A True Black Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers doing what they were doing caused me to stretch my legs outwards and straight, my head fell back. I didn't have time to respond in the negative, the surprise and arousal I was feeling was total, total because I wanted Steve in me again and he had known it. I was suddenly flipped over onto my stomach where my demise was completed; I had no strength to fight.

Who ever it was finished her dominance of me and yanked me up of the bed, I was grabbed by my pony tail, bent over and slapped. I could see the bottom half of her and could tell she was a tall shapely woman, she held me down and walked me around the room, slapping my ass as I went. Why was this happening? I thought. Why has Steve done this to me?

Next thing I knew I was on my hands and knees in the middle of the room, and she was straddling my back.

"Come on bitch, ride me.! I received a wallop on my ass then another and another. "Move it!" she ordered. I crawled around the room with her on my back like she was riding a horse, my pony tail securely fixed in her hand, I felt so humiliated it was unbelievable.

I was then tipped over onto my back and she was on me. I was looking up at an exquisitely beautiful woman, much taller than I. She must have had about 20lbs on me. There was no way I could even dream of taking her on. Her body was smooth and sleek, my eyes went from her upper body to the thighs pressing down on me, toned gilded and super creamy, narrow waist, tight taut torso, every thing about her exuded inner belief of herself. No lack of confidence at all.

Her whole skin looked like glass, shiny and glittering, and she was black, or rather very dark brown. I quivered again, now I knew what Steve was up to, he was trying me out, to see if I was the black cock black skin lover I thought I was. Well the answer was right there above me.

"Hands above your head," she told me, I obeyed immediately. "My name is Serena, soon you will call me mistress, you are mine now, Steve has to leave and probably won't be back, I know this may disappoint you, but you'll get over it. You belong to me now Jilly, I am going to take you away from your husband and keep you for myself and my friends." It was a statement not a question, I was being told, end of.

"But I don't understand?" I said.

"You will honey, I've been looking for you since forever, and I am not about to let you go. I know you are a black cock, skin loving slut, and I am going to teach you to be a black slave, you will serve me very well, and you will be cared for and loved."

"I'm frightened," I whimpered.

"Don't be Jilly, I know this is a big shock for you, but you already know your destiny don't you? You know you belong to black."

"Keep your hands above your head, don't move them," it was not only an order, it was a warning too. Then she started on me, soon I was whimpering in another unknown way. All my life I had never entertained being with another woman, and here I was moaning as she worked me up up and onwards. I hardly took my eyes off her deep midnight pools as they stared back at me intently.

I saw in my vision the huge dark areas around her own large and very protruding nipples, they looked hard, stiff, erect attractive; I wanted to feel them to see if they were, but I daren't move, not now. Her own fingers fastened on mine again and she tortured me, her touch was something I had never known, the pressure was explicit, her control exquisite. I was stumbling my words and moaning as she increased her dominance of me.

Her eyes held mine, she was using me I knew that but now I wasn't caring about it.

"You love being used and abused by black people don't you Jilly?"

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"You are a black cock loving, black skin loving, black slave loving slut whore aren't you Jilly?"

"Yes," I whimpered, I saw my life as I had known it slipping away.

"You are just a white wife tramp, submitting to superior black aren't you Jilly?"

"Yes I am,"

"You want to be mine don't you Jilly?"

"Yes."

"A black fuck slut, sex toy bitch, is that what you are, is that what you want to be Jilly?"

"Yes yes I do," I couldn't believe myself.

"You will submit yourself to any black man or woman who takes you won't you Jilly?"

"Yes I will Serena," It was the first time I had used her name. "And especially for you and Steve," I said softly.

"That's what I wanted to hear," she said.

She then slapped both of my breasts, and before I could react she had slapped both about three times each. I cried out in pain and surprise. I put my hands on her wrists, big mistake.

"Move your hands right now or you will be in more trouble than you can imagine," she growled at me. The pain was awful but I put my arms above my head again.

"Get up Jilly," she told me and rose to her own feet. I did and stood before her, I could see the full height of her now, she was at least 6ft tall, and as I said about 20lbs heavier than me but she was beautifully proportioned. Her breasts were large and rounded, and her nipples, well, you could swing off them I'm sure. She was narrow waisted, full hipped and legs that went on for ever. However it was her face that caught my full attention, it was so heart breakingly lovely, irresistibly beautiful, and her hair flowed down in black silk waves.

She deliberately held herself tall, towering above me.

"Get down on your knees and kneel up," she told me. I did so, swinging her left leg she stepped over me. My face was level with her pussy, the smell washed over me as she closed the tiny gap. It was hauntingly sweet.

"Get on with it Jilly, you may not have done this before, but you know what to do don't you?" I nodded my head mweakly and dipped into her, I felt her hand at the back of my head holding me in . I licked tentatively; it was sleek, silky and gently absorbing.

"That's my beautiful blond married pussy licking, pussy loving slut," she muttered, "go for it Jilly, you had better make me cum or else," was her warning order.

I went for it, I had no choice, but I didn't want one either now, I wanted to be where I was, obeying her, on my knees serving my black mistress, I had a black master in Steve, and now I had a black mistress in Serena, and I was going to do my damndest to make her cum as she had told me to.

I could feel her leaning forward pressing into me, I held my ground and pressed back, tipped my head anf dug into her increasingly heated slippy pussy, it was smooth and glass like, not a hair anywhere, not a bristle. I got into a pattern and sucked, licked and nibbled, I let my hand find her clit, any woman knows where that is don't they, even one who has never done what I was being made to do, which I hadn't.

Serena jammed my head into her, she leaned forward even more and then I felt her trembling, she was cumming. I could feel it. Then her sweet love nectar filled my mouth, I swallowed and sucked at the same time, running my fingers up and over her little nub was all it took for her to unload all she had, and I took everything I could get in my mouth and on my tongue. I held her by the hips, I was serving her as best as I could, I wanted nothing more in my life right now than to make her cum.

She fell away from me and on to the bed and flopped down, I stayed where I was, I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't want to spoil the moment for her or for me. I waited several minutes, then she sat up.

"Well that wasn't bad for a first timer Jilly," she said, "in fact it was quite good, you are going to be a terrific pussy slut by the time I've finished with you." I actually felt happy.

"On your hands and knees again," she told me, I obeyed again, and again she rode me around the room, slapping my ass, using my pony tail like reins. Then I was up on my feet bent over at the waist and walking around following her. I felt so humiliated, but excited at the same time. I just knew I loved the black domination.

"On the bed and on your back Jilly," I did. Serena 69nd me, I had never ever imagined myself in this position, but it was a total position of utter submission I loved it. Her sweet honey nectared pussy enveloped my face; I breathed her in, sucked and licked her in, my arms over her smooth ass. She had her head buried between my legs. I came in no time, I threw my hips up to her, I couldn't help it. I seemed to swoon. I regained my senses to find her leaning over me.

She was gazing into my eyes.

"I'm so glad Steve brought you to me, we are going to be great together, but don't worry, you will still be getting lots of black cock Jilly, lots of it, and big cock too I promise you." I didn't know what to say. It sounded as if I was being taken away, I didn't understand.

She saw the hesitation in my eyes.

"You have a choice to make now Jilly, one that will change your life even more than it already has, you already know you will never be able to turn your back on me, Steve, or even other black people. You are in, you are a black slut whore, it's your place in life now to serve me, us. There is no escape, even if you wanted to."

I knew she was right, I just wish I had known all of this a lot sooner, I would have been in this position years ago and gladly.

"What am I to do Serena?" I wanted some guidance here.

"You will go home, and either tell your husband you have met someone else, a black person and see what his reaction is, or you will just pack, write a dear john letter and leave." I pondered what she said, and then I watched her get off the bed, go into her bag and fetch out what turned out to be something I had never seen. It was a black strap on dildo.

She didn't say any more, she just got on me and rammed it right home, it took my breath away, I cried out in astonishment, pain, hurt and utter arousal. Serena fucked me with no thought what so ever for me, I know she did. I accepted it all; I surrendered to her once more. She made me cum again and again. She bit my neck, kissed me, sucked on my breasts. She lifted my feet over her shoulders and really tore into me. I wailed under her, utterly helpless, completely defenceless and manically happy.

After she had finished with me I knew I would be leaving my loving husband, I could never ever give this up, the thought of me spending my life at the behest of Serena, Steve or any other black people was more than I cared to think about, because I wanted it more than anything I had ever wanted in my young life.

Later as Serena loved me, showing me what black loving was really about, it was submission by love, no coercion, no forcing, no taking, just love. I was facing her, and had my back to the door, I felt the bed move and then a cock was in me from behind, two arms closed around me, and I knew they were Steve's arms, I got fucked long and very hard from behind, Serena held me, Steve fucked my. Heaven was in my world.

When had shot his load into me I turned happily into his arms.

"Has Serena taught you today Jilly?" he asked me.

"Yes Steve she has, and I love it all. I will be what ever you want me to be, both of you. I want to be your black cock, black skinned slut whore for the rest of my life."

"Okay Jilly, you will leave home and husband on Monday, I will come for you, you can follow me to your new home."

"Yes Steve, I'll be ready I promise."

"Okay you can go now, get dressed and leave, Serena and I have a lot to talk about." I was dismissed, I looked at them both with sadness, I wanted to stay. He pointed at the door, "go, and go now." Then he turned his back, I dressed feeling bewildered and turned to leave.

"Oh and by the way, if you see a black man I want you to let him fuck you, any where, any body, okay?" I just stood there amazed, I was in la la land.

"Go on, go!"

I went home, I didn't see any black men, I don't know if I wanted to, I didn't know how I was feeling. I was only Tuesday. I wanted to go to bed and reflect on my life, but I knew there was no going back. A decision had been made, my old life was gone. Graham knew something was wrong and I knew I could never tell him, I was going to just leave a letter and leave.

I was feeling better of myself by Thursday in fact was happy that I was indeed a black cock loving slut, and already looking forward to Steve or and Serena having me again. I shouted it at myself in the mirror. As I was telling myself what I was and rejoicing in it, I saw black man, or a young black man across from my back garden messing about in his. My thoughts immediately went to what Steve had told me, and they also went to my pussy. 'Black cock in sight,' it yelled to me!

I began to think about how I could get him, maybe just lean over the fence and ask him if he wanted to fuck me? No I couldn't do that, then I saw the pile of gardendebris in the corner, it had been wanting to be moved for the last month. I dashed out and called to him.

"I'm looking for someone to do a job for me, are you interested?" I asked him breathily, flashing my eyes his way.

"Yea, what is it?" he replied.

"Its this mess here, I need it taking away. He looked over and saw it.

"No problem, I'll be around in five okay?"

"Thank you," I gushed sexily, "I'll be waiting for you."

He pulled up with a trailer attached to his jeep, backed it in and started. I was upstairs in a moment getting ready for his and my seduction. He was a strapping lad, well built and about 20 years old.

I put on a very short loose skirt, I tinier top that revealed everything, no bra, cleavage well on show, stockings and heels; you could see the tops when I walked. I brushed my long blond hair and had it down and flowing around my shoulders. 'If this doesn't get him I'm a monkey's uncle,' I thought. I chatted to him as he worked; let him see eyefuls of me, sent lots of fluttering eyes his way. He drove it away and was back in 15 minutes.

I invited him in, making sure I was as close as I could get without stepping into a pocket. I picked up my purse.

"What do I owe you, how would you like me to pay you?" I asked seductively, a smile playing on my lips. He had got the message, this beautiful blond married woman was throwing herself at him, and he caught me. He had me in his arms straight away, I pressed myself into him.

I had a lewd thought of what Steve would have said had he seen me right now. "There isn't a black man on this planet that doesn't want to fuck a beautiful blond, especially a beautiful married blond," he had told me.

"Ooooh," I said softly, "you are after some sort of special payment then?"

"You bet lady, you bet," and he kissed me, I melted into him, no more pretences now.

"Do you want me Tony?" He pressed his prick into me.

"What do you think?" he said, "I have two hours before the wife gets home, so lets go okay." I dragged him off, I was going to be fucked by a neighbours black husband, I felt so deliciously wicked and turned on.

I couldn't get upstairs fast enough, the fact that I was going to be fucked by this black man in my marriage bed only served to turn me on even more. The devil woman was rife and knew no bounds now, I was a true black slut and I embraced it completely. I turned to him and threw myself into his young arms, he didn't waste any time either, he tore my clothes away forcibly. He grabbed my top in both hands and just ripped it in half, my skirt went with one mighty yank, and he took my thong with it. It made me gasp in further arousal, I knew right then I was in for a rutting.

I pulled him onto the bed and helped him get out of his things. He was sweaty from the manual work he had been doing and the odour served as an aphrodisiac to my sensitive nostrils. His manliness smell addled my mind. I also knew that if we had been stood near each other in certain circumstances, I would have moved because of the smell, but no today! I dove at his prick and sucked it in. He let me for a while, then just threw me over on to my back and mounted me, no finesse, no gentle persuasion; he was on me, over me and in me in one ponderous back breaking thrust.

I looked up at the most wonderful sight again, a black man was on me, and he had his beautiful sexy black prick in me, in his slut, his whore for black cock. I was becoming used to thinking of myself in that way now. It was becoming a part of my mind set. He fucked me hard, very hard. He told me I was the most beautiful glorious fuck he had ever had. I beamed with pride; it made me want to please him more.

I held on to my new lover the way I knew I had to, to make sure he got what he wanted from me, and that was to cum and cum hard. My feet were high over his back I could see them when I managaed to open my eyes now and agin as my humping increased. My hands were hard into his back, holding him onto me. His mouth was in my neck and hair. I could feel him sucking and biting me, he would leave me marked severely. Did I care? Did I fuck!

Darrell, that was his name I learned later, gave me an horrendous thumping, I don't know if he was like this all the time, but I was going to get his number for later, that's for sure. I was cumming under him, he seemed to have my life in his hands as he fucked me. I loved it, I was being beaten, bashed, bothered, beautifully battered and becoming very bewildered.

I opened my eyes and he was getting dressed, I looked at him and thought, 'what a guy,' Steve could and had fucked me perfectly, but this guy had done me over like a kipper. I just lay there and watched him, I had no strength to get up, he grinned at me, and said.

"You were, are perfect, I'll be watching for your old man leaving in the morning and I'll be across, be ready won't you?" And he went. I lay there mouth agape, 'Jesus,' I thought. 'He's coming in the morning, oh God!'

When I got out of my cum soaked bed I looked in the mirror, I had big love bites on my shoulders and lower neck. 'Fuck,' I thought, but then saw that if I wore a high collar I could hide them, but Steve and Serena would see them next week. 'Well,' I said to myself, 'he did order me to do it didn't he? I was starting to feel a fulfilled woman. I was finding my destiny, my future, and I knew that not many people would feel that ever in their lives.

I was fast asleep when my husband came home; he was feeling a little amorous when he came to bed. I pretended it was all okay but I'm sure he felt the tension in me. He did what he had to do. I was sorry that I couldn't respond to him anymore. He had been a good husband and I suppose he didn't deserve this, but it wasn't my fault either. I was born to be the woman I was fast becoming. And the more I thought about it, the more I was looking forward to belonging to Steve and Serena and anyone they decided I would do. I didn't know what they had in store for me but what ever it was I would go with it all the way.

Darrell came as stated and had me over my kitchen table, on the stairs and then in my bed, he was unstoppable and I loved what he did to me. I was like a rag doll by the time he finished with me. I must confess he did hurt my ass when he got me there. But as far as I was concerned now things were what they were, and there wasn't going to be any change soon. I was a black man's or if you like, a black woman's play thing, fuck toy, sex toy, slut whore, you name it I was it. And long may it continue. I was besotted with all things black.

On the Monday I was packed by midday, I had spent the weekend going over in my mind what I would be taking, what I would be leaving and I wouldn't look back, no regrets apart from hurting Graham. Serena came for me at three; she came into the house, inspected what I was taking, then inspected me. She kissed me, felt me, fingered me, and got me hot in seconds.

"Say goodbye Jilly, you won't be coming back." I nodded my head. I knew that, I had left my husband a long letter sort of explaining what was what, he knew I hadn't been myself.