A Very Nari Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was apparently a passive-aggressive comment on how my sister gave up on the ballet after my dad had spent thousands of dollars on ballet lessons for her and drove her to ballet practice for years.

Nari just smiled at my dad, shook his hand and said, "Yeah, I tried to cut it as a used car salesman, but they wouldn't let me wear my unitard at work. It was kind of a deal-breaker."

My dad didn't get the joke at first. My mom and I laughed, and my dad had a look of confusion on his face for a few seconds until he finally got it. He belated laughed and eventually caught up with the rest of us.

"Nari was very impressed with the Christmas decorations," I told my dad, "He's never seen so much effort and artistry put into decorating a house for Christmas."

"Really," my dad said, perking up.

"The snow was a nice touch," Nari added, "It makes the nutcracker soldiers look much more festive."

"Well, I'm afraid I can't take credit for the snow," my dad said, "but let me tell you the story of how I planned out and executed that Christmas masterpiece outside."

Nari listened dutifully to the long, boring story about how Dad accumulated his nutcracker statues from three different sellers, repainted them to all color coordinate and determined where to best position them in the yard. Dad was very passionate about Christmas decorating he reveled in the way Nari allowed, nay encouraged Dad to illustrate every detail of his Christmas decorating schemes.

Nari was charming and had a talent for making friends. By the time the evening ended, my dad and Nari were pals.

___

Nari wanted to go out and spend more time staring at the snow at the snow. The way he marveled at snow-covered lawns, snow-covered roofs and gently falling snowflakes, you'd think that it was all magical. It was just snow! In March it would all melt and turn to slush, but Nari gaped at the snow of White Plains as if we were in a magical land inhabited by pixies, elves and unicorns.

Of course, before the night was over, Nari learned how to make a snowball and he participated in his first ever snowball fight. I had more experience when it came to the manly art of snowball fights, so Nari got utterly defeated, but Nari enjoyed himself immensely.

"I'm soaking wet," Nari said with a boyish grin, "Why am I so wet?"

"Snow melts when it's exposed to your skin," I explained, "You're too hot."

"You said I'm too hot," Nari replied playfully, "I'm so sexy I make the snow melt."

"Yes, Nari, you're too sexy for the snow," I conceded dryly, "If you were dating a snowman, the poor guy would have melted to death by now."

"Ooh, we should build a snowman," Nari exclaimed, "I've never done that before!"

"Tomorrow," I promised, "For right now, I need to get you home and get you out of those wet clothes. You could get hypothermia if you stay out here like this."

"You were just looking for an excuse to get me naked, weren't you?" Nari said with boyish playfulness and I didn't have a ready comeback. I really was worried about him freezing if we didn't get him indoors and out of those wet clothes, but on the other hand, Nari's naked body was an absolute delight to behold. He has long, lean muscles, exquisite abs, a slender waist and a butt that's firm, toned and gorgeous.

Nari's butt is a thing of such beauty that it has the power to cloud men's minds (and women's minds too) and leave people in a hypnotic trance. Once you see it, it's almost impossible to look away.

I hung up Nari's wet clothes in the bathroom to let them drip-dry and toweled him off. We were in my bedroom, I was fully dressed and Nari was stark naked. I had just set down the towel that I'd used on him and Nari leaned in close and kissed me deeply.

"You're a sweetie," Nari said to me affectionately, "You're the best boyfriend I've ever had."

"I love you," I assured Nari, "but let's not fool around while my family is in the house. My parents seem to like you, but-"

"They adore me," Nari said, interrupting me.

"But if I get caught having sex with you in my parent's house, I might just die of embarrassment."

"We just have to be quiet," Nari assured me, "You can even gag me. That'll cut down on most of the noise, won't it?"

"Gag you?" I asked, "With what?"

Much to my surprise, Nari rummaged through his luggage and within seconds had produced a ball gag as well as a ring gag.

"Both gags will force my jaw wide open and prevent me from talking," Nari explained, "however, with the ring gag you still have access to my mouth and can force me to suck your cock."

"Oh God," I exclaimed, "you realize that airport security saw all that bondage gear when they scanned your luggage, right?"

"So?" Nari asked, "You think the airport security people don't have sex lives?"

Nari was incorrigible and I told him so, but he was naked and gorgeous and the more I thought about it, the more the thought of fucking Nari while he was gagged excited me.

"Let's try the ring gag," I suggested, "This might just be fun."

It turned out that Nari had packed more toys than just gags. He had also packed a leather slave collar, leather wrist restraints, a leather cock ring and a leather spanking paddle.

"Wow, you're really committing to this BDSM thing, aren't you?" I asked.

Nari just smiled and added, "Just be warned, I won't always want to be the slave."

"You think you might want to be a master sometime?" I asked. I said it was a dubious tone, suggesting that it would never happen, but Nari knew I had a submissive side. It wouldn't take much for Nari to get me into the role of his naked and willing slave.

"Open wide," I said as I figured out how the ring gag worked. Nari had to open his jaws as wide as they could go for the stainless-steel ring to fit into his mouth, and then I buckled the leather straps behind the back of his head. His mouth would be held open until the gag was removed.

Next, the leather wrist restraints were buckled around Nari's wrists. I placed Nari's hands behind his back and then I clipped the wrist restraints together with a double-ended trigger clip.

Finally, I ordered Nari to spread his legs. Nari obeyed with boyish enthusiasm, guessing correctly that I was planning on giving his cock some attention. His cock was already beginning to get hard before I touched it, but my plans called for him to be as hard and erect as humanly possible.

"Ugh, huhh, uuhhhhhh," Nari moaned inarticulately as I sucked his cock and rubbed his perineum. And when his cock was utterly swollen and engorged with blood, I took the cock ring and secured it tightly around the base of his cock, thus preventing the blood from draining from his penis. Nari's cock wouldn't be able to go soft again until I released it.

"Umfffff," Nari said pleadingly and I stepped back and took a good look at my boyfriend.

He looked like an excited, naked sex slave. The way his wrists were bound behind his back forced him to thrust his chest forward, as if inviting me to play with his nipples. His nipples were going from pink to amaranth and his cheeks were blushing with color as well. He had an adorable look of helplessness on his face and his excited breathing highlighted his strong abdominal muscles. His tumescent cock was slick and glistening with my saliva and was as stiff and rigid as a fencepost.

"You look so fetching right now," I enthused as drank it all in and studied every line of Nari's helpless body, "You may very well be the most beautiful man alive."

I felt a strong impulse to kiss Nari just the, but that would mean removing the ring gag, and I didn't want to interrupt the bound and helpless vibe we had going. Instead of kissing my boyfriend, I decided to lean into his chest and tongue his adorable nipples before trapping them between my teeth and giving them little love bites

"Ooughhh," Nari gasped and then I bit into his nipple harder, causing him to squirm. I wasn't typically into making my partner helpless or inflicting pain during sex, but with Nari I was understanding the appeal. Something about the way Nari writhed and whimpered when he was naked, bound and abused was delicious and exciting.

"On your knees, young man," I ordered and Nari obediently knelt before me and looked up at me, his eyes expectant and pleading. He couldn't tell me what he wanted, not with that ring-gag in his mouth, but I had some insights into Nari's mind, and I decided to keep the bondage games going. Nari had told me that he could still suck my cock with his mouth forced open by the ring-gag. I decided that this was a subtle hint, communicating that Nari wanted me to feed my cock into his mouth while he was helpless to refuse it.

Nari knelt there and kept his eyes intently on me as I shed my clothes. Even before I was naked, Nari could see the bulge of my erect cock as it pushed against the thin fabric of my briefs. And when I freed my cock from that final piece of clothing, it was rigid and standing at attention.

I needed no encouragement to feed my cock into Nari's mouth, and Nari's mouth was welcoming and filled with natural lubrication. And while my boyfriend had trouble sucking, what with his mouth forced wide open, his tongue expertly caressed the head of my cock as well as the sensitive underside.

Nari's tongue did amazing things to the shaft of my cock and I was able to thrust the tip all the way to the back of Nari's throat. And when I pulled back, my boyfriend's traced small circles against the head of my cock, his tongue dancing artfully, making me gasp. My heart pounded in my chest as if it might burst and I trembled with libidinous delight. My whole body shook as the sensations in my loins built in intensity. My cock throbbed inside Nari's mouth and we both made inarticulate noises, panting, whimpering, moaning, then my cock exploded, my hot liquids erupting into Nari's mouth.

