A Very English Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Share and share alike.
12.6k words
4.71
34.4k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

Our new home was slowly becoming settled; the garden was tidier; the bedrooms were in order and the pile of boxes of possessions was gradually disappearing. And even just twenty-four hours after arriving at our new home we'd more or less all had sex with each other, discovering new experiences as we went along while anticipating even more.

Tonight we'd have deliciously comfy beds on which to cavort and with both mother and sister almost demanding our combined attention we were certainly going to be busy.

It was how I imagined a honeymoon to be -- almost non-stop sex at least until we were replete, followed by a more steady menu. This week was therefore expected to be a veritable orgy of lust and love as we grew together.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Dinner as almost always was tasty and comfortably filling and by the time we'd finished each of our plates were as good as empty, each belly replete. After a suitable pause to let our food go down we cleared the table, helped with the washing up and assisted with pouring refreshments, then we all adjourned to the lounge where we spread ourselves around. Mum and Sarah took over the settee while us two boys occupied comfy armchairs; our seating allowing us views down the garden to the slowly setting sun.

It was pleasantly cooler now than it had been during the earlier day but it was still quite warm enough for us youngsters to be in shorts and t-shirts with Sarah's top somehow knotted below her breasts. Mum on the other hand had been wearing a skirt for most of the day but now she discarded it and sat with one leg extended behind Sarah on the settee. Her pose stretched her knickers across her fluffy pussy in a manner that was decorative, alluring and provocative, so much so that Andy and I found ourselves adjusting our chairs to enable us to see her exposure more easily while Mum merely looked smug.

"Got to keep you two interested!" she said as she stroked her thighs, "Can't have you ogling Sarah all evening and not me."

There was a fair bit of generally light-hearted banter thrown around now, all of us joining in as we talked about everything from Mum's writing, which she'd had to pause, to discussions about the car and the shops and everything else but gradually the chatter began to centre on sex again and it was Mum who started it.

"I'm so pleased that you two boys are so open with each other," she said, glancing from Andy to me and back, "As for anal sex, I didn't even know you knew anything about it. How did you find out then?"

Andy somewhat reticent at first but gradually more enthusiastically, regaled us with his first experience.

"Yeah well, like I told Chris, it was this guy at work -- he started it," he explained, "I got on ok with him anyway and then we both happened to go to the toilets at the same time one day and it was quiet and we were joking around and he became, ummm, erect and he sort of pushed it out at me so I helped him play with it."

We all sniggered crudely at his description but Andy held his hands up to stop us.

"Shut up or I won't tell you," he said so we did and he continued.

"Like I said, he was showing off and when I saw him like that I got hard too," he said, "So we had to compare our tools, didn't we, and then we just had to feel each other's dicks and that was exciting...so a couple of days later we got round to wanking each other."

He paused as he reminisced, then continued once more.

"Anyway, then we met again, then we did some more exploring and it just grew from there. Yeah, but he was a bit odd, always wore bright colours -- I remember he always liked his shirt with flowers on it for example," he said, "But he was a nice enough guy and we just hit it off."

"Yeah, likely story," added Sarah, sticking her tongue out at him, "I always knew you were a bit that way!"

Andy stuck his tongue out at her too but I noticed that he blushed as her words struck home.

"Well, you can talk! What about you?" I asked of my sister, my enquiring mind wandering everywhere, "Where did you learn to go down on another woman?"

Sarah smiled enigmatically and tapped her nose.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out!" she said with a wink at her mother, "I'll just say that it was a rather similar story; it was a friend at college who taught me -- that's enough."

She paused and finished her glass of wine, then added, "I liked it though...and was I ok Mum, by the way?"

"More than ok," said Mum, emptying her own glass, "You really got me going -- what with that and your brothers doing it right there beside us! Goodness me, I'm getting all hot all of a sudden just thinking about it!"

Her hand drifted to the front of her t-shirt which she grasped and flapped around, causing me to grin at Andy, who grinned back.

"Take it off then Mum, if you're hot," he said, "I'll help you!"

"I bet you will!" she replied "And then you'll want to play with my tits, won't you?"

"Yeahhh!" enthused Andy, "And tease your lovely nipples and make them stand up -- and then you'll get all wet and then you'll want me to..."

"Stop it, you dirty beast!" said Mum with a twinkle in her eye, "Is that all you think about?"

"Yeahhhh!" I added eagerly, "Of course it is -- why, don't you think about it too?"

From the way Mum was squirming slightly it was obvious that the sexual heat had already reached her pussy and I nodded and grinned to Andy to see if he'd noticed.

He nodded and winked at me then rose from his chair, his eager cock already pushing ahead of him in his shorts.

I waited and watched, adjusting my own straining penis as Andy moved round behind his mother, his hands reaching down over her shoulders. She leaned back on the settee, relaxing as his hands began exploring. To me it appeared as if Mum's boobs were magnetically attracted to his hands as they seemed to lift upwards until hands and tits made contact, then Mum slumped back down, Andy's hands now cupping and covering her breasts.

"Ohhh yesss," she breathed, "Seems ages since you did that."

"It was only last night, not ages ago Mum," Andy replied, his fingers sliding seductively over her breasts, "You've been busy since then but anyway, how does this thing come off?"

With a shrug and a flurry of hands Mum removed her top, then with a quick squirm her bra was off too and then her hands were reaching for Andy's, pulling them back over her freed breasts.

"That's better," she cooed, "Just play with them, twist my nips, squeeze them, massage them but be gentle, I don't mind getting all worked up but do it nice and slowly."

"I thought you were already worked up," I commented as I adjusted my penis and inhaled the warm and delicious scent of warming pussy that seemed to be filling the air, "You certainly look all hot and horny."

"Well even if I'm not I'm certainly going to be really horny before long -- his hands are so sexy," Mum replied as she squirmed around under Andy's wicked grasp, "Hope he doesn't stop too soon!"

"Yeah, keep going Andy," I added as I massaged my rising erection, "That looks good, really good."

Mum shut her eyes as Andy continued to lean over the back of the settee and I watched as her face changed as her level of pleasure rose, until my concentration on my mother and brother was suddenly interrupted.

Sarah's hands were now in my lap; she'd moved to kneel on the floor and she was already busy releasing the clasp on my shorts, her hands pressing against my erection as she did so. It didn't take her long to uncover my straining penis and only a few more moments before she was caressing and massaging it deliciously.

"Sod this," she suddenly said as she stopped, "I'm getting all hot too -- hang on."

With that she stood up, undid her own shorts and began stripping off, until her few clothes were scattered around her. She settled back between my legs again and helped me to remove my own clothes, then knelt upright and leaned towards me until her pointy bulging breasts pressed like fingertips against my chest.

Her warm and wet lips found mine and we kissed ardently, our tongues quickly exploring, our juices mixing, our breaths shared between us. My body responded by pressing my hips upwards, driving my erection through her tight fist against her belly and pressing my chest against her luscious breasts. I thought for a minute she was going to let me slide my cock between her tits but her urgency was elsewhere. Quickly now our arms reached around each other and slowly but surely I slumped in the chair then slid gently to the floor with Sarah suddenly on top of me.

"Oooh Chris, I want you to make love to me," she breathed, her pelvis grinding down against my stiff penis, "I need screwing right now!"

For reasons better known to myself I looked up at Mum as if to ask her permission only to find her with her eyes shut and her legs apart while Andy's hands did wicked things to one breast and to her pussy -- there was little sense in asking her, with her in such a compromising position!

"Ok, sure," I answered as I slid my hand between us, "Are you nice and wet?"

"Wet -- I should say so," hissed Sarah, "I'm bloody soaked -- get it in there and stop talking!"

Before I adjusted my cock I snaked my hand between us and delved upwards, my fingers immediately rewarded by finding Sarah's sweet pussy to be as hot and wet as her lips. She ground her pussy down at my fingers urgently and I quickly removed my hand, pointed my cock upwards and let her sink down onto it.

"Ohhhh yessss," she sighed happily, "Oh, that's better -- oh Chris, you just don't know how much I need my pussy filled -- I'm so horny these days!"

"Just like me," said Mum from somewhere near us, "Now we're down here I just feel so liberated."

"What, down here on the floor?" asked Sarah, "Weren't you liberated enough up in the bedroom then?"

"No, silly," answered Mum with a chuckle, "I mean down here in our new home. I feel so sexy here -- it's like I'm starting my sex life all over again."

"My sex life's just getting going!" said Andy as he and Mum found a space on the floor, "I think I've already had more sex in this last few days than I'd had in the last few years!"

"And me too," I managed to answer as Sarah's hot and urgent cunt worked on and around my penis, "I'd always thought you were hot Mum, not that I dared tell you before but now I can and to have you to ourselves is like a dream come true."

A moment later and I grunted loudly as air was forced out of me and as my attention was quickly pulled back to Sarah.

"What on earth did you do that for?" I asked, Sarah's body having just slammed down onto my erection, "That hurt."

"Concentrate on me!" she said firmly, her pussy now working much more pleasurably on my cock, "Aren't I hot too?"

Andy laughed and we both looked at him.

"I think Chris just lusted after Mum -- you know, the impossible dream that came true," he said, his face smiling from ear to ear, "Whereas he always knew that he'd get you a chance to screw you one day!"

"MuuUUuuM, tell him!" Sarah's voice wailed, "Tell him I'm not like that!"

We all burst out laughing while Sarah blushed deeply and said nothing more but I could feel her insincerity by the way that her sweet pussy continued to accommodate and enjoy my cock.

The truth was out there; the way that she'd joined in so eagerly spoke freely of her sexy incestuous desires and even she knew when she was beaten.

"Oh, I suppose I am," she eventually admitted, "Anyway, if a brother can want to get into his sister's knickers, why can't the sister be allowed to want the brother's cock?"

"Hear, hear!" said Mum, her words somewhat indistinct and muffled.

I looked aside at Andy and Mum and saw that his cock was now buried in her mouth, sawing steadily in and out between her lips while Mum's hand worked away between her lower lips.

Time for talking was past -- now was the time for some energetic sexual activity once again and with Sarah lifting herself and dropping her wicked pussy on my cock time and again my mind was forced, pleasurably of course, into concentrating.

I held her hips as she bounced above me, truthfully to help pull her down onto me because the feeling of having my cock embedded so far into my lovely sister was incredible. I just wanted to be able to keep on sliding in, imagining that my cock could reach all the way up inside her. Every time she squashed down onto me my cock seemed to be compressed tightly inside her and the thrill was so fulfilling that it was completely absorbing.

It wasn't that her vagina was much better than Mum's; in truth it was just as good if different; equally as wet and perhaps a bit tighter...and a really lively hole too but it was somehow the illicit thrill of screwing my own sister that was different.

Andy had been right in a way because I felt so much at home inside her; so much as if I belonged there and Sarah's pussy seemed to be equally content. Most certainly it was lively and Sarah herself was now becoming vocal as her pleasure grew.

"Ohhhh Chris, it's good, so good," she panted, her movements unabated, "What I needed -- it's just what I needed!"

The pleasure was rising in me too and each time she squashed down onto me another wave of lust stirred my juices while her own juices squirted out too until my groin was awash with deliciously sexy wetness. We'd both begun panting too as our rising feelings lifted out temperatures and as we raised the crescendo, our bodies began slapping together loudly and even furiously now and Sarah was obviously about to climax.

Her face had contorted with looks of pain and pleasure while she groaned and moaned constantly too and a sheen of sweat was breaking out over her breasts and forehead. She shook her head violently to remove some of her sweat but never broke her actions, rising and falling steadily, faster and faster. I reached up and held her breasts as they shook and swayed so delightfully, the warm stiff molehills of flesh at the tips rubbing erotically in my palms.

But I concentrated on staying stiff and responsive, so much so that Sharon reached her climax even before I was expecting it. Sure, she'd been working hard but I'd thought that she was enjoying a really long ride rather than something of a quickie, but I wasn't complaining.

"Oh Chris, Chris," she suddenly screamed, "I'm there -- I'm cumming!"

Suddenly her body was out of control, thrashing around on my pole like a hooked fish and it was with some difficulty that I managed to hold onto her tits as she climaxed wildly. Her delectable yet muscular legs had my sides in an iron grip as she came off, her muscles locked solidly. Inside her however, everything was in fluid action as her tight yet slippery pussy convulsed and pulsated around my cock.

Every so often another wave of pressure would grip me; then another pulse of what I could only describe as sucking motions would pull and push at my cock, but somehow I managed to retain my erection even as she began to calm down.

The wildness of the ride was over and now Sarah looked down at me, relaxing more now even though her pussy continued to play with my cock.

"Oh Chris, that was the best yet!" she breathed, "Oh God, I didn't know I could cum that hard -- it was amazing."

"I just provided the cock," I said, "You did all the work."

"It was lovely," said Sarah, her dreamy eyes slowly opening and closing, "You didn't cum though?"

"No I didn't, I was too busy hanging on to you," I said with a smile, "We can keep going if you like -- I'm not ready to cum yet."

She shook her head then collapsed down onto my chest, her warm tits squashing delectably against my body.

"No, let's stop for a bit," she said into my ear, "That was so good I want to remember it. I like those quickies sometimes; it's nice to get there quickly and suddenly like that."

"You sure?" I asked as I flexed my cock inside her but Sarah shook her head.

"No, Chris, but you were super," she said as she kissed me, "Thank you my sweet brother."

Our lips clung together for a little while but the heat was growing between us and Sarah sat up again.

"Let me have a break," she said as she pushed herself up and off my erection, "I'm too hot and anyway I really need a wee right now."

Her parted lips were right above me as I looked up now, and I felt my cock jump eagerly. They were reddened and slippery wet and looked entirely ripe for kissing and then for screwing but then she was gone and I was left there to watch Andy and Mum together as they continued to make out.

Mum was astride Andy now just as Sarah had been astride me, her curvy body rising and falling on his erection steadily, her arse rotating as she extracted every bit of pleasure from his cock and now she noticed me as I lay there with one hand around my penis. She waved me to come closer so I knelt up beside them, allowing Mum's hand to find and hold my sticky cock.

"Aren't you still lovely and stiff!" she exclaimed, "What a waste!"

"No worries, Sarah will probably be back in a bit," I said, "Anyway, haven't you got enough with Andy's cock right up inside you?"

"He's only filling one hole," said Mum to my surprise, "You could always use one of the other ones!"

"You'll have to turn your head more then," I replied as I shuffled closer but Mum now batted my cock away and pointed behind her.

"No, not my mouth, you've been there," she said, "My other hole!"

For a few moments I was gobsmacked and unable to make any reply but Andy now added.

"Yeah come on Chris," he said, "You've had your cock inside me, so what's wrong with trying Mum's arse too?"

From the way my cock jerked and grew harder I knew that my body approved of the idea even if I was a bit dubious but it wasn't as if anal sex was beyond my knowledge now. Andy had given me some good grounding in the matter so perhaps Mum's arse would be equally as enjoyable and yet I dithered around beside them for a little while as they held still until Mum looked round at me.

"Well, come on, I'm waiting," she said as she wriggled her rump on Andy's cock.

"Oh, I thought you'd get off him first," I said but Mum slapped her thigh to encourage me.

"Don't be silly," she said, as she leaned forward, "There's room for you too."

I still paused, then jumped up and nipped out to the hallway, soon returning with the KY gel that Andy and I had used.

"Glad we didn't put it away in the bathroom," I said as I squeezed a small blob onto my fingers, "Hope it isn't too cold."

I pressed my gel-laden fingers against Mum's arsehole and with just a little pressure one finger slipped inside her cute little puckered hole.

"Ooops sorry," I said, "Went in too easily."

"Well, I was waiting and ready for you," said Mum, her arse squeezing my finger now, "Come on, don't muck around, get it in me."

"It'll hurt," I warned her but Mum waved her hand to calm me.

"Your dad and I used to do it, a long time ago," she said, "So I know what it's all about -- come on Andy, let Chris in between your legs."

Andy's legs duly parted and I stepped between them then knelt down and used the remnants of the gel on my cock which still stood firmly erect. There before me was Mum's stretched rump, her cheeks split apart, her little anal opening crinkled and brown and once again I wondered how I'd get my cock inside that little hole, but moments were passing and I realised that I'd better get on with it.

"Ok, I'm coming in," I said as I shuffled closer, "Hold still."

Having already explored Andy's hole, this time the culture shock wasn't so great although I was still perhaps excessively gentle. Very slowly I let the tip of my cock press Mum's arsehole inwards, watching as her brown flesh parted and gradually let my knob disappear.

"Yesss, take it slowly," said Mum, "It's coming back to me but I've got to get used to it again."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers