A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway a bikini gives me the confidence to flaunt and sashay myself around in a way I never could naked.

But returning more to the point of this story, really, the only problem for me with Ned having multiple partners was he felt the women had to set the sexual agenda. For good reason, he feared that surrendering to his own lust would cause jealousies. For the others, that approach really wasn't an issue. They asked for and got their share of loving sex; that's all they needed.

My needs were a bit more complex. Ned instigating sex with me in a state of irresistible lust was by far the most powerful antidote to Frank's poison. While we were on the yacht and until the numbers in the house afterwards thinned out a bit, Ned didn't feel he was allowed to surrender to that. He felt he should only perform when the girls in his life told him he should; never by his own instigation.

It was only after Ellen and Issie had left to move in with their future partners and the relationship was just Ned, Liddy and myself, that I could really truly trigger Ned's lust into sexual action. This was helped by the fact Liddy's more mature age, lesser sexual needs and shift working patterns provided the time and opportunity for such love making. It was even more so after Liddy got caught overseas by the COVID lockdown and I essentially had him to myself.

Even though it was nearly five years ago, I can still clearly remember every detail of the first time he really lost it and unleashed his drooling lust on me. It was the day after Issie left to move in with her future husband and Liddy was at work.

Dressed in what I knew to Ned was one of my most fuckable 'suck me' bikini, I went down after lunch to lie on the double sunbed I'd encouraged Ned to install in that area, knowing he'd follow me with some drinks. It was a common enough pattern on days off work or on long summer evenings. We often enjoyed a lie in the sun and drinks down there and, if I had him alone, it wasn't unusual for me to instigate sex down there - on the lounge or in the water.

But on that day, I wanted him to be the one to take me.

Before he got there I laid down, spread myself out languorously on the sun bed, subtlety folded the thin gusset of my bikini into a deep camel toe through that mound of mine that he finds so irresistible, teased up my nipples into high beam, thought about what was about to happen so as to get myself in a state of arousal that was patently obvious because of the way my unlined bikini bottoms were moulded to my aroused labia and the damp stain permeated them and turned them transparent. Then I waited for Ned to join me with the drinks on the lounge, leaving only the space at my feet for him to sit.

As he sat down, I put one leg over his lap and the other behind his back; leaving Ned's view of me as we talked one of looking up between my spread apart legs and over the top of my breasts. I could see he could barely keep his eyes on my face.

Almost immediately he started growing an erection. It wasn't because I was playing my foot against him. I'd deliberately put it half way down his thigh; spreading my legs more apart and giving me a clear view of anything that rose up out of his crotch.

As he sipped at his drink, he played with my foot with his other hand, starting to slip his hand up and down my leg as far as he could easily reach.

By that time he had a full boner in his swimwear, weeping pre-cum through the top of it which glistened in the sunshine. Leaning towards me he slid his hand all the way into my crotch, running his finger through the camel toe. He wasn't even trying to look at my face as we talked any more.

I gave him a little hum of pleasure; a signal I approved of what he was doing. But I knew, as was his habit, he wanted me to make the first real move. I just laid there, by body open to him and my demeanour willing but absolutely failing to actually tell him to do it.

Normally by now we would have been rolling around in an intimate embrace.

He reached up again, this time playing his finger through my crease until he felt out my swollen clit through my now wet bikini pants, massaging it gently. I hummed again, rocking my hips in pleasure.

His cock was all but bursting; surging in his swimmers as his pre-cum flooded through the material, even though we'd only made love that morning. He was transfixed. Staring at my crotch as he fingered it, only occasionally lifting his eyes to stare at the exposed underboob of my breasts and the hard nipples pushing up the material that inadequately covered them.

I knew what he was waiting for. He was waiting for me to grab his hand and pull him over me. For me to be the one to signal 'let's have sex'. That was the way the game had been played on the yacht and was still the way it was played when we all settled down in the house. It was the way Ned avoided jealously issues among so many lovers; react, don't instigate (and while in the real world fingering a girl might be regarded as instigation, in an environment where four women are constantly manhandling you and putting their bodies where you're expected to manhandle them back, the rules are a bit different).

