A Truly Wonderful Man

Story Info
Irish girl falls for handsome Black stud.
2.1k words
3.47
53.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Who says big girls don't get laid? Whoever said these words obviously never met me. Brenda O'Bannon is the name and I am a five-foot-six, big-bottomed voluptuous and curvy red-haired Irish beauty who loves to have fun. I'm twenty six years old and I've been partying for a decade. Ever since college, I absolutely love to go to the club and dance with the cute boys that I encounter. I picked up a hot guy the other night and we went home and had some fun. Man, I still remember that night. I sometimes get wet just thinking about it.

The guy's name was Apollo and he was a very dark-skinned African American male. Indeed, he was the darkest guy I'd ever seen. He was around five-foot-ten, with short hair and pale bronze eyes. Even though it was summer, he wore a black leather jacket and matching leather pants. Whatever his story was, he was good-looking and seemed interested in me. We went back to my place for a night of fun. Apollo was a well-endowed stud who knew how to work it in the sack. He was also bisexual and unlike most bisexual guys I had met, he didn't hide his bisexuality from the world.

We had a lot of fun together. That first night, he licked my pussy and thoroughly ate me out. The dude had a wicked tongue and magic fingers, that's all I'm going to say. He licked me and probed me and the whole time, I was like putty in his hands. He made me cum faster and easier than anyone had ever done before. He must have been a dyke in a past life or something. Whatever the case, he was good. I was blown away by his talents. And very determined to return the favor. I sucked him off and he put on a condom. Finally, we got to fucking.

We tried many different positions together. At first, he lay flat on the bed with his eight-inch cock sticking out. I lowered myself onto him and impaled myself on his cock. He put his hands on my hips and thrust into me. He fucked me good, shoving his cock deep into my pussy. I love the feel of a man's hard cock inside me. There's no better feeling in the world, except maybe great oral sex. And I was lucky enough to find a man who was good at both. We fucked and sucked the night away. It was the beginning of many such nights.

Apollo was one of the best lovers I've ever had but I didn't know much about him. He didn't tell me much either. I knew that he liked both men and women and worked in the advertising industry. He was college-educated and single. Also, totally hot. I didn't even know his last name. We traded email addresses and promised to keep in touch, just to hook up every now and then. This guy was great in bed and I definitely wanted some more of that. A good lay is hard to find in the city of Boston. The next time I ran into Apollo was in the park. I was walking at night and I saw him talking to another guy. A tall, good-looking white boy. I heard him call the guy Brian. Curious, I followed them. They disappeared behind the trees. I followed suit and what I saw simply amazed me.

The two of them started making out. Apollo kissed Brian and then they unzipped their pants, freeing their hard cocks. I watched them as they went at it. Brian got down on his hands and knees and started sucking the black stud. Apollo was thrusting his cock into the guy's mouth and Brian was sucking on his cock and balls like there was no tomorrow. I had never seen anything like this. I mean, I knew that Apollo was bisexual but it's one thing to be told something, it's another to see that very same thing. I was disturbed and more than a little aroused.

Somehow, my hands found themselves in my panties and I started fingering myself while watching those two men fucking each other in the park. It was dark but I could see them pretty clearly. Apollo put on a condom and then bent Brian over the park bench. The two of them started fucking. It was the hottest and most disturbing thing I had ever seen. Apollo was slamming his cock into the white boy's ass like there was no tomorrow. Amazingly, Brian took it like a champ and did not scream. They went at it like this for a while, then Apollo pulled out of his sex partner. Brian winced as the black stud's cock squeezed itself out of his asshole. The two of them put their pants back on, kissed, then went their separate ways.

When I went home that night, I was so turned on that I couldn't sleep. I went to the porn video store and bought a few gay and bisexual DVDs. I watched those videos which featured sexy men fucking other men and sometimes doing both men and women at the same time. It was so damn hot. I took out my dildo and jammed it up my pussy while watching. It was so hot. I came several times that night. Whatever Apollo was into, I wanted in on it. Pronto!

The next time that Apollo and I hooked up, I told him that I wanted to try something new. He was mildly curious. I almost felt like asking him about his boyfriend Brian. Of course, this would not do. Apollo was an openly bisexual black stud who didn't care what the world thought of him. He also didn't want to be tied down to anyone, man or woman. He was a very sexy guy and part of his appeal was the fact that he basically fucked anyone, and didn't care about romantic attachments or political correctness. He's the most manly man I've met and I'm not talking about macho posturing. I'm talking about the fact that he doesn't take crap from anybody. He's a bad boy. And that's very manly and sexy.

We started making out and first had sex in the shower. Apollo had me up against the wall and was thrusting into me with all of his might. He was slamming his big cock into my pussy and I was loving every damn minute of it. I told him that I wanted to try something different. He was all ears. I spread my butt cheeks and showed him my brown little asshole. Yes, I wanted to get fucked in the ass. He was rather surprised but I could tell that he was thrilled. He totally went for it. Before I knew it, he had lubed me up using water and soap and then we started to try the whole anal sex thing. Together.

Apollo pressed his hard cock against my tight back door. And then he pushed. Even with the soapy water as lube, it still hurt like hell. Slowly, his cock slid inside me. I gritted my teeth, determined not to scream. Still, as his cock went further up my ass, it became harder and harder not to scream. I felt like I had a brick up my ass. Apollo put his hands on my hips and started pumping away like there was no tomorrow. I was screaming because it hurt like hell but after a while, I started feeling really good. I fingered my pussy while getting fucked in the ass. I couldn't believe this. I was letting a bisexual man stick his cock up my ass. And I was loving it!

We went at it like this for a long time before I finally came. It was so damn hot! I came from his cock in my ass alone! I didn't think this was possible. I was feeling very happy and relieved of tension. Sex does that to you. Apollo pulled out of me and then asked me if I liked it. Hell yeah I liked it! I was going to recommend to all my girlfriends to try the whole cock in the butt thing. It was awesome! I looked at Apollo, my hunky black man. I needed to know one thing. I asked him if he liked fucking a woman's asshole better than fucking a man's asshole. He smiled and didn't say anything. I took that as a yes. Yes, he liked my booty.

And this is my first foray into the world of back door pleasure. Apollo and I continue to hook up regularly. We fuck, often! Sometimes, Apollo invites some of his male friends to join us. One time, he brought me a tall and sexy dark-haired Haitian stud named Hector. Apollo and I had a lot of fun with Hector. I was kissing Hector and fondling his balls while Apollo sucked his cock. Apollo was really good at sucking dick. I could learn something from him. Next thing I did was impaling myself on Hector's big cock. Hector slammed his cock into my pussy while sucking Apollo's dick. Apollo was having the time of his life. He winked at me as I was bouncing up and down on his friend's cock. I smiled right back at him and rode Hector for all he was worth.

The highlight of the evening for me was watching Hector and Apollo suck each other's dicks. This was hot. I would have loved to watch them fuck each other but they told me that they were both tops and in the gay world, men who were tops didn't get penetrated. I found that odd. I thought switching around would be fun. But whatever. Gay sex is a man's world and I was just a visitor. I asked them both to fuck my holes since they weren't going to do each other. They readily agreed.

Apollo lay on the bed, flat on his back and I lowered myself onto him until his cock was buried deep inside my pussy. I began to ride him for all he was worth. At the same time, Hector came up behind me and spread my butt cheeks wide open. Hector had confessed earlier than he had never fucked a woman in the ass before. He wanted to know if a woman's asshole felt different from a man's. I was more than willing to help him find out. He greased me up and slid his cock inside me. I gasped. I was filled with cock. A big black cock was buried deep into my pussy and another one was buried in my ass. I was loving every minute of it as those two hot men pounded into me.

We fucked and sucked the night away. Hector and Apollo slammed their cocks into my pussy and ass and I was rocking back and forth between them. While I was in the middle, they kissed each other. I looked up and saw them. In the porn videos I had, I really liked watching men kiss each other. It was hot. And looked so much more realistic than when two women kissed each other. Guys never fake it. My two hot studs fucked me for a long time, until I came and they joined me in a scream of sheer pleasure loud enough to wake the dead.

Later, all three of us shared a hot shower. We laughed and promised to hook up again. Hector was really cool about the whole thing. I learned that he was a police officer in the city and was actually married with children. Apollo told me that Hector was a closet case. They met at a gay bar. I sighed at that. I wish hunky gay and bisexual men like Hector didn't have to hide their sexuality because of a homophobic world. They were such cool people. Apollo told me that life wasn't always easy for him. It was tough to be a bisexual black man in America. His family and community shunned him.

I looked at Apollo. I know we're supposed to be just fuck buddies but I like this guy a lot and I care about him. I only have him with me once or twice a week, the rest of the time he's working hard in corporate America and fucking hunky men and sexy women left and right. I sometimes wish he could be mine and mine alone. I wouldn't mind if he had other men on the side but I most definitely would mind other women. But this is a dream and wishful thinking. He is what he is. Forever.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers