A Trip Opening New Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited a second to see the impatience dawn on her face urging him to enter her further and then in a smooth motion, he buried his shaft in the welcoming warmth of her vagina.

Amar closed his eyes to savor the feeling of this new vagina as the tight & warm walls closed around his penis. It took massive amount of will power to control his urge to pump the wet depths of her body. Her vagina seemed to suck at his length. He had to make this last.

Slowly he retreated and pushed in again.

Sneha was getting impatient now and she thrust up her hips searching for the length of his penis to bury it deep in her. Soon they worked up a rhythm pleasuring them to the fullest. Amar's intentions of prolonging the experience were taking a severe beating. He desperately tried to control himself, but knew he would soon climax.

As he felt himself nearing the peak, he withdrew suddenly and grasped his penis to squeeze hard. He had used this technique to some success earlier with his wife and it worked this time too. When he knew he could continue, he began to fuck her with deep strokes. Sneha's breathing was getting faster now every time he plunged inside. Amar could almost feel her orgasm build up. For the first time, Sneha turned vocal, forgetting to lower her voice. She was moaning louder with every stroke and was soon over the top. Amar felt her vaginal walls clamp hard on his penis and let go himself. Unable to control himself, he pumped his seed into the depths of her vagina. He felt spurt after spurt of his semen fill her depths as he continued to ram his penis into her.

When he was finished, he bent down to give her a final kiss on her mouth. It was along leisurely kiss and they smiled at each other when it was over.

"That was beautiful! Amar, I never imagined it could be this good!"

"For me too Sneha, having you physically naked in my arms and physically making love to you has been the greatest moment in my sex life!"

Finally exhausted, he slumped down on the warm softness of her body. Rolling over to the side, he gathered Sneha's naked body close to his and cradled her head on his chest.

"That is really the best time I have had ever! I never knew it could be so good. Coming once is a big deal for me. Having come so many times...Really! Thank you is all I can say."

Amar hugged her close in return, unable to say anything.

Sneha smiled contentedly and settled down to sleep.

Suddenly remembering something, she sat up searching for the clock. "What time is it?" she said.

The clock said three fifteen in the morning. They jumped up immediately to get ready. They needed to rush.

"Get ready quickly Sneha, we need to shower and be ready to leave by three forty-five," said Amar, getting into his clothes. "I'll come to your room then and pick you up."

'Ok" said Sneha. Amar looked back to see her searching around for her panties. It brought a smile on his face; the sight of her nakedness still aroused him.

As he passed by the bathroom, he rued the fact that they could not use the tub. But then there would be more opportunities on this trip.

Amar presented himself at her door in record time; it was only three forty. It took some time for Sneha to open the door. She was wrapped in a long towel. Amar moved his Suitcase in and settled himself on the bed.

Sneha was rummaging in her case for a fresh pair of panties and bra. When she had found them, she turned her back to Amar and set about trying to maneuver into the scraps of clothing with the towel still wrapped around her.

Amar smiled at her modesty and said, "Sneha, come here and dress in front of me." Sneha looked at him and hesitated. "Please! I'd like to see you do that...it's another fantasy OK?"

Sneha shook her head in exasperation, but did as he told. She stood between the bed and television and let the towel drop. Amar knew she was watching for his reaction, but he was focused on her nakedness. He savored the sight of her dressing up for the next five minutes. In ten more, they were ready to leave.

Sneha was dressed in her customary chudidar. She moved to the door and unbolted it. Amar was just behind when she opened the door to a deserted corridor.

"Just a minute Sneha...don't ask any questions OK? Just do as I say."

Sneha paused looking at her in confusion.

"Promise you will" Amar persisted.

"Ok! I will, now what?"

"Leave the door open and come here," he said placing the luggage against the wall.

She came and stood in front of him, expecting him to kiss her.

Amar noticed and gave her a peck on her lips; but he had other ideas.

"I want you to give me another taste of your pussy. I want to lick it again."

"What! Here? Are you cra..." Amar had put a finger to her lips. He looked into her eyes and nodded slowly.

Sneha looked panicked for a moment and leaned outside to look up and down the hallway. "You really are crazy, you know!"

But then the devil seemed to get into her eyes. She stepped back in breathing heavily and reached down to lift the hemline of her top. Slipping her arms under the material, she took hold of the drawstring of the loose pants. She hurriedly undid the knot and let the pants fall to the floor. Then hooking her thumbs into the waistline of her cotton panties, she slipped them down to her ankles.

She slipped her right leg off the scrap of the panties and spread it wide.

"Sit quickly and get on with it," she said.

Amar squatted between her legs. Sneha held the front hem of the Chudidar top at her wais with her left hand and cradled Amar's head with her right. Then bending her knees to offer him her pussy, she pulled him in to bury his face in her crotch.

The sign of her arousal was evident. A musky scent emanated from the moistness of her pussy. Amar clamped his mouth on the inviting slit and dipped in with his tongue. He could only give her a few of licks and one strong suck. He felt her shudder.

Contented, he withdrew and allowed Sneha to tremblingly dress up again.

Amar picked up the luggage; they locked the door and walked out into the corridor.

Amar had a stupid smile pasted on his face. New floodgates had opened up in his life!

Sneha followed Amar down the corridor to the elevator. Her heart still raced from that episode at the door.

---

She had been right. She had known Amar was the best bet! Thank god for that instant on the train, lying on his lap, when she saw him ogling her body! She was well and truly an adulteress now, but she didn't mind a bit. Love and sex were different. So long as she continued to love her husband, she could have real fun with Amar!