But now it was just Ned, Liddy and myself, it was time for the game to change.

By then, Ned had plenty of time to work out where all my buttons are and how to push them. And my clit was as hot a button as any woman's. With my little bikini fetish, the now slippery wet gossamer material that separated his fingers from the bare flesh of my clit only enhanced the stimulation.

My humming turned to moaning. Getting Ned to fuck me could wait. I closed my eyes and decided to take the climax I was being offered. Ned knew by now that my first climax was only the start of love making, not the end of it.

As my moaning grew more intense, it encouraged Ned to finish the job; rubbing my clit as he best knew how as my legs started to quiver and I couldn't help but rock my hips in synchronisation to his pleasuring of me. As I came, for the first time I grabbed his hand and held it into my crease as I lifted my hips and rocked them from side to side.

But as my climax subsided, I released the hand again. I still wasn't going to pull him over me. Not yet anyway; but then again, nor was I going to get off the lounge without a good fucking, whatever it took to get there.

For the moment I simply basked in the pleasurable afterglow of my orgasm; giving him a quick grin before I laid my head back down and hummed as I spread my legs even further apart and seductively rolled my hips from side to side. A quick look had already told me Ned's erection had escaped his swimmers. He rarely bothers to tie the drawstring, so if its dry, it tends to escape as his erection repeatedly surges with the teasing we give it, the waistband then slipping down until half of it is exposed. And goodness only knows I'd been going out of my way to tease it.

"Oh Ned, that was so nice..."

As last I felt Ned lift the leg I had over his thigh and release himself to climb onto all fours over me; his pre-cum leaving a trail of drips up my thigh. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He hadn't exactly thrown himself desperately on top of me, but it was a start. Sheepishly, he bent down to kiss me and asked...

"Can we have sex?"

I had to supress a laugh, converting it into a broad grin. What had us girls done to this confident, competent man that made him feel he had to approach the satisfaction of his own needs so tentatively?

I wanted to teasingly tell him 'only if you're desperate'. It was intended as a way for him to admit that I was irresistible, that he needed me badly, but it occurred to me it might be mistaken for a signal that I wasn't in the mood but I'd let him use my body to release himself if he really needed to. And I knew he was too gentlemanly to accept that offer. Pity, I really wanted him to tell me he was desperate. So I took a different tack, which I hoped would deal with the issue once and for all.

In a lightly patronising voice, I said...

"Ned, we're not first year Uni students who've just finished some campus PC class that says every step of intimate relations has to be given specific permission... With me, just act, don't ask."

I reached up and grabbed his exposed cock, pulling it down and the gusset of my bikini aside as I guided it into my sex and pushed myself down on it to fully penetrate me. Ned normally likes to do a full stripping before sex, but that could wait this time. Then I put my arm around his neck and pulled his head alongside mine. I knew the warm embrace of my vagina would meet his cock's immediate need, now there was time to talk.

"Ned, now that Ellen and Issie have moved out, the rules have changed. If you want sex, then just take it. Be assured, if it doesn't suit I won't be annoyed and I'll just let you know gently. But any time my presence gives you a hard on that needs relieving - night, day, any where, any time - then take the relief I can offer you. I don't need to tell you why it's important for me that, if you find me irresistible, then you don't resist me, do you?"

"Because it makes you feel good about yourself."

That was close enough. I knew Ned knew the full answer and was just trying to put it more kindly than something like 'you were damaged by Frank and your self-esteem needs me to show I find you arousingly beautiful and need to act on it by giving you a good fucking'...or something like that. It was partly a rhetorical question anyway, but I needed the conversation to be linked to the issue.

"Yep. For the last two years, you've let the women tell you when you're allowed to have sex. I know I was and still am the most demanding of all, so you're hardly going to overburden me with sex if you actually take a fuck when you feel like one. Anyhow, if you've got to that state, I've probably teased you into it. Don't make me do all the initiation. Lust over me and act on your lust."

