A Tiger By Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on sweetie," he urged her, "Think you'd find the bed a little more comfortable." As he slipped her off his lap, aware now just how substantial his own erection was, he asked her softly, "Mind if I take those hot little panties off Tiff, they're only gonna get in the way." She just stood before him, swaying slightly and breathing heavily. It seemed to him that she nodded.

As he knelt on the floor, his hands up her dress, slowly drawing the skimpy little knickers towards her knees, he looked up at her. "Reminds you of Holly, doesn't it?" His words echoed her exact thoughts at that minute and so arousing did she find the comment, she just stood there as Tiger pushed her dress up to her hips, fully exposing her young pussy which he proceeded now to kiss softly. Her legs were turning to jelly and at the point she felt his tongue separating her lower lips, she could not prevent a gasp or two.

Carrying her to the bed, he lay her center quilt face-down. She felt his hands on her firmly caressing her back, her hips and her ass and she was unable to prevent herself wriggling beneath his touch. She made no move to stop him unzipping her dress which left her lying there in just her bra. She liked the thought of him seeing her almost completely naked and she offered no resistance as he unhooked her bra, slipped the straps down her arms before discarding the item the far side of the bed.

Lying there for a few moments, she felt his strong hands turning her over. It was only the sudden shock of seeing him kneeling there beside her fully naked as she, that provoked recognition of the finality of her predicament. He could see the apprehension in her eyes. He lay beside her and kissed her. "Tiff, if you don't want this, tell me!"

Torn between the inherent fear of her approaching fate, yet the utmost desire for its accomplishment, she just smiled at him, put her arms over her head and spread her legs slightly.

He knelt then between her knees and lowering his face directly to her forbidden zone, flicked his tongue across her clitoris. She let out a loud "Ohhhh," her hands instinctively reaching towards him. Penetrating her this time with his tongue, he began to pleasure her in ways of which she had previously no knowledge. She could no more have stopped him than a two kilometre freight train. Actually, that analogy would have applied equally to her partner, who at that moment was so aroused himself by the immediacy of this compliant and submissive teenager that procreation was the only thing on his mind.

Taking a hold of her legs just beneath her knees, he spread her so wide, the glistening folds of her labia separated enough to provide a glimpse of that wonderfully darkened inner sanctum. He brought the head of his erection to the very gates of the promised land and as she watched mesmerised, along that line of axis directly between her own cleavage, he pushed into her. Tiger's penile measurement, whilst unknown to her and in any event without the experience of any predecessor, was significant let us say, and at the point he reached her hymen, it was but a few inches inside.

It was as it turned out, to both their advantages that Tiffany had expended so much time playing around in her bedroom. Not only had her "fingers been doing the walking," but her recently acquired dildo had also played its part in 'weakening the foundations.' A couple of cries of pressured discomfort were but forgotten moments as Tiger hit the nitrous button and took himself on a fast trip up the vaginal highway. From there-on it was a case of The Fast and the Furious, right the way to Cervix city!

Whether she was Holly or Tiffany at this stage – she had completely forgotten. All Tiff knew was that her body was being treated in such a fashion that she never wanted it to end. She heard a girl's voice pleading "Fuck me Tiger, fuck me harder…please," but she never found out who it was. Some little slut should watch her mouth she figured.

As for Tiger, locked-in to so hot a session he doubted he would ever recover, he could but penetrate her harder and deeper with each thrust, his hands rubbing her breasts, making them sorer by the minute. The girl beneath him was crying now in complete ecstasy and at the point he started ejaculating far up inside her, she must have thought some jerk was loose with a high-pressure water-cannon.

Both of them were shaking with their exertions and Tiffany's hair was now damp and beginning to curl-up around her hairline, beads of sweat looking rather pretty, congregating round her forehead.

She clutched him to her, pulling him down full-length on top of her. Still erect and not quite sure which century it was, he just knew he didn't want to pull out of her…..not for several more hours at least.

And so it might have been, had not her father walked in at that moment!

12