A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through all of this conversation, neither of us had forgotten about the fully aroused shaft buried deeply inside Ellen's body. Periodically she had been circling her hips and pushing hard against it to maintain full penetration and, whether she knew it or not, keep it hard and needy.

"Ned, I know Amy talks of you unleashing your lust towards her on her body. In a way, that's what I'm asking for too. Amy's needs might be more complicated and run deeper and I understand what drives your reticence, but it would very much be a confidence building statement of the acceptance of me as an equal sexual partner if you could do that with me too sometimes."

I nodded my head...

"OK, I see where you're coming from. Within the limitations of privacy, I'll do my best."

I smiled at her...

"You know, it's not hard. I've often wanted to give you a good fucking but didn't feel it was appropriate to do so."

"Yea well, just do so Ned...

After a moment of hesitation, she added...

"Ned. Can you go the animal on me?"

'Go the animal' is basically a request for me to somewhat selfishly fuck them to my own orgasm. Delivered with sufficient enthusiasm, it's very much regarded by them as a statement of feeling a passionate sexual need for them. It's hard to remember now, but I think it might have been Ellen who originally coined the term and very much was a product of the sexual competitiveness between the girls on the yacht all those years ago.

And when Ellen asked for it in the old days, simple curtsies like just making sure she was aroused and ready for me or trying to do it in a way that pleasured her too were regarded as showing insufficient passion and generally punished with a sharp rebuke and a slap on the bum.

There were no such excuses here. I thought I'd just better act on the request.

Maintaining our penetration, I rolled her over to put me on top and my legs outside hers. Then I raised myself on outstretched arms.

With a bit of a playful animal growl to set the scene, I made sure I complied with her request with all the passionate I was expected to display. Mind you, I didn't have to put it on. I had this stunning woman half my age laid out under me, willingly letting me give her a good fucking and I had every intention to comply to the fullest.

And it certainly felt nice, each withdrawal and thrust slipping easily and delightfully inside her well lubricated sex. But I did cheat a little. Both Ellen and Amy underestimate how much I get off on their own arousal and orgasm. Even the most passionate selfish sex for me is not the slightest bit inconsistent with stimulating them to a climax.

Each withdrawal was made with a slight upward movement of my hip. I knew, from much previous experience, that bent my shaft enough to make sure it rubbed the tip of her engorged, prominent clit on both the withdrawal and subsequent thrust.

I distracted myself long enough from just staring down at her breasts to notice Ellen staring up at my face, watching my efforts.

And those efforts soon had me grunting my pleasure. But just as pleasingly, it also had Ellen soon quivering in aroused excitement under me. All I had to do now was have the endurance to outlast her.

Pretty soon, Ellen had stopped staring at me, her eyes instead unfocused as she rested her head back moaning. It was going to be a near run thing. Some tendrils of super pleasure were already shooting up my shaft; a warning of a climax to come.

I slowed what had been my previously passionate rate of thrusting, lifting my hips a bit higher to try and increase the contact with her clit while giving a more jerking, forceful return thrust. The slowing was for me, to try and keep myself under control. The extra lift and jerking was for Ellen, stimulating her clit more and doing something that had been shown to set her off in the past. But the downside was it rubbed the top surface of my shaft more firmly along her vaginal opening; which undid a bit the benefit of slowing.

I was using every mental and physical trick in my armoury to slow myself down. I had to stop looking at her breasts and was now staring up to the sky counting imaginary sheep while trying to focus on any part of my body that wasn't my shaft and its increasingly strident demand to let it unload in her.

It was with some relief I heard the supressed cry of Ellen's orgasm. Her hips pushed up against me and her pubic floor clamped tightly around my shaft as a prelude to the contractions that would follow. That did it. With a bellowing grunt, I let it go. Normally I maximise my please of an orgasm by thrusting it deep and holding it there to let me really savour the feeling of my seed rushing up my shaft or whatever else it is that drives those wonderful waves of pleasure.

But I'd bottled up the coming release for too long. As I looked back down at her breasts, my body took over, demanding I thrust furiously in and out of her as my mind created a momentary image of my cum being sprayed around her vagina like water out of an unrestrained firehose.

That just prolonged and intensified Ellen's orgasm and we writhed, thrusted and shuddered uncoordinatedly against each other, each body seeking to maximise its own pleasure from orgasms that just kept giving, all the while groaning, grunting and bellowing away like apes in a forest. Mine was all but over and my balls pretty well drained before my brain restored full control over my body and brought the thrusting to a halt, letting me bring my head facedown alongside Ellen's where the final pleasurable shudders of my climax expended themselves into Ellen as I felt her still grinding herself against me with her hands on my but holding me tightly to her.

I couldn't help myself. Ellen had wanted animal and she'd got it, but displayed it just as much herself. I giggled. Enough for Ellen to feel and hear it...

"What are you laughing at?"

"Just how wild and crazy humans can get at the end of good sex."

"Yea, it was pretty full on. I wish we'd got a video of it. It would have been good for a laugh and a lot of self-pleasuring."

"You don't need to self-pleasure while I'm around."

"Yes, I know. It was more insurance for the future."

Ellen brought her hands up and wrapped them tightly around me while also forcing her legs outside mine and bringing them over the top to wrap me in her legs too. Then she lifted her hips up against me as she ground her pelvis against mine and the hard shaft that was still inside her...

"Oh god Ned I love you. I don't know what I would have done had you not been here to save me. And fuck, I don't know what it is that makes me so randy and needy for sex when you're around. Harry would have loved it if I had the sex drive for him that I seem to have for you. And I don't have to say it's not because I didn't love him to death. It's just you've always had this crazy effect on me."

"Well, as you know, that crazy effect worked both ways. Maybe we'll feel safer giving vent to it in the future."

We lay there for a few moments, but Ellen's break was nearly over and the next appointment fast approaching. We untangled ourselves and Ellen got dressed. It always amused me how both Ellen and Amy could go well fucked sex goddess to serious professional so quickly; more so knowing my cum must still be leaking into the panties or bikini bottoms as they are dealing with the next client.

Still, the morning had given me a better insight as to where Ellen was in our relationship and the family situation and, I hoped, given her more confidence in her position there.

All of which left Liddy. Still stuck in her native New York after she'd returned home for the birth of her grandchild and got caught there by the Covid lockdown, she had needs to.

Amy and I, often with Ellen, talk to her daily. And the story has already been told of how, when Amy found out how sexually frustrated Liddy was, and how unsatisfied she was just using an impersonal dildo, she arranged for a virtual threesome.

The essence of the weekly arrangement these days is that Amy acts as a body double for Liddy, having me make love to her while capturing the action on a stereoscopic camera worn on her head or mounted near it. Liddy in turn wears virtual reality goggles, so she sees what Amy would otherwise see, and uses a frightening large and aggressively motorised dildo, held into her with a very tight but tiny bikini bottom, to provide hands free physical stimulation. And then we engage in some real time action.

As might be guessed, given her bikini fetish, Amy insists on wearing a matching pair of bikini pants 'to maintain the authenticity of the experience' as she explains it. At least I managed to get them not to wear the top.

Cleaver and thoughtful girl that she is, the whole thing was set up and designed by Amy when she found out about Liddy's needs.

I always thought just a me on top, go the animal, type sex would translate best over the internet, simply because it would minimise the physical contact with my body that would be missing from any virtual reality experience. I exaggerate my upper body movements to try and create a real show and it gives Liddy's dildo a chance to work its magic. Certainly it works a treat. I can see over the return feed Liddy's body responding to my thrusts into Amy and it ends up giving Liddy orgasms loud enough to produce more than a few 'aw mum' moments with the daughter with whom she's living.

Mind you, we had to contain Amy's noises within the virtual reality headphones, and then muffle them a bit, because Liddy's daughter found them even more alarming and Liddy found them almost deafening when broadcast straight into her ears.

But surprisingly, Liddy has sought and found satisfaction in more intimate and less physically demonstrative sexual positions too. It seems the visuals and sounds compensate more than I would have expected for the lack of my weight or physical presence; even when intimate caressing is a large part of the interaction.

The latest one is what I suppose you'd call a variation on cowgirl. Amy sits on top and rides me. That left the question of what Liddy should be straddling. She tried a rolled up blanket, but that was too warm, furry and soft. She eventually settled on a rolled up, semi inflated, lilo - a small flat pool bed if you're not familiar with the term.

I'm not sure how I feel about being substituted by a lilo. But still...if it works for her.

Amy has decided that fairly demonstrative riding translates best into the virtual reality world, so both I and my manhood get quite a workout. It's actually funny watching Liddy bounce up and down on the lilo as she imitates Amy's actions.

And then there the little tricks Amy plays, like bending down so that her head mounted cameras can actually watch my shaft push past the pulled aside gusset of her bikini pants and enter and exit her body. It's all very graphic; swollen labia, a hard shaft glistening with her juices, wet gusset and all. It's funny watching the feed from Liddy as she imitates Amy's movement, bending over and looking down into her crotch while still bouncing up and down on her lilo but being feed a far more intimate visual to match her actions.

And all of this is being captured by Amy on her computer - both the feed from her and that from Liddy- where she occasionally edits it into a 'most pornographic moments' which she show to both Ellen and myself, usually resulting in the girls getting really turned on and wanting a threesome.

I think I'll be glad when Liddy can get herself home again.