A Train, 2 Orgasms & a Voyeur

Story Info
Maria easily submits but is excited by her reluctant voyeur.
1.4k words
4.38
19.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are speeding our way towards Paris on the Eurostar train link with London. As always, I'm horniest when I'm with you and once again thank my luck I have you. I'm admiring your outfit; casual, yet oozing sexiness. You're wearing a pale blue jumper, mid length denim skirt, bare legs and chrome stilettos. I'm sat next to you and we've put the arm up between our seats and you're resting your head in my shoulder. I can feel your breathe on my chest and smell your perfume. Your hand is resting on my thigh and discreetly circling towards the inner side of it and up my leg.

I whisper in your ear "are you wet, Maria?"

We are both being discreet as the carriage is quiet and the woman opposite is being quite intense and watching us.

You tell me you're wet with a single quiet "yes", and discreetly squeeze my balls and trail your fingers along my swelling shaft. I can feel you take a deep breath as you do and start to fidget a little in your seat.

I have all sorts of thoughts going through my head and want to start to put them into action but need to maintain being discreet. The woman opposite is still watching us intently. As she does my hand that is round your back slides into the top of your denim skirt at the side. You adjust slightly to make it easier and my hand is just to the side, against your warm flat stomach. I can feel you pushing against it as the woman looks away but we know she is watching.

As the woman looks back at us I smile but she quickly looks away as if shy. I whisper in your ear that I want you and again you quietly say "yes" and squeeze my balls and stroke your finger nails, this time along my increasingly harder shaft. As you do I can see the woman obviously strain to try and see your hand working discreetly under the table. Again I catch her and she looks away. She fidgets in her seat, as if to position herself to look out of the window but slowly and nervously looks back at us. As she does I tell you to read what I'm typing on my phone.

I type.

"I can see your long slender legs and chrome stilettos, Antonia."

You teasingly cross your legs, hang one shoe from your foot, dangling it, and discreetly massage my balls through my jeans between my legs. As you do, I spread them wider to allow you to palm them firmly.

Occasionally, I glance at our lady voyeur who looks away immediately. You whisper,

"She's watching."

I type.

"I know"

"I want to stroke my hand up your thighs and tenderly between them and under your denim skirt."

You use your other hand, teasing your finger nails up the side of your thigh and squirm in your skirt to make it creep up further letting me see your thighs fully; a flash of your white lacy panties triangled around your pussy. Once you do, you again trail your finger nails along my shaft, clearly visible and outlined in my jeans. You rub your thumb mischievously against my knob and I hear you giggle quietly; you're keen to create a damp patch of my pre-cum. Our voyeur is watching and as you giggle I wonder if she can see your thumb teasing me because she is licking her lower lip slowly and intensely.

I type.

"You're making me wet."

You pat my stomach, playfully, and then firmly massage my balls and shaft on your hand, and rub the base of your palm heavily against my knob. With your other hand, and in full view of me, you gently massage your pussy through the white fabric of your knickers, widening your legs to let them explore further. I gasp, you giggle, and our voyeur watches intently.

I can tell you're getting more aroused; your breathing has become heavier and your pushing your stomach against my hand and adjusting closer to me; to allow and encourage me to explore further inside your skirt.

I take the hint and start to tease my fingertips just inside the top of your lace panties. You squirm further, pushing against my hand and I can see your fingers working a little more vigorously on the outer side of your lace panties. I can also see that this movement is attracting the attention of our voyeur, who again looks away quickly when caught.

You break off and pull away from me and start to remove your jumper. Your nipples are hard and swollen; showing through your crop top clearly. As you do, you look into my face; your slightly flushed, your hair is a little manic and your eyes are sparkling with excitement as you teasingly lick your lip and blow me a kiss. You put the jumper over your lap, resuming the position, snuggling more closely into my shoulder. You find my hand that was in your denim skirt with yours, and place it gently on the outer fabric of your panties. Both your hands then move; one to massaging my balls and the other to stroke my thigh.

I type.

"Fuck."

"Should I...finger you?"

I type teasingly.

You giggle and quietly say,

"yes."

As your hand squeezes my balls again I can feel the dampness of your panties and rub against them searching out your pussy lips and clit. This is established as much by feel, as it is your reaction, when I brush my fingers against your sensitive swollen bud. You jump almost invisibly but I know I've found you and start to massage gently between my thumb and forefinger. Your pushing your pussy against my hand and fidgeting visibly for our voyeur. My shaft is thick and straining in my jeans and your thumb is now damp from the wet patch you've provoked. I slide the gusset of your panties to the side and finally feel your slippery hot pussy lips and mash you're clit firmly. As I do I turn my phone to camera (and selfie mode) so I can see you face. You're biting your lip and your eyes are closed. I slide my fingers along your Pussy lips as I continue to watch.

I can feel your orgasm building so ease off teasingly. I ease my finger into your tight, wet Pussy and feel you riding it; tensing your bum cheeks and pussy muscles against it.

I type.

"I want to taste you, Maria."

You remove one hand from stroking my thigh and I feel it join my fingers. I take your wrist and push as your fingers slide in. I imagine hearing them inside you; you're so wet.

You pull out and I continue massaging your clit with my fingertip, making you moan lightly as you offer your fingers to my lips. Holding them against my upper lip, I can smell your arousal and lick your fingertips slowly before sucking them into my mouth. As I do I type.

"Is she watching?"

"Yes"

You say, as I draw your fingers into my mouth. She doesn't look away this time and her hand disappears under her coat on her lap.

You remove your fingers from my mouth and once again they join my fingers in your hot wet pussy.

Your other hand is firmly massaging my straining throbbing shaft through my jeans. You've become less discreet now; fingering your pussy firmly, hard and squelching with 2 fingers and, encouraged by your abandon, I continue to massage your clit. Our voyeur is watching you as we both masturbate you and I can see her arm flexing as she watches. I can feel you starting to shake as you push your pussy against my hand and your hand tightens further around my shaft through my jeans.

As you start to spasm you're controlling yourself remarkably well and remove your fingers placing them on the table as I continue to mash your clit. I feel you cum, watch as your glistening hand tenses on the table and see our lady voyeur bite her lip as you do. She closes her eyes and sinks back into her chair. As your orgasm subsides and you snuggle into me spasming occasionally, I type.

"did you enjoy that?"

You sigh and say,

"Yes, very much so."

"Did our lady voyeur enjoy that?"

You giggle and say,

"Yes, I think; very much so!"