A Vampire's True Love Story

Story Info
Bisexual male vampire meets his wife.
9.1k words
3.4
17.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Howdy, folks. How are you doing? My name is Patrick John Hadelson. I am a six-foot-two, good-looking ( and I do say so) black man in his early twenties. I'm an Aquarius, and I am also a registered democrat. Oh, and I'm bisexual. Myra, my dear lady knows about it and she's cool, as long as I'm faithful to her. Which I am. She's the love of my life. I live in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a recent college graduate, with a degree in criminal justice from Boston College. I've got big plans, you know. I want to be a police officer someday. And today is my wedding day. Oh, and did I mention that I am a vampire? Yeah, I am. I am still getting the hang of it. And you thought your life was complicated.

At this very moment, I am standing side by side with my bride-to-be at the altar. In a brightly lit church, surrounded by my family and friends. I can see my father Joseph and mother Linda sitting on the front row, along with my brothers Jonathan, Luther, Alexander and Casey and finally my sisters Nicole, Janice and Kendra. My best man Jeffrey Byrne winked at me and nodded. I smiled nervously. That so didn't make me feel better. On the other aisle sits my lady's family. Her father, United States Senator Rufus Thorne and her mother, Lady Desiree Thorne are sitting with grim expressions on their faces, surrounded by their friends and assorted lackeys.

I can feel Mr. Thorne's gaze on the back of my neck. He's always had it in for me, for as long as I can remember. The minister is about to start the ceremony. And I find myself feeling more terrified than the day I fell asleep on the roof and was exposed to sunlight. Now, sunlight doesn't kill vampires, but it can put you in a coma and turn you into a vegetable. Basically, it drains you of your life-force, your power. That's why we avoid it. It doesn't burn us to ash. It does much worse than that.

It took me a week to heal and even then I was never the same. Yeah, I'm feeling more nervous about my wedding than about eastern exposure. But what can I do? It's too late to change anything now. This marriage is supposed to symbolize the union of the two great vampire houses of North America, House Hadelson and House Thorne. If anything goes wrong, there will be civil war without end. And it's my ass that's on the line. My father already warned me that if I screw this up, he will personally shove me inside an incinerator and watch me burn. And you people ( humans) think you've got it so bad.

The minister asked me whether I, Patrick Louis Hadelson took Myra Jane Thorne as my lawfully wedded wife. I looked at her. Truly, she was something to behold. A six-foot-tall, statuesque young woman with light bronze skin, short blonde hair and a face supermodels would envy. She was slender but curvy and athletic at the same time. With a well-rounded booty that would make a porn star or video vixen green with envy. The lady was not only good-looking she also had pedigree. She was the daughter of Rufus Thorne, a tall, green-eyed and blond-haired, muscular male vampire who appeared to be in his late forties. He was much older than that. A long time ago, Rufus Thorne was worshiped as Thor, the Germanic Thunder God, protector of Scandinavia from invaders and a friend of humanity.

A long time ago, she who calls herself Myra Thorne was once known as the Norse Goddess Thrud, daughter of the Thunder God Thor. She'd been around for thousands of years, as like most men and women from the Great Houses. The leaders of the vampire world. Many are the men, immortal and human alike, who sought her heart. And she chose me. Lucky me. I heard myself say yes to the minister's question. Yes, I do take this woman to be my lawfully wedded wife. Then I kissed the bride. The entire church began to clap. I held my wife's hand and forced a brave smile. I've just thrown away my freedom for all eternity. Vampire marriages are truly till death did you part. Lucky me!

Things weren't always so complicated, though. Once, I had it good. Many would consider me fortunate to have been born one of the Hadelsons. The Hadelson clan is the cream of the crop among African-American vampires living in North America. To the human world, we are a family of billionaires. My mother Linda Hadelson is the Founder and General Manager of Ebony Universe Television, an African-American oriented television network. My father Joseph Hadelson is the founder of Hadelson College, an all-male, black-oriented private liberal arts school located in Boston, Massachusetts. He modeled it after prestigious Morehouse College, his alma mater. He also founded two private high schools, Hadelson Military Academy for guys and Hadelson Prep for girls. Both schools are also located in Boston. Yeah, the Hadelson family name commends respect in the human and vampire worlds.

