A Time of War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl laughed with us briefly, and then turned serious, saying. "What happened to Linda last night? After we took you home she wouldn't tell us."

I said, "I'll tell you if you both promise not to let Linda know that you know."

"I promise," both girls responded.

"Remember, I was watching the news?" I said to them both. Cheryl nodded and Elle said yes. I continued the story, "A news report of a big battle in Vietnam came on, just as Linda walked up. She didn't want to bring the mood down, so she quickly left the room. I just went into the room to comfort her. She pulled herself together and came back out to be with us for dinner. Her main concern was to protect you both. She's a wonderful woman, and it's a privilege for me to know her." I concluded.

Looking at the side of Elle's face, I could see that she didn't fully understand; but Cheryl held me and began to softly sob into my shoulder. I said to Cheryl, "You need to pull yourself together for Linda, or her sacrifice will have been for nothing."

Cheryl took a deep breath leaned back wiping her eyes and said, "You're right, I'm sorry."

"That's a really pretty blouse," I said. "Let me take a closer look."

She smiled at me, sat forward and turned to face me, saying "I hoped that you'd like it."

I smiled wickedly at her and said, "I can't see it very well, hand it to me."

Her smile grew even wider as she began unbuttoning her blouse. As she removed it and handed it to me she said, "You're such a tease."

I accepted the blouse, glanced at it briefly, set it down on the seat and said grinning even wider, "That's a really pretty bra; let me take a closer look."

She climbed onto my lap, reached behind herself to unclasp the bra and said, "You really are incorrigible." She handed me the bra, and leaned in to put the now erect nipples into my mouth.

I pushed her back slightly, looked at the bra briefly, set it down on top of the blouse and said, "That's a really pretty skirt... "

"That's enough you two, if you two don't control yourselves; I'm going to have to climb back there." Elle said in parody of the standard parental speech.

Cheryl picked up on it really quickly, as she pushed a nipple to my lips, and said, "Oh mom, we were just having some fun."

I hummed my agreement as I sucked on her long sensitive nipples.

"You better have fun putting your blouse back on, we'll be there in a couple of minutes, and walking up to the front desk of a fancy hotel topless probably isn't the best plan." Elle said with a smile.

We pulled off the freeway into a very fashionable section of downtown. Cheryl groaned, and reached for her bra. I told her, "I'm going to hang on to that, but if you hurry, I'll let you keep your blouse."

Elle was enjoying this enormously, giggling at Cheryl's surprise. Cheryl was aroused and said in a husky voice, "You realize that this blouse is somewhat shear to be worn without a bra."

I nodded. She was so aroused, it was easy to smell. She was still stunned as she was buttoning up the blouse and I flipped her skirt up and said, "Just checking." I put a finger into her very wet vagina and began stroking in and out very slowly. The stimulation wasn't enough to get her off, but was enough to build incredible sexual tension. I finally pulled down her skirt just before we pulled up to the valet.

Just before I got out of the car, I whispered into her ear, "You're so horny you're soaked, the back of your skirt is probably wet, and you should probably have worn panties." I tried to echo word for word what she had said to me in the snack bar the first time when she had teased me there.

I unfolded myself from the back seat, and reached in to help Cheryl out of the car. I then pulled my suitcase out of the car and went around to the trunk to pull the girl's suitcases out. I was unsurprised to see that the two of them, for a total of three person nights had three large suitcases; women will always be women.

I looked at Cheryl, and she was doing an amazing impression of a deer in the headlights, as she followed me around. Elle was starring at her trying to keep a straight face and only partially succeeding. The bellman put the luggage on a cart, and pulled it into the hotel after us.

When we got inside, with the glare cut down, I noticed that Cheryl's unrestrained breasts were drawing quite a bit of attention. Of course all of the men were fixed on her chest, but also as many women were looking at her as me.

The desk clerk was just about Elle's age, and worked very hard at remaining professional as Cheryl rested her unrestrained breasts on her arms, on top of the counter. I didn't pay much attention to the process, but watched as he struggled to concentrate on what he had to do. I also watched Elle as she studied how Cheryl teased the clerk.

When she got the key, we headed for the elevator with the bellman following us. We got to our room; the bellman opened the door, and put the luggage in the room. I tipped him and he left. The room was the largest hotel room I had ever seen, and there were two bedrooms, one on either side of the main living room/kitchen/dining room.

"There is no way that I'm going to be able to afford to pay my share of this room," I said.

"That's okay," Cheryl said, "Linda got some sort of corporate rate for booking it through her daddy's company; but she had to pay for it with her corporate credit card. She's on his board of directors."

"Let's go find Linda," I said.

I went one way, and the girls went the other. I opened the door and saw the master bedroom. There, lying naked and asleep on top of the king size bed was Linda. I walked in, removed my clothes, lay down next to her and began softly kissing and licking her labia. I was so gentle that she didn't wake right away. When she was fully aroused, her hips began moving and she woke. I saw clothes flying through the air, and Cheryl coming at me with urgency in her eyes.

Linda began to cry out in pleasure, while Cheryl lay next to her kissing her and masturbating. Elle was somewhere behind me within arms distance, rubbing my ass. When I added the G-spot stimulation, Linda's moans began in earnest, and I reached out with my free hand to grab Cheryl's hand to stop her from cumming. Cheryl's groan of frustration was just as loud as Linda's growl of pleasure when she came.

I quickly moved over to Cheryl. I had to grab her other hand, which she had managed to work free from behind Linda's back when she came. I held Cheryl's hands behind her head, as I worked my way between her legs. I pulled her hands down to her waist as I placed the head of my cock against her pussy. Cheryl kept trying to push herself onto my cock, but I would simply back up just enough to maintain only slight contact.

Cheryl finally changed tactics, and began to beg, "Please fuck me, oh god, and I'll do anything. I'm so horny; you got me so hot, please, please, oh please...." I finally relented, and slowly inserted myself into her hot wet cunt. When I was all the way inserted, I stopped, and stayed still, while she frantically tried to wiggle her hips.

Elle was spooning with Linda, who was smiling as she heard what I had done to tease Cheryl on the ride over. I finally began to very slowly move my cock in and out as I said to Elle and Linda, "You each need to grab a nipple and start sucking." As they moved into position and began titillating Cheryl, I began to speed up a little more with each stroke. By the time I was at full speed, she was already cumming. She was cumming so hard and loud that I suspected the rest of the hotel could hear.

We all redoubled our efforts when she finished her first orgasm, and she started to climax again. I was thrusting as fast as I could when her third orgasm stopped me in my tracks, and I mingled my fluids with hers. When I pulled out, the semen streamed down in globs, and puddled near the crack of her ass. I moved Elle out of the way, got into position and tingled Cheryl until I couldn't move my arm any more. I plopped down beside Cheryl and pulled her to me. Linda was spooning Cheryl and Elle was on my other side with her head on my chest and her leg draped over my leg.

Cheryl was still recovering when Elle told me, "That was the most artistic tease that I have ever even heard of."

"That was so hot," Linda said, "and the best wake-up service I've ever had in a hotel."

I asked Elle, "Did you have a chance to cum."

"Yeah, once while I was rubbing your ass and watching you wake Linda and again when you stopped Cheryl from cumming. Watching that made me so hot," Elle said.

I smiled, and then turned to Cheryl and kissed her cheek. She was coming around and said, "Oh honey, I love you so much. I was so turned on since we got out of the car, if you would have squeezed my ass at the front desk, I would have cum in the lobby. I didn't think that I could get any more turned on till you held my hands. I almost came from the frustration. The whole time you were doing Linda, I kept thinking that you should have done me before you woke her up."

"When you grabbed my hand, I tried to pull away and was unable. I was mad, and then incredibly hot. Something let go inside of me, I had relinquished all control to you. I've never begged a man before, men have begged me, but I'd never ever done it. I knew that you were the only one I would ever want enough to beg. I was weak with desire."

"When you finally entered me, it didn't stop; it only got stronger. You stopped, and stayed still for so long, it was worse than before you entered me. It made me even hotter, and I couldn't control myself. When you finally started moving, and Linda and Elle latched onto my nipples I lost all control. My body found its own path to orgasm by itself. It was so much stronger than normal, it was like all of the different parts of my body were trying to change place with my clit. The muscles in my stomach tightened up so hard when I came, that it feels like I did a million sit-ups."

"I was reeling from the orgasms when you began to tingle me. In the beginning it was like before; but it moved way beyond. I lost all sense of time and place. It was like heaven, only better. It felt like I was there for a month. I don't know when you stopped."

Cheryl stopped talking, looked at me, hugged me possessively and then kissed me. When she backed up she said, "As much as I would love to stay here holding you forever, I've got to move. There is a cup of cum under my ass."

As she got up and headed to the bathroom, Elle, who was leaning across my stomach, said, "That's way too much to wipe up. I'll call housekeeping."

"The bathroom is quite large, let's see if we can all fit in the shower." Linda suggested.

Cheryl called out from the bathroom, "We probably could, but before we decide, you all need to see this tub."

Elle, Linda and I trouped into the bathroom to stand beside Cheryl and stare at the tub. It was enormous. There were seats at either end, and the faucet was in the middle. The seats were designed to fit an extremely wide person on either end, but the four of us would probably fit nice and snugly, we all concluded at almost the same time. We all smiled as Cheryl and Linda went forward to turn on the water, and adjust the temperature. I stepped forward to rub their asses and they arched into my hands. Elle came up behind me and hugged me tightly, drilling her breasts into my back, one hand on my stomach, and the other jerking my rapidly inflating member.

I ran my middle fingers down the wet slits presented, and slowly teased them. Elle interrupted the flow of the action when she said, "I forgot to call housekeeping. I need to do that right away, or we're going to end up sleeping on it." Elle immediately left to make the call as both other girls stood up watching the tub fill.

When Elle came back in, the tub was over half-way full. Linda had found a package of bath salts with a lavender scent, and added it as a joke.

When I climbed into the tub, Cheryl got in right beside me as if we were joined at the hip. Linda got in next, closely followed by Elle. We spent the next half hour talking and relaxing in the warm, lavender scented water. Cheryl leaned up against me with her hand possessively on my thigh and her head resting on my shoulder. When the water had cooled, I got out of the tub closely followed by all the girls.

We dried each other off, wrapped towels around ourselves and went out to wait for housekeeping. We discussed what we wanted to do for dinner. We talked about room service and the restaurant in the hotel. The girls decided that they wanted us to go out. There were several nice restaurants in the area, within walking distance.

We were still sitting and talking when the knock came on the door. The girl from housekeeping came into the room when Elle opened the door. She was cute, short, and petite with bleached blonde hair and blue eyes. Cheryl and Linda followed Elle and the maid into the bedroom out of curiosity.

I wanted to see what they were telling the maid, so I followed them in as well. As I walked in I heard Elle telling the maid, "... saw his body we had to pick him up and fuck the shit out of him. That is where all his cum flowed out of her. We need a new comforter."

I had a hard time maintaining a straight face as I observer the maid's embarrassment. She had turned around and looked at me and starred. Cheryl stood beside me, rubbing my stomach and chest saying to her as she looked intently, "Just look at this body, how could you not want to fuck it?"

I felt so badly for the young maid, Debbie, as I watched her turn bright red. I said, "It seems that I can't take them anywhere."

Debbie, whose eyes had been boring holes into my chest and abs, put her eyes down, grabbed the comforter and hurried out of the room. When I heard the front door close, I turned to the girls and said, "You really embarrassed the poor girl."

Cheryl giggled and said, "Maybe, but she was so turned on I could smell her."

Elle smiled and said, "Yeah, when she blushed, it wasn't because she was embarrassed, but because she was turned on."

"That may be, but we should be a little more discreet in the room." I told them. "What if the story of that exploit gets back to Linda's Dad? It might hurt him. You girls promise to be good?"

"Yes Davey," they all said.

"Let's all get dressed and go out to dinner." Cheryl said.

"It's still a little early for dinner isn't it?" Elle asked.

"Well, maybe for you, but remember, Davey and I have been 'at work' since 0400 and I'm pretty hungry." Cheryl answered as I agreed.

"Let's just order something light from room service. We can stay in, take a nap, and go out later tonight." Linda said. When everyone agreed, she took orders and called room service.

About the time that she hung up the phone, there was a knock on the door.

Debbie from housekeeping had returned with the comforter and Cheryl went in to talk to her. When they emerged from the bedroom, they were laughing and talking like old friends. Debbie was waving and smiling as she walked out the door.

Elle went to the bedroom doorway, slowly pulled off her towel and said, "Davey, if you're hungry and want to eat, I've got something for you." She turned and slinked out of sight towards the bed.

Cheryl, Linda and I raced into the bedroom and saw Elle pulling the bed down. We added our towels to the one already on the floor. Elle sat on the bed, Cheryl and Linda sat on either side of her and I kneeled in front of her to begin teasing her. I glanced up and saw that Cheryl and Linda had each latched onto a nipple, and were easing Elle onto her back.

I added manual g-spot stimulation to the oral I was giving her, and shortly heard her begin to moan with increasing urgency. I continued, and varied the internal stimulation to get the maximum effect.

I heard Elle begin to growl and say, "Oh god Davey that feels so good... faster... oh god I'm going to cum... OooohhH... AAAaaaHHHH."

When Elle came, she did something that I had seen only twice before, she squirted, soaking my face and hair. I moved in so that subsequent streams soaked my chest.

Cheryl was puzzled and asked, "What was that?"

"Female ejaculation," I said as I started to manually stimulate Elle once again. "It's pretty rare, and only happens with a really intense vaginal orgasm. Usually after the first one, you can get several more, watch"

The girls sat quietly and watched as I quickly brought Elle to her second, then third loud fluidic climaxes. I was working on the fourth when there was a knock on the door. I continued what I was doing while Linda got up wrapped her towel around herself and went to answer the door. "Oh god, I'm going to cum again," Elle loudly declared.

Elle's orgasm was just as loud and unrestrained as the previous three; however the amount of fluid she forcefully expelled had diminished. I moved up beside Elle kissed her and held her tight.

"Those were very strong orgasms," Elle said in a daze.

Linda came in grinning ear to ear saying, "That was room service, he was so turned on, he may not realize whether or not I even tipped him. He really wanted to peek into the bedroom. Come on out and get it while it's hot."

Linda and Cheryl went into the main room, but I stayed behind with Elle for a moment, then I picked her up and took her to the restroom. I told her as I set her down on the toilet seat, "You need to pee, so you'll know." I then left the room.

I went through the bedroom, picking up my towel, drying my face, hair and chest and wrapping it around my waist. When I saw Linda and Cheryl sitting at the table eating naked and unconcerned, I just grinned. "See," Cheryl said to Linda, "He just likes to see us naked while he's dressed."

"We can't let him get away with that," said Linda as she and Cheryl got up and came at me.

They were giggling as they ripped the towel off my body, and dragged me to the table by my arm and semi-rigid member. Elle walked in unsteadily and sat down, as I grabbed something to eat.

Elle was staring at me, and finally got up came around and sat on my lap. She looked deeply into my eyes grabbed my chin and asked, "How did you know?"

"Know what?" I asked.

"Know that I had to urinate. When you took me in to the restroom, I didn't even know." she said.

Cheryl and Linda stopped eating and were listening as I told Elle, "I didn't know for sure, but I've seen that phenomenon before. The woman was terrified that she had peed during sex, so we went into the restroom and she urinated, then she felt better. I knew it wasn't urine; but the feeling when it happens is similar. Tell me, when you urinated, you felt better didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, when I peed, it was so much that I knew that I hadn't peed on you. Baby, you always make me feel better about myself. It always seems to be your first concern. From the first time, your first concern is always for me." She looked at me deeply with tears brimming in her eyes, and then held me tight, sobbing softly saying, "I love you."

I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged her back. Elle said to Linda and Cheryl, "I don't want to go out tonight, let's just keep him to ourselves tonight. I came so hard my legs are still real shaky." She leaned back wiping her eyes.

"I'm a little tired, and I'm sure that Cheryl is too." I allowed.

"It's been a long day," Cheryl agreed, "maybe we could just go to the lounge in the hotel for a little while later tonight."

Linda murmured in agreement, then asked Elle, "I've never seen anything like what you did. It turned me on so much. Tell me what it felt like, have you ever done it before?"

Elle shook her head and said, "I'd never even heard of it before, Davey here seems to be the expert. As far as what it felt like, it was the most intense vaginal orgasm I've ever had. When I felt like I was going to cum, I squeezed my muscles. When I came, it felt like I was peeing, but I couldn't stop. I was mortified until I heard Davey say what it was. My muscles began shaking, releasing the tension that they had been building. It seemed like I didn't have any control. The next orgasm built on the previous one, and was even more intense."