A Threesome in Somalia

Story Info
A growing fascination with the women of Somalia.
1.3k words
2.41
29.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

My name is Altima Abdullah. A young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University in the town of Nepean. And lately, the things I've been doing would surprise the hell out of my conservative Muslim parents if they knew. Last week, I hooked up with two sexy guys who happen to be really into Muslim women. Especially Black women from the Muslim world. Actually, they have a fetish for conservative women who wear the Hijab. And that's okay because I am a horny Muslim slut in conservative clothing. Hey, Muslim women have sexual needs too. I'm not going to deny it. Are you surprised? Well, be prepared for more surprises as you read this story.

I recently met Christopher Henderson and Kyle Darwin on the Carleton University campus. Christopher Henderson is a big and tall young Black man built like a football player. He recently transferred to Carleton University from Boston College in the City of Boston, State of Massachusetts. He's some kind of collegiate football star in the United States and he's spending one semester at Carleton University. I was intrigued by him because we don't get a lot of American guys at Carleton University. American students prefer the schools in the City of Toronto and who could blame them? The City of Ottawa is kind of boring, as far as Canadian cities go. His buddy Kyle Darwin wasn't bad-looking either. Kyle seemed to be half Black and half White, and has that delicious caramel skin and curly hair that many Black women find seriously hot. Kyle was born and raised in the City of Gosford, South of Wales, somewhere in the Commonwealth of Australia. His father is an Aboriginal Australian and his mother is Irish. he explained to me how Aboriginal Australians are descended from people who crossed over to Australia from the African continent many thousands of years ago. He's at Carleton University on an international scholarship. I found his sexy Australian accent kind of hot.

Anyhow, I started hanging out with the Black American guy and his Aboriginal Australian buddy because nearly all the Black guys at Carleton University are into fat White chicks. I'm not into White guys, so I can't exactly cross over as some time of dating game revenge like so many of my sisters do. The one time I went on a date with a White dude he called me a ghetto booty queen. I guess he thought of it as a compliment. I smacked his face, and he called me the one term you should never call a Black person by. White guys. The ones in Ottawa act like they're so open-minded about dating women of other races but once they're mad at you, the racial slurs come out. They're all bigots if you ask me. I swore off White dudes that day and I haven't looked back. As much as I distrust members of that demographic, I must admit that mixed guys looked really hot. Yep, mixed guys are something else. The ones with Black mothers and White fathers tend to date White women. The mixed guys with Black fathers and White mothers tend to like Black women. Case in point, U.S. President Barack Obama. He loves Black women, and he's clearly mixed. Kyle was delicious-looking and he was even sweeter when we got to really know each other.

Kyle, Christopher and I went to this bar called the Honest Lawyer in downtown Ottawa and got really wasted. Then we went to Rideau Center and took the number seven bus back to their dorm at Carleton University. Once there, things got really hot. I sat on the couch, sandwiched between these two sexy studs. A burly African-American football stud and a mixed guy from the great Commonwealth of Australia. Kyle kissed my lips and fondled my breasts while Christopher fingered my pussy. All three of us got naked, and I admired their sexy bodies. Christopher looked really good naked. I like beefy and hairy, dark-skinned Black men. We got a lot of sexy rugged men like that in Somaliland. Too bad most of the Somali studs in the City of Ottawa chase White pussy like their lives depended on it. Christopher stroked his long and thick cock while fingering my pussy. I reached for his dick. It felt good and hard in my hand. I also noticed that Christopher was uncircumcised. I found that kind of hot. I fucked an Afro-Brazilian guy named Marcello a while ago. He was uncut too. I'm from the Muslim world so I'm not used to uncircumcised men. I find them sexy, though. Uncircumcised dicks are more fun to play with.

The two sexy studs worshiped my body. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, kind of curvy, with medium brown skin. My hips are wide. My breasts are big and round. And my ass is huge and heart-shaped. I weigh over two hundred pounds and I'm a whole lot of freaky woman. Unlike other big chicks out there, I am damn proud of every inch of my curvy body. I was naked saved for the Hijab, which I didn't take off because it turned on both Christopher and Kyle. As Christopher licked and fingered my pussy, Kyle fondled my breasts. Kyle was slimmer than Christopher, but he had a big dick too. I knelt before Christopher and sucked his cock while Kyle played with my ass and pussy. He kissed my big round ass and licked my pussy from behind. If I could have moaned in pleasure I would have. My mouth was kind of busy engorging Christopher's thick, uncircumcised Black dick at the moment. I know us women say we can multitask but I've got my limits.

Christopher moaned and ran his hands over my Hijab-covered head as I sucked his cock and licked his big hairy Black balls. At the same time, Kyle stuck two fingers in my asshole while licking my pussy. Man, those two sexy studs were driving me absolutely nuts. We got it on, man, and it was awesome. Both of my sexy studs donned condoms, then fucked me good. Christopher thrust into my pussy while Kyle slid his cock into my asshole. After properly lubricating me of course. I screamed passionately as two big Black dicks filled my holes. I've been fucked in the ass a few times and I got banged in my pussy more times than I can count but double penetration was something new to me. I urged them to fuck me harder. I loved the feel of a big cock in my asshole while another one drilled my pussy. It was painful, sweet and wickedly intense at the same time. I think I totally lost it, man. I frigging farted while getting fucked in my ass. Christopher and Kyle rolled with laughter and I laughed it off too. We went at it until the three of lay exhausted on the carpeted floor, covered in sweat. It was a frigging riot.

I think I found two awesome sex buddies for the Fall 2011 school year at Carleton University in Ontario, folks. A lot of young Black women in the capital region of Canada face the choice of hooking up with guys from the outside or not hooking up at all since most of our young Black men chase fat White women. Or other men. I'm one lucky sister. I found two sexy Black studs to keep my bedroom hot and sweaty. One from America and one from Australia. Two sexy studs with cute faces, hot bodies and big Black dicks to choose from. And since I'm a greedy Somali stud, I'm going to have them both as often as I can. I always wear the Hijab while I'm having sex with them and they love it. I love it too. It's so deliciously naughty. Who says the sex lives of Muslim women are boring?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers