A Ticket to Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicki's husband finds out; his reaction surprises her.
4.4k words
4.45
750.1k
44
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers

Warning: As mentioned several times, this is a slut wife interracial story. The husband finds out and approves of his wife's activity. If this type of story offends you, do not read it. For those idiots that insist on sending racially bigoted e-mails, I will not read them; so don't waste your time.

*

Vicky awoke the following morning wondering if it had all been a dream. However, that thought was crushed when she slipped out of bed and felt the stickiness between her legs. With her head spinning she staggered toward the bathroom. The slickness almost helped sooth the slight pain from the recent stretching of her pussy. Instead of remorse, the feeling inexplicitly brought the memory of Jamal fucking her to uncounted orgasms rushing back. Her body trembled and she reached for the door jam to steady herself. Her pussy began to throb and for a moment she thought she might actually climax. She took a deep breath and stepped into the bathroom.

She could hear James in the kitchen fixing his morning coffee. She stopped at the bathroom mirror and looked at herself. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were bloodshot. She reached up and tried to brush something off her cheek. Her face turned red when she realized that it was Jamal's dried sperm. There was more cum on her breast and both inner thighs were covered. Her heart started to pound at the thought of all that potent sperm deposited in her pussy just hours before. She began to tremble again. With that she rushed to the shower and scrubbed her body from top to bottom.

James was sitting at the table in the breakfast nook when she finally came down.

"Vicky, where were you last night?" he said, but paused when she held up her hand.

"I am very hung over and I do not want to discuss it right now," Vicky said.

James started to shoot back an angry response, but hesitated. He didn't want to start an argument this early in the morning either. They had argued about her staying out too late many times before. He knew her drinking and staying out late, unfortunately, were symptoms of a bigger problem. There was something wrong with their marriage. Maybe she was having an affair. He didn't want to think about that though. He loved Vicky and knew that she loved him. But their life had become routine, maybe even boring. They rarely had normal conversation anymore and their sex life had been mundane to say the least. Something had to give.

* * * * *

For the rest of the day Vicky avoided James as much as possible. After what had happened ... what she had allowed to happen, she was much too embarrassed and, yes, guilty to face him. She had to think. She had never done anything like that in their ten years of marriage. She had never strayed and she was pretty sure James hadn't either. Now, all that had changed. She had fucked another man ... a black man, and more importantly she had enjoyed it. There was no denying that. Could she hide what happened from him? And, what about going forward ... could she control herself and not go back for a replay. Jamal had left a business card on the seat of her car with a note that said, "If you want to experience the Buford Black Snake again, give me a call." She tried to throw the card away but couldn't.

Later that night, Vicky was dressed for bed, sitting in the breakfast nook when James came in. He was in his underwear and ready for bed too.

"James," she said, and paused.

He looked at her quizzically and said, "Yes?" He took a seat across the table from her and waited for what seemed like a long time before she spoke.

Vicky appeared to be calm, but inside she was in great turmoil. Suddenly her resolve began to wane. No, she told herself, she had to tell him. She couldn't go through life with this secret. "James, about last night," Vicky said.

James didn't say anything, just nodded, waiting for her explanation.

Vicky paused and took a deep breath. "Something happened last night, James," Vicky paused and gathered her courage. She continued, "I was stopped for speeding."

"Oh God, Vicky, that's your sixth ticket."

Vicky sighed loudly. "I didn't say I got a ticket. But I was arrested."

"Good God, arrested? I can't believe it. How did you get out? Did you pay a fine?"

"No ... uh ... I didn't pay a fine, not a monetary one at least. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I was worried that I would have to stay in jail all weekend. I had been drinking so I was going to be charged with speeding and DWI. That's pretty serious, especially with my record."

"Yes it is. You could do jail time. But how did you get released?"

"I'm getting to that. I did something ... something very wrong." Vicky eyes welled up and she started to cry.

James started to get up to hug her, but she held up her hand again. He sat back, somewhat perturbed, and stared at her, waiting.