What few people know is the fact that my father, Joseph Hadelson was once known as Osiris, the Egyptian God of the Dead. My mother was once known as the Goddess Isis, his beloved wife and loyal ally against the forces of evil. Yeah, my family has been around for thousands of years. My siblings are quite ancient too. My elder brother Jonathan was once known as the God Horus in ancient Egypt. Me? I'm not that old. I've only been around since 1985. The last offspring of my immortal parents. The family has labeled me a screwup ever since my birth. All because I'm a guy who likes to have his fun once in a while. Give me a break.

I left my parents mansion in Milton as soon as I could. I saw college as my great escape. And so I went to Boston College, a private Catholic school. As a whole, vampires are an atheist bunch. They're not really into religion, not since their downfall. You see, in ancient times, vampires lived among humans not as silent predators and creatures of mythology but as their deities. Using their vast abilities and incredibly long lifespan, they became the rulers of the human world. For thousands of years they reigned. They were the Olympian Gods of ancient Greece, the Ennead Gods of ancient Egypt and the Norse Gods of Scandinavia. Vampires, especially the older and more powerful ones, truly have great egos and a grand sense of self. They've always viewed humanity as their servants.

In the twenty first century, they continue to reign. This time, they're not pretending to be gods and goddesses anymore. Rather, they have learned to blend in. Humans no longer believe we vampires exist. So, my people lead normal lives as doctors, actors, lawyers, judges, corrections officers, firefighters, artists, construction workers, writers, professional athletes, teachers and television personalities. We own businesses. We go to school. We pay taxes. We lead our lives in the light of day, thanks to a special sun blocking cream treatment. How else could I go to class, attend school functions and play football for Boston College in front of thousands of screaming fans for four years? We're masters of discretion. We own the media. We own the police. We own the health care system. There are over three million of us living on planet Earth right now. And humanity still doesn't believe we exist.

Life as a vampire could be pretty good. You just had to follow the rules. Rule number one : Never let humans obtain proof that we exist. We're very careful. We don't hunt humans anymore. We get animal blood delivered to our houses and feed that way. Any human who discovers the existence of vampires is killed. And any vampire who deliberately exposes the rest of our community is killed. And last but not least, there is something which I must clear up. No human being can become a vampire. And no vampire can become human. Forget about the whole biting and blood transfusion thing. It just doesn't work. No one can 'make' or be made into a vampire. A vampire daddy and a vampire mommy are what's needed to make a vampire. Again, we're not like you. And we're not what you think. We may look alike but we're actually two very different species. We're not even members of the Homo Sapiens family. Our origins are unknown even to us. But planet earth has always been our home.

On the subject of vampire powers, there's a lot which I must clear up. I cannot turn into a bat. I don't know anyone who can. I am stronger and faster than an average human being, but not by much. I can see even in total darkness, and I can also hear a human heartbeat from a distance of forty feet. I can smell a person's unique scent across a distance of five hundred feet and track down even in a large crowd. Although super strong, I can't lift a car, or bend steel. I have the ability to regenerate, but it doesn't quite work like the healing ability of the X-Men's Wolverine. It takes longer. Oh, and forget what you read about silver, crucifixes and holy water. They don't do jack to us. Beside, we're mostly atheists. After all, I'm pretty sure we invented most of the world's major religions, to dominate humanity and exploit them. And it has given us nearly unlimited power for thousands of years along with wealth the likes of which most can't imagine.

There, you got it at last? Cool. Anyway, back to my tale. I was about to tell you folks why my clan hates my guts. I think it's mostly my lifestyle. Most vampires only pretend to be friends with humans. Other than work with them, we don't really associate with them. Not when given a choice anyway. We like to go places where we can be ourselves. There are all-vampire night clubs, all-vampire gyms, all-vampire private schools and all-vampire sports leagues. You should see football and basketball along with wrestling when the athletes playing are endowed with super strength and super speed. You might see something unforgettable.

The mistake I made was befriending certain humans at school. I was a good student in my classes, and a better than average player on the football team. However, I downplayed my athletic prowess because I didn't want a jealous or curious human looking too deeply into my affairs. I did have some good friends at school. I dated a human female named Maureen Wentworth. She was a tall, good-looking young black woman from Atlanta, Georgia. She transferred to Boston College from Georgia Tech during my freshman year. I liked her a lot. She was funny, smart, good company and definitely easy on the eyes. She also had a very progressive attitude about sexual relations. This black beauty was forthrightly bisexual and not ashamed of it. When I told her that I was bi-curious, she didn't care. She dated a woman before meeting me, which I thought was cool. And last but not least, sex with her was awesome. We would have sex in my dorm, in the cafeteria bathroom and in the locker room.

I remember the two of us doing it in an empty room near the student lounge. How about that? We snuck inside, and got busy on a conference table. Maureen unzipped my pants and I took my shirt off. In her hands she held my cock. Eight inches long and quite thick. Like all male vampires, I was uncircumcised. Our species doesn't believe in modifications based on religious practices. She stroked my cock and I kissed her passionately. She took her pants off and kicked off her panties. Grasping her large, firm breasts in my hands, I fondled them. She wrapped her arms around me, and urged me to fuck her. I didn't need to be told twice.

With a swift thrust, I went into her. Maureen's pussy felt warm and tight around my member. This woman was so damn hot, it's not even funny. I began fucking her with long, easy strokes. She urged me to fuck her harder. I took my sweet time while doing her. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm loving this as much as the next man. However, as a vampire with superhuman strength, I had to manage my strength. I didn't want to accidentally break my girlfriend in two during lovemaking. Might be hard to explain to her folks.

Maureen was going buck-wild, like I knew she would. We changed positions. I lay on the table with my cock sticking upward. She climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto me until she was impaled on my cock. Then she placed my hands on her hips and began riding me for all I was worth. Oh, man. What a ride. I thrust into her with all the energy I could muster. She couldn't get enough. Now, that's my kind of woman. We fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow. Then, we left but not before smearing our first initials on the desk, using various body fluids as ink. It was her idea. Was my gal cool or what? We returned to my dorm, laughing all the way. Ours was a passionate relationship. And for a time, I was happy.

I had it all, folks. I was attending a kick-ass school while playing college football. I had a gorgeous and supportive girlfriend who loved sex as much as I did. I was on top of the world. Then some human guy named Henry Patterson got jealous. He's a big and tall Irish guy who used to be the football team superstar until I came along. He envied me my natural abilities. He sensed there was something different about me. And he was also jealous of my relationship with Maureen. So, one night, him and his buddies jumped me. I had no choice but to defend myself. A healthy adult vampire can take out three large human males with ease. And I did just that. Henry Patterson was arrested for assault and battery. He got thrown off the football team and expelled from school. This only embittered him toward me. He became obsessed with exposing the secret of my abilities.

Folks, I think I just cast the role of the villain in this play. Henry enrolled at Emerson College. He continued to hang around the BC campus. He had guys and gals following me everywhere I went. The guy had a lot of friends and sympathizers. Before I came along, he was practically a shoo-in for the quarterback position. But he couldn't lift ten times his body weight or outrun a racehorse. So I took that number one spot, as they say. I really didn't like having Henry's goons following me around. Eventually, I got tired of it.

I found out where he was living and went to give him a sound beating. Unfortunately, he wasn't alone. He and his buddies were lying in wait when I snuck into his North End apartment. I found myself alone against five guys and three chicks. Even when you're a vampire, those are bad odds. They were armed with everything from guns to knives and tasers. I guess they were ready for me. I was captured, and tortured, though I am deeply embarrassed to say it. Fortunately, a fellow vampire named Jeffrey Byrne happened to live in the apartment next door. He rescued me. And together, we killed the humans. All eight of them. That night, I crossed the line. I did something which I had been forbidden to do ever since I was born. I killed human beings, and drank their blood. I don't know why I did it.

I've always heard about the perils of drinking human blood. Most members of the vampire community agreed that it was addictive. That night, I killed the men and women who sought to destroy me and drank their blood. Then, Jeffrey and I set the apartment on fire after taking the bodies to an incinerator. Nobody saw us and to this day, no one knows. Henry's disappearance and the apartment fire were blamed as yet another act of senseless violence in the city. Nobody suspected me. And I secured Jeffrey Byrne as my best friend. He was a volunteer fireman as well as a student at Berklee College of Music. A really nice guy who stepped in and saved my life. He really looked ordinary. A six-foot-tall, skinny, red-haired and green-eyed vampire from Dublin, Ireland. He was an ordinary undead guy and not a Great House member like me. Still we became the best of friends.

Jeffrey and I began to hang out. He was a pretty cool guy. I introduced him to my girlfriend Maureen and various friends of mine, both human and vampire. Jeffrey was charming with the humans and aloof with the vampires. Most vampires are the exact opposite. I didn't know that my new best friend had an inexplicably dark past. Even for a rogue vampire who didn't belong to any clan or associate with any of the Great Houses. I just thought he was a cool guy. And he was. He rode a bright red Kawasazi motorcycle, dressed in black leather and played guitar for a punk rock band called the Midnight Lads.

The Midnight Lads were a quartet of vampire singers, three guys and one gal. They hailed from Ireland and had released two singles in the U.S. Jeffrey introduced me to his band mates. I met the twins, Jackson and Leonard O'Shea. Two six-foot-tall, lanky guys with long blond ponytails and green eyes. The only gal in the band was a gorgeous Asian gal named Michelle Lee. She was they were pretty successful. This five-foot-eight, delightfully curvy beauty was something else. A gorgeous woman with a husky, sexy voice, fine body and a sexy ass too. I was definitely pleased to meet her. She was Jeffrey's ex-girlfriend. They were just friends now. The Midnight Lads were fairly successful. They had released a hit single, "Undying Another Day" and their music video played on MTV and VH1 all day. When they weren't touring the country, they attended Boston-area colleges.

Jeffrey Byrne was a really cool guy. I had never met a man or vampire like him. He was a chain-smoking, hard-drinking guy who flaunted his physical prowess and rugged good looks. A dashing bad boy whom I once caught receiving a blowjob from some chick in a bathroom bar. He just winked at me and took a puff on his cigarette as I walked by. I blushed deeply and walked away. He just laughed. What a man!

Hanging out with Jeffrey was the most liberating experience I've ever had. He was independently wealthy. He was a college student and a punk rock star. Somehow, he got his education and maintained his street credibility at the same time. Go figure. He taught me a lot about myself. Most vampires hid their true selves so much that they no longer knew what they were. Jeffrey showed me what it truly meant to be a vampire. For starters, he showed me how to hunt. We went hunting humans. Breaking one of the most sacred of all rules in the vampire community. We were hanging out in Framingham, Massachusetts. Fortunately for us, a lot of interesting things were happening that night.

Framingham is home to the state's only correctional facility for women. In other words, the city houses a women's prison. The night we came by, three women had slit the guards throats and managed a very daring escape. They were long gone before anyone sounded the alarm. How about that? We encountered these ladies in the east, one of the poorer sections of town. Jeffrey and I were just strolling through town. Looking for prey. So many men and women walking around in this small town, so little time. Naturally, there were vampires about so we had to be careful not to be seen by them. We stumbled across the escaped female inmates. They were quite surprised to see us. Jeffrey went after the first two, a tall black woman and a short, stocky Asian gal. I went after the third, a tall and tough-looking blonde woman with a buzz cut. She wasn't fazed when I came after her and met me with a knife on each hand. She was a fighter. Good, that should make it all more interesting. She was a fierce fighter. I could tell by the battle scars which filled her fiercely beautiful face. She looked like a mythical Amazon. I had a lot of fun with her before taking her out. Her blood tasted so good, I got a frigging hard-on!

Jeffrey and I dragged the bodies to a nearby warehouse, then set the place on fire. Man, I can't tell you how great it felt. Jeffrey stood beside me, and I noticed how sexy he looked while wiping some human blood from his face. I was so turned on. I leaned closer and kissed him. He kissed me passionately, and next thing I know, we were wrestling on the cold warehouse floor while the place burned. I ran my hands all over Jeffrey's hard, sexy body. He looked so damn hot. I had to have him. He got on top of me and once more we were rolling around, kissing and play fighting.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers