A Trip to Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my, I can pretty much see the numbers counting down to zero in my head. My mouth opens and the man straightens up, removing his fingers from my pussy. The bastard spins me around and kisses me. That part was ok. However, one of his arms pulls me tight and his opposite hand reaches for a nipple. He squeezes HARD! I scream out in pain into his mouth. The next scream is my orgasm washing over me.

My legs give out and I would have fallen to the floor had it not been for the older man holding me and the two breast gropers each grabbing an arm. After my muffled scream, my head lolls to the side. You could have heard a pin drop in that passenger car. All eyes are on me.

Now I am not just blushing, I am getting a third degree burn from the heat. My eyes tear up and at that moment the doors open. We are at a stop. Like a missile, I bolt for the door, pushing people out of the way. I was not kind. I pushed as hard as I could to get out of that train car and away from those people. My eyes are watering from the embarrassment.

As soon as I am free of the train, I rush to a bench where I can sit down and collect myself. It's a bright sunny day out. It's blistering hot already and not a cloud in the sky. Nobody looks at me or bothers to ask what my problem is. They are on their way to work.

Oh shit, where am I? I look at the stores and restaurants. I know this place. FINALLY! I catch a break. I got off the train one stop too early. I am about three blocks from my hotel and another four from the company I am going to see. I know of Mrs. Bernard, she is a nice older lady, probably in her sixties. She likes her appointments to be on time. I am here to harass her about the quality of their dresses.

I stop at my hotel. I was going straight to the office, but I need to change my panties and fix my makeup. I will probably run a hot cloth up and down my legs to clean up my fluids. I can't do anything about the wet shoes. I finish quickly, then walk to the office so I can meet the old lady.

Once inside the lobby, it's cold and my nipples point out. Fuck, I forgot to put my bra back on. I rush upstairs to the 23rd floor and am still five minutes early. She makes me wait twenty minutes to try and intimidate me. My company explained she would do this, so I smile as I wait. Eventually I am escorted in to see my opponent.

I offer my hand, "Hi, you must be Audrey. It's nice to meet you."

Audrey takes my hand firmly and says, "Ah, you must be Tiffany. Your company speaks very highly of you. Please sit down. Would you like coffee, tea, soda, wine, or something stronger?"

I reply with a smile, "Water would be fine, thank you. I need to keep a clear head."

She is direct and to the point, "So Tiffany, what brings you all the way out to Paris? Certainly, you can get this heat back in New York."

I smile, she is direct, just like they said she would be. I like this woman; however, I have a job to do.

I am firm in my voice, "Audrey, we really like your designs and the floral material you use. You have your finger on the market right now for younger women like me. However, when someone pays as much for a dress as we sell them for, they expect it to be wearable for more than a few months. We have experienced numerous complaints. I have here some examples of the returns. Not exchanges, returns. That is lost revenue for both of us."

She looks at me with surprise and horror on her face.

She looks at the dresses closer, "Are these my dresses or knock offs?"

I have a smug look on my face, "The knock offs use a thinner material and the colors look faded. I was given the dress I am wearing when I was here four months ago. Look at how the hem on the side is unraveling already. Look at the others, you know they are yours."

She sits back in her chair. I can see that she is pissed. Her hand reaches out, she slams a finger on a button and then practically yells, "Get Walter in here NOW!" The handle is slammed back into position. This woman has rage in here eyes. She is in no mood to talk.

The door behind me opens and then I hear someone walk in.

Walter cheerfully says to his mother, "Hi ma, what can I do for you?"

A steaming Audrey stops him dead in his tracks at my side. She comes around the desk to confront her son with the examples. She practically throws the samples at him.

Audrey attacks him verbally, "You switched manufacturers, didn't you? Don't deny it. Hendricks doesn't make shit like this. It's pretty but the stitching is terrible and spaced too far apart. That's not my specifications." She points at my samples. "Those just came in from New York."

Walter turns to look at me and his words are priceless, "Fuck me." His face is one of shock and horror at recognizing me.

WHACK! Whack! Whack. That's the echo of the slap to Walter's face from his mother.

She is now a demon, "It's bad enough you make me look bad to a new vendor. You compound it by cheapening my brand. Now you swear in front of a woman? Stand outside and wait for us. When we finish, you are taking this nice young woman out to lunch. Take her to Vincent's and grovel at her feet for forgiveness. Go!"

I am glad she did all the talking. When Walter turned to look at me, we both recognized each other from the train. You guessed it, Walter was the older man behind me. I blush again in embarrassment. Audrey mistook my embarrassment from her son groping, stripping, and eating me as being offended by hearing him swear. My God. If she did that to him for swearing, I can only imagine the beating he would take for what he did to me on the train.

Four hours later, Audrey and I are best friends. I am coming back in six months with news, good or bad. Walter is standing outside of the door still. He was smart enough to not sit down. I hug Audrey goodbye and then Walter grabs my hand and guides me to the elevator. We don't talk or look at each other.

We walk five blocks to an outdoor café. He has reservations for us, so a table is waiting. He slides out my chair and pushes it in for me. Quite the gentleman. He looks into my eyes. I see a scared little boy, desperate for a way out of this.

Walter starts to speak but I shush him.

I use my voice like I am talking to a little child when addressing him, "I bet your mother would love to hear how you welcomed me to Paris on the train, no?" His head sinks in defeat. "Look here Walter." His head raises with hope in his eyes. "We are going to have a lovely lunch which your company will gladly pay for. Then we are going to go shopping which you will gladly pay for. When I say we are going shopping, I really do mean me." I smile at him.

His head lowers in defeat, he knows this is going to cost him a lot of money.

I speak up, "Look at the bright side." He looks alive again. "You get to have a nice meal, some great wine, and you get the afternoon away from your mother shopping with me." His smile is gone. "Oh, one other thing. I am coming back in six months. I expect you to meet me at the airport." He looks at me with a confused look on his face.

I smile, showing my white teeth at him as I say sweetly, "What can I say, I like orgasms. You better not be late, or you will miss out, and I would be very disappointed." He broadcasts a large Cheshire cat smile at me.

I left Paris with a second suitcase.

The end.

12