A Time & Place For Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why yes, they're just the latest fashion, don't ya think?" I tossed my hair back and gave him a pseudo model's gaze.

Vying for more of my son's attention, the sleek dark-haired beauty stood up to edge close to the two of us. "What an opportunity to take advantage of her; having her tied up and everything," she purred and pulled the sheet down to fully expose my chest.

"You don't think I've already taken advantage of her?" Josh purred back, brushing his lips past her ear.

"Hmm, maybe you should be the one tied up?" She answered and unzipped his jeans.

"I believe we've done that already–plenty of times."

"Yeah, but never in front of Mommy," she winked and untied her leather belt. "Whatcha think Barb; this turning you on Honey?"

In a flash, she dropped the leather jacket from around her and began fondling my tits and tonguing my ear. That overwhelming sensation to have her swept over me in waves, as my head fell back. Closing my eyes, I was treated to the sounds of Michelle and Josh obviously kissing; then the rush of having two sets of hands (male and female) caressing my heaving jugs and lower half.

"I think she's enjoying it," I heard Michelle's voice and nodded.

"Doesn't seem to be fighting it, that's for sure," Josh added, lifted my arms over my head, and twirled me around until I was lined up directly in front of him facing the dark vixen.

Michelle went to her knees immediately. Reaching around me, she undid Josh's jeans and stripped him down. Feeling the full length of his 9-inch erection sliding up and down my ass crack, I moaned as Michelle's long tongue darted between my wet slit.

"Maybe she needs us both to fuck her, hmm?" She offered, between deep licks.

There was no "maybe" about it, as I watched her manhandle the long black cock from one hand to another. My heart raced a mile-a-minute, as Josh massaged my tits. Letting my bound wrists fall behind his head behind me, I shoved my ass hard against the length of his rigid boner. Glancing down at Michelle, I knew there was but one delicious way to take them both.

"You're not thinking what I think you are?" Josh whispered in my ear.

I silently nodded and pulled us both down to the floor. Once my son stretched out flat on the carpet I got to my knees. Inching my knees across the floor, I maneuvered down until my mouth was in striking range of his sturdy erection. Taking his cock in my mouth, I felt the head of Michelle's fake dong parting my labia from behind. After several minutes of doing double-duty on my son and his occasional lover, Michelle's patience was wearing thin.

"Okay Barb, I've gone without long enough; it's my turn," she announced, withdrawing the black rubber fucker from my pussy.

Unhooking the masculine apparatus, she quickly edged her face next to mine. I heard Josh catch his breath sharply, as she grabbed the base of his cock, and went straight to deep-throating him. Flopping over on my side, with my wrists and ankles aching from rope burns, I gave up my balancing act. Once again I became the voyeur, watching Michelle using Josh for her pleasure. I couldn't help but sense that this was standard operating procedure for Michelle.

Flat on her back next to me, she reached to fully spread her long legs; an open invitation to Josh to get with the program. Like a black widow spider tempting its prey, she implored him to mount her. Once he went to his knees and split her tender lips with his sturdy rod, she pulled behind her knees to further elevate her pelvis. Josh may have been administering to her demands for a nice hard fucking, but his center of attention and facial expressions were clearly focused on me. Every chance he got, he reached over to massage or otherwise fondle different parts of me, while his lower half robotically pumped in and out of the vixen's pussy. Michelle was all too aware of this and turned her head to ask a favor.

I leaned close and nodded in response. Josh didn't break stride, as he helped untie my wrists. The blood once again returned to my legs as well, as I undid the rope from my ankles. I doubt that Josh picked up on Michelle's request. Even when I stood straddling her head, pulling and stretching her legs back over her head, I don't think he knew. Josh moved up over her to continue drilling her vagina, while I relinquished my hold on her legs. Sliding around behind him, I went to my knees and head-butted his ass, until he finally hunched over farther. Now my tongue finally had access to her asshole.

Rimming and tonguing her nasty hole, she was nicely lubricated enough for what came next. I edged my hand between them to encircle my son's cock. Tightening my grip on his thick, slippery hose, I coaxed it from her pussy. Gently prodding the large head of his meat into her puckered hole, she yelled.

"It's okay Josh Honey; she wants it. Don't you Baby?"

"God YES! Put it in my ass Barb. Ummm, do it NOW!"

"I don't... I... I, oh SHIT, FUCK, that's TIGHT!" Josh exclaimed, as my hand loosened its grip to massage her pouting labia.

"Damn RIGHT, Baby. Fuck my tight ass. Yeah, fuck me good!" Michelle commanded, while her hand reached up to grab anything to hold on and heighten the painful pleasure.

Finding my chest, she put a death-grip on my boob. The shock and sudden pain of her tight grasp had me crying out, as well. Josh's young cock was soon back to full stride, plowing in and out of her asshole, while I slapped her pussy. When she failed to release my tit, I leaned in to spread her pussy. Clamping my lips around her clit, I let my teeth lightly nibble around it, while my tongue teased the tip of it. This was enough to send her into full orgasm.

"FUCK, OH FUCK!" She repeated, loud enough to wake the neighbors for sure.

Josh's explosion followed, like a well-designed set of dominos. His face grimaced and relaxed with a complex expression that defies description, but genuinely defined the extremes he felt. His cock was totally hidden in her asshole, as his sporadic pelvic jerks proved he was filling her up. Michelle's open mouth and strained eyebrows confirmed her amazement. Her darting, bewildered eyes settled on mine, before her head jerked back. Another four-lettered orgasm swept over her, as her hands fell back to grab her own bountiful set of tits.

Josh's hot cum spurted from her asshole, as he started a retreat. With the combination of earthy sex smells, youthful perspiration, and ass filled my senses, I could no longer contain myself. Snapping a three-fingered grip around his still sturdy tool, I laced my lips with the pungent combination, before sloppily taking it in my mouth. If my son had any further questions about how truly nasty a slut I was, they were answered then and there. Sucking a copious amount of thick gravy from his succulent rod, I was intent on savoring it, when a hand yanked my head away.

"Me too Mom," Michelle whispered, shifting my face to hers. Her hands intertwined my hair roughly, as I opened my mouth on hers. Matching her moans with several of my own, I discharged the sordid load. Her long tongue raced through my mouth, like some cum-driven snake. Such a display of vile, erotic behavior, although a bit foreign to me, seemed to be like second nature to this wild bitch. She was most definitely good at being bad! I believe Josh was left once again; stunned, yet aroused by the whole event.

"Well, I don't know about the you ladies, but I'm starved!" he exclaimed, feigning a yawn. "I think we've got eggs," Josh blurted out, while Michelle recovered.

"Great!" I said, as Michelle lit a cigarette.

"Hey, don't look at me! The two bottles of champagne in my car are the extent of my nutritional intake," the long-legged brunette puffed.

"Eggs and champagne it is! Used to have that for Easter breakfast, back in the day," I recalled, scanning Josh's room for anything that might resemble a robe.

***************** Tall and shapely Michelle may be the belle-of-the-vampires' ball and whip-mistress of the easily sublimated after 9:00 p.m., but she was downright worthless in a Sunday morning kitchen. Her dark leather attire, spiked heels, and hose somehow didn't coincide with sunshine, eggs, and Teflon pans. Shunning a stream of natural light like she'd been impaled with a wooden stake, she found a kitchen stool and lit up another smoke.

Amy, re-dressed in her hip-hugging jean-shorts and stretched out tube top bounded in to join us, bitching as she bounded. "I can't even believe she would do that!" She stated, more for her own benefit. Michelle offered her a smoke. She reached out, then opted otherwise.

"Wow, that smells like eggs, oh yeah!" Tall, half-dressed Jeff announced, grabbed a cup of coffee and plopped down to sit at the large round table.

"Good night's sleep Jeff?" I joked, digging my claws into his naked shoulders from behind.

"Huh?" He was not even close to being awake.

"Hell, he's the only one that got any..." Josh started, scrambling the eggs.

"I wouldn't say THAT," I laughed and rubbed the base of mister sleepy head's neck.

"SLEEP. I was saying, he's the only one–oh, never mind." Josh shook his head.

Even half-asleep, Jeff's catlike reflexes were fully functional, as his hand grasped my wrist. "Hey, I'm awake already," yanking me around to sit on his lap. "One part of me has been up for quite some time," he whispered. I felt his cock stirring, even through Josh's thick robe.

"Don't tell me which part. Let me guess," I teased and wiggled my ass.

"So, did my man Josh slip ya the mean weenie, or did you join the carpet munchers' club, hmm?" Jeff whispered, slipping his warm hand between the slit in my robe.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I simmered, trying to close my robe.

"Okay, we've got eggs; come and get 'em!" Josh announced. I jumped up and headed for the cook top, when Jeff grabbed my robe. Pulling it almost completely open, my naked body was on brief display. Jerking the robe from Jeff's grasp, I turned and fell into my son's arms.

My bare chest against his, my eyes slowly raised to meet his. He gathered the robe around me, "Eggs... want some?" He smiled.

"Yes please," I answered, retied the robe and took a plate. "Well, look what the cat drug in!" I remarked, seeing my husband crossing the courtyard, and heading for the apartment. "It's your father."

Michelle and Amy broke away from their serious conversation, long enough to see I wasn't kidding. Josh went to greet Donny at the back door. I took a stool and buttered a slice of toast.

"Well good morning all!" Donny smiled, like he just swallowed the canary. "Hi, I'm Donny, Josh's dad, and you are..." he asked distraught Amy.

"Oh shut up, and quit acting like you don't know these people," I shook my head, before taking a bite of eggs. "How about that champagne Michelle?"

"Oh yeah. Hi Mister B, good to see you again," Michelle's high heels tapped across the hardwood, as she made her way past my husband.

"Here, I thought you might need a change," Donny said, tossing me a large grocery bag of clothes.

"Thanks," I leered, before checking out the contents. My green pastel sun dress and undies were appreciated, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook. However, there was no reason to cause a scene in front of these kids. I finished my breakfast, while Josh and his dad small-talked. Jeff shot me a wink or two, and Amy patiently waited for Michelle.

Michelle hadn't been gone but a few minutes, when we heard the door slam and those familiar high-pitched clip-clops. "Amy, now don't shit your pants, but Kim is in the damn parking lot." Michelle warned, between short breaths. She shoved the two bottles of bubbly into the freezer and turned to face Amy.

"Oh SHIT, she WAS serious!" Amy shouted.

"Kim?" Donny wondered. Apparently this was at least ONE person he really didn't know.

"Kim is Amy's mother," I said.

"Now Amy, don't get crazy. There's nothing to worry about. You two assholes, go put a shirt on or something," Michelle took charge (imagine that). I headed for the bathroom.

"Well, I'm taking a shower," I said, subtracting myself from any possible equation.

***************** A full stomach, a warm shower, fresh clothes, and a hair dryer–I was ready for the day.

"Yes Amy, I know you're quite old enough to stay out all night, but there's nothing wrong with meeting your friends. Is there?" I overheard, coming from Jeff's bedroom.

I tip-toed to the front room to join the rest of the misfits. Amy and her mother were soon to follow.

"Kim, this is Barb, Josh's mom," Michelle introduced us, then beat a path to the kitchen.

I traded a shaky handshake with the prim, slender Kim. Dressed in a modest button down yellow sun dress of her own, she must have felt some sort of familiarity with me. Perhaps it was our ages, even though she had to be ten years younger. Maybe because she has a daughter and I have Josh; similar sundresses... who knows?

"Your daughter is such a doll!" I noted.

"Thank you. Our dear little Amy is a sweetheart; we DO want only the best for her," the buttoned up mother said, with a puritanical edge in her voice.

"Whoa, "our dear little Amy," did she really say that?" I wondered, trying to keep my eyes from rolling.

"Her father and I just want to make sure, I mean, we wanted to see Jeff's new place," she went on. I found an empty chair and scanned the empty front room for the whereabouts of the rest of the gang. "Jeff is such a nice boy, don't you think; very polite," Kim spoke after what seemed like timed silences. I worked up a smile and nodded.

"Champagne all around," Michelle and Amy rejoined us, handing us each a stemmed plastic glass.

"Oh, none for me, thank you," Kim held up a foreboding hand, keeping the other tightly around a matching yellow purse in her lap.

"Come on Kim, we're celebrating the boys' new place," Michelle reasoned.

After a series of long double-takes between mother and daughter, Amy gave Kim a glare and started sipping her champagne. "Well, maybe just this once, but don't tell your father," Kim thinly smiled. This had to be a singular breakout event of her year. Taking the glass from Michelle, Kim sniffed and sipped the bubbly like it might be liquid heroin. Michelle, Amy and I were a bit less reserved and gulped ours down in an eye blink.

Observing our less than teetotaler technique, Kim reluctantly threw her head back. While a portion of the champagne shot out the sides of her mouth, she downed most all of it. Michelle immediately sped off to uncap another bottle.

"Where did the guys disappear to? They should be toasting with us. I mean, it IS their apartment," I asked a reticent Amy.

"They're in Josh's room, watching some ballgame I think," Amy replied, as if she was taking an exam. Just being in the same room as her mother was nerve racking.

"Is your son into sports, Barb? He certainly seems like a nice boy too," Kim's sugar-coated voice broke the soundless barrier.

"No. I mean he keeps in shape and stuff, but he's more into his photography," I answered my required exam question, and quickly shifted my attention to Michelle returning with two large bottles of champagne.

"GOODNESS Michelle, I hope you're expecting company!" Kim's eyes widened.

"We drink from THIS one. Kim gets THAT one," Michelle whispered on the QT, as I took the Kim bottle and offered to refill her glass.

"Thank you Barb, but I've had plenty."

"Come on Kim, it's just us girls. I know it's a little early in the day, but it does taste good," I urged Her Royal Uptight Highness.

"Mom doesn't drink. Actually neither of my folks drink," Amy butted in with her empty glass, to get a refill from me.

I started pouring Amy a fresh glass, when Michelle interrupted. "Ah, you are so funny Kim. Just think of this as one of your uptown tea parties; we're just having champagne instead. We'll call it a bubbly party, how's that?" Michelle took Amy's freshly poured glass from her and gave it to Kim. "Amy needs to help me find some crackers, cookies, or something," the tall brunette added and pulled Amy up from the couch.

Knowing that Michelle had cooked the champagne some how, I gingerly refilled my glass from the other bottle. Taking a sip, I immediately knew it was beer, but sipped it none-the-less. With the other two girls gone, I decided to take a more direct approach with Amy's stuck up mom. Reseating myself next to her on the couch, I smiled.

"Bubbly party; yes I guess this is... gosh it really IS bubbly. Look how it tickles my nose," Kim giggled, before taking a longer swig. "Is it hot in here, or is it me?"

"I think it IS getting warm. I agree. Don't know how you can wear a sweater on a hot day like today, Kim. I'd be burning up!"

"You're right. That's must be what it is," she said, and lifted the thin woolen collar around her neck to fan it slightly.

"Here, let's just take it off, shall we?" I said and moved closer to unbutton the pure white sweater. She sat motionless, like I was some kind of day nurse administering to her comfort. "I can certainly see where Amy gets her striking good looks." Pulling the garment down her creamy white arms.

"That's SO sweet of you to say, Barb," Kim blushed and lowered her head.

"Well now, it's nothing to blush about. Maybe you just need to lighten up a bit; let Amy see just your glamorous side?" I suggested, unbuttoning two top buttons of the tight collar of her sleeveless sundress.

"Me glamorous? I hardly th-think so," she said, taking another sip, before letting her head slump again.

"Maybe Amy might better relate to you, if you just let your hair down once in a while," I added, running my hand lightly over her tied back golden bun.

"We used to get along great, when she was younger you know. I don't what happened," Kim sniffled and raised her head, praying for a response.

"Is it the sex thing?" I asked point blank. Her head dropped again, until she finally nodded. "Hmm, you know, the older I get, the more I seem to learn. Except now, I'm learning from my kids. Isn't that funny how that works out," I joked, trying to lighten things up.

Lifting her chin with my index finger, a tear-filled eye greeted me. "Now, now Kim; my point is that you've done a great job raising her. Now it's time to relax and be more of a confidant–a friend, rather that a strict mommy."

"It might be fun at that," she sucked in a sniffle. "B-but we're so settled in our ways," she admitted, smoothing back the tight bun, that was hardly out of place. Bringing my hand to join hers, I prodded her hand to a hairpin peaking out of the tight woven roll.

"What is the Chinese proverb that says something about a long journey begins with "that first step." I philosophized. Her eyes smiled and blinked once, before she pulled the pin out.

"Gosh Barb, I've only just met you and it seems you know all about me," Kim stated, as she continued pulling out more and more strategic hair pins. Shaking her locks free, her beautiful long blonde hair fell gently over her shoulders.

"Wow, look at you! A little makeup, and you and Amy would look more like sisters than mother and daughter," I remarked. Kim reached in her purse for a compact.

"Oh you. Don't be silly. I'm not even close to looking like a twenty-two-year-old!" Forty-some year old Kim rolled her eyes, fluffed her hair in the tiny mirror and finished her drink.

"Oh excuse me, I must have the wrong room," Donny burst in and faked an early exit.

"I'm guessing you've met my goofy husband, Donny," I said, grabbing his arm.

"Amy said I should keep her mom company. You're certainly not old enough to be Amy's mom?" He took his best shot at being charming. Kim ate it up. "Ooh, and champagne –how decadent," he added, pouring Kim another glassful of what I suspected to be the tainted bubbly.

Once Donny moved between us on the couch, his flirting motor went straight from first to third gear. I took the hint, made some lame excuse, and left to find the girls. I caught up with the two conspirators in the kitchen. Amy was drowning herself in Margaritas, and had more than a healthy start on a good drunk, while Michelle treated herself to shots of Tequila.