A Twist of Destiny Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thoughtfully nodded as the wheels within my mind started to spin. "He doesn't know that his brain, more than anything, has been enhanced and that his abilities are instinctual more than they are a matter of will. That he isn't going around knocking over banks and committing robberies tells us that he isn't criminally-minded, even if he's not entirely ethical. Maybe we can use that angle to try and recruit him onto the team."

"But what if he doesn't want to join us?" Leviathan asked pointedly. "I mean, it's all well and good in theory, but the man still has free will and if he doesn't want to go, what then?"

"Then force is our only alternative," Aventine said gloomily.

"Not necessarily," I said with a stroke of my chin. "What if... what if we draw him in without directly trying to?" Everyone's eyebrows knitted in confusion at that, which made me smile just a little bit. "What if we... one of us goes rogue?" That definitely got their attention.

"Why in the hell would any one of us do that?" Tank boomed.

"Think about it," I said calmly. "One of us decides to break off from the team and do his- or her- own thing, going solo. Eventually he goes off to Vegas, where all the crooks go to turn a buck. He thinks it's easy pickings and, yeah, it is easy pickings, but he doesn't always play by the same rules as before. So the rest of the team steps in and tries to stop him. The problem is we've worked together as a team for so long that it's impossible for three to beat one because he can anticipate everyone's moves. So the other three then get on the news and implore the populace for assistance, maybe a fat reward. Put emphasis on needing someone who can help change our luck. Kinda like when the lead guitarist of a band retires and the band starts doing auditions to find a replacement."

"I like it," Leviathan said with a smile. "But we're gonna end up with a shitload of auditions."

General Hannis shook his head. "This whole thing could be a logistical nightmare. And which one of you is going to be the one who goes rogue? All four of you are heroes in the eyes of the world."

"How 'bout me?" Tank offered. "I mean, I've already been put on the sidelines once for an injury. Maybe the time out of action cost a little more than expected and I decide to empty the pockets of criminals I catch?"

"No one would buy that, Tank," the general said with a shake of his head. "You were a ward of the government while you were in that coma- everything was taken care of and your recovery was pretty public."

"I could do it," Leviathan put in. We all looked at him dubiously. "What? I can't be the bad boy all of the sudden? I mean, look at me; I've got, like, an ego the size of Texas! I can play on that."

Aventine shook her head and acted as though Leviathan hadn't said anything at all. "Well, it can't be me. Everyone knows that I avoid lethal force whenever necessary. The idea of me going rogue is as alien as... well, those guys," she pointed upward for emphasis. "Plus, I've got a young daughter. I'd hate to have to explain to her, in a few years, why Mommy was a bad guy for a short while."

Everyone looked at me expectantly.

"It looks like that leaves you, buddy," Tank rumbled. "And it makes sense. Of the four of us, you're the most powerful. If you really did go rogue, I doubt that we could really stop you and everyone on the planet knows it."

"It's never been about who's got the most powers, Damien," I said with resignation. "I do what I do because it needs to be done. The abilities I manifested were just a roll of the dice."

"Well you definitely won the toss," Leviathan said. "I sure as hell wouldn't want to take you on by myself."

Aventine put her two cents in. "I can fill in as leader while you're gone, David, but the guys are right: you're the most logical choice."

I sighed deeply. "Well, I guess that's what I get for putting the idea out there in the first place. Okay. I'll be the one. I'll make a media announcement in a few days, citing my reasons for leaving the team and going solo. The Army can then make their own press release saying something about me not necessarily being considered an enemy but I'll be watched closely and it's hoped that I'll come back to the fold before I do anything that can't be forgiven. Maybe classify me as being AWOL. It'll go almost without saying that I'd be considered a vigilante." I looked squarely at the general. "Or something like that."

General Hannis fixed me with a long, steady gaze for several quiet seconds. Finally, he said, "If you wanted a vacation, David, you could've just asked."

I chuckled at the general's gallows humor and smiled. "True, sir, but then... what would be the fun in that?" I looked at the others. "All right. So that's the plan. In a day or two I'll break from the team and go underground for a bit. Next time I hit the spotlight, I'll pretty much do what I've always done, just not with the government's sanction, which will technically make me a vigilante. You guys set up a major Op, let me know about it in advance, and I'll horn in on the action in a public way- nudge you out of the glory or something like that. Anyway, point is, it'll piss you guys off and we'll have a skirmish- no one gets hurt, of course, but it'll be showy. Sorry, sir, but it'll probably involve some collateral damage."

He winced. "Millions?"

"Probably. Four supers going at it and trying to put on a good show of it being a real fight? It won't be cheap, sir. But the same rule applies: no civilians caught in the crossfire." I gave the rest of the teammates a significant look which all of them understood. "For the most part I'll be incommunicado until we bring Hanson in. Some of the things I do will probably seem a little strange, but I'll always hold to my Number One Rule: civilians are sacred. That said, it probably wouldn't hurt to hint that, with my empathic abilities, some civilians with less-than-noble intentions might want to steer clear of me, now that I've gone off the reservation until God-knows-when."

Aventine wore a peculiar expression, one that I couldn't identify at first until I realized it was suspicion. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

I shrugged. "Maybe a little, yeah. Wouldn't you?"

"I sure as hell would," Leviathan said sourly. "Seriously. I could pull it off, guys. I've been known to be bad from time to time."

Aventine rolled her eyes and was about to retort but Tank beat her to the punch. "Not calling a chick back after the first date doesn't qualify," he grumbled.

"And neither does spiking the punch at the high school dance," Aventine put in.

"That it was my foster dad's liquor ought to count for something," Leviathan said defensively. None of us responded, so he sulked back into his chair. "Party-poopers."

Chapter Twenty-Three: Fortunes

When I got back home that night I was surprised to see that Holly was there waiting for me and looking very much awake. In recent months she would welcome me home but exhausted from day-long trysts with her mother, which didn't bother me per se but it sometimes meant that she'd need a nap before having sex with me. I was not surprised, however, to find her wearing nothing but a smile when she saw me.

"Right on time," she said playfully as she walked towards me seductively.

I smiled back at her with a quizzical expression on my face as I willed my clothing away- when in Rome and all that jazz, you know. As I took her into a warm hug, I said, "I wasn't aware that I was following a set schedule."

She craned her face up to look at me. "Oh, but you were. To a woman who can bounce around in Time, schedules become a very important thing. For me timing really is everything."

I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Indeed? So... how, pray tell, did you know that I was going to be here at this exact moment?"

"Because I told her you would be," she replied from down the hallway, out of my field of view. I looked up from the warm, sexy bundle of daughter-like flesh in my arms to see a duplicate of her, also just as naked, leaning against the entrance to the hallway. "Surprise," she said coolly to my alarmed expression.

I immediately let go of the young woman in my arms and looked very carefully at the pair of them as the second Holly approached. When they stood side-by-side, I could only just barely tell them apart- the Holly that had come from the hallway had slightly shorter hair. "Is... everything okay?" I asked with growing concern.

Holly2 smiled sweetly at me. "Everything's fine, Dad. I just came back to give some information to Holly here and to ask a favor from you." She glanced at her present-time counterpart. "You know, it is a little bit like watching a rerun of a TV show. Somehow you remember each and every line. Very weird."

"So, uhm, what information did you bring back for us?" I asked cautiously. We'd already discussed the problems that could arise if the wrong kind of information came from the future and Holly had promised never to sand-bag us with anything we shouldn't know about.

"Oh, nothing much," Holly2 said casually. "Just some lottery numbers."

Holly added, "The jackpot is up to a hundred and sixty million dollars, Dad. I've already bounced back to Mom and she's probably gotten the ticket by now. I went back four hours, just to be safe. I'd say that, in about thirty minutes, we'll be millionaires."

My eyes widened and I had to lean against the back of the sofa as I took the news in. We'd discussed doing something like this, but I never believed we'd actually do it. "Wow. That's... wow," I quietly said as I tried to wrap my brain around the fact that, in very short order, my family would be filthy rich. Then I glanced up at Holly2. "How far ahead are you?"

"Less than six months," she replied cryptically. "It's been pretty busy lately but things have finally calmed down now. Well, mostly."

"Busy?"

"Tsk-tsk, Daddy. You know the rules," Holly2 sing-songed.

I shook my head as though to shake loose some cobwebs from my mind. "You're right. Sorry. I was just... one-hundred and sixty million? Really?"

Holly2 laughed lightly while Holly smirked. "Trust me, Dad, you'll get used to it pretty quickly. And, with the little vacation from work that you're about to take, it'll definitely come in handy."

I took a deep, thoughtful breath and focused my mind. At first I wanted to ask how she knew about the decisions we'd made back at Project SERAPH. But I quickly realized that, having come from the future, it made sense that she already knew about it. I also assumed, at that point, that she'd already told Holly what to expect. "I guess I'll have to trust you on that. Okay. So... you said you needed a favor from me, too, right? What is it?"

Holly2 glanced at Holly. "He's so business-like sometimes, isn't he?"

"Well, it's the Army in him: the mission always comes first," Holly replied to her future self.

"You know, he's eventually gonna have to relax."

"Yeah. Hey! I think I know of a perfect way to help him relax!"

Holly2 smiled wolfishly as they both started to walk towards me like they were hunters about to overtake some helpless prey. "Sister, great minds think alike."

"Well, since we have the same mind, it should be twice as easy for us."

"You still haven't answered my question," I noted as they got closer, both of them fixing me with identical sultry gazes. Their behavior was definitely having an effect on me- even against my will, my cock had started to grow angry and insistent. It wasn't in the mood to pass up a chance at fucking my daughter twice over.

Holly2 reached me first and sexily traced a single fingertip down my chest until it found my growing erection. "Oh, it's really simple, Dad," she said throatily. "Actually, it probably can't even be counted as a favor, really, since it's something you'll have no problem doing for me."

"And what is that?" I choked out as Holly came to her "sister's" side, got up on her toes and started to lick and kiss just below my earlobe.

"We want you to knock me up," my present-time daughter said in my ear.

"Very simple, really," Holly2 said. "I'm ovulating right now. We all three have a little sexy fun and, to cap the evening, I end up with a little bun in my oven. I go back to my present time, wait for nine months and, surprise, you're a Daddy again!"

"And a grandfather," Holly added.

"Does your mother know about this?" I asked them. "Either of them?"

Both of my daughters scoffed at me. "Are you kidding?" Holly2 asked rhetorically. "She told me to come do this! And Holly here already told her mom about it. As a matter of fact, remember that video recorder you made for me on our first bounce back?" Suddenly a small orb about the size of a large marble appeared just a few feet away from us. I recognized it immediately. "Guess who's watching?"

"Seriously?" I asked with surprise as I felt a hand from each sexy minx start to paw at my hardened cock.

"Of course!" Holly answered sultrily. "A momentous occasion like this has to be recorded for posterity! And Mom wasn't about to miss out on a show like this if her life depended on it."

"So what do you say, Daddy?" Holly2 asked as she started to kneel in front of me.

"Want to knock your little girl up?" Holly added.

"Plant a baby in my hot, cum-hungry womb?" Holly2 finished as her lips fastened on to the tip of my throbbing penis.

I couldn't resist that even if I'd wanted to- and I most certainly didn't. Holly slowly kissed down the front of my chest, down to my stomach and further downwards until she joined her future self in pleasuring my tumescent cock while my wife watched on from half a world away. I luxuriated in the sensations of two relatively identical sets of lips kissing, sucking and pleasing my manhood for an immeasurable amount of time. My fingers found their ways into the locks of my "twin" daughters' hair as they sucked me in unison until Holly2 looked up at me with fire in her eyes.

She wordlessly relinquished control of my throbbing tool to her younger self and leaned back, keeping her eyes on mine, while she slowly turned around and got on her hands and knees. In seconds she leaned forward, her beautiful, teenage breasts pressing into the floor, and kept her eyes locked onto mine while she started to finger herself and spread the lips of her tiny pussy wide.

"Right here, Daddy," she said throatily. "Right here is where I want your potent sperm. I want you to put your big, fat cock right inside my tight, little pussy and I want you to fuck me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me so hard and so fast until you come inside me. You see how my pussy is all shaven and clean? It's for you, Daddy. I want you to worship the temple of my cute cunt with your baby-making seed. I want it all. All of it, right here. I've already seen him, Daddy. Our son. And I've fucked him, too. My future self brought him to me when he turned eighteen, as his birthday present. He's already fucked me, Daddy, but now it's your turn. It's your turn to put our son inside of me. Are you ready? Are you ready to put your thick, hard cock inside your only daughter's hot, little pussy and plant a baby inside of her? Are you?"

"Fuck yes, I am!" I growled even as Holly pulled her glossy lips off the end of my penis and started to stroke me furiously.

"I want to see you impregnate me, Daddy," Holly told me as she released her hold on my rock-hard cock and slipped underneath her older self. "And I want a front-row seat. I want to see my father's cock as it shoots his virile sperm right inside my womb!" As her older self shifted slightly to allow her access in a sixty-nine position, my present-time daughter looked up at me from the floor, between her doppelganger's legs, and beckoned with one hand while the other slinked up to Holly2's wet, pink folds. "Come here, Father. Let me put it inside."

I moved as though I was in a trance, and perhaps I was in a way. As I began to move, I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, the surveillance sphere shifted so that it could get a better view of the action from between my legs, right above Holly's forehead. Suddenly, however, it disappeared from view, its cloak now enabled to make it less of a distraction. I slowly knelt down between my future-daughter's spread thighs while she knelt on all fours and waited for me. Holly, looking up from underneath her future self's inner thighs, gripped the shaft of my throbbing penis tightly and aimed it at the pink chalice which awaited my invasion. Holly reached around with the palm of her other hand and applied pressure to encourage me to move forward. I inched forward just enough so that Holly could slot the head of my swollen cock into her counterpart's damp pussy and then I stopped.

"Wait a second," I said, causing both girls to sigh in exasperation. "Why me? Why now?"

Holly2 looked back at me over her shoulder. The expression on her face was vexatious. "Are you fucking kidding?! You're asking this now, of all times?"

"I'm serious, Holly," I answered. "Why are you coming to this version of me instead of my future self?"

Holly2 hung her head low in frustration for a moment, probably so that she could fight the urge to try and strangle me. Then she looked back at me. "If you must know, he's... well, let's just say that he's busy right now and will be for the indefinite future. The good news is that he's not out of touch and he's very aware of this because he remembers it. "

"So everyone is safe?"

"Yes. Perfectly."

"And I'm just working a lot?"

"....more or less, yes."

"And that's why you're here now, because I can't be there then?"

Holly2 looked down between her legs, through the space between her breasts, at her younger self. "I honestly don't remember him being this stupid."

"He has his moments, you know," Holly quipped.

Upon hearing that, I pushed myself completely inside Holly2, which made her yelp with surprise. "Sorry. Stupid me. I forgot to warn you, didn't I?" I kept myself very still so that she could take a moment to adjust to my sudden invasion- I'm not a total sadist, after all.

Holly2 breathed deeply and slowly for a few seconds before she replied. "You're punishing me, aren't you?"

"Not at all," I answered as I started to slowly move just a few inches of my long shaft in and out of her tight pussy. "If I was punishing you, I'd do something like this." I slapped one of her ass cheeks loudly. The swat wasn't anywhere close to my normal strength, the equivalent of a feather-light touch on my part, but it made her yelp again with surprise. "That didn't hurt, did it?" I asked teasingly.

Holly2 shuddered slightly as her pussy muscles responded to the light smack on her ass, but she nodded. "A bit, yeah. I guess I deserved that, though. Sorry for calling you stupid."

"Indeed," I said as I started to slowly pick up the pace of my thrusts. "When asking your father to impregnate you, it is pretty bad form to call him stupid just as he's putting his cock inside you."

"It's also bad manners!" Holly added from underneath. While I was fucking her future self, she'd seen fit to caress my thighs with one hand while gently fondling my testicles with the other. It felt good and not at all distracting.

"Quiet, you," I said to Holly. "You encouraged her."

"I did not! I-" Before she could continue with her rebuttal, I yanked my cock out of Holly2 and deftly slipped it past the lips of Holly's mouth, which silenced her.

"Less talk, more stimulation, little girl. For opening your big mouth and agreeing with her, I've decided that your punishment should be some productive silence."