A Very Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled my hand out of her delightful pussy I pulled her hips back and over so she was straddling my torso and mimicking her dialogue from earlier said, "If you think that is distracting you're gonna love this." I simultaneously lifted my head up and pulled gently back on her lovely hips to bury my face in her sopping wet pussy. I went straight for the candy center too, fucking her with my tongue as I wallowed between her engorged pussy lips. "Mmmm. You're right we do taste good together" I said as I came up for a quick breath of air. She swallowed my entire cock and began furiously bobbing up and down, twisting her head left and right as she went up and down wrapping her tongue wildly around my bulging hard on. Her hair flapped crazily around my heavy balls driving me wild. I had her clit gently between my lips simultaneously sucking on it and flicking it delicately with my tongue. She oohed and ahhed and groaned with pleasure around my cock, the vibrations from this added to the incredible sensation of her talented mouth. Her hips swiveled about uncontrollably as I tried to keep my mouth on her clit. My hips began to jerk wildly as I also neared nirvana.

I let go of her pussy long enough to let her know of my impending explosion. She ignored my warning so I went back to sucking on her slippery swollen pussy. She buried my cock in her mouth as I began to blast jet after jet of thick creamy come into her; I could feel the muscles in the back of her mouth and throat as she enthusiastically swallowed every little bit of it. At the same time her sweet pussy began to twitch and flooded my mouth with her thick and creamy juices as she came all over my face. I sucked and swallowed for all I was worth and as her hips slowly calmed down I watched with fascination as her inflamed red pussy lips laconically twitched and began to shrink back to their not completely excited size. The Christmas carols stopped and we heard muted applause, looking towards the sidelight windows on either side of the door we saw a small group of neighborhood carolers beaming and cheering. We both began to laugh and lay there for a few minutes while our audience dissipated.

Loretta slowly crawled up off of me and sauntered off towards the bathroom. "You want some cocoa?" she haphazardly asked over her shoulder not really waiting for a reply. I popped the DVD out of the camera and into the DVD player, hit play and fast forwarded to just prior to our entry from stage left and paused it there. I then reloaded the camera and aimed it at the couch, quickly checked it's field of view and turned the TV on to It's a Charlie Brown Christmas, before I added wood to the fire while she made us some hot cocoa to enjoy. It was invigorating stepping out into the cold and dark to get the firewood naked and that is how my lovely wife found me when she returned with our cocoa. She looked marvelous in her sexy Santa's helper teddy and red pumps and had a noticeable luminous afterglow to her. She laughed when I opened the afghan up for her to join me under and saw I was still nude except for my talisman of mistletoe. "Don't you think that you've gotten your mileage out of that yet?" she asked a little too incredulously.

"You let me be the judge of when all of the mojo is gone from my trusty little Christmas amulet" I replied as I wrapped one arm around her shoulder and pulled her in tight while covering us up. The cocoa was warm, delicious and relaxing. We sat sipping our cocoa; half watching the annual Christmas program we had seen every year since we had been kids, holding each other and enjoying ourselves. "How many of our voyeuristic carolers do you think are invited over for our party tomorrow night?" I asked as Charlie Brown and the gang went to credits.

"I don't know" she said "but they seemed to enjoy the show, didn't they?" She was distracted by the conversation and didn't seem to notice as I hit play on the remote control.

"Well let's take a look and see if we enjoy it too" I said with a smirk.

"You didn't" she said pulling away from me a little.

"Oh yes I did!" I replied "If you don't want to watch it I'll get rid of it; otherwise let's take a look, we can always destroy the disc later." I tried to sound cool and rational but didn't know if it worked. Suddenly Harry Connick Jr. was singing and our Christmas tree filled the 52 inch television screen. Off screen her voice said, "Naughty, naughty! Aren't you worried that Santa might be watching? By the way I like all of the mistletoe you've hung up, and I think I'm just going to have to kiss you under each bit of it" Her eyes were riveted to the screen and we weren't even on it yet.

Seconds later we appeared in front of the tree wrapped in our respective robes, so far so good I thought. As we watched ourselves kiss on TV we snuggled closer together and held each other more tightly. I watched her watch our first adult video production; it was all very surreal. She watched intently as our earlier dalliance unfolded onscreen. I leaned over and lightly nibbled on her earlobe. "You look so hot in that outfit" I whispered lowly. The room was filled with the sounds of my moaning and talking dirty to her as she sucked my stiff cock on the screen. She was mesmerized with watching us have sex and I could tell from her quickened breathing and the flushing in her cheeks that she was getting turned on again. I decided to let her watch in relative peace, but pulled her legs out from under her where they were curled to stretch across my lap so I could run my hands up and down them while she enjoyed the show.

She did not say a word; she just kept watching the TV as I turned her around and began to lick her pussy from behind on the TV screen. I gently pushed her left leg up and out and she moved it with no apparent notice of me. I slipped my hand between her lithe legs and found her hot little pussy inflamed with desire. Her full puffy lips were wide open and heavy hot humid air greeted my approaching fingers. They slipped easily into her; perhaps even more easily than before, the hot juicy fluid flowing from her gaping little pussy felt like lava from a human volcano. My thumb came to rest on her engorged clit protruding from under its hood and her hips began to squirm and twist against my hand. My other arm encircled her and once again found her breast. I cupped, fondled and massaged her firm melon through the velvet teddy and then pulled it up so the nipple was once again accessible above the red velvet. It was as hard and stiff as I had ever seen it, a dark rose color sticking out about a half inch so I rolled, pinched twisted and tugged on it the way she likes. Soft little oohs, ahhs and low moans had begun to rise through her throat, but still not a word.

I tossed the afghan aside for unfettered access to her and began to kiss and nibble on her neck while my hands continued to caress her. The soft little moans of pleasure she emitted mixed with the impassioned cries of "Mmmm, unh, oh yes-s-s-s, again like that yes-s-s, fuck me, unh, harder-ooh that's it. Oh yes, that's it! Right there, like that! Ohhh! Oh Yes-s-s!" cumming from the television. I twisted around and hungrily locked my lips around her other nipple. I held it firmly between my lips and swirled my tongue around it as I sucked deeply. She began to repeat the erotically charged dialogue from the DVD, so I slowed my ministrations to a delicate teasing touch to keep her teetering on the brink of orgasm. Finally she uttered her first words since we had appeared on the screen "Hmm no, oh no don't stop now, make me cum. Be a good boy and make me cum all over your hand, then you can fuck me in my hot wet little pussy" she beseeched, her eyes never leaving the action on the TV.

I practically doubled my efforts to please her, plunging my fingers deeper into her juicy pussy. I rubbed vigorous circles around her inflated clit with my thumb while I pushed my fingers in and out of her wet pussy curling them up towards my thumb to completely massage her clit from the inside as well while stimulating her g-spot. I roughly tugged on her nipples with my teeth and hand: virtually pulling them in opposite directions. Moments later she began to passionately squirm and writhe; shuddering with delight as a powerful orgasm racked her body. Her pussy convulsed around my fingers buried within her wet velvety gash. She continued to buck feverishly against my hand as her soaking wet pussy clutched at my probing fingers; wracked with pleasure by another orgasm. "Oh my god, I'm coming again...don't stop...mmmm, anh, Oh fuck yes-s-s-s!!" she moaned as her hips ground firmly onto my hand.

On screen my beautiful wife was frantically riding up and down on my cock while I played with her fabulous tits. On the couch she nimbly slipped her hungry little pussy off of my hand and skillfully straddled me in one quick fluid move. "Quick, fuck me before it stops" she panted as she reached between her legs to stuff my cock into her trembling pussy. It wasn't until she had slid completely down onto my rigid rod that I realized she was still in the midst of a long drawn out orgasm. She put one hand on each of my knees and began to rock her pelvis fore and aft. The sight of my hard cock slipping in and out of her with the image of her riding me on the television in the background was almost too much to bear. Her creamy pussy was grasping and clutching at my cock as she slid her hips back and forth and she continued to lowly moan about how good it felt. "Mmmm, oh yes, anh yes-s-s, ooh. ...don't stop...mmmm, anh, don't ever stop. Mmmm, it feels so-o-o good, Oh my God I hope this never stops, oh yes-s-s."

In almost eighteen years I had never seen her like this. She continued to enjoy wave after wave of pleasure as she blissfully and continuously came all over my cock; fucking me silly in the process. I rested my hands lightly on her hips and lay back to enjoy what was happening. Her red swollen pussy lips clung to my cock as she rolled her hips up and forward exposing my thick glistening shaft and then they would slip inside her as she would slip back down onto my shaft, the feeling was incredible. Translucent pussy cream coated my cock and matted my pubic hair as the pungent smell of sex filled the room. She continued to wriggle her convulsing pussy around on my hard cock while watching us on television as she neared her earlier orgasm.

"Oh yes-s-s, fuck me now...Mmmm...fuck me-e-e...Oh yeah that's it, yes, fuck me with that marvelous cock!" she panted breathlessly. She then laid back against me and began bouncing up and down in earnest as she rubbed frantically at her swollen clit, she put her heels up on my thighs for better leverage and went absolutely wild. She twisted her head around and tried to kiss me but her furious bouncing up and down on my cock made that impossible. My hips flailed about recklessly pounding my hard cock up into her steaming pussy and I exploded deep inside her hot and wet pussy. As my cock throbbed inside of her filling her with my latest load of jism, she fell over at the waist and began twisting her pussy all over as she wailed, "That's it...cum inside me...oh fuck me...Oh my God yes-s-s! Oh fuck yes...fill me up...Oohh, unh...Mmmm." I was drained and lay there panting as my twitching cock shrank inside of her; she continued to unhurriedly circle my crotch with her pussy as the spasms inside of her slowly subsided. My limp cock slowly slipped out of her drenched pussy as she lay against my legs catching her breath.

After a protracted rest she pivoted around on my lap and kissed me deeply. "That was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, Thank you" she hoarsely whispered as she leaned her head against my chest and drifted off to sleep. Hot sticky sex juice leaked onto my lap as I covered us up with the afghan and joined her in slumber. We awoke with the sun; her red swollen pussy too tender to touch and my mistletoe necklace much worse for the wear.

The next evening several of our party guests lingered in front of our Christmas tree, smiling knowingly as they recorded their Christmas wishes, where we had made such passionate love just the night before-yes that is the real reason the camera had been out where it was. If they had witnessed anything, they didn't betray it with anything more than a subtle nod or smile. After all of the guests left my beautiful bride came to bed wearing nothing but her red stilettos and my mistletoe necklace, but that is a different story.

12