A Touch Of Luck Ch. 04

Story Info
He finally seduces his horny mother.
7k words
4.58
172k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening I went to market and brought a box of condoms for me, and a complete course of contraceptive pills for Mansi. I didn't like using rubbers but I knew that I would have to use it with Mansi until the pills start working. I didn't face this problem with Sheila or my landlady at Mumbai because they were married.

Late in the night, I sneaked into Mansi's room after my mother retired to her room. After feigning reluctance for some time, Mansi surrendered to her lust, and we fucked whole night.

My life was again fun filled from that day. Within a couple of days, Mansi shed her shyness and began enjoying our immoral relationship. It was so intense, so passionate that it never occurred to us that we may be doing something wrong, and world would never except such relationship.

We began experimenting. One day, I took her over the scaffold and we fucked there. It was another memorable moment of my life, fucking my sister over the scaffold. The important thing was that we stripped in the room and then strolled to the scaffold naked before climbing up and fucking our brains out. After an extremely satisfying fuck session, we got down from the scaffold. I started the pump and we bathed in our open-air super size bathtub.

Next day, I fucked Mansi in our open-air bathtub. It was a great feeling of fucking my sister under the hot sun while fresh cold water from the pump was splashing over our bodies.

And probably we overdid that day. We didn't count the time and mother caught both of us enjoying in our miniature swimming pool.

I had fucked Mansi hard in the water tank. We both were exhausted with the effort and just cooling ourselves off when suddenly mom appeared from nowhere.

None of us had any time to cover ourselves. Mansi gave a long shriek as she saw mother and covered her naked assets with her hands. I turned around to find mother standing at a distance, her face red with anger...she was looking at us, unable to utter a word.

Mansi fumbled out of the reservoir and immediately scurried to the hut, her hands still unsuccessfully trying to cover her front. She disappeared inside the cabin.

Mother slowly walked over to the edge of the tank. Her face was a mask of shock and rage. I cursed my stupidity...but I knew that I had no choice and so I decided to face her boldly. I was a bit relieved that she didn't catch us while we were fucking madly...still getting caught naked with my sister wasn't a lesser crime.

Mother stood at the edge, watching me with her fiery eyes. I looked into her eyes...pretending innocence. I was still completely naked...my cock semi-tumescent. Although, my lower body was submerged in the water yet it was not difficult for her to see my hardness through the clear transparent water.

"What's happening here?" Her voice was almost a shriek.

"Nothing...we're just taking bath...nothing more...believe me."

"Get out of water and put your clothes." She shouted.

I edged myself out of the tank and stood in front of her. For a moment she looked at my soaked body...water dripping from my body...her eyes roamed between my thighs where my semi erect cock was proudly jutting from my thick thatch...belying my claim of being innocent. Her eyes wavered a little, and she looked in another direction.

I slowly walked towards the cabin. I met Mansi halfway...who had put back her clothes. Without looking at mother or me, she hurried towards the home.

When I returned from the cabin, after changing my clothes, mother was also gone.

It was difficult to stay at the hut that day. I remained at the hut during the afternoon...but I was anxious. I was afraid to think what might be happening at home or what would happen when I return there. I knew it would be very difficult to face mother.

I returned late that evening, unnecessarily strolling helter-skelter...not knowing where to go. Finally, I went home. Standing at the front door...with pounding heart I knocked the door.

The door opened immediately. Mansi was standing at the door. I looked at her in surprise; I didn't expect her to be there. She should have been in her room...probably crying or sobbing. Her eyes appeared red...but certainly she wasn't crying.

'Where's amma (mother)?"

"She's in shower." She replied uneasily. She too was nervous but certainly not afraid.

I looked her and there then asked. "What did she say?"

"Nothing."

"What?" I was too shocked to believe that.

"Nothing...she didn't say a word." She too appeared perplexed the way our mother had responded to the disclosure of our amorous adventures.

I was confused, yet I felt relieved and immediately scurried to my room.

I remained there in my room, locked from inside. Finally when mother called both of us for dinner, I went out to the kitchen. After a while, Mansi also joined us.

Dinner was a silent affair. All of us were preoccupied with our thoughts. We ate our dinner.

