A Train Trip

Story Info
Meeting new friends on the train.
3.6k words
4.46
65.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

I like trains. Especially interstate trains. If I have to go interstate I'm just as likely to take an overnight train as I am to fly. More likely, actually. Trains go from point A to point B. If there's bad weather the train still goes to point B while the plane flaps its wings and heads for point C which is not a place I want to go to. Is there a problem up ahead? The train may stop for a while but the plane starts going in circles like a homing pigeon that's lost its home. So I travel by train.

I was doing an over-night train journey and it was still fairly early in the trip when there was an announcement. Some idiot tried to race a train to a level crossing. It was a tie, with both getting there at the same time. The train didn't stop and the car stopped in about a hundred different places. There would be a slight delay while the debris was swept off the tracks.

I decided to take a stroll along the train to the diner. Leaving my cubicle I ambled down the corridor only to be confronted by a young lady marching determinedly towards me. Well, maybe she wasn't that young. In her fifties and a face that looked as though she'd fallen on it with all her weight behind it. And she had a lot of weight. It jiggled and pooled around her. She was so chubby that she almost filled the corridor and she didn't look as though she was going to give way to anything smaller than a tank, and the tank would have had my sympathy.

I leaned hard up against the door to a cubicle, trying to maximise the room available to the woman and she oozed past me without a word. Not that that prevented me hearing some very interesting words, but those words were coming from the cubicle I was plastered against. The conversation went something like this.

"The whole situation is ridiculous," a young lady was saying. "We're all adults. You'd think the school would cut us some slack where a social life was concerned. It's worse than being at home with your parents."

"I'll go along with that," grumbled another sweet voice. "I'll swear we're probably the only virgins left in the country and it's silly. If we want to meet the occasional gentleman for a harmless date I don't see why we can't."

"Mainly because the school wants to ensure we remain virgins," came a giggle comment. "You remember the scandal with Marie last year."

"That's stupid. Any girl who gets caught naked with three boys in her room deserves a bit of scandal. She should have had more sense. Why three?"

"They were brothers and she said she couldn't decide which one she liked most so she decided to try them all."

There was some subdued giggling.

"Well, it doesn't matter. We're going to be free for the weekend and if we can't get ourselves laid over the weekend then we won't have been trying and I certainly intend to try. I'm not returning to the school a blushing virgin, I assure you."

There were a couple of approving comments to this statement, the speakers also declaring their intentions to join the ranks of ex-virgins. There was one comment of a dubious nature, with that young lass not quite sure that she was ready to go that far. She'd take it as it came and see what happened. A reasonable attitude, I thought.

By that time the female battleship had passed me by and I considered that it would not be to my advantage to be found with my ear pressed against the door of someone else's cubicle. I continued with my stroll, thinking naughty thoughts.

It was nearly dinnertime so I finished up in the diner car and ordered a meal. I took of a leisurely repast while seeing if the gods would offer up any tender morsels for my delectation. I'd just finished when four young lovelies came waltzing into the diner and stood looking for an empty table, of which there were none. I rose from my table and signalled to them, indicating the table was all theirs.

There was the usual 'oh, we couldn't take your table,' accompanied by me smiling and assuring them that there was no problem. I'd just finished anyway. While I vacated and they took possession I managed to look them over. One blonde, one young lady with hair so dark it was almost black, and the last two with shades in between those two extremes. If I was to place bets I'd have put the raven-haired lovely as the one who most wanted to get acquainted with the joys of life while the blonde, somewhat to my surprise, seemed the shyest. I departed, leaving them to their dinner.

I gave the girls a couple of hours and them wandered down to their cubicle and knocked. The dark haired girl answered and stood there looking at me.

"Good evening," I said with a smile. "The name's Francis, more commonly known as Frank. Can I come in for a moment?"

She gave a slight shrug and stepped to the side to let me enter. Probably figured it was four to one and we were on a train with other passengers. What could I do?

"Evening," I said to the other girls.

"So what do you want," the dark haired girl demanded.

"And your name is?"

"Helga," was the swift response. I was a little surprised. I'd have assigned a name like Helga to the blonde. Just shows you never can tell.

"OK. Tell me, Helga, have you seen the human blimp floating around the corridors?"

There were a couple of giggles from the girls while Helga looked thoughtful.

"I take it you're referring to the woman who said super-size me and forgot to say stop?"

"The very one," I agreed. "The reason I ask is that she passed me in the corridor a little earlier, leaving me crushed up against your door. I happened to hear enough of your conversation to realise that you had a little problem and to also realise that I could probably help in the solution to that problem."

"Ah, you're mistaken," said Helga, frowning slightly. "We don't have any problems."

"Yes, you do. You were discussing the fact that you needed to get laid and were wondering how to find the right person to assist in this very worthwhile endeavour. I thought that as we're all together in the train for the night, I should take some of my copious free time and provide some of that assistance."

I let that filter through their minds while they tried to make sense of it. Blondie was the smartest. She got the point almost immediately and started blushing. Then Helga deciphered the message and gave me a curious look.

"What?" she said. "Do you expect to have one of us trot off with you to your cubicle and let you fuck her?"

"Certainly not," I said. "If you'd seen the other passengers in my cubicle you'd never suggest such a thing. For a start I'm sure you would shock and scandalise the priest."

"Then what did you mean?"

"You have a fine private cubicle right here," I pointed out. "I thought I'd assist one of you young ladies to get rid of your virginity and at the same time the other three can get a close up view of what will be expected of them when it's their turn, providing they find the right man, of course."

"You're kidding. And just who do you have in mind for this grand experiment?" Her eyes flicked towards the blonde as she spoke and I saw blondie blush slightly. I guess she'd had previous offers to help her lose her virginity but was still hanging on to it.

"You," I said bluntly. "I find the thought of furthering your education to be very stimulating."

"Me? Why me? Why not Janet, for instance?"

I shrugged. "Personal choice, I guess. You seem as though you'd be more amenable to the idea. Janet, that the girl with the lovely blonde hair, yes, I thought it would be, but Janet, as I was saying, seems to me to be a little shy, a little bit more modest, and wouldn't really want to be the one. You, on the other hand, radiate hotness and sex appeal."

"And you seriously think that I, or any of us, would go along with this mad caper?"

"To be honest, when I first thought of it I suspected that you'd say no. Then I remembered how you sounded when you said you wanted to get laid. I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. Seeing I haven't been thrown bodily out the door with inventive curses raining down upon my humble head, I have to say that I think you're seriously considering it."

"And just what am I supposed to be seriously considering?"

"Me bending you forward over some handy surface. I think having you bend over Janet's knees would be good. That way she'd have an excellent view of what happens. With that done it would be a case of peel down your slacks and panties and start stroking your bottom and pussy, making sure that physically you're ready to accept what I'm going to give you. When you are ready I would then slowly penetrate you, letting the girls see and hear what it's like when a young virgin gets her cherry popped. Then I'd do my best to bring you to a climax. Simple, really."

It's times like this that you want to whip out your camera and take a picture. Helga's face was priceless. She didn't seem to know what to think.

"Um, Helga," one of the girls said, "he's right. You really do want to get laid. We won't mind if you do it in front of us." She glanced at Janet and the other girl and they were giggling and nodding. "It will be quite an experience for all of us. Of course, if you want to chicken out maybe he would be willing to accept one of us instead."

"Ah, no, I'm sorry, but that's not on. It would be crass of me to proposition one girl and then switch to someone else. An insult to both of you. Unfortunately it has to be Helga or no-one."

Although I could be persuaded. Very weak-willed, is what I am, and terribly susceptible to persuasion of the feminine kind. But it sounded better if I said Helga or no-one.

"Well, Helga, it seems that you have a choice to make," giggled Janet. "This could be quite interesting if you choose to go with it."

"Oh, come on," Helga said, almost snarling at the other girls. "You don't seriously expect me to agree to this insane idea."

"Um, actually, Helga," said the young lady who hadn't yet spoken, "if this had been presented to me as a possible scenario before the trip I'd probably have been willing to offer odds of two to one that you'd go for it."

"What? Why?"

"Well consider everything. You get to lose your virginity and you have a nice rumour that you can flatly deny with a superior smirk. Frank seems to be a nice healthy specimen of a man and he is rather large. Ah, hold on for a moment."

The young lady scrambled to her feet and crossed over to where I was standing. The next thing I know a little hand was checking out the goodies, giggling as she did so.

"Yum," she said. "Definitely on the large size. I've certainly felt smaller ones even if I've never got around to using one."

"But - but - oh, fuck this. I don't know what to do. None of us know what to do."

"We do in theory," one of the girls murmured.

"There's a big difference between theory and practice. In theory, you know how to play netball, but I've seen you in practice."

"As to that none of us know what to do comment," I put in, "I do. I'm quite willing to show you."

To show my willingness I started undoing Helga's belt. Her eyes widened slightly but she didn't try to stop me. With her belt undone it didn't take much more effort to undo the buttons, leaving her slacks nice and loose, held up by her hips and hope. Helga hadn't commented. She'd just seemed to freeze slightly, looking straight ahead.

A little tug on her slacks and an encouraging push and they slid smoothly down her legs. Lovely long legs, they were, too. I now reached for her panties, hooking my thumbs over the waist and starting to pull down. With a gasp and a start Helga promptly grabbed hold of the front of her panties, holding them in place.

"Ah, Helga, he can't take them down while you're holding them," Janet pointed out. "Show us what you're made of. Let them go."

"If I let them go I'll certainly be showing you something," Helga said with a gasp. "The trouble is I'll be showing him, too."

I tugged just a little harder. Not ripping the panties out of her grasp but certainly letting her know I wanted them down. She gave a soft groan and blushed as she relinquished her grip, panties heading south.

I ran my fingers through the little tuft of curls she had on her mons, continuing around until my hand was rubbing her mound lightly. I could feel the heat inside her and she was pushing her groin forward, pressing against my hand.

I turned her to face the rest of the girls, easing her forward until she was standing next to Janet.

"Just relax and lean over Janet's lap," I told her, my hand providing a little more pressure on her back. Even as she was leaning over she was protesting that she hadn't agreed to anything, anything at all.

"I know. Don't worry about it. I won't make you formally agree as it might make you a little uncomfortable in doing so. Just relax for the time being. You'll have plenty of time to say yes or no later."

I ran my hand over a delicious little rump, all soft and curvy. Just naturally following those curves my hand settled upon her mound, starting a gentle massage and ignoring the shocked gasp. I stroked and teased, letting her get accustomed to being fondled. I wasn't doing anything too outrageous yet.

She was squirming about a little bit but not trying to avoid my touch. Just twisting slightly and breathing hard. She gave a small shocked sound when my finger first intruded between her lips and started probing a little deeper but still permitted it.

A glance at the other girls showed them to be watching with some interest. From the looks on their faces I'd say they were finding the whole thing arousing. Pointing at one of them I indicated my trousers and made a downwards motion. She looked blank for a moment and then caught on. Giggling softly she undid my trousers and lowered both them and my jocks, letting my erection have room to breathe.

I brushed up against Helga, letting my erection lean against her. I could tell from the way she seemed to freeze up slightly that she knew what was touching her but she kept silent. I finally managed to get a louder reaction out of her when I started stroking her in the vicinity of her clitoris. There was a spasmodic intake of breath but she managed to bite down on a scream, content with whimpering slightly.

Helga gave another one of those stiffening signs when I started stroking the head of my cock along her lips. She knew damn well what was happening and she must have known that her time for opting out was rapidly drawing to a close.

I finally eased her lips apart and pressed where I intended to go. She hesitated for a bare moment and then pushed back to meet me, my head sliding between her lips, the lips closing over me. A slow easing forward and my cock was now placed to do some real damage. I had no doubt at all that she knew just where it was and what it was leaning against.

A bit of restless moving about on my part and my cock just teasing her a bit. Deciding giving her time was a fair thing but giving her too much time was just stupid I increased my pressure, now leaning firmly into her. She pulled away from me slightly and then pushed firmly back with a gasp, a gasp that turned into a small cry of pain as my cock surged forward, no longer barred by anything.

The other girls gave satisfied little gasps at that point and were now all attention as my cock continued to sink into Helga. From the look on Janet's face she seemed to think that there was too much cock for where it wanted to go, looking slightly horrified at the thought that I was going to put it all in.

Apart from a few gasps from Helga I fitted in quite nicely. Ignoring the other girls I started stirring up Helga's excitement levels, hopefully building on the arousal that she had when I first entered. Starting of nice and slowly I built up a bit of pace, my cock sliding full length into her, my groin bouncing off hers at the end of each stroke.

It didn't take long and Helga was moving with me, lifting her bottom and pushing to meet me, gratifying little sounds escaping from her throat as we merged. When Helga was all enthusiasm and 'yes please' I slowed down again.

I was still moving along quite smartly but I was no longer building up her excitement. Instead, I was doing my best to maintain it at the current point. Each long stroke was thrilling her, pleasing her, just not elevating her, and her frustration was starting to grow.

"Faster," she said in a small voice.

"Excuse me?"

"Faster. I want you to do it faster."

"Hum, let me see." I turned to our audience.

"Ah, girls, Helga wants me to go faster. Now I have no objection to this and can do it quite easily, but. . ."

I paused for a moment before continuing.

"If I hurry things up Helga is going to finish quite quickly, having a small climax and that's that. However, if I continue the way I'm moving now I can drag things out a bit. Helga will be suffering sweet torture for a while but it'll be good for her. Should I speed up or just keep her on the edge?"

It was a clear vote from three sniggering young ladies that I should keep her on the edge. I apologised to Helga and refrained from stepping on the gas.

For the next few minutes all was sweet, if you discount Helga's complaints. Then it all started to be a bit much for her and she was earnestly entreating me to get going. Her earlier appreciative noises were now degenerating into needy screams, muffled by her realisation that she couldn't really scream her head off on the train.

I gave her a few more minutes like that and she was fast becoming a nervous wreck, so I started driving home a lot more forcefully. I had her very close to the edge already and it didn't take much to push her over. She gave a sort of gasping scream and then she was shaking so hard I thought she might fall off Janet's knee. My hands were on her hips holding her steady as I finally gave my all, leaving her awash.

After a while things had settled down and I prepared to take my leave. Before I left I had a last word with them.

"As you know we're going to be on this train all night and it will be a long night. I'm going to rest for a couple of hours and recharge my batteries, then I'll come back here. I want to show you something different. It seems to me that Janet is rather shy and modest and probably wouldn't agree to my seducing her in front of you."

The hurried nod of Janet's head said that I'd got that right.

"Seeing that's so I thought that when I came back the three of you could strip Janet naked and hold her down while I convert her to a non-virgin. That way she gets the fun out of being deflowered without having to agree to it."

Helga and the other two girls looked at each other, seeming to assess whether they'd go along with my plan. Damn right they would. Quite eagerly, too. Janet was shaking her head and saying, "But, but, but."

"Don't worry about it, Janet," I said soothingly. "If you can convince the others you don't want to take part in this then you won't have to. As a backup plan we'll just undress your two friends here and I'll try them both out. That way we can save your experience until the morning."

With that I departed, leaving the girls spluttering and protesting. I was going to be really interested to see what greeted me on my return. A closed and locked door, a naked Janet, or something else. My hunch was that it would be a naked Janet.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers