A Trophy Wife's Trophy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be at the coffee house tomorrow, as usual. Will you be there?" Andrea asked.

"Of course."

After seeing Andrea off, Nikki and David went back to his place and sat together on the sofa. "Well?" Nikki asked.

"Me? Hell, what do you think. Living with two beautiful women in a beautiful house? Yes! What about you?"

Nikki smiled. "To be with you every night? And Andrea. I'm becoming as attached to her as I am to you. And last night! Fuck!"

After a long pause he asked. "So, we're agreed?"

Nikki kissed him then they went to bed. There was no lovemaking this night, not without their new lover.

****

Monday morning David sat with Andrea and his usual coffee.

"Well?" She asked.

"What do you think? We both agree."

"If we weren't here, I'd reach over and kiss you." She grinned. "I like where this is headed."

He smiled back. "What's next?"

"I should have possession of the place... 'our' place by end of today. Money has a way of getting things done. Maybe bring a change of clothes." she said slyly.

The two continued talking and sharing the looks of two lovers. Andrea agreed to tell Nikki to meet there tonight.

That evening Nikki arrived first, just as a moving van was leaving. The door had a note to come in. Inside were boxes scattered about. Then Andrea greeted her with a hug.

"So, you like the plan?" Andrea asked.

Nikki wrapped her arms around her and kissed her hard. "Yes! as long as there's plenty of fucking!"

"Ha!" Andrea laughed. "I guarantee it." then kissed Nikki back.

The women explored the house, Andrea showing her every room. David arrived and was greeted by his lovers. The house was mostly bare of furniture. "More furniture is coming tomorrow. But your furniture will help. I have four other bedrooms to fill."

They did find bar stools at the kitchen island and more important a bed in the master bedroom.

"By the way, I can cook." Andrea said. "I don't always eat out. Salmon and asparagus. Oh, I got some oysters. David told me you like them."

Nikki gleamed. If Andrea was trying to make an impression, it was working. Andrea cooked and the three ate and enjoyed a good wine.

"There's just one room to get comfortable." Andrea explained wryly. "I made sure I... we had a bed.

After dinner, David got the full tour. The large tub in the master bath caught his eye; might fit three, he thought. He foresaw a lot of opportunities for making love.

They wound up in the bedroom where kisses and embraces were shared. Soon all three were naked on the king-sized bed. It wasn't long before Andrea had David eating her out as Nikki passionately kissed her and made love to her tits. She was enraptured by all the love she was getting. It was at this point she realized how sexually insatiable her lovers were. As insatiable as she was. She wanted to make up for lost time and found the lovers she needed to do it.

"Fuck! Oh! Oh..." She moaned, cumming as David's tongue worked her clit.

Next the women turned to a sixty-nine with Nikki on top. He wasted no time; his cock drove deep into Nikki's pussy as Andrea watched inches away. Nikki was soon moaning with his cock plunging deep as Andrea worked her clit.

Her lovers could feel Nikki's body shiver as the orgasm hit. The eroticism of her orgasm and Andrea's tongue on his sack pushed David to cum, as Andrea watched his throbbing cock pump his cum into Nikki. Spent for the moment David pulled his rod out as a flood of his cum was lapped up by Andrea. Her tongue gave a shudder to Nikki and another orgasm followed.

"Fuck!" Nikki gasped as the climax ebbed. She turned to Andrea, and they kissed wildly, Nikki lapping up Andrea's soaking face.

They next turned their attention to David's cock. Andrea sucked on it as Nikki offered him a tit to suck on. He was soon ready and now it was Andrea's turn. This time she climbed on top of Nikki. Then Nikki watched his long shaft slide into Andrea's lovebox.

Now it was Nikki's turn to work her clit as he pumped his rod in and out of Andrea's eager pussy. She was wind in passion, having her lover's attention like this was ecstasy. She clamped her mouth on Nikki's pussy as another orgasm washed over her. And still he pumped as Nikki continued her attention to Andrea's clit. A few minutes later another orgasm hit as her whole body spasmed.

David continued thrusting his meat into her. Each thrust, each flick of Nikki's tongue drove her wild. She heard him groan and thrust deep. He was cumming inside her.

"Fuck... yes!" She throatily exclaimed, as his cum filled her womb.

Now it was Nikki's turn to watch as his throbbing cock pump his sperm in Andrea's eager womb.

Spent, he slowed his thrusts then pulled out. Nikki found gobs of cum pouring onto her face and lapped it up, licking Andrea's clit as well. The sensation hit Andrea and she came yet again.

