A Toy Boy for Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was that. He stopped texting for a time and then came back trying to lure me back but his loss, because by that time I had met my gorgeous new toy-boy and I told him so and said I just wasn't interested anymore.

After David I had gotten hardened about the emotional thing so it was comparatively easy to forget Adam and his unusual idiosyncrasy. Especially when getting acquainted with the ways and working of a younger guy who was about to blow away all my fantasies about sexing a toy boy and what that might involve. I was about to learn in the most delightful way...

It was like a overdue fantasy come true after three months absence from Adam. And he was still try if to lure me back. I did respond on one occasion recently to his text which asked how I was going and I told him about my new project in becoming a member of the local gym and what a great instructor I had. But when Adam came back asking of I was fucking him that really put the mockers on my wanting to have any further association with him whatsoever. It sort of showed me in a way that perhaps I had been too easy with Adam and should have held back some before I agreed to go to bed with him.

Anyway that was history now because I was having my regular sexercise with dear sweet Jason who was a real hunk of a guy. It didn't matter he was fucking other women because, when he was with me, I was his exclusively. He told me that and complimented me that I was his favourite of three. I was his Tuesday girl and soon, he dropped one of his women and I also became his Wednesday and Friday girl too.

"What about the remaining days," I asked him and he replied a guy had to take some rest to recover, especially after three session with me. He said I was the most passionate of all and later was considering maybe an exclusive arrangement which my just develop into something else.

Of course primarily I wanted that, that was the basic idea of joining the dating site - in search of a committed partner but Sam was obviously using me as a free meal ticket, getting his kicks for free (why didn't I realise that at the time? I guess I was just too eager to cement something permanent, more fool me! But it was on a learning curve.) And Adam, well he was just too bloody well possessive and wanted me to be there at his beckoned call, no way.

So I opted for lovely Jason. Introduced to me by Janice my bestest buddy who said to give the idea of a younger guy a try. Just primarily for the joy of it and to just let my hair down a bit. She knew all about my undying passion for sex and I won't deny that. Both Sam and Adam were aged 51. Experienced but 'well used' I guess. I loved the experience and the things we did together, especially with Sam who wanted me anally too. My ex occasionally wanted that too so I was well versed in the art of manipulation, by way of working the tool inside me. Adam never went for that I didn't press. His straight; fuck was good enough and I always enjoyed our sixty nine oral indulgences. He had a lovely stiff and earthy cock which I loved to play with until he prompted me to suck, which I always did with relish. The same as I did with Sam who loved to spank me quite firmly at the same time as I cherished his cock in mouth.

But now, I was on another wonderfully inspiring and thrilling learning curve and indulging in Jason was the tops. I guess thinking about it, as I often did between times of seeing Jason, he is a bit of Sam and Adam combined but much, much more vibrant and exciting, he has no inhibitions at all, which I like and the way he loved to relish my body and have me smother him with my love nest is beyond description, having and feeling his head nesting between my thighs, he loving me in hold- up stockings and see through panties, he eating and sucking me fervently through my panties is better than ever the other guys could achieve, to actually make me receive and orgasm whilst my pussy was being well seen too by his very busy tongue and mouth.

And then, having fermented - my passion boiling over as he indulged in a very form and fulsome fuck, I took his freshly creamed cock in my mouth directly afterwards and revered tasting the sex juices of the two of us, resulting in a really divine and so wonderfully soothing slow cock sucking directly after our sensual and riveting fuck.

I loved Jason, No doubt about it, I was a goner and told him so after our third encounter, after he'd fucked me three ways and me feeling numb and so well serviced by this beautiful guy called Jason, my toy boy supreme.

Would this develop into something permanent? If it did it would need to be on and exclusive basis. I could happily go on enjoying his body until the cows come home, but being with him, like living together would have to be on a strict one to one basis.

I think he will go for that. He keeps hinting he would. But I knew I would lose the thrill of having those special visits. But surelyt being together hook, line and sinker would compensate and we could have each other whenever the occasion arose.

But that was for the future. Now I was in the present with Jason wanting a fresh fuck, this time doggy style when he showed me the real passion by touch, feel and deep, deep penetration. Gentle at first (I adored that) building into a frenzied mutual fucking until we were both spent.

Yes I think I could go for Jason full time... He had to be the final solution for me, no more dithering with guys who wanted me just for my body. Jason was telling me he actually loved me and could not live without me. We have lift off!

12