Vicky sobbed and wiped her nose with a napkin. Then she continued. "I didn't want it to get into the paper that I ... that I was arrested. Your family would go crazy. You mother didn't like me before and I'm sure she would hate me if I got myself arrested. I had to do something." Vicky paused.

"So what did you do?" James asked anxiously.

"James, I ... I offered the cop sex if he wouldn't hold me; you know, wouldn't arrest me." Suddenly the room grew very quiet. She saw shock on James's face. But there was something else in his look that she couldn't define.

"You offered the cop sex?" James leaned forward in anticipation as he waited for Vicky's confirmation.

"Yes, I offered and he accepted. James, I ... I ... fucked the cop and he let me go?" Vicky blurted.

"Oh, my God," James gasped. "You had sex with the cop?"

"Yes ... in ... in the jail cell."

The room was suddenly silent again. James sat back with a look of total shock on his face. "Uh ... Vicky ... uh ... I don't know what to say."

Vicky didn't know what to say either. She sat quietly and waited for the tirade she knew was coming.

After another long pause James said, "Well, I guess you did what you had to do. Being arrested would have caused lots of problems with my family, not to mention what might happen at work."

To say Vicky was surprised would be an understatement. Although James, being an engineer, was incredibly logical, she expected an emotional outburst, not logic. Amazingly, she didn't see anger in her husband's face or hear it in his voice. "Aren't you mad at me?" she asked.

"I ... I don't know," he answered as he put his hand up to his face and rubbed his eyes. "This ... this ... wow, I can't believe this." Still he didn't raise his voice or show even the slightest sign of anger.

Vicky was puzzled by James reaction, or lack of reaction. She would have expected him to be furious, yet he only sat there with a strange look on his face.

James took a deep breath and said, "So he agreed not bring you up on charges if you ... if you had sex with him?"

"Yes. At least that was how it started." She decided that she was going to tell him everything. There was no sense coating it. If there marriage were over, at least she would have this off her chest. "The truth is, James, while I did it to save myself, I have to admit that ... that, oh hell, James I enjoyed it." She paused and waited for his reaction again.

"You enjoyed it?" He said it in a quiet voice, almost like a statement instead of a question.

"Yes. I'm ashamed of myself, but he fucked me to so many climaxes that I lost count. And ... and, he must have had a ten inch cock." She didn't say that he was a black man. The timing just didn't seem right.

James's eyes opened wide. His mouth was also open and he seemed to be breathing heavier than before. The only word he could muster was, "Wow." Then he added, "Ten inches?"

"Huh?" Vicky muttered. She was almost overwhelmed by James's reaction. He was more interested in the fact that the guy had a ten-inch cock then the fact that he fucked his wife. This was the last thing she expected. She decided that now was as good as any to talk about their sex life. This had been building for a long time. Their problem wasn't about the size of James's sex organ. James wasn't a slouch in that department because he had at least seven inches. But length didn't matter. He could have five inches if the sex was good. Unfortunately, James had always climaxed far too quickly, and many times she had to get off in the bathroom afterward. It had become intolerable. Now, because of James's almost tacit reaction she decided to have the talk they had been avoiding for so long.

With a deep breath she said, "You know we have not been exactly setting the world on fire lately —uh sexually speaking. I don't know what's wrong, but the truth is we have not connected on a sexual level for a long time;" but quickly added, "I'm not saying that makes what I did right. Or even that our sexual problems are your fault. However, if things were different between us, maybe it wouldn't have happened." Now that it was out in the open she felt great relief. She waited to see how James was going to react.

James turned and looked out the window, staring into the darkness. When he turned back he said almost in a whisper, "You're right."

The shock showed on Vicky's face. "Really?"

"Yes, we have a problem, and I admit I have not been doing my part. I know I should be angry that you fu— uh had sex with another man, but I have to admit culpability here," James said, and paused. "It has been eating at me for months, but I didn't know what to do. I've been afraid that you are going to have an affair. And—and I wouldn't have blamed you."

Vicky was dumfounded and couldn't think of a thing to say. His confession had left her totally unprepared. But what he said next surprised her even more.

He had a strange look on his face when he said, "Tell me more about what happened. Uh—I mean, did he fuck you on the cot in the cell."

"Uh— yes he did. But, he wanted me to suck him off first." Vicky wondered what the details had to do with their current situation.

"You sucked his cock?" James said with a gasp and then he paused, waiting for more.

It was obvious that James wanted to hear the details. While Vicky didn't want to discuss it at that level, she wasn't sure what else she could say. James's reaction to her infidelity was far better than she could have imagined. She didn't want to spoil everything by becoming coy and risk making him angry. "Yes. He made me get naked and then onto my knees. He still had on his clothes." She paused. "Are you sure you want to hear this?" she asked.

"Yes, go on."

All right, she thought, if that's what he wants. "His cock was so big, though, I could barely get it into my mouth. And, when he came ..."

"He came in your mouth?" James said loudly.

Vicky's face turned red and she nodded her head.

"Did you swallow it," he asked with eyes wide. She had never swallowed his sperm.

"Uh— well, it came out so fast, I had to, and besides he was holding my head. There was so much that a lot of it came back out of my mouth though." Vicky paused again and looked at James curiously. She saw something familiar in his eyes. It took a moment to register with her. Oh my God, she thought, he's excited. "You're getting excited by this, aren't you?" she blurted. Her tone was closer to amusement then accusation.

It was James's turn to become embarrassed. In truth his cock was hard and tenting his underwear. He had no idea why. This was not something that he would have thought would excite him. His wife was confessing that she had fucked another man and he had an erection. He did what most red blooded male would have done, he lied. "Uh— no I'm not."

"Yes you are," Vicky said. "I can see it." Suddenly, Vicky was excited as well. The surprises just didn't seem to end. James throwing her out, going into a rage, threatening to divorce her ... all of that would have been normal. Instead, he had an erection. Her head was spinning. "So, you get excited at the though of me sucking another man. You like the fact that he came in my mouth, and then fucked me until I climaxed over and over."

"Uh—I didn't say that," James stuttered.

"You don't have to— your hard cock says it all. This is amazing. At least admit the obvious."

The room became very quiet.

Both of their hearts were beating rapidly, each waiting for the next move by the other.

After a long pause Vicky said, "So what else do you want to know about last night?"

"Uh— he used a rubber when he fucked you didn't he?"

"Well, there was no time to find one; in fact, I don't think they make them big enough to fit his cock. So, uh ... he came in me."

James suddenly stood up with his mouth open. "Good God, Vicky, you know how dangerous that could be," James almost screamed. Yet his words were not accusatory. Instead, his voice had a slight tremble to it.

"I know. The one good thing is that we have been trying to have a baby for almost five years and nothing has happened, so I think I'm pretty safe. Also, it's not my fertile time of the month." Vicky paused as she though about how to phrase her next words. She took a breath and said, "The interesting thing was that the danger excited me. Isn't that bizarre?"

James stammered, "Yes, — I mean — I don't know. I — I — it's confusing." Incredibly he felt his cock throb and he could feel it making an obvious wet spot through his underwear.

With James's face still showing that he was excited, Vicky decided to take a big risk. She had a hunch. "Stand up James and take your cock out. I want to see how excited you are."

"Huh?" James returned. There was no denying that he was excited, yet he wasn't sure he wanted Vicky to see the proof. When he couldn't figure out a way to hide it, he slowly stood up. His hand was trembling as he reached into his underwear to pull out his throbbing cock. With obvious embarrassment, like a little boy that had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he stood with his hands behind his back. But his throbbing cock dispelled any notion that he was a little boy.

Vicky opened her mouth to gasp and then giggled. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

Suddenly the room was filled with sexual tension.

With her heart now pounding Vicky said, "James, can we go upstairs to the bedroom?"

"Yes," he gasped.

The two of them rushed upstairs.

"Wait a moment," Vicky said as she hurried to the bathroom.

James stripped off his shorts and sat in a chair waiting for Vicky to come out of the bathroom. When she did she was naked also.

"Look how wet I am," she said excitedly as she stood in front of him.

"Oh, Jesus," James returned. He stroked his cock as he stared at her pussy. Her juice was dripping down her thighs. He then watched as Vicky dropped to the floor between his thighs. He felt a shiver run up his spine when she paused to stare at his cock.

Vicky looked at his cock like she was seeing it for the first time. In fact, she didn't think she had ever seen it so hard.

Unable to wait any longer, James grabbed her head and pushed it toward his dripping shaft.

Vicky resisted taking his cock into her mouth. Instead she began to lick the tip, tasting the sweet pre-cum juice gushing from the tip. She heard James moan and felt him tremble.

"Suck me, please," he gasped.

With a moan she opened her mouth and took him inside. It had been a long time since she had sucked him and it felt good. "Mmmm," she murmured. She began to suck him.

"Oh God," James gasped as his excitement grew rapidly. He knew if he didn't stop her he would cum far too soon. With a great effort he pulled his wife's head from his cock. She looked up at him with surprise.

"I don't want to cum this quickly. I want to eat you and then fuck you."

Vicky smiled.

James practically pushed her to the floor. She giggled and spread her legs apart. Then she watched with fascination as he stared at her pussy in the same way she had looked at his cock.

With a moan he placed his mouth on her swollen sex lips.

"Oh yes, eat me," Vicky gasped. She wrapped her legs around his head and fell back in a swoon. Within seconds she was climaxing. She lifted her hips from the floor as she squeezed her husband's head tightly to her swollen pussy. The climax seemed to go on for a long time and was very good — maybe not as good as the one with Jamal, but that was different.

When she finally came down she slowly pushed James's mouth away. She took his hand and led him to the bed. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she gasped as she lay back on the bed. They were the same words she used with Jamal.

James was only too willing to comply. He crawled over her and allowed Vicky to grasp his throbbing cock. Then he watched as she ran it up and down her wet lips before inserting the head between her lips. With a tug and then a moan she pulled his hips into her.

"Ohhhh," James moaned as his cock sank into her until his balls were touching her ass. "God, you're so wet and hot," he whispered as he began to fuck her.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me James," Vicky screamed as she pushed her hips upward to every thrust, giving back as good as she was getting.

It didn't take James long to feel his climax coming on. He wanted it to last longer, but he was far too excited. "Oh Vicky, I'm going to cum," he gasped.

"Yes, cum in me, cum in my pussy," she screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear. It was one time she was okay with him cumming quickly.

James felt his balls tighten and a second later he was pumping his thick sperm deep into his wife's pussy.

The feeling of James's cum sent Vicky over the edge again. "Ahhhhheeee!!!" she screamed as she began her second climax.

The room was suddenly filled with the moans of the two lovers. It seemed to go on for minutes as they lost themselves in pleasure ... sexual pleasure that had been so rare over the past several years.

When their climaxes ended, James slowly pulled his cock out. It was followed by a gush of his sperm.

A few minutes later, when they had caught their breath, they snuggled together and began whispering lovingly to each other like they did years ago. It had been ages since they had cuddled like this.

"Wow," Vicky said, "that was amazing."

James sighed contentedly and nodded his agreement.

Vicky asked, "James, where do we go from here? I mean this was so good and I don't want to lose it. Our sex life was nonexistent until I fu — you know — what happened last night."

"You mean when you fucked the cop?" James returned with a serious face.

Vicky looked at him with concern. She couldn't read how he felt by the tone of his voice. Then she saw him smile and she sighed with relief.

"I agree, sex was boring at best," James said.

"Should we go see a marriage councilor?"

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,557 Followers
12