The head of my cock was so deep into Nari's mouth, he had no choice but to swallow. My juices simply spurted and pumped into his throat until I was utterly drained.

Eventually I removed Nari's gag and collapsed onto the bed. Nari laid down next to me, although his hands were still bound behind his back, so he was lying on his side somewhat awkwardly.

"That was intense," Nari panted, "Being bound and gagged made me feel things more deeply. Does that make sense?"

"Sex is always intense with you," I replied, "but the bondage does add something. Maybe being bound and helpless produces adrenaline...you know, a fear response, adrenaline, fight or flight sort of thing?"

Neither Nari or I were going to figure out why being bound and vulnerable made sexual encounters more exciting. It was probably a question for neurobiologists or psychiatrists to answer. What Nari and I were going to do is have sex again and again until we were both exhausted and fell asleep.

I lost track of time, but at some point Nari and I fell asleep, naked, in each other's arms and basking in the post-orgasmic bliss. My dreams were erotic and delicious, and I would have been happy if I could have slept forever. I remember an irritation as a nagging female voice kept calling my name and attempting to rip me from the wonderful world of sleep and dreams.

"Scott, hey Scott," the female voice said, "Are you awake?"

I had been in a dream where I was surrounded by beauty, comfort and erotic caresses on bare skin. I moaned and reluctantly climbed out of the dream and into the real world.

"Scott, I'm turning on the lights," the female voice said, and then I recognized the voice. It was my sister, Sophie.

A moment later I heard my sister gasp and I realized what sort of situation I was in. Nari and I were lying naked in my bed and my sister had just walked in on us. This was not good, this was embarrassing. I grabbed at my bedsheets and attempted to cover myself up, but I was groggy and awkward. I wasn't fully awake yet and my ability to coordinate my movements hadn't fully kicked-in yet.

"This is awesome," Sophie exclaimed, "Don't move I gotta get some pictures!"

"You what?" I demanded, "Sophie! Don't!"

"It'll be tasteful," Sophie insisted as she ran back to her room, "It's gonna be for this year's Christmas card photo!"

"No!" I insisted, but Sophie was ignoring me.

My eyes swept the room, looking for my clothes, but I didn't see them. I remembered getting undressed last night. Why didn't I remember where I put my clothes?

Nari stirred, but instead of protesting or panicking, he found his Santa hat and placed it securely on his head.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

With an annoying amount of calm, Nari replied, "If we're posing for a Christmas card photo, we should look festive. I look like a Christmas elf in this thing."

Sophie returned rapidly and began to take pictures of us with her phone. Ever the playful and mischievous imp, Nari kissed me on the cheek while my sister took photos. I tried to get up out of bed, but Nari grabbed me and held me close.

"Who is going to see those photos?" I demanded.

"Duh," Sophie exclaimed, "They're Christmas photos, I'm sending these to all my friends!"

That worried me immensely at first, but then I found out that my sister has a friend named Stephanie and that's about it. Stephanie would get photos of me and Nari in my bed, but probably nobody else. It was still an embarrassing situation for me. I mean, I wasn't planning on hiding the fact that Nari was my boyfriend from Sophie, but there are far more dignified ways that she could have found out.

___

After I got dressed, I went down to the kitchen. She was still excited about the fact that Nari was my boyfriend and wouldn't leave me alone about it.

"So, does this mean you're gay?" she asked.

"I'm bisexual," I replied, "I still like girls, but I'm in love with Nari."

"How did you meet? Was it in a club?"

"Nari and I both dance for the same ballet company," I explained, "We work together. We also live in the same apartment building."

"Are you and Nari going to get married?"

"You know," I said as I poured myself a mug of coffee, "last night you barely tolerated me, now you're treating me like I'm some sort of celebrity. What's up with that?"

Sophie's toned down the hyperkinetic energy a notch, paused a moment and said, "Well, I guess it's like this...people in the gay community have been oppressed and persecuted for centuries. I now consider it my personal mission to treat people in the LBGT community with respect and goodwill."

I set the coffee decanter down, gave my sister a look and said, "So, being your brother doesn't earn me any goodwill, but being bisexual and having a boyfriend does?"

Sophie just rolled her eyes at this and said, "You're not going to give me a lecture on the importance of family, are you?"

Nari chose that moment to enter the kitchen and said, "Personally, I think it's great that I'm the magical force that brought you and your sister closer together. It makes me feel all special."

Nari was bare-chested and barefoot, wearing nothing but a pair of blue jeans, and he looked amazing in them.

"I thought you were special even before you did that," I said. Then Nari came up close behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I reveled in the feeling of having Nari's flesh pressed against mine and made a sort of purring noise as I melted at his touch.

"This makes me even more special," Nari insisted, "This is the first time I've ever brought a family closer together."

"Well, you do have magic powers," I conceded, "I mean, you're obviously an incubus with the power to mesmerize straight boys and make them fall in love with you."

Interrupting this special moment, Sophie said, "Well, you brought my brother and me closer together, but things are still pretty testy between me and the parental units. You may have magic powers, but I don't think you're ever gonna change that."

"Don't underestimate me," Nari said grandiosely, "I am Nariman! I look fabulous and I have powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men!"

Nari was a blatant performance artist, I mean all ballet dancers are performance artists, but Nari took it to a whole other level. Most dancers stopped performing the minutes they walked off the stage. For Nari the whole world was a stage. He was always under the spotlight, he was always performing, he was always playing to an audience.

Luckily, Nari was also a sweetheart. He wanted to be liked, but he was idealistic enough that he also wanted to make people happy. He liked to see people untroubled and smiling. If he could figure out a way to fix Sophie's relationship with my parents and make everyone in the Alexander Household happy, he would do it.

"Well, don't expect it to be easy," Sophie replied, "The parental units never ask me what I want to do with my life. The Patriarchal Unit made plans for me to become a ballet dancer, the Matriarchal Unit keeps making plans for me to go to college, they both hate Stephanie and don't want me hanging out with her. They're both control freaks!"

"Oh wow, that sucks," Nari replied sympathetically.

"They're impossible," Sophie said, "As soon as I have enough money, I'm gonna move to Los Angeles and never speak to them again."

"Okay, I can see you guys have problems," Nari said, "but it might not be too late for you guys to salvage your relationship. I think maybe I can act as an intermediary and help you guys reconcile your differences."

Sophie gave Nari a dubious look, then she poured herself a glass of orange juice and said, "That idea sounds crazy."

Then she took another sip of her juice and said, "If you weren't so fucking cute, I'd probably laugh in your face. But okay, use your powers and abilities, see what your can do."

___

Later when Nari and I were alone, I expressed a similar opinion to my boyfriend, "The estrangement between my parents and Sophie isn't something that's going to be easy to fix. I mean, the stuff with Stephanie is new, this stuff about college is new, but my dad has always been something of a control freak. And Sophie has been getting less and less tolerant of authority figures as she's gotten older."

"What about you?" Nari asked, "You seem to get along with your dad, right?"

I slapped my hands on my thighs and said, "Well, yeah, but I'm the submissive type. I just naturally submit to authority. My dad told me I had to go to dance class and become good enough to dance professionally. And being the good obedient, submissive person that I am, I followed his orders."

"But, Sophie's not like that."

"Nope," I said, "She's got a stubborn streak."

"So, your dad has a dominant personality and so does your sister," Nari said, "No wonder there's so much conflict going on in your family."

"Yeah," I agreed, "they're both stubborn and headstrong."

"Um, aren't stubborn and headstrong synonyms?" Nari asked, "I'm pretty sure that stubborn and headstrong mean the same thing."

"Hey," I snapped, "I'm your boyfriend, I'm the guy who lets you cum inside of him, don't correct me when I use poor grammar."

I wasn't really angry with Nari, but he stepped forward and enveloped me in a warm, affectionate hug. My minor annoyance at being corrected melted away like snow on the first day of spring. Feeling his arms around me made me feel safe, contented and loved.

We just held each other in serene silence for several minutes and then Nari broke the spell by saying, "It's a shame I can't fix things between your sister and your parents this easily."

I giggled at that and replied, "Yeah, I don't think hugging my dad is going to accomplish anything."

___

Nari's plans were far more complicated than hugging it out with my dad. He had several conversations with my mom, my dad and my sister. I was there for most of these conversations and I was struck and Nari's talent for words. He seemed to know the right words to say to get people to open up and share all sorts of information.