A Unique Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh god yes, keep fucking me baby. Give me that big cock. Keep fucking me baby, harder, harder, Ahhhhhh fuck! I'm cumming, i'm cumming, i'm cumming again."

I pulled my cock out and started slapping her clit with it from underneath to drive her wild. She flipped onto her back and tried to catch her breath. I continued to flog her clit with my thick cock and then rub the head up and down her slit. She was going crazy. Diane pulled me down to kiss me and wouldn't let me up. My cock was engorged at this point, and I wanted to cum. I broke our kiss and stuck the head back in, pulling her legs up to my shoulders. I started thrusting her with deep and powerful strokes.

I knew I wouldn't last long in this position. Her pussy was so tight and gripping me with such force that it felt like it was being strangled. Thrust by thrust, I bottomed out in her tight little pussy as she laid there screaming in pleasure. Her body started to quiver again, and I knew that she was on the verge of another orgasm. I was so close also. I asked her where she wanted me to cum since I'd been fucking her bareback the whole time.

"I want you in my pussy. Cum in my pussy baby. Fill me up, please fill me up. I want to feel you inside me."

She tensed up and let out a scream as I shot glob after glob of my hot, sticky cum deep inside her pussy. I collapsed onto her chest as we both tried to catch our breath. I had been waiting seven months for that release and it felt fucking great. Diane's pussy was phenomenal, and she knew exactly how to work a cock. If we could end up a steady thing, I'd never want to need to go bar hopping again. I ended up fucking her several more times throughout the night until we were both completely sexed out.

I woke up the next morning to her sucking my cock, so we ended up going at it again. When we finally decided to get dressed, and I asked her if she wanted to go to breakfast. We checked out of the room and did the walk of shame to a local Denny's and had breakfast. She asked me if I needed a ride back to the base.

"I don't want you to have to go out of your way. I can just get a cab."

"Oh, it's no problem. I'm going over there anyway."

I almost spit out my orange juice when it hit me.

"Do you work on the base or something?" I was trying to go through scenarios in my head to avoid the answer I already knew. Maybe she works there or maybe she's in the Navy. Better yet, maybe she's a WM. Then she dropped the nuclear bomb on me.

"I live on the base. My husband is a captain."

That certainly destroyed any thought or chance of a future meeting. Luckily, I didn't tell her very much about myself or what unit I was with. I was really starting to get a little pissed off thinking about the situation because I've seen so many guys go through this kind of stuff. I asked her what unit her husband was with, and she told me. He was part of the unit that just replaced us in Okinawa. He hasn't even been gone a week and she's already out looking.

She could see the concern on my face and the aggravation. Committing adultery is punishable by the UCMJ and you can get your ass in a lot of trouble for that. I was within a couple months of getting out and didn't want to get caught up in any dumb shit. She grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"You don't have to worry about getting into any trouble. My husband and I have an open marriage. He's free to do what he wants when he's overseas, and I'm free to do what I want as well. We have even had others in our bed together, so you don't have to worry."

That made it a little easier to cope with, but I still didn't have that warm and fuzzy feeling I needed. Just as chance would have it, her phone rang, and it was her husband. I eves dropped on her conversation, and I heard her tell him that she was at Moose's last night and she met a guy. I could tell that he was trying to get details because she told him that she was up all-night having sex. She also made a reference to how she came three times just from me eating her pussy and that it was the biggest cock she's ever had.

You could imagine my confusion here. The conversation stayed casual, and she kept telling him details about what happened. She even told him that I came in her pussy several times. I didn't know what to think. Before they hung up, she told him that she'd like to keep fucking me for as long as I wanted if I was ok with the arrangement. I was completely floored. She handed me the phone and I was hesitant to take it. He introduced himself as Ron and didn't make any reference to the Marines or anything.

He told me that he was ok with it and that it was a fantasy for them both. He told me to take care of her and she makes all the rules. He said that if I could do that, then I had his blessing to fuck her as much as I wanted. To say that I was taken aback was an understatement. I hesitantly agreed and told him that I'd definitely treat her with respect. He had one last request, and that was to take pictures of her in various stages of undress pre and post sex so she could send them to him in Oki.

Now that I could understand completely. That was definitely a weight that was lifted from my shoulders. We finished up breakfast and then made our way to her vehicle. She drove us back to the base and into base housing. I ended up fucking her several more times that day and through the night. I took several provocative photos for her to send. I even got several action photos with my cock in her mouth and my thick cock laying on her freshly fucked pussy that had cum oozing out. She sent those off right away and he told her how much he was enjoying them.

In case anyone was wondering, I made damn sure there was no way to identify me from the photos other than my cock. Diane and I continued our tryst right up until the time I EAS'd. From what I could tell, I was the only one that she was playing with during that time frame. I practically lived with her throughout that entire period. She told me that she'd stay in touch and hopefully we could hookup again when they got back to the mainland.

I flew back out to Hawaii two more times while her husband was away and stayed for two weeks each time. The sex was always amazing, and she was a lot of fun to be around. We continued to take photos and keep him supplied with new material and stories to get him through pump. After he rotated back, they both stayed in contact with me. A few months later, I flew back out there again and stayed with them a couple more weeks. I was still a little uneasy on how that would go, but he was a cool guy and a lot like me.

We took turns fucking her the whole time I was there. Sometimes we'd fuck her together in a threesome and sometimes he'd just watch me fuck her. Other times I'd watch them and take pictures or video for them to watch later. It was probably the most controversial arrangement anyone's ever heard of, but it worked out for everyone and satisfied their sexual desires. We ended up staying in contact for a while but lost touch. They would both be retirement age by now. It would be interesting to see where they ended up in life.

12