A Very Handy Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise and Walt were kissing and he was squeezing her boobs while he fucked me back and forth and she rode my face and tongue.

This was something I'd never done before. Eating a woman while being fucked by a man. I really have never been all that adventuresome in sex but, oh, this was exciting. I mean, really exciting. Maybe I'm a lot different that what I had always thought? Maybe I'm a real swinger? Maybe I'm bisexual?

I've always loved the look of a girl's or woman's body, all those sinuous, sexy curves. And, yes, there have been times when I was turned-on by a naked girl or woman. Including Denise, today. And now, I'm up under her pussy lapping up her juices, licking her fleshy labia and tonguing up into the opening of her vagina. Me.

But I wasn't lesbian. Oh, no, the feeling Walt's cock was giving me was out of this world. Now, to be sure, there was a whole lot of the sense of the taboo and the naughty in what I was doing right at the moment. It's not something I would want my mother watching. Or my pastor.

But, it was terrific. I loved it. I wondered what Stan would think of me eating out a woman? He didn't seem to mind my fucking another man, even encouraged it. Wonder how he'd feel about this? I knew I was eating it up. Mmm, I sure was.

As much as I was loving getting fucked again by Walt, I was really into getting Denise off, trying everything I could think of and, yes, finally, she groaned long and low as she pushed down on my face, smearing her pussy all over me as I felt the tremors go through her.

In a minute, she lifted up off me, turned around and kissed me long and deep as her hands rubbed my breasts as Walt fucked me in and out. The sensations were wonderful throughout the whole time, just immersed in feeling totally and completely stimulated.

Walt started rubbing circles around my clit and that was it, I just convulsed into one of the hardest, most erotic orgasms I'd ever had; it just seemed to go on and on. Just as I was coming down from my high, Walt let out a grunt and I felt his warm cum flood into my deepest recesses.

We all three cuddled and snuggled playing around with whatever and whosever sexual organ was close at hand. Walt told us he had to go, he was doing an estimate across town and hated to tear himself away, so we both sucked him for a minute or two so he'd remember us as he went about his business.

Then, it was Denise and me.

Chapter 3

"I hope you like sex with women, Lisa. I didn't know for sure but this has been wonderful. I love your body, mmm," and she gave me a kiss and rubbed her fingers across my labia.

"Well, I did some with another girl in college but really nothing since. I just didn't think I was in to that. Well, until today. This has been wonderful and you really got me off, not that Walt didn't do a nice job of that, as well."

"Yeah, girl, we had a hell of a day. Walt's got a great cock and knows how to use it. And, really, his carpentry work is good, too," she snickered.

"I'd love to have some more of your pussy, if you want me to," she asked.

Well, I was now thinking that I must really be bisexual because I really did want Denise to suck and lick and tongue my pussy.

"You know I've got Walt's cum in me?" I asked.

She got right up and turned over me and began eating me right out. I wanted her pussy as well, so I pulled her leg up over me and she quickly got the idea. We are soon lost in each others wonderful pussies.

"Oh, sorry," I heard, immediately knowing it was Stan home from work.Where had the time gone.

Denise pulled up off me and swung her leg back off me as I said, "Oh, you're home early."

"Not really, but I see you've been busy. I'll be happy to leave you two alone to enjoy one another. Glad to."

He didn't look upset at all, in fact, even pleased.

Then Denise, who had never met Stan before, said, "Look, why don't you join us, I'll call home to say I'll be late, then we three can have a good time?"

Stan's answer was his taking his clothes off while Denise went in the hall and called home. She was soon back in the room and took Stan in her arms and kissed him as she groped his cock. Nothing shy about this fellow worker.

"Did you save what I wanted?" hubby asked.

"I've got a pussy full of Walt's cum, Denise saw him put it there, so if you want his creampie I've got you a generous serving."

"Why don't I fuck your husband while you sit on his face and he gets his dessert and a good fucking?" Denise offered.

"It's fine with me, I've sure had my fun," I said enthusiastically.

Stan was immediately down on the bed as Denise stood up over him and lowered herself over my hubby's hard, excited cock. I got up straddling his head and lowered my wet, cummy pussy down for him, and me, to enjoy.

I could see Denise fucking Stan in the dresser mirror, she was really pumping him for his cum, her tits bouncing so hard he could hardly hold them. I was squirming around on his face drenching him with all my copious juices along with plenty of Walt's cum from all my earlier fucking.

It didn't take me long, I was so wound-up and excited from my two days of naughty sex, I erupted in a massive orgasm that just set my whole body afire. As soon as I recovered some, I got up and got behind Denise as she was fucking Stan and reached around her to rub her boobs.

Not long after that, Stan, having come home to a lesbian tryst his wife was having, knowing I had been fucking our handyman all day, well, poor Stan's cock just couldn't last very long, could it? So, he cummed Denise full and right when he was shooting her full, she got off herself. What a day.

We all lay there, happy and well-fucked, when Denise rolled over and kissed me, tonguing my mouth as she rubbed her pussy on my leg, then said, "I hope you and I can get together again. I know it kind of surprised you but you seemed to like everything I did."

"Well, it did catch me off-guard at first, but you have a beautiful body and you're so sexy, yes, I'd like to see you again. I'm sure Stan won't mind."

"Oh, I'd love Stan to be part of it, too. I loved fucking him. In fact, before I go, I'd like to give him a goodbye suck on that nice cock of his."

So, Denise squatted over my happy husband and I decided that, well, now that I'm bisexual, maybe I should start acting like I'm bi- and I positioned my head right under her and began licking and tonguing her pussy, all nice and recently-filled with my hubby's lovely cum. I loved her taste mingled with his, maybe I am on my way into a whole new phase of my sex life, full of men and women.

As she sucked Stan, I had her wiggling her butt in pleasure from my licking and tonguing of her pussy which was running with juices and Stan and Walt's cum. I got her off first, then she got my hubby off right after. She kissed Stan with her cummy lips, then turned to me and we embraced and frenched each other's mouths full of the juices from all four of us. What a day. I was hooked for sure.

"Whew, I've got to get home, but, what a day. Oh, Lisa, I think you and I are going to be great friends. Just think, we work together and now we play together. I love your pussy, girl. And, Stan, I want to play with you two again. You have a great cock. So, we do this again, real soon?" Denise asked.

We both agreed and Denise got dressed, I gave her a panty liner to help soak up some of her pussy juice and off she went.

Then, Stan held me in his arms and kissed me for a long time, his cock making itself known between us as it began to harden.

"I never knew you liked women, hon. That was kind of a shock. But you two sure looked hot."

"Well, I guess I do, it surprised me as much as it did you. I guess you don't mind, huh?"

"Not me. I enjoyed fucking her as well. And she gives a great blowjob."

As we were getting ready for bed, Stan, dressed in his usual sleepwear, nothing, walked into the bedroom from our bathroom, his cock well ahead of him.

"Oh, look who's all nice and hard," I commented.

"Better to fuck you with, my dear. Ready for even more cum in that pretty pussy of your's?"

I widened my legs, after all I was also wearing my favorite sleep clothes, nothing. He got up and drove into me and fucked me hard until I had a super orgasm and he creamed me full, once again. Whew, what a day. Three lovers, oh, my, how my life was changing.

I was ready for Walt the next morning. I was slipping on a robe as I got up and Stan told me to just stay naked and let Walt in and have some nice morning fun, right off, first thing. I thanked him for his lovely idea and had him pull his cock out and in a few minutes he gave me a mouthful of his cum, my first of the day. Then, off to work.

Right on time, the bell rang, I looked out the peephole to be sure, then swung the door open and stood there with my arms outstretched. He sat down his toolbox, kicked the door shut and swept me up and carried me back to our bedroom and lay me on the bed.

I watched as he undressed, eager for the first look ah his lovely cock and, yes, there it was, soon to be inside me.

"Mmm, just what I'd hoped, Lisa. I didn't touch my cock since I left here, I just wanted it all for you."

That was so sweet, I wrapped my legs up around his back and fucked him until he cummed his overnight load deep inside me.

"Mmm. what a nice way to start a job. You gonna be my naked helper, today?" he asked me.

"Only if you're naked, too," and we got up to see what was next on the repair list.

We did work on projects until lunch time, had a quick sandwich and a long, leisurely fuck until after two. He gave me two wonderful orgasms, then we did some more work and I sucked him while he hung some shelves. He was pretty well-hung himself, of course, but I didn't suck him to completion, that was for the end of the day when I used my pussy to do that.

Stan got another creampie when he got home, I guess he really likes that and then he fucked me good and hard. I really like that. As you know.

I've had Walt over since and Denise has become rather a fixture around our place. She loves sex with Stan and me, seems her own husband doesn't take much interest, but we sure do. She loves eating me as Stan does her pussy, then hubby and I usually reverse and I eat Walt's cum out of Denise while she sucks up some more out of him with her pussy.

Oh, we do have fun now that I've loosened up a bit. Would you like to come around on Saturday, just Stan and I, well, Denise may stop by, we'll be home, no need to call, just stop by. Oh, and bring that hard cock I see in those pants of yours. Promise?

12