Sated, the three lay with Andrea in the middle. She was feeling well loved. "Oh my God, you two... Fuck! I've never cum so many times." David held her as Nikki kissed her shoulder and neck. As they relaxed in each other's arms, Andrea wonder, how long would this last. She knew she wanted it to last a long time.

Another day came. Andrea was busy arranging new furniture as her lovers went to work. That evening they arrived with belongings followed by more love making.

Naked in bed, Andrea's lovers lavished attention on her. David was kissing her, licking her neck as Nikki's tongue probed her pussy.

"Fuck!" Andrea whispered, looking into David's passionate eyes.

"Make love to her. Fuck her, David!" They heard Nikki order.

He climbed on top of Andrea. Eyes locked on each other as his cock pressed home in her womanhood. "Oh, David!" She gasped in desire.

"That's it. I want to watch you make love." Nikki said.

David buried his face in Andrea's neck and slowly began thrusting as Nikki watch her lovers passionate coupling. The intensity of having him so deep inside her had Andrea breathless. He varied his pace, alternately kissing her and looking deeply into her eyes. She was close and wrapped her legs around him as he drove his cock ever deeper.

She looked in his eyes again, it was too intense, "Fuck! Oh God! Oh... Oh..." she cried in an intense orgasm. She came and came as Nikki stroked her hair.

As she recovered, she looked see his loving gaze, his hard rod still deep inside her. "David..." she whispered dreamily. She turned to Nikki, "Your turn."

"No." Nikki smiled. "Your night."

David rolled them over. Now Andrea was on top. She leaned down to plunge her tongue deep in his mouth. He used the moment to begin thrusting his meat into her soaking slit. Andrea put her head in his neck, just feeling this man pound her. Again, she was breathless with passion as he altered his pace. Then his pace became slower and deeper before Andrea heard his groan in orgasm, triggering her to cum as his sperm was unleashed in her waiting womb.

They lay together a few minutes, feeling the passion of the moment before Andrea rolled off him.

Nikki pulled close, "I considered you a gift to David. But now I see he was as much a gift to you."

"Oh, Nikki!" Andrea said with a hug. "You're both gifts." She added, trying to check her emotions.

And so, the week wore on. By that weekend, Andrea's lovers finished moving in.

****

Andrea was feeling satisfied. She dumped an over-the-hill husband for two passionate young lovers who gave her the love, and sex she craved. Almost every night someone was in the mood for lovemaking.

One day, David came home to his lovers already in a passionate embrace on the sofa.

"Come here!" he was ordered. Soon he was sitting, naked, with Andrea sucking his cock to full erection and Nikki driving her tongue deep in his mouth.

"Here!" Andrea ordered, guiding Nikki's pussy over his manhood. Soon she was riding him while sucking on her tits as Andrea showered her with kisses. Nikki was wild and soon was spasming in orgasm. Then David came, peaked by Nikki's passion. And Andrea held her lovers as they came, enjoying them, and their passion.

Nikki could now express her exhibitionist side and often spent the day nude around the house to her lovers' liking. And David took up swimming. One Saturday his lovers sat in lounges by the pool and sunbathed naked while watching his nude form do laps. They particularly liked when he pulled himself out for them to admire his wet, nude form. The day ended with the lovers in the hot tub.

"Fuck her!" Nikki declared as Andrea straddled his lap, cock buried in her pussy.

"David!" Andrea called in passion. "Ah... Ah..." She shrieked to another orgasm as David came inside her. Then the attention turned to Nikki. Andrea devoured he clit as David attended her lips and tits. Nikki gasped as her body spasmed; her lovers enjoying bringing her to climax.

They ended with each of Andrea's lovers cuddling her in the warm water. She closed her eyes, feeling them envelop her. She was ecstatic. Yet she was anxious. It was more than sex now; she was falling in love with them.

That evening David enjoyed a show of lesbian lovemaking as the two women gave each other multiple orgasms.

David soon took a new job that allowed him to work remotely and made full use of the office. Andrea and David had stopped their meetings at the coffee house by now. They had all the time together they needed. And Nikki quit her job to take up her art, converting a room to a studio.

****

One afternoon, Nikki found Andrea at the kitchen table in thought. Andrea turned to see Nikki, naked as she often was around the house.

"Whatcha' thinking?" Nikki asked mischievously. But she saw a serious look on her face and sat with Andrea.

"Oh, to be honest, us. How long will this last?" She took Nikki's hand. "Seems I've gotten attached to both of you."

"Andrea!" Nikki said, hugging her. "It's mutual. Why would we want to leave. Certainly, I don't. We all seem compatible. And we all love the sex!" She laughed.

Andrea just held her, feeling her naked body. "Yes, it's true. And Nikki... I think I'm in love with you both. There! I said it."

"Same!" Nikki replied holding her tight. "Come! I know what you need, come."

Nikki led her to the sofa and sat down. "Lay here."

Andrea laid her head in Nikki's lap and made love to her ample breasts, kissing and sucking them as Nikki caressed her blond hair. It was comforting and erotic.

"God, that feels good." Nikki whispered as she unbuttoned Andrea's blouse.

David soon appeared to find Nikki getting her tits sucked on as she fondled Andrea's. He could feel his cock swell just watching.

"Andrea needs a little loving!" Nikki declared. "Come help."

In quick order he had Andrea's slacks off then stripped himself.

"Mmph!" Andrea moaned, nipple in her mouth, as his tongue dove into her womanhood. She was already hot from worshipping Nikki's tits, now David put her on edge.

Mmm! Oh Fuckkk..." Andrea shrieked, releasing a tit as she came. Nikki pulled her to her face, thrusting her tongue deep in her mouth as Andrea held onto David's head, body pulsing with waves of ecstasy. Next, David was on top of her, his rod pressing at her entrance. "Fuck! Yes!" She hissed as Davis entered her.

Nikki admired her lovers make love with Andrea's head right in her lap. "He feels good deep inside you, doesn't he." She said caressing them both.

"I love have you on top and inside me." Andrea told him, wrapping her legs over him, as he began thrusting hard into Andrea, now panting in lust.

"Do you want his seed inside you?" Nikki teased. "His cock filling you with his cum. Showing you his love."

Oh Fuck! Yes... yes!" Andrea begged.

"Agh!" David groaned at hearing her beg for his sperm. He drove deep and held it as his cock flooded her. And with it, Andrea came again, moaning wildly, imagining him impregnating her.

Nikki caressed them as lay in post orgasming bliss. "We do love you, Andrea. Don't we?" She said, looking at David.

Still laying on top of her, he looked at Andrea, "Yes I do love you, both of you. I'm the luckiest guy around!" He said sealing it with a gentle kiss.

Then both looked at Nikki, who received a loving kiss from each.

"Just stay like this a bit. I like seeing you two coupled." Nikki added.

They did stay this way a while, Andrea's head in her lap with David laying on top of her, his cock still inside her.

"Come! Your turn." Andrea declared.

As David sat next to Nikki, Andrea knelt between her legs. David sucked her tits between kisses as Andrea devoured her pussy. Now Nikki was feeling very loved. Having watched her lovers climax primed her to cum quickly. She arched her back with attention on her lovers then shuttered in climax.

All the while, Andrea had been stroking his rod. As Nikki caught her breath from the orgasm, Andrea sucked his rod to full length. Now it was ready for her.

"Fuck him!" Andrea order.

Nikki eagerly complied. Straddling his erect manhood, she lowered herself on it as Andrea held it. Nikki gasped and held his head to her breasts as he entered her. She rocked on him as David had two sets of breasts to make love to. Andrea embraced her lovers, emotions welling. Their declaration of love, and now to see them, feel them, in an act of love.

Nikki rocked and rode him to an orgasm, enveloped in Andrea's loving arms. Still, David was like a rock and began thrusting up into Nikki.

Now it was Andrea's turn to goad Nikki. "Feels so good having his cock inside you, doesn't it. And having his cum inside you. I bet you want it. Tell us!"

"Yes! Fuck! Cum in me!" Nikki exclaimed, riding him hard now.

And it hit. With another groan, David's cum filled another womb, thrusting with each spasm of his cock. And Nikki came also; one lover, cock releasing his seed deep in her, as her other enveloped her in her arms.

The climax was over, but not the embraces. Gentle kisses were shared, as Andrea feeling very wanted by her young lovers.

****

The relationship grew in the feeling they had something special together. Andrea loved introducing them to her acquaintances as her live-in 'friends;' taking glee as they pondered what the relation was between the three.

And David continued to take nude swims almost daily, as his lovers often watched, admiringly.

"Have you ever wanted a baby?" Nikki asked one day as they lay naked in lounge chairs watching him.

"John had plenty of kids with his with his first wife. And I had no interest in bearing his. So, I had my tubes tied a while back. But now, if I were younger, I could imagine having a certain someone's baby. I confess, I have fantasized about David impregnating me when we make love. And you?

"I've been thinking about it more these days." Nikki replied, placing Andrea's hand on her belly. "Yes, a certain someone's baby." She added as the two women admired David's nude form emerge from the pool.

12