"Mansi...you go to your room." Once we finished our dinner, mother said to her. "Rahul...you stay here...I wanna talk to you."

Mansi looked at me for a moment...worried. Then she immediately went out of the kitchen. Mow mother and I were left alone in the kitchen.

Mother picked the used plates and dishes and deposited them in the sink. Then she began cleaning the table. I sat silently...watching her more from one place to another. None of us uttered a single word.

"How long this has been going on." She asked suddenly. I looked at her; she was busy wiping the tabletop.

"What?" I feigned innocence.

"You know very well what I mean."

"You're mistaken. We didn't do anything wrong." I tried to show boldness.

She looked at me with her dark staring eyes...even in the anger they looked beautiful.

"Do you expect me to believe it? No girl of her age would go naked in front of anyone other than one she loves."

"We were simply bathing...amma, nothing else."

"Ok...then why does she need these?" I held my breath. Mother took something out of her blouse and dropped on the table. I took a deep sigh; I was looking at the wrappers of contraceptive pills, which I had given Mansi. "I got them from her room.

I kept silence.

"Something I found in the hut too." She again took her hands inside her blouse and dropped three unused packs of condom. "Why do you need them?"

I couldn't believe, my mother knew about my secret place in the cabin.

"And what's this." She moved something between her fingers to and fro in front of my eyes. "You forgot to dispose it properly."

Holy shit. My mother was showing me a wet condom...one which I might have used while fucking Mansi recently. The deposited cum inside had not yet dried. Mother had done her homework very thoroughly.

"Ok...we did it." I surrendered, knowing any pretence was useless. "But it just happened...we didn't plan it."

I silently waited for the firework, but it didn't come.

"Great...sleeping with your own sister..." She answered sarcastically. "Have you ever thought who's gonna marry her if people come to know about this."

"Me."

'Don't talk like idiots." She looked aghast. "You know that's not possible."

"Why...we can sell every thing here and move to Mumbai. We'll be lost in the crowd and nobody will be able to trace us. Papa (father) has left us enough money and we all can survive there." Once the truth was out, I felt stronger, more courageous.

"That's very nice. You've corrupted your sister and now want to marry her."

"Yes...I love her and she too love me. If you don't believe...ask her."

"How could be you so stupid to do these things in open?" She stared into my eyes for a second.

"We were just experimenting."

"Experimenting...huh...cant you realize that it could've been anyone from the village not me."

"I was sure that if anyone comes there I'd be able to see him in advance. I don't know how you sneaked into that we couldn't see you."

That was true also as our water tank was situated in such a position that any one standing in the tank could watch the entrance to our field even from the distance. And what really surprised me that we didn't see mom coming. Nevertheless, fucking Mansi in open in broad daylight was quite a risky idea and I was repenting for that.

Though I was talking to mother, my confusion was still prevailing. I was expecting an outburst sort thing from her cursing me for ruining the life of her daughter...and things like that. On the contrary she appeared calm...making me more and more perplexed. She wasn't angered that I was fucking my own sister. Something was not fitting into the whole picture.

I rose from the chair.

"Where're you going...I'm not finished yet?" She called me from behind.

"I'll talk you tomorrow." I just walked away to my room...feeling perplexed by her behavior.

I sat at the edge of my bed...my mind still pondering over my conversation with mother. I recalled the whole thing...thinking again and again...then all of a sudden something struck me.

While I was fucking Mansi in the water hole, every now and then, I was looking at the entry point making sure that no one was coming that way. I was now sure that mother didn't come from that path.

Why?

She knew that we could spot her from the distance and therefore she came to the cabin through some other route, away from our direct vision. Why she had to do that...it had only one answer...she was aware what we could be doing there.

That meant her presence at the cabin was not accident. She was there probably much before...even when I was fucking Mansi...she probably watched me fucking Mansi but didn't interfere until we finished. Also when did she found those pills and condoms...certainly not today...I was sure as I was inside the hut for the full time. She must have search the cabin some other day...probably yesterday or the day before and that also implied that mother was probably well aware of my incestuous relationship with Mansi. Then why didn't she stop us before?

A second thought came to my mind. When mother showed me the condoms and pills...she had hidden them inside her bra cup...not very abnormal...I had seen her putting and taking out currency notes from her bra. But why would she put a wet condom inside her bra; I hadn't seen the place from where she produced that wet condom but as she was standing near the table...I was sure that she took it from her bra.

Why she would put a wet condom, filled with her son's fresh discharge inside her bra...why?

My brain could guess only one answer...it responded by rushing the blood to my loins...causing my sleeping cock to swell with strange feeling. Suddenly, my mouth was feeling dry and I could feel my heart pounding fiercely in my chest.

Holy shit.

My beautiful mother was probably interested in me. The more I thought, more I became sure. There could be no other explanation for her strange behavior. I knew that my mother was beautiful and I had had lecherous thoughts about her while I was growing...mostly how she would appear without clothes. At times, I thought myself as pervert.

But after getting into Mansi's pussy, I knew that it could happen. My mother was probably horny and missing my father's cock. I knew nothing about their sex life, but hoped that it would have been good.

I wanted to return back to kitchen. I rose but then stopped. What if my guess is wrong...it would become my worst nightmare. I must make sure before making a move.

And...if she were interested...probably she herself would make her move. I decided against going to kitchen. I changed my clothes, turned off the lights leaving only night lamp glowing and slipped on the bed.

Lying on my bed, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I knew it wont be easy considering the turmoil going into my mind. I could hear the sound of dishes clattering from the kitchen. Mother was cleaning the dishes.

After about five minutes, the sound stopped. There was a total silence in our house. After finishing her daily chores, mother must be retiring to her bedroom.

The door creaked.

I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't hear it.

It creaked again...this time I heard it. I opened my eyes. Mother was standing at the door. Looking at me...in a strange way. I could see it...feel it...even under the dim light of night lamp.

My heart was again jumping violently in my chest...blood rushing to my head...my cock swelling to a new state of arousal.

She slowly tiptoed near me. I sat on the bed.

"What happened mummy."

"Nothing...just wanted to talk to you." Her face appeared flushed; her eyes wore a sleepy look.

"Come on...sit here." I took her arm and help her sit on the edge of the bed...near me. I could feel she was shivering. Even though it was an innocuous touch, I too could feel a shiver running down my spine.

She sat beside me. I wanted to garb her in my arms but somehow I controlled my urges. The rewards were worth waiting.

"I'm sorry mummy for what happened. But believe me it was unplanned." I gently squeezed her palms.

Mother made no attempt to remove her hand.

"I really love her mom."

She didn't answer to that.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"You saw me doing it to Mansi...today...you were there...much before."

She silently looked in my eyes. I could feel my moment of jubilation. I drew all my courage and took her face with my hands.

"I love you amma." I bent my head and gently kissed her on her lips...a lingering passionate kiss. Mother responded positively by opening her mouth to meet my lips. I stuck my tongue out and poke into her hot mouth; our tongues caressed each other.

I moved my hand around her waist and drew her closer to me...continuing our French kiss. My cock was rock hard inside my shorts, straining to get free.

All of a sudden, she broke the kiss.

"I must go." She rose from the bed. I immediately grabbed her hand and jumped off the bed. She made a feeble attempt to release her hand. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her again.

"We shouldn't be doing this...it's wrong." Her voice came out like a hoarse whisper. Her face was scarlet, partly because of lust, partly due to the shame...her whole body quivering violently in my arms.

"I know," I whispered in her ears, gently nibbling her earlobes. "But it's beautiful...damn beautiful."

"No...!" She resisted as she felt my hands getting hold of her sari and slowly pulling it off her body, but she made no attempt to stop me. I removed her sari and dropped on the floor. Then I loosened the cord of her petticoat. It slid along her thighs before landing on the floor. My beautiful mother was now standing in semi nude condition in front of me.

"No...no...!" She begged, but I didn't relent and unfastened her bra and dropped it on the floor. I slipped on my knees and slowly rolled her panties down exposing her puffy hairy cunt to my prying eyes.

Chapter 5

I could not forget that moment; my mother was standing completely naked...in front of me.

I always knew that my mother was beautiful...but didn't know that she could be so beautiful. She was little flashy at places, still I could see that she was in much better shape than I had expected...the additional flesh enhancing the beauty of her sensuous curves. Her waist appeared slim except for a fleshy hump below her belly button.

Her boobs were large, contrary to those of Mansi's but they appeared quite firm in their natural sag...her nipples dark and erect. Down below, between her flashy thighs, she had a luxuriant growth of thick curly hair almost hiding her cuntlips, another contradiction from Mansi but more like Sheila's. What made it so different and so appealing was her prominent clit protruding out of her hairy burrow. I had never seen such an engorged clit to the three women I had fucked so far. Her delicious looking cunt made my mouth water.

In all, even at thirty-nine my mother appeared like a masterpiece and I felt blessed to have her standing naked before me.

She sensed my stares as she tried to cover her bush.

"Don't..." I pleaded. "Let me savor the most memorable moment of my life. Oh...amma...you're so beautiful."

She liked the compliment as her face reddened further.

I didn't want to wait anymore, and immediately removed my t-shirt and shorts. I stood in front of her, my monster rising like a flagpole.

Her eyes dropped to my crotch; she eyed my raging hard on with amazement.

"Oh...god...it's so big." That all she muttered.

I hugged and pulled her body close to mine. My cock poked against her bush. I gently gyrated my hips rubbing my cock over her inflamed pussy lips.

My whole body was shaking with lust. My mother's tits were crushed into my chest. I brought my hands to her spongy tits. My fingers sank into the soft, pliant swell of her tits. I squeezed the hard, pointed nipples, then kneading and squeezing her gorgeous tits.

I lowered my head to her tits and began licking her erect teats, my palms still pressing and caressing her creamy globes.

"Ohhh...Rahul." She cried in a lustful tone. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I want you to be happy..." I said and buried my face into the valley between her majestic boobs, licking its softness.

My hand left her tits and roamed over her body, exploring the delicate curves...enjoying the feel of her hot flesh. I caressed her naked thighs...the thick patch of bush covering her cunt mound, feeling the wetness seeping out of her fanny. Finally, my fingers grabbed her ass cheeks.

I pinched her swollen nipple with my teeth, lapping my tongue across the tip. I bit her teat little hard.

My mother's moan echoed in the room...growing louder with bite of my teasing teeth.

"Ohhh...! Rahul..." Her hands gripped my head and she pushed my face into her creamy tits.

I chewed and sucked, while my hands began squeezing her ass cheeks...my cock still rubbing against her wet cunt. Her white boobs turned red with my biting. My hand again traveled to her cunt and my fingers stroked her engorged clit causing her to whimper with lust.

I stopped sucking her tits; took her to the bed and together we sat on the edge of the bed. I palmed her beautiful tits, gently squeezing and fondling them.

"Mummy do you miss papa (father)?"

"Yes."

"He must be fucking you very often."

"Daily..." She smiled. "Your father never slept before making love with me."

Surely, my father must've been a great fucker. And with such a gorgeous pussy of my mother available to him, he would've been a stupid not to fill her cunt with her love juice.

"Am I like papa?" I took her hand and placed it over my raging hard on. She took my tool between her fingers, gently running her palm along the length...drawing and releasing the foreskin...as if measuring my fuck tool.

"Yes...you're big like him...probably he was little thicker." She fondled my balls.

I ran my finger through her cunt slit, feeling the swollen clit.

"Now on you'll never miss him. I'll never let you sleep without a goodnight fuck."

I placed two pillows behind her back and let her settle on the bed in a half supine position. I folded her legs and spread them wide causing her hairy pussy open to my lecherous view. I bent my head near her cunt, gently poked into her cunt with my index finger while looking straight into her eyes.

"Did he ever say you that you've got the most gorgeous pussy of the world?" My finger played with her cuntlips spreading her juice evenly over her bush.

She smiled wantonly.

I bent my head and kissed her cuntlips...licking her juice of her thighs and bush. Then, I exposed her pussy with my fingers and licked her honey from her inner lips.

"And...most delicious." Again, I looked into her eyes while licking her juice off my lips.

Her smile grew larger but she remained silent. I buried my face back into her cunt...running my tongue along her wet crack...enjoying the salty feel of her delicious passion nectar. Finally, I took her engorged clit between my lips and sucked her harder.