Ned just lay there silently. So I prompted an answer to a question I hadn't actually asked.

"Promise?"

Ned answered with a bemused "Yes."

"As lustfully as you can? Well, actually, as lustfully as you feel?"

"Yes."

"So are you lustfully desperate for sex now?"

"Oou, Yes."

I released him from the virtual chokehold I had on him and stroked his hair as I replied...

"Good. Now satisfy your lust. And I mean really satisfy it."

As I said that, I moved my hips up and down against him, inducing his erection to a thrusting movement inside me as it surged.

Ned arched his back to bury his face in my breasts, his hand fumbling behind my back to find a loose end of the top's string ties to pull and release the knots binding it to my body. Succeeding in that, he attached his lips to my right nipple, sucking and licking it furiously as he put an arm into the arch of my lower back to lift me into a better angle for the slow thrusting he was already doing.

It might not be wild impassioned sex, but there was something incredibly intimate and arousing about the way he did that. The arm lifting my back up to him created this sense of romantic oneness with him, as it conveyed to me this awesome feeling of his strength and masculinity that left me swooning in his embrace. Something straight off the cover of a bodice ripper novel. And between the sensitivity of my nipples to stimulation - which of themselves can drive me to orgasm - and the rubbing of my g spot that the arching of his back and his lifting of me positions me for, I was crying out the profanities of my next orgasm in two minutes flat.

Normally Ned can keep pumping away, driving me to further cycles of climax, for up to twenty minutes. It's one of the benefits of his sexual overuse by us girls; it gives him great endurance. But I suspected this time, Ned had let the teasing go on too long and his balls were already brewing up before he mounted me.

He was already moaning into my breast as I'd approached that last orgasm. As I finished it, he lifted his head to let him look down at my breasts. His thrusts become jerkier, as if he was taking the time to get a specific movement of his shaft inside my body. Then, with a succession of loud 'aaaahhh's' and what felt like a series of spasmodic thrusts, he came, continuing to pleasure himself until he ended up with his head face down into the cushion alongside mine.

As I ran my hand lovingly through his hair, I heard him whisper into my ear...

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it any longer."

With a slight giggle, I rolled myself on top of him, lifting my head to let me look him squarely in the face...

"What, so only giving a girl two orgasms is a failure now?"

"I know you like more."

"Maybe, but I also like the fact you just completely lost it over me. Maybe being able to bang away at a girl for twenty minutes without cumming is just telling her she's not really having much effect on you, whatever crazy orgasms you might be giving her."

Then I added with the most teasing voice I could muster...

"Maybe even that's she's not very pretty."

"You know that's not true."

"Yes, but I'm just saying, sometimes lust might drive you to a quick release. Own it, don't dis it."

As his erection subsided, I felt his cum fill my bikini pants. As I was face down on him, it ran through my crease until it pooled at the front of my mound; permeating the material coving it. I suppose many girls would find that a bit yuck. Not me. Having them covered in or filled with Ned's cum is more of a turn on than anything, even if his seed does seem to have a rather harsh effect on the material. Mind you, that just gives me an excuse to buy more.

I had more plans for that bikini that day. A bit of reinforcement training on Ned if you will. I put my bikini top back on for a frolic with Ned in the pool, which also let me clean out the pants to restart the teasing process. I'd forced Ned to ask for sex, but he hadn't exactly jumped on me in a moment of wild passion.

Needless to say, we didn't exactly swim laps in the pool. In my post sex hormonal rush, I was all over Ned like a rash. That was nothing new. It was always like that after we had poolside sex; a kiss and a cuddle in the water that usually developed into a full on pashing session that left Ned with a new boner.

As we got out, we did what we usually do, which is dry each other off; rubbing and patting the other with our towel until all the surface water is gone. Ned had a full boner before he got out of the pool, and it didn't take any real effort from me to make sure it stayed that way as we towelled the other down. Like good long time couples, there was a routine to this. First we took turn drying the other's top half, working down from the head to the swimmer bottoms. Ned always took his time drying my breasts and the bikini top which covered them; ensuring my nipples were left on high beam with the wet - and in the case of my suck me bikinis transparent - material plastered tightly to them.

Then the person doing the drying went down on their knees and dried the others legs, working from the feet up to the crotch. So the crotch and swimmer bottoms were the meeting point of the drying process and got a double helping of attention.

I went down on Ned first, drying his lower half and giving his erection no shortage of gentle attention as I dried the front of his cossies.

Then, with my bikini bottoms hitched tightly up, I stood legs apart as he went down on me; working up each leg from my feet to my crotch.

I suppose Ned, and his admitted obsession with my body, has given me quite an insight as to just how visual men can be. He's been fucking the arse off four young nubile and quite stunning women - and one more mature one no less stunning - for the last three years, yet still, as much as he tries, has difficulty drawing his eyes away from the sight of my breasts in their transparent top and my equally revealed vulva.

As he finished drying my second leg I watched as he again ran the towel lightly back and forward through my crease, using a finger to run it through the deep camel toe in it. Sitting with his line of sight just below it, his eyes were transfixed on it, even more than usual; probably not helped by the fact my arousal would have been no less visually obvious than his. It was as if our little talk had given him permission to look in a way he hadn't felt allowed to before. As if this man brought up to respect the 'hey, I'm up here' mantra delivered to men who spend too long even glancing down at a woman's breasts, had suddenly been told it was ok to look down.

But Ned had also got the main message from the earlier encounter. Suddenly he grabbed me around the waist and eased me back onto the sunbed; my feet on the ground with my butt close to the edge of it.

A moment later his face was buried on my mound, his tongue licking furiously at where my clit lay under the gossamer wet material that was plastered against it. His hands reach up to play with my nipples. I just laid back and moaned in delighted pleasure.

Already heavily aroused from fooling around in the pool and the mutual drying, he had me coming in a minute and a half flat.

As I first started cumming, his hands immediately came down and undid the side strings of my bikini pants, stripping them off me. Immediately he half stood, bending his erection down to enter me. I pushed down onto it; welcoming the sensation of my contractions bearing down on his thick shaft.

But he knew my body, he knew I liked him thrusting through a climax. He again held me by a hand around the small of my back, elevating me slightly, then brought the second hand under to support me even higher.

What happened next brings to mind nothing short of a dog gripping a bitch and madly shagging it. As he held my waist up with his two hands, he started thrusting furiously; fast three-quarter length thrusts that raked against my g spot and toyed beautifully with my not yet finished contractions.

This was something different from when I ask him to 'go the animal' on me; which is meant to ask him to release his animal spirit. Whatever drove it came from deeper within Ned then his usual showpiece animal. It was raw and more real than anything I've felt from Ned before. And because of that, it was wonderful.

Already highly sexualised from my first climax, he quickly had me in that state that Ned does to me of almost continuous orgasm; the sort that causes me to scream loud enough for the neighbours to know we're at it again.

Still thrusting, one of his hands slid up my back to release the bottom ties of my bikini top, then pulled the garment off my breast, giving Ned an unimpeded view of my breasts as they wobbled in response to the rag dolling his thrusting was inducing in my body.

But again, he didn't last nearly as long as he usually does. More than two minutes maybe, but a lot less than five.

Was it the best orgasm I've ever had? No. In a purely physical sense, I've had much better. Many times.

But that's asking the wrong question. Emotionally it touched me in a way nothing had before. Ned's soothing words about how he reacts to me had been converted to action in the rawest possible way. It left me with a glow that lasts to this day. The final inoculation against the toxins Frank left me with. But I chose the word inoculation well, because every time Ned puts me on my back and passionately fucks me is a much needed booster shot.

That first day did change Ned. He has always been responsive to messages like that. And in a way it recharged our sex life. Not that it had been lacking in intensity or quantity. But it let Ned actually drool over me and fulfil his own desires more than he had before. Like on that first day, sometimes that meant Ned went off quicker than he did before, but I could still hardly complain about the orgasms he gave me first.