A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

Manny's mouth let go of his sister's tit with a sucking pop that made Claudia laugh. She sat up and arranged his cock under her then said, "I think Maria knew more about what she was doing than I do." She lifted herself off his hips and experimented with different ways to position his cock. When she lowered her weight again she had her brother inside her. She caught her breath and arched her back as he filled her.

Manny pushed himself up against Claudia while she ground on him. She leaned on his chest and closed her eyes to concentrate on the waves of sensation that flowed through her body. A drop of spit appeared at the corner of Claudia's mouth and hung there, then fell onto Manny's chest in a long, thin stream. She laughed at herself and sat back to wipe her mouth, but she never slowed her rocking grind.

Claudia's movements became wild and uncoordinated as her excitement grew. She gasped at the ceiling when her climax took her, and then she collapsed on his chest when it passed.

Manny let his hands travel down Claudia's back. He rested his hands on her hips and started rocking her. His sister's excitement had never completely faded, and now it started to build again.

Claudia's skin was slick under his touch and her breath came hot against his chest. Manny rolled her on her side and lifted his sore knee over her hip. He grasped her pony tail and pulled her head back so he could watch her come again, then he drove himself into her.

Claudia closed her eyes and opened her mouth as if to scream, but she could only manage garbled moans and gasps. Her second climax came as fast as Manny's. He erupted in her just as her body tightened around his cock. Their spasms came in perfect rhythm and Claudia's tight cunt milked her brother's cock. He emptied himself into his little sister with one ecstatic gush after another.

It was at the peak of their shared orgasm when the wave washed over them; sounds and voices, lights and visions—it all swirled and eddied through their minds, then faded to echoes as they collapsed in each other's arms.

*****

The kids burst into the house. They brought with them a flood of questions and complaints, and Idália chased after them. Abuela Ortiz stopped in the foyer and waited until Gil passed by on his way to find Claudia. She bent to pick something up from the corner and tucked it into her pocket.

"Let's go see the damage," Gil told Claudia, "Before it gets too dark."

Claudia wore a long-sleeved sweater over her shirt when she led Gil to the hay shed where the fire started. Manny limped after them with Abuela Ortiz beside him.

"It started here." Claudia said, and pointed to the charred elm tree that they first saw in flames. The wind swirled and whipped her pony tail, so Claudia paused to clear some locks from her mouth. "The wind took it north, so Tío Pedro, Manny and I were able to keep it away from the shed."

"The worst thing was this tree." Claudia said, and kicked at the burned cottonwood limbs that had fallen across the trail. "This fell on Manny. Do you see the burned rake under there? That's where he was." She looked at her brother with an expression that cautioned him to let her do the talking. "He hurt his shoulder and his knee, and had some burns and scrapes.

"The county crews got here pretty soon after that and the wind wasn't too bad yet, so they stopped it from going much farther."

Gil slapped Manny's sore shoulder and made him wince. He told Manny, "I'm glad you're okay. If you have any costs from this, let me take care of them. I'm sure our insurance is good for it."

He turned back to Claudia, and gestured to the tree. "I'll tell Pedro to cut this up and haul it off. Do you think someone set the fire intentionally?"

Claudia nodded, "I do, but it's probably going to take the county a while to figure that out."

"Okay," Gil said. "I have to go and check in with the office." He walked back to the house and left Abuela Ortiz glaring at Claudia and Manny.

She reached into her pocket and produced an empty condom packet. "This was in the foyer when we came home." She picked up Claudia's hand and squeezed the scrap into her palm. She looked at Manny and snapped, "If you're going to be insane, at least you're safe about it."

Abuela Ortiz turned back to Claudia and said, "This place stinks of evil. Tell me what really happened."

Claudia covered her mouth then said, "Abuelita, someone tried to take me away!

"Manny and I went for a run this morning and when we got back there was an old pickup parked north of the hay shed. Concha scared a coyote out of her stall, and it ran behind the hay shed. The fire started right there a few minutes later.

"He grabbed me in the split second that the tree fell on Manny. Manny got out of the fire—I still don't know how—and fought him off until I could get away." Claudia pulled her sweater off to show the dark bruises on her arms.

Abuela Ortíz shook her head over Claudia's bruises, and Manny said, "He was an Indian, pretty thick and a little taller than Claudia. He had long, grey hair, a scar across his left cheek, and he wore a coyote pelt on his back. I thought I forced him into the fire but he disappeared—just disappeared. We saw the coyote again running for the truck, and the next time we looked the truck was gone."

"Dios Mio!" Abuelita said. She pulled Claudia into a hug. "Mija, I hoped he was dead, it's been so long. That sounds like the skin walker, Angelito. They say he got that scar on his face when he murdered his own mother."

"Abuelita, he wanted my blood." Claudia said.

Abuela Ortiz covered her mouth and stepped back. "Nieta! It wasn't your fresh blood that he wanted. It was your sacred blood, your menses. You are a woman of two worlds and your menses would make him very powerful. If he ever takes you, then you will bleed for him until he has enough of you, and then he'll cut your throat."

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers