A Treat For The Boys

Story Info
Joel has some unorthodox management methods.
2.8k words
4.26
96.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

Joel Harding lay back against the sun bed that sat by the edge of his swimming pool. The midday sun warmed his body as he relaxed and reflected on the business year he’d had. And what a year it had been. Deal after deal had gone his way and the cash had just rolled in. Enough to buy him the wonderful villa that he lived in. Enough to support the purchase of a brand new Ferrari and also enough to support his new wife Geraldine – the original “boss’s daughter”. Geraldine had been his prize – his reward – and he had worked hard to achieve his aim.

From the first moment he met her when he was no more than a humble clerk in her fathers’ firm, Joel instinctively knew that his career would gather much greater speed with Geraldine as his wife. But she had hardly noticed him at all and when she did it was only to give him some meaningless instruction or order. And so Joel set out to get noticed. It wasn’t all that difficult either, he remembered.

The first Christmas party provided the best opportunity. Geraldine was a little drunk and flirting with some of the executive salesmen. Joel turned on his legendary charm. That first time was in the washroom. Joel smiled now as he remembered the look of amazement on Geraldine’s face after he’d fucked her. She’d climaxed three times in the space of thirty minutes and Joel had pushed his cock into her pussy, her mouth and even up her ass!

Since that moment the eventual heiress to the entire company wouldn’t leave Joel alone - she seemed addicted to him - and his cock! There was virtually nothing that she wouldn’t do for him so long as she got her daily ration of sex.

Joel had risen quickly through the ranks of the company, pausing only briefly to make his union with Geraldine legal. He knew that her father’s wedding present to them would be to make Joel vice-president and, when Harry Belmont made the announcement after the glamorous wedding, Joel had accepted the position gracefully.

“Hey, boss-man!”

Joel’s thoughts interrupted, he turned his head and squinted through designer sunglasses towards Brad, his senior salesman.

“This is the life, right Joel?”

Joel smiled back warmly pleased that Brad and Danny were both enjoying his hospitality. He liked to treat them.

“You deserve it guy’s. It’s been a great year!”

“Where’s Geri, boss?” enquired Danny, that year’s top sales executive, “It would be great if she could join us.”

Joel smiled to himself. He knew how half the sales-force lusted after his wife. Giving his executive’s the day off to laze around his home was only the first part of their treat. The rest was soon to come!

Geraldine Harding giggled to herself as she saw the clothes that he husband had laid out on the bed ready for her to wear. She knew how Joel liked her to wear sexy, revealing clothes and smiled as she examined the sheer silk blouse and skin-tight black shorts. She knew he would be happy that her long, slender legs would be displayed in all their glory and that her large, firm breasts and pink nipples would be nearly visible under the top.

She felt herself tingle as she dressed and realised that it was nearly three days since she had last persuaded Joel to have sex with her. She knew that he kept other girlfriends, but she was completely devoted to him. If she had to share him to keep him then, so be it! She would always be the dutiful wife.

Joel turned his head as he heard the gasps of surprise from Brad and Danny and guessed that Geri had put in her appearance. His eyes roamed approvingly over her body as she sashayed towards them carrying a tray of iced drinks. The shorts that he had selected for her were little more than panties and the rest of her long legs were bare save for a pair of open sandals that displayed her perfectly pedicured toes. The blouse that he thought was very sheer when he had purchased it was in fact almost transparent and the swell of her pert breasts was clearly visible beneath the garment.

As Geraldine placed the tray of drinks and snacks on the table, Joel pulled her down towards him and kissed her full on the lips. He heard a soft involuntary moan escape her lips as his tongue slid gracefully into her mouth and remembered that he had not been intimate with her for a few days. This had been deliberate and he knew that she would be feeling extremely sexual by now. A perfect condition for his plan!

As Joel’s lips continued to press urgently against his wife’s, he allowed his hand to brush lightly over her left breast. He felt her shiver with excitement as the nipple stiffened immediately and was aware that he was developing an erection under his swimming costume. Geraldine noticed his arousal as well and whispered breathlessly into his ear.

“Let’s go upstairs, baby. You know I need you!”

Joel gently squeezed her breast again and smiled.

“No.” he said simply. “I want you hear. Now.”

Geri looked directly into his eyes and saw there was no humour there. Her husband had meant exactly what he had said.

“Take it out for me and kiss it, Geri.”

“But Joel……”

“I want you to do this, Geri.” Joel continued. “Take out my cock, put the swollen head between your lips and suck me!”

