A Thousand Bucks Ch. 05

Story Info
Jen and I get together. The conclusion.
3.4k words
4.7
49.2k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

You should read the previous chapters to better understand what has been happening. A big thank you to Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.

Chapter 5; The Conclusion

Everyone was checking into the motel for Bill and Shauna's wedding. So far everything was going good. Bill and his younger brother went to check in a few of the relatives. Jen told me later that Bill's brother was something of a flirt. She told me that he and Bill came in, and he introduced her as Jan, a good friend.

Then Allen started with the moves. "Hi Darlin', are you going to be at the wedding? Maybe we can get together later." She said he was laying it on pretty thick and she was smiling and Bill was laughing.

"What's up Bill, she's a fox?" said Allen.

"She's also Jarrod's squeeze and if you don't stop trying to put the make on her he'll kick the shit out of you. She's hands-off territory."

"I'm sorry Jen, I didn't know. Maybe we can have a dance at the wedding," replied Allen. His demeanor changed drastically.

"That would be nice. It was nice meeting you." Jen gave them the keys to the rooms they would be using.

I met most of Bill's relatives for the first time. Many had said they had all but written Bill off, but he sure changed his life around. I give a lot of the credit to a good woman and Shauna was just that. She understood him, kind of like Jen understands me. His uncle Andy did come to the wedding with his wife and two married daughters with their husbands.

Shauna's family I met for the first time. At first they were against her not continuing regular teaching as a substitute teacher. She told them she was doing the kids just as much good showing them how to exercise and keep in shape. They said they would stand behind her in her decisions. She came from a good family.

The wedding was nice. The bridesmaids all looked beautiful but one in particular. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jen. Shauna looked gorgeous in her white gown. It was the first time I ever saw a tear in Bill's eyes.

All I could think of during the ceremony was asking Jen to marry me. I pictured us up there instead of Shauna and Bill. I had to wonder what Jen was thinking at the time. After the ceremony we moved the chairs around the tables for the buffet dinners and to open up the floor for dancing.

Jen pulled me aside and asked me if I attended many weddings. I told her I've never been to one. "I just want you to know that during some of the dances we'll be asked to dance with the person we were paired up with. You'll be dancing with Gloria, Shauna's sister, since she's the maid of honor and I will be dancing with Allen. It will only be for a few dances. I just wanted to give you a heads-up."

She knew I had a jealous streak that I believe I got from having sex with so many married women. I have always said I would never do that to the woman I loved.

The reception went as expected and was nice. Gloria was a good looking woman also. She was very easy on the eyes. I thought I saw a bit of jealousy on Jen's face when I danced with Gloria. I asked her about it later and she said, "Maybe just a little." We both laughed.

Allen was a gentleman while dancing with Jen and so was everyone else who asked her to dance. They played some line dancing songs and it was fun watching Jen and Shauna; they sure could dance. They did grab me and Bill and I tried but knew I was out of step.

At most large weddings, the bride and groom open their presents the next day. I asked them to make one exception and open the gift from Jen and me. It was in a manila folder. Bill stood up and everyone was quiet as he opened the gift.

"Dude, you paid off my loan for the gym!" yelled out Bill. "I don't owe anything on my half of the business." The guests didn't know but Bill owed approximately two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Everyone clapped and was happy for him.

I stood up, "Bill, you need to read a little bit farther. You are now the sole owner of the exercise business and gym. I thought your friends and relatives would like to know they are in your building."

"Why Jarrod, why would you do this?" Bill and Shauna both had tears in their eyes."

"You're my best friend ever and it was you and Shauna that made this business a success. I talked it over with Jen and we both agreed that it should be your business." Everyone clapped and Bill came over and gave me a big hug.

"Best friends forever," he told me. He also said that Jen, me and Jerry had free lifetime memberships.

Most people had no idea what the business was worth but it would set Bill and Shauna up for life. Of course they would have to keep the business up.

Jen had tears in her eyes. It was a lot of money that I just gave away but she didn't care. She was one special woman. That night I moved Jerry's crib into the living room and made love to Jen. There wasn't a spot on her body that I didn't kiss, suck on or lick.

I even took a Viagra to make sure we did it all night long. She even gave me oral sex for the first time. She was only able to get the head of my cock in her mouth but it was hot. When I took her from behind I did put a finger in her ass. She said it felt different but would prefer me not to attempt anything bigger. I did spank her ass a few times and she did like that.

We went over the next day to see Bill and Shauna open their gifts. Bill's parents gave them tickets for a seven-day cruise which could be used any time within a year. They told us they were thinking of going in August, which was a few months away and asked us if we wanted to go with them; it was going to be their honeymoon.

Of course any cruise they took had to have openings. It was on a first-come, first-served basis. We asked them to give us time to think about it. That would be another pretty big step for us.

****

Other than working out at the gym I helped Jen a lot at the motel. It gave her more free time to do the bookkeeping and gave us our evenings together. I stayed over at her place maybe one night a week. I usually went to my apartment after having dinner and watching TV together.

Jen was always up early to open the motel for those leaving in the mornings. I always slept in. One evening Jen went with me to the gym and asked Shauna what was the best way to protect herself. Shauna taught a course at the gym showing women how to protect themselves against an attacker.

She took Shauna's course. We hoped she would never have to use it but was good information to know. A month had gone by and Bill told us that they ordered their cruise tickets. The travel agent said if we wanted to go they would see what they could do. There were still some openings.

Jen and I started talking about marriage. She asked, where would we live? We needed to be near the business. She said even though I had money she needed to work and be able to fend for herself. I came to the conclusion it was just part of her make-up that I loved so much.

She constantly improved the business. You could see the woman's touch everywhere. We were booked up most every night. One night she asked about adding another dozen rooms onto the motel. The lot next door was an old gas station that had closed up since they couldn't afford the updates the government imposed and had to dig out their old gas tanks. It was kind of an eyesore.

Next to them was two empty lots where houses once stood. I got hold of the real estate people and made an offer on the properties. It was accepted. I contacted the contractors and Jen told them what she wanted and they said they could have the additions done in a few months. We bought the property and were adding the extension. I also bought the empty lots next to the old gas station. I had an idea to suggest to Jen.

We went out with Bill and Shauna to his uncle's bar again. This time we were greeted by Scott, the new manager, with our first round of drinks on the house. The dancing began and the girls were fun to watch. I had bought a ring and was going to pop the question.

I walked over to the DJ and asked to use his Mic. "Jenny, would you please come up to the stage?" She knew what was going on. I could never pull much on her.

"I know we have both evaded the question but I want you in my life, always. Will you marry me?"

Her old girlfriends were chanting Mr. Right over and over. She was smiling at them knowing that she had told them she was waiting for Mr. Right. What seemed like minutes but was only seconds, she said, "Yes!"

Everyone cheered and applauded. I put the ring on her finger. Something wasn't quite right. I could feel it. After we went back to our table everyone stopped and wished us the best of luck.

When we got home I asked Jen what was the matter. I could read her like she could me. "We need to talk about getting married. I didn't want to embarrass you at the lounge but we need to talk."

"Ok, I'm listening," I said. I wasn't sure what all was bothering her.

"First off, I want a pre-nuptial agreement. I don't want anyone thinking that I married you for your money." I had to shake my head.

"Next is Jerry. You know he comes first in my life and I need to know that you love him. Then of course we have to talk about where we'll live and how our relationship will be with the motel."

"Anything else before I answer these questions for you? I want it all out there so there won't be any surprises."

"Jarrod, I love you and have from almost the time I met you. I know you've been with a lot of women and I'm worried you will tire of me."

"Ok, I'll answer these in no particular order. I love you, you know that. I don't know any other ways to prove it to you. Yes, I've been with a lot of women but I've only fallen in love with one. You are just going to have to trust me here. It's only you who I ever loved.

"The pre-nuptial agreement, you can write it up anyway you want and I'll sign it. As for Jerry, I love the little kid. Did I tell you he called me dada? I want to adopt him and be his real daddy. There is no name listing a father on his birth certificate so there shouldn't be a problem.

"Finally, I bought the two lots on the other side of the gas station and I figure we can build a home there. You can get with the contractors and build the home you want. Oh! The motel, I figured I would take your advice and incorporate. We'll put it in both our names and we'll both draw a salary. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, none at all. I love you Jarrod, more than anyone beside Jerry." She smiled.

"Now, I have a request." I said.

"What is it Jarrod? There nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"I want to buy you a new car. I'm tired of you driving my future son around in that old car. I don't think it's safe anymore."

She leaned over and kissed me very passionately and said, "It's a deal." We went a bought a new car for her the following week.

We decided to get married in two weeks. We would have a very quiet and simple wedding. We got married in a little church with a few of our closest friends. We didn't have a family to speak of. Jen did wear a white gown and looked beautiful. Mildred was there as well as Harold and Emma who came up from Florida to be with us.

People that worked for us as well as Jen's old friends from the bar all showed up. Al had George, our night guy, work at the motel so he and Mary could attend our wedding.

It was Harold who walked a beautiful Jen down the aisle. We only had Shauna and Bill stand up for us. Mildred held Jerry during the service. We rented a banquet room and had a wonderful dinner. Our gift from Bill and Shauna was two tickets for their cruise. Bill said, "We knew you would go so we booked the cruise but we didn't know we would both be going on our honeymoon."

Al said he would run the motel while we were away and Mary promised to take care of Jerry. We would be leaving in a week.

Since we started our first remodeling other stores in the area were doing the same. The area was becoming much safer. Jen got with the contractors and showed them what she wanted. She could have had a mansion but settled for a nice house with all the rooms on one floor.

I did ask for a pool and a hot tub, and the best security system available. The contractors promised to have it done by Christmas. Till then we still had our apartments but always slept together.

****

The cruise was really nice. We spent time with Bill and Shauna and also time on our own. A night didn't go by that we didn't make love. On the first night of our cruise we got a surprise from Shauna. She told us she was with child. Bill beamed from ear to ear. She hardly showed but you could see a little bump when she was in her bathing suit.

One day while I was working out in the weight room on ship, Jen went to the sauna. When she got back she said we needed to talk. I knew she was serious. "Ok, what happened?"

"Some asshole grabbed my ass while I was in the sauna. There were about six people in it and when the other two couples left he reached out and grabbed my ass."

"I want you to point him out to me."

"Jarrod, I took care of it. I did what Shauna showed me and hit him hard in the ribs with my elbow and then kneed him where it really counts. Please don't get in trouble over this. I just told you because I promised to always be honest with you."

I hugged her but didn't make any promises. If I found the jerk, he would pay. That evening the four of us went dancing. I was doing my best to line dance. I did see Jen look up at a guy and quickly turn away. Something told me he was the asshole I needed to talk to.

It looked like he was nursing a possible sore rib by the way he was holding his arm. After seeing Jen I noticed he headed out the door and out to the outer deck. I mentioned to Jen that I had to many beers and had to take a leak. I gave her a kiss and went to see the asshole.

He was standing at the rail when I approached him. "Looks like you have a sore rib. Did you fall down or something?"

"I don't think it's any of your fucking business."

"That was the wrong thing to say, friend. You just gave yourself away." I hit him hard in the kidney. "I should break your hands seeing you don't know how to keep them to yourself." I hit him again, this time in the stomach and had to hold him up to keep him from falling.

"Please don't hit me again. I'm sorry, I promise to stay away from your woman. Look I have a wife on board. We had an argument and I had too much to drink and didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry."

About that time I turned around and there was Jen. "Jarrod, please come back inside. There's been enough trouble. Come dance with me?"

I knew she was right and the guy was really hurting. I let go of his throat and turned around to go back in when all of a sudden Jen hauled off and slapped the guy so hard across the face his teeth had to rattle. "Explain that bruise to your wife, you bastard," said Jen. "Next time I won't be so forgiving."

I was proud of my wife. She wanted to again prove to me that she could take care of herself.

That night when we made love and she told me she stopped taking birth control pills when we got married. I knew she wanted to have a baby with me. I loved it when I lay on my back and she would ride me like she was riding a bronco. I loved seeing her juices running down my cock. I can't tell you how many times I came in her that week.

****

It was now three months later and she just got back from the doctors office. "Jarrod, what do you want to name our little girl? You have six months to decide."

"Can we name her Victoria, after my mother?"

Jen had tears in her eyes when she said, "Victoria it is."

Our motel renovation was done. It looked great. We had to hire another cleaning lady since all the extra rooms were added. The contractors told us it would be two more months before our house was completely finished. We would then have two more suites to rent out.

I know that I had a rough beginning in life. I had no idea where I would end up. Even with all the money I inherited I was still a bastard. It all changed that one day when a beautiful woman came into the restaurant and asked me to have sex with her and I refused.

I don't know why I just didn't fuck her and give her the thousand bucks. It wasn't that I couldn't afford it. My life changed that day. Of all the ways to find the woman I wanted to be with the rest of my life, this had to be the weirdest.

It's been five years since the wedding. We now have two daughters and Jerry watches over them. I did adopt him and he is my son. We live in the house that I call, 'the house that Jen built'. I work at the motel daily and Jen comes over with the kids. Jerry is the only one in school so far.

We see Bill and Shauna regularly. They now have two sons. We try and get together and go out when we can. Their business is booming and they are doing great.

For two guys that nobody wanted, one with a wife who was raised in foster homes, we are doing pretty darn good.

I have to chalk it all up to finding the woman who was waiting for Mr. Right. Life sure could be strange at times. Mark the bartender who fired Jen was found beaten up in an alley near a bar. Some one did break his arm. I told Jen I had nothing to do with it. She believes me.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers