A Very Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith thought about it and made another decision. She was going to go all-out this weekend and before they finished having sex, she was going to allow Mack to fuck her in the ass. She wasn't sure if she would enjoy it or not, but she wanted to experience new and crazy things. With Mack in her bed, she wasn't afraid to push her boundaries. He wasn't the type of man to judge her for being open to experimentation.

His cock continued to move in and out of her and Meredith just lost herself in the ecstasy of a good fuck.

"I can't believe your sister came out at our engagement party," Mack laughed as he and his new fiancé walked home on a balmy summer evening. Every day, he counted his lucky stars that Meredith had agreed to marry him so soon after her divorce from Ryan. The two of them were happier with every passing day.

"Confidentially, she confided in me that she's bi, she's just been dating more girls lately," Merry smiled. "She was just tired of mom asking her when she was going to get married." She and Mack planned a short engagement, they were getting married at the end of August, long before her baby bump would be showing. She was thrilled that she was going to be a wife and a mom. Her divorce from Ryan had been both quick and amicable, there was no point in dragging it out or being bitter. They had simply moved in different directions. As expected, he was now living with Ivy, although he had given no indication that he would be marrying her. Oh well, that washer problem.

"So, you really want to go to Las Vegas for our honeymoon?" Mack asked Merry. She nodded and smiled.

"I've always wanted to go there, there is a lot to do there," she said to him. With an impish grin, she added "Who knows, maybe we can pay a visit to the Bunny Ranch and I can scratch one more thing off my `to do' list."

12