A Too Proud Slave Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Lorena, a young Italian noblewoman is captured by pirates an.
1k words
3.93
13k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorena was the youngest daughter of an Italian duke who was traveling by sea to Rome and had the misfortune that her ship was raided by Tunisian pirates. The young noblewoman who had just turned 18 was a beauty with a round face and a body full of curves in which her round ass and generous tits stood out that did not go unnoticed despite the baggy clothes she was forced to wear.

As soon as the pirates took her out of her cabin along with her companions dressed as her only with her night clothes, Lorena could see how lust invaded her faces and she knew that they were going to rape her immediately. Luckily the Captain of the ship, a tall and muscular young man of about 35 years, interrupted them with a quick order.

The Captain approached Lorena who, showing pride, addressed him, 'I am Lorena D'Angelo, daughter of the Duke of Ancoli and demand that you release me immediately.'

The Captain laughed and gave Lorena a sharp slap as she ripped her clothes off, leaving her naked. 'I am Ahmed Bin Jaffer, Captain of the Safiya belonging to the Sultan of Egypt's fleet, and your unfaithful bitch from now on is a slave girl that I am going to fuck right now and then I will hand you over for my men to enjoy.' As soon as Ahmed finished speaking, he began to undress showing a considerable size cock causing Lorena to start screaming: 'No please, I'm a virgin!'.

Hearing these words, Ahmed stopped and gave an order in Arabic, at the moment a young nubian slave girl of a similar age to Lorena appeared and approached them, the Captain gave several more orders and quickly Lorena was held by two pirates while the slave girl spread her legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

To Lorena, the few seconds that the young slave girl was playing with her fingers in her pussy seemed eternal, and when she began to feel that her body was heating up, the slave girl took her fingers out of her and after cleaning them in her mouth she made an affirmative gesture to the Captain.

'Take her to my cabin and chain her there, you can enjoy the other two unfaithful bitches but without damaging them too much, we will get a good price for them', Ahmed ordered his crew satisfied.

Lorena was chained and gagged with her hands tied in the Captain's luxurious cabin completely naked and when she was left alone and looked around she could not help but begin to tremble; the cabin was lavishly decorated with a table full of maps and a large bed, but what scared Lorena was the set of chains, whips, and other gadgets she was unaware of that covered the wooden walls.

Captain Ahmed did not return to his cabin until late at night and did so accompanied by the nubian slave girl, ignoring Lorena he sat down to dinner, dropping pieces of bread and meat that the slave girl ate from the floor, when Ahmed saw how Lorena looked the food, he placed several pieces and a little bread in a bowl that, together with another full of water, placed next to the young woman.

'I'm going to take your gag off so you can eat something, if you yell I'll put it back on you and you won't eat, do you understand?' Lorena nodded and Ahmed removed the gag and untied her hands.

When the Captain finished dinner he began to undress and wash in a small tub with the nubian slave girl kneeling at his feet sucking his cock.

Lorena had seen some of the maids giving a blowjob to another servant, she had even spied on them fucking and then she had gone to sleep with her pussy wet and excited, but she had never seen a cock like Ahmed's and it seemed incredible to her that it young nubian slave girl could put it all in her mouth. Lorena noticed how Ahmed's body tensed although she couldn't imagine that it was because he was discharging all of his semen into the slave girl's throat.

After drying off, Ahmed went to one of the cabinets and took something that Lorena could not see, while the slave finished cleaning up the remains of the dinner, Ahmed knelt next to Lorena, tying her hands behind her back, then grabbed her her head and I put a collar attached to the wall that prevented her from turning, 'I want you to see everything that is going to happen tonight', said Ahmed as he opened her mouth to place a strange gag that forced her to keep her mouth very open.

Ahmed lay down on the bed with his hard cock again staring at the ceiling, seconds later the slave placed herself in front of Lorena dropping down and impaling herself completely on the huge cock so that Lorena could see her pussy in every detail. The virginal young woman was able to observe how the huge cock stretched the slave's pussy that she began to moan with pleasure.

The nubian slave girl began to chain orgasm after orgasm and did not stop riding Ahmed until he came inside her and her semen began to fall down her thighs. When Lorena thought it was all over, Ahmed got out of bed and bent the slave girl a short distance from Lorena and then got behind her and started fucking her ass.

Lorena tried to close her eyes but immediately opened them again to see how he entered and left that huge piece of meat in a place that she thought was only useful for one thing. When Ahmed got up after cumming again, Lorena could see how open and full of semen the young slave girl's ass was.

Paying no more attention to the two young women, Ahmed lay down to sleep as the slave girl approached Lorena to free her head and then went to a corner of the hut to hook a chain to her necklace and lay down on a rug for sleeping..

Lorena shook her head several times and tried to find a position to sleep, but every time she closed her eyes she saw Ahmed's huge cock going in and out of the slave girl, although who she saw was not a black slave girl but a leather slave girl white and generous tits.