A Tough Girl From Montana Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Michael! Don’t you dare!” She made for the door, smoking hot.

I was wondering what it was I couldn’t dare when the door opened and Addie motioned me inside.

“Sit and eat.” There was no warmth in her voice.

I was halfway through my eggs when the giggling started. I looked up and two topless beauties were advancing, laughing louder and louder. They crashed on me together, boobs mashing, lips kissing.

Francie grabbed my hair and forced me up the stairs to her messy bedroom, where my clothes were removed and I was shoved to the bed. Two fully naked bodies fell on me, still shaking with laughter.

Francie said, “Michael, the two of us haven’t had any secrets since we were in grade school. Addie saw I was trying to hide something in one second.”

Addie was sitting up on my thighs, slapping my cock back and forth. “Men! Why are you so difficult?”

I growled, which only made them laugh harder.

When you have two hot women with their legs straddling a thigh apiece, and their tits in your face, the male’s options are limited.

“Ok, is it still a good idea?”

“It’s a wonderful idea, but I have to talk to Norm. He doesn’t travel well. Knowing what he knows about you, he may decide to stay here.”

I was deciding I needed a man to man talk with Norm when Francie eased Addie to one side and slid herself smoothly down my flagpole. “There. You have made me terribly horny with all this talk about trips and RV’s. Please get busy.” She was grinning fiercely and squeezing me as she bounced.

Addie lay by my side, licking fingers and calling Francie names. “You are a perfect slut, sitting up there on his cock, laughing at us.”

“This isn’t going to work, you know. Horny adults and kids cooped up in an RV don’t mix.”

Francie looked disappointed, but stayed where she was, rocking on me. She said, “Ok. After you get settled, I’ll fly out for a visit. Just like before, but with him available.”

I flipped us over and drove hard. “Yes. Available and interested.”

Adele pounded on my back, “She’s my girlfriend! Show her some kindness!”

Francie yelled, “Kindness! More kindness!”

Addie had to cover Francie’s mouth. “No screaming. There are young ears downstairs.”

The two of us left for our run, with Francie heading to the shower all pink and happy.

It was a struggle to keep Addie’s tight behind in sight. At my house, I stood with head under the outdoor shower, catching my breath.

She rubbed her soapy body on mine. “Are we going to fly or drive west?”

“Maybe the trip will kill our delicate relationship.”

“Delicate my ass. You’ve been screwing me and my friend since the party, and you’re still delicate?”

“I was trying to be considerate of your feelings.”

I turned the hot tap off and held her tightly as we froze together under the cold. “Bastard. You don’t know what delicate means!”

Toweling off, we snapped them at each other and laughed. She pushed me down on a lounger and lay on top. The morning sun felt good. I nuzzled her neck. “Ok. We are not delicate. We are tough and taking on the world. We are proving to this fortyish guy that we are at the top of our game.”

“Stop that. You are making me all soft.” Her body fit very nicely into mine. My fingers danced on the tough woman’s butt. “You have to get back to the firelines.”

“Yes. Are you going to let me find a place for us to live?”

My fingers dug in hard. “You are invading the male space? The responsibility for shelter?”

“I know a really nice cave in the Bitterroots. Only problem, it is at ten thousand feet.”

In the kitchen, I got out lunch ingredients, and she worked on fixing bread. It was a new and lovely feeling to be working in my kitchen with a gorgeous naked woman.

“Do you have your dream house in mind?”

She looked over, “You’ve put so much thought into this place, it scares me to even think about it.”

“You remember I told you I was ready for new things?”

“Yes. Am I one of your new things?”

My hand curled possessively around her bony hip. “I’m willing to take a chance with you on a house. Is that too risky an idea?”

I was maneuverer against the counter for a full body press. “Very risky indeed.” Our tongues fought with each other and melted into a hot kiss.

Outside with sandwiches, and swim suits on for the benefit of the neighbors, she squinted in the sunlight and said, “Maybe we should think about building. Take time to find the right lot, and then put up a house?”

“You are not wearing my ring yet, but you are certainly talking like a married woman.”

“What about the getting me pregnant part?”

I kissed the back of her hand. “That too.”

Chapter 4 - Michael Has Doubts

Adele still had three weeks before her Big Sky job kicked in, but I could tell she was anxious to get moving. I tickled in the early morning, telling her she was like a migrating bird, except headed west instead of north. We would wrestle and complain and laugh. Some mornings there was sex, and some mornings we rolled out for a hard run. Slowly, she was beating me into shape.

Most mornings, we were ordered to report to Francie’s kitchen for breakfast and gossip. My hands would take a tour of her real estate, claiming new discoveries that required a cock treatment to correct.

I was sure that Norm knew hanky-panky was going on, but Francie was so happy to have her friend Adele in the house, with a new boyfriend, that all was forgiven. Besides, I had told him of succumbing to Addie’s charms. One evening after dinner, she perched on my knees and announced that my house was going on the rental market, and did Norm and Francie know any prospects.

I was about to complain when my dimwitted brain realized she had planned an escape hatch for me in case things didn’t work out. Later that night, in my bed, I called her on it, and got a sobbing woman in my arms.

“Michael, I love you dearly, but maybe this isn’t going to work. I’m not letting you sell that wonderful house until we are happily married and sure that all the reasons we shouldn’t be doing this have gone away.”

It wasn’t a time for discussion. I mumbled sweet nothings in her ear and held tight as sleep took us.

I drove her to the airport on Saturday morning, after a week of preparing for renting, interrupted by body collisions in odd parts of the house, which ended with her clothes missing and my cock driven very deep into receptive female flesh. We wrestled and swore and laughed and enjoyed the raw wildness of coupling wherever we chose. She whispered to me one night that she never used to come on a guy’s cock, but mine drove her to it every time. “Beast,” she softly whispered.

As we unloaded luggage at departures, her fist collided with my arm. “You better not be very far behind me!” There was a hot kiss and a tearful hug to go with that. I promised to get into high gear about moving the logistics of my newsletter to Montana. Her eyes flashed dark threats, but a last hug at the gate had a sob built into it.

When I got back to the house, there was voicemail from Francie ordering me to report for a swim and dinner. She wasn’t going to let Michael feel sorry for himself.

When I arrived at the pool deck, she was sunning and entirely, wonderfully, naked. “Norm has the kids on a hike. I am ready for you.”

Her eyes were dark and challenging, providing a full frontal. “What about Addie? What about my almost vows?”

Before I could react, her hard push had me into the pool. I gave her a dirty look and tried to climb out. She jumped in and smothered me, taking us both to the bottom. Now I was beginning to get irritated. Popping up for air, I pressed her against the tile edging. “Now listen here...”

“You listen. I am responsible for keeping you healthy, and thinking about chasing after her real soon.”

“How does hitting on me accomplish that?” Her lips were full and attracting mine. After a long time, her whisper at my ear said, “You are going to do me and think of her. We will play act.”

It was some act. In the bedroom, her voice matched Addie’s as we finished drying off. “Michael, I’m just a Montana girl, but I love you. I want you. Now!”

Ten minutes later she was full of my stuff and giggling at my side. “I shouldn’t say this, but she is getting a fantastic lover. You yank my chain, Michael. I’m not going to be able to stay away.”

I tickled and wrestled us on the destroyed bed. “You are putting me on. Secretly, you are a confirmed lesbian who is just using me to get back with your longtime lover!”

She pounded my back, cursing. Sat on my chest and worked her pussy to my mouth with terrible threats if I didn’t make her come immediately. I got busy and she let it all out, with lots of noise. I could tell the extra energy was because her closest friend had left and I was the proxy lover. And wondered whether I measured up.

In the shower, she put her arms around my neck and cried. “Damn, Michael, I am going to miss both of you. This is hard.”

It was time for a tender moment or two. I dried the quivering body, carefully lotioned it, found underwear for it, and whispered that I was leaving for Montana in two days, following her orders.

“Yes, yes. You terrible brute! Get the hell out of here! And make sure that new house has room for visitors!”

Once I committed to a departure date, everything fell into place, especially since Francie followed me around taking copious notes and insisting she was in charge of loose ends and I was to concentrate on getting to Montana. The proxy lover never had panties on, and dropped her shorts frequently, saying that it was necessary to remind me of Addie as she leaned over a piece of furniture.

She promised not to get emotional, but did anyway, coming and crying at the same time and making me carry her to the spa for a soak to recover. Most of my last day in town was spent with her collapsed on my chest, sniffling and asking for sex.

My Jeep Wagoneer would never win prizes for looks, but was a practical car that loved the open road. On the Interstate, you put it in cruise control and it almost drove itself. I decided on a little variety and made my way to Canada at Buffalo, and then back to the U.S. at Detroit and over to the Lake Michigan ferry at Muskegon. Once I picked up I-90 in Wisconsin, it was a steady twelve hundred miles to Bozeman.

Addie knew my planned route and decided to be Helpful Hannah, besieging my cell phone with inquiries and suggestions. I was directed to call at all major river crossings, national parks and other sites of interest. When I asked if a stop to explore a park was permitted, she said, “Parks are for when we are married, Michael. Your job right now is to reunite yourself with me!”

I made a comment on one call about help from Francie and she was in my face immediately. “I did NOT give Francie permission to pretend she was me while having sex with you! There is only one ME, and I am missing you.” A little later in the call, she asked, “Did your cock think Francie was me?”

“Just a second, let me ask.”

“Michael! I am going to kill you! Can’t you get here faster?”

(cont’d in Part 2)