from her high I kissed her and told her that I was in love with her.

I rolled over to the side, pulled up the covers and slept with the woman I loved.

****

When I awoke the next morning Jerry was standing next to the bed staring at me. I looked up and Jen was already dressed.

"Morning, Sleepyhead," she said to me. "Coffee's on and we're having cereal for breakfast." She pointed to my clothes on the chair in the bedroom and smiled as she called to Jerry to come eat breakfast. I watched him waddle out of the room and I quickly got dressed.

Jen had poured me a cup of coffee and Jerry was busy eating his cereal. I was handed a bowl so I guess I was having Trix cereal for breakfast.

"I think we need to have a long talk today," said Jen. "By the way, you were wonderful and I do love you but we have a problem."

"Just one or a whole lot of them?" I asked.

"I have to go open the office right now. If you wouldn't mind getting Jerry dressed after you both finish breakfast then bring him to the office and we can talk about it. I love you Jarrod, but I have to go. See you later."

She kissed me and Jerry, and went out the door. I asked myself what had just happened. It looked like I was babysitting Jerry and helping get him dressed after we finished our cereal. I put the milk and cereal away and rinsed off our bowls.

Jen had set Jerry's clothes aside that he was to wear. I went to pick him up and realized he had just crapped in his diaper. I couldn't believe this; I had never changed a kid in my life.

I looked at him and said, "We can do this!" I put him on the bed with one of his blankets under him. I couldn't believe the smell. As they say, holy shit! I had to hold my breath while taking off his dirty diaper. I quickly put it in the sealed diaper bucket and found some spray to make the air smell better.

I got his diaper wipes and cleaned him up the best I could. He smiled at me and said, "dada." I just figured it was some sounds that he made but it made me feel pretty good. Now I tried to put on his clean diaper. I couldn't believe it took me three tries to get it right. But we finally got it done.

I put on his shirt and pants, then his tiny socks and shoes. He was so good and went along without any problem. When I finally got him dressed I felt like I really did something great. It put a big smile on my face. We headed over to the office and I put him in his playpen.

"What took you so long?" asked Jen, but she was smiling.

"Jerry shit himself," I said and Jen started laughing.

"I'm so proud of you," she said and gave me a big kiss. "Now about the problem we were going to talk about," said Jen. There was no one in the office so we could talk.

"Jarrod, I can't have you paying all my bills. People will think I'm going with you because of the money or what I can get from you. It's not true! I love you because you're you; no other reason. It's not about money.

"Jen, I have money, and what will people think that know that my girlfriend is paying a hundred dollars a month till the day she dies on a hospital bill? Then she graduates with honors and now works for me but still has to pay off her student loans. Can you see my point here?"

She got up and came over and kissed me. "I love you, Jarrod Hadley."

"Seriously Jen, you have to let me help you. I don't care what others think of me. It's what you think that counts. Let's make a deal. Let me pay off your medical bills and your student loans. Also, as an employee I'll purchase health insurance for you as part of your employee package."

"Jarrod, that's a lot of money. What if for some reason you don't want to be with me anymore?"

"That is not going to happen. I know you're not going to believe this but you are the first girl or I should say woman that I have ever loved. But, if for some reason you should leave me at least you will be on firm footing not owing anyone. Besides, you need a new car."

"No car, mine's fine. I'll drive it till it falls apart. I really would like to be out of debt but I hate using up your savings. I know this is none of my business but can you really afford to pay my past debts?"

"You're kidding, right? You know I have a large saving account. Jen, but the truth is I inherited five million dollars and have spent very little of it. I have some in the bank and invested a lot of it."

"I never knew Jarrod. I thought you might have a couple of hundred thousand dollars but not millions. It doesn't change the way I feel about you but I can see why you want to help me out. I'll agree to let you help me with the medical bill and my tuition, but I want to keep my car." She smiled that pretty smile at me.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers
12