Joel knew full well that Geri would comply. She would do anything to get her hands – or any other part of her body – on his cock. He felt himself stiffen as her fingers eased the top of his swimming shorts down and his hard member was exposed to the warm sun.

Brad and Danny watched in amazement as the wife of their respected boss began to tease and fondle Joel’s big tool until it grew into an impressive erection.

“Pull your blouse up, honey.” Joel said. “Give the guy’s something to look at!”

Geraldine giggled as she pulled the hem of the silk blouse upwards and stretched it over the top of her heaving breasts. She was so happy to have her husbands cock in her possession once again and also extremely aroused. She felt a shiver of excited anticipation run down her spine as she exposed her breasts to the three men. She wasn’t sure how far Joel would wish her to go. She was just happy to please him and she knew that whatever he asked her to do she would willingly agree.

“She has great tits, don’t you think guys?” Joel gasped as Geri’s head lowered and he felt the warm wetness of her mouth envelop his throbbing cock.

“Jeez, they are wonderful!” Danny cried.

“Sweet and sexy!” Brad agreed

Joel moaned softly as Geri’s fingers tugged lightly at his heavy balls and her soft lips caressed his cock head. His hands entwined in her luxuriant brown hair and moved her head slowly up and down forcing more of his tool into her mouth each time. He looked over at his excited salesmen and saw that both men had their cocks out and were stroking themselves eagerly as they watched the impromptu blowjob continue.

Brad was already breathing hard. Geraldine had been the object of many a masturbatory fantasy for many months and to see her, bare-breasted and sucking hard on a thick cock had him fully aroused in an instant.

Danny had also lusted after the boss’ wife on many occasions and had even made a pass at her – albeit an unsuccessful one – in his early days with the company. Both men watched the scene avidly, neither wanting to, nor being able to, tear their eyes away.

“I should think that she’s getting real hot by now.” Joel gasped.

His excitement was beginning to get the better of him and he had to make a concerted effort to regain control of himself. He didn’t want to blast a load of cum into Geri’s mouth just yet. There was plenty of time for that.

“Why don’t you guys strip her shorts off for her?”

Danny and Brad didn’t need to be asked twice and in a second Geri could feel two pairs of hands tugging at the waistband of her shorts. She gasped as her husbands’ big cock thrust in and out of her mouth as he bucked his hips up and down and pressed her head firmly into his crotch. She could feel her shorts and sandals being pulled off completely until her lower body was completely naked. The blouse was still up and stretched over the top of her breasts and the warm air on her body caused her already hard nipples to stiffen and swell further until they were standing out from her boobs like small pieces of flint.

And then the touching started. Firstly she could feel hands on her legs and thighs as she continued to suck on her husbands’ cock. The fingers soon began to trace patterns on her hot flesh; gently caressing the insides of her thighs and moving ever closer to a vagina that she knew was already wet with her own arousal.

Geraldine gasped around the large appendage as she felt the first digit penetrate her moist vaginal passage. It was teasing her; sliding tenderly around her lips and over her clitoris and causing her to twitch and tremble. And then there were unseen hands on her feet; gripping her ankles and pulling her down. These hands were more urgent, manoeuvring her firmly into a position on her back; reposed and with her legs spread to reveal her mort private of areas.

She could feel hot, wet kisses on the soft skin of her inner thighs now. Her legs spread to open herself more completely. It was almost an involuntary action but one that produced most welcome results. She couldn’t even tell who was kissing her, but as the light pecks began to rain down on her sex lips and clitoris, she simply closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the climax that was washing over her body

Brad was gently lapping between Geraldine’s wet pussy lips when he felt her tense up and climax. His fingers probed deep inside her vagina as he drank down the sweet nectar that flowed from her. This had been his ambition for so long he could hardly believe it was happening now and gulped eagerly as the sensual woman continued to cum.

Joel now had himself well under control. He knew that his salesmen had divested Geri of most of her clothes and, as he looked down at her, still obediently sucking his tool, he decided that she looked really very good with her top stretched over her big tits and making them swell so nicely. It would be much sexier, he concluded, to leave her thus attired!

“Time for you to return Brad’s favour, I think!” Joel said suddenly. “He sucked your pussy, so you should suck his cock!”

Again, Geri found herself being half lifted, half carried by the men until she was placed in the desired position. This time on her hands and knees she found herself staring straight at Brad’s hard erection. She didn’t hesitate. Opening her lips wide she guided the large weapon over her tongue and straight into her willing mouth.

Joel stood by and watched his wife perform while slowly stroking and maintaining his erection. He glanced over at Danny and grinned. The young sales executive was staring intently at Geraldine’s gaping vagina and holding his twitching cock in his hand.

“Go ahead.” Joel laughed. “Stick it in her! You know you want to and I bet Geri will like it too!”

In a flash Danny was kneeling behind Geraldine’s lithe form and pushing the swollen head of his penis into her dripping pussy. Joel heard them both gasp at the initial penetration and then watched Brad pull Geri’s head down onto him and force more of his cock into her mouth.

Geraldine was gasping for air. Her mouth and vagina were both completely full of cock and she was aware of her husband standing by and watching as his two employees used her body. She was also aware that her pussy was dripping sex fluid as her arousal increased and knew that she was about to climax again.

Joel watched fascinated as his two friends fucked Geraldine at both ends. He could never have guessed how exciting it would be to watch a woman get gang-banged at such close range but, as Geri’s body convulsed into another shuddering orgasm, he knew that she was enjoying it just as much as he and the salesmen were.

Joel stepped forward and held his wife’s body as she spasmed. The men at each end continued to saw their cocks into her two holes seemingly oblivious to her continuing orgasm. She was being pulled this way and that and Joel smiled at the way that she deliberately seemed to contort her body so that she had the maximum amount of hard cock inside her at all times.

“Get her down here!” Joel stated suddenly. “I think it’s time for Brad to get a piece of her cunt!”

Geraldine felt her body being shifted yet again and soon found herself returned to her back with her legs draped over the edge of the swimming pool. The water felt cool and pleasant around her feet and she kicked her legs playfully, splashing the surface.

But Joel was ensuring that his wife wasn’t going to fool around for long. Despite the fact that she had climaxed at least twice, none of the men had yet cum. There was still work for her to do!

Signalling Brad to get between her legs, Joel joined Danny on either side of Geraldine’s upper body and took it in turns to push their inflamed meat in and out of her mouth. Joel looked over and saw the ecstatic expression on Brad’s face as he pumped his own tool deep into her vagina; thrusting himself in and out at a rapidly quickening rate.

“Let’s all cum on her together, okay guys?” Joel said.

The two other men quickly nodded their eager consent and earnestly went to work. Brad was fucking himself into Geri’s pussy as hard and fast as he could while Joel and Danny were pulling her head backwards and forwards between their two glistening cocks as they ploughed themselves into her throat.

It was Danny who came first. Joel tried to pull his wife’s mouth back towards his own cock but his friend held her head firmly. A look of ecstasy washed over his face as he started to cum, pumping his thick sperm deep into Geraldine’s mouth and causing her to gag slightly.

“Oh yes!” Brad suddenly cried. He had been watching his friend shoot and this had been enough to put him over the edge as well.

With a second cry he wrenched his cock from the confines of Geraldine’s well-used pussy and began to spew the contents of clearly full balls onto her neatly trimmed mound.

Just as Brad loosed his sperm, so Joel felt his own balls contract. With a wicked grin he pointed his throbbing tool towards his wife’s face and ejaculated in several thick bursts.

Geraldine squirmed and twisted as the three men emptied themselves onto her body. Her skin was soon awash with semen that trickled between her heaving breasts and ran in tiny rivulets down the insides of her thighs. She gasped; a ragged, exhausted croak and licked her lips, cleaning up the last remnants of male seed from her face and swallowing it down.

When Geraldine finally got her breath back, the four friends slipped naked into the pool to cool off. The touching and groping continued under the water until the men had renewed their passion and were again all sporting large erections.

The orgy of lust continued well into that evening with each man cumming at least twice more. Geraldine was fucked in every manner of position and in every hole she possessed. By the end of the night she’d taken cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. She’d jerked Danny off whilst Joel climaxed in her throat and even managed to bring Brad off by stroking his big dick between her toes. It was a very tired and happy young woman who eventually collapsed into her own bed in the early hours of the morning and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Over the following weeks at work both Danny and Brad performed even better than they usually did. More sales meant more money rolling in and Joel, in his new position of vice-president, was hailed as the conquering hero.

His management skills may have been unorthodox, he realised as he gazed at the sky-line from his top-floor office, but a treat for the boys had certainly worked wonders!

Now, what could he do to get the accounts department motivated, he wondered with a smile!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers