A Very Private Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
"Do you want to masturbate now?" the naked lady asked.
3k words
4.4
107.7k
54

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
418 Followers

(Note: While Fort Bragg is a real city in California, the beaches described in this story are entirely fictional. So don't waste your time looking for them.)

THE FIRST DAY

I didn't see her at first, and when I did, I thought she was a boy.

I was sitting a stretch of beach I'd seen from the air the day before, flying into the airport at Fort Bragg on the four-seat Cessna my government agency had chartered. You can't see the beach from the road, but I eventually found it more or less at random. I parked the rental car and fetched a beach towel and a water bottle from the back seat. Figuring that I might get some sun, I also grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion and applied it to my legs, face, arms, and torso. Wearing only my sandals, shorts, and a ball cap, I set out for the beach. I found it after about a half an hour of clambering over rocks, through overgrown vines, and finally piles of driftwood left by some prior high tide. The beach was completely deserted. I spread out the towel and read a science book calledThe Panda's Thumbby Stephen Jay Gould, an author I'd just discovered. It was a more than private beach; it seemed that nobody else knew it was there.

That's when I saw her, walking down the shoreline. I took her at first for a boy in his mid-teens, but as she got closer and the heat-shimmer off the sand subsided, I could see that she was female, with small but perfectly formed breasts. She was carrying a water bottle and had some sort of canvas bag slung over her shoulder, and was wearing sandals and sunglasses, and a hat. And nothing else. Her pubes had a light cover of hair, neatly trimmed to leave her slit completely exposed, displaying inner labia that protruded about a half an inch. Her skin was almost as brown as a Polynesian's, although her hair was a chestnut hue, cut fairly short and protected by the long-billed baseball cap. I could see that while most of her was tan, her tits had had a little less sun than the rest of her, and the effect of that slightly lighter skin around two very dark nipples was erotic in the extreme, as if inviting the eye to linger there. I felt the familiar itch in my crotch, and I scratched it, feeling my dick get harder and fuller.

She noticed the movement, stopped, and addressed me.

"This beach is a nude beach," she said, taking off her sunglasses and regarding me with the most beautiful brown eyes I'd ever seen. "You're overdressed."

"I didn't see a sign," I said. "In fact, I didn't see anything between here and the road except a lot of woods and rocks."

"How could you miss the sign? It's right on the path from the main beach."

"I didn't use that path. I came down directly from the road."

"There's no path there."

"Tell me about it! See these scratches? But I didn't know there was a nude beach anywhere around here."

"Well, it's not in the guide books. It's common knowledge, though."

"Not to me. I'm new around here. I'm sorry if I offended."

"No offense taken, but you're still overdressed."

"Well, I don't want to get my ass sunburned, and I left my lotion at the car."

"Use mine," she said, reaching into her tote bag and producing a bottle. "Or are you shy?" There was a trace of a smile.

I smiled back. "I don't have that much to show."

She laughed and pressed a finger to her right breast. "Neither do I, as you can see. Don't worry. It's not a contest."

"Well, I have another problem. You're a very pretty woman..."

"...And you're getting a hard-on," she finished. "Well, that's natural. Just drop your shorts and let me see it."

And I did. The shorts fell to my feet, and I kicked them onto the towel. Maybe it was the sea breeze on my crotch, maybe it was the warmth of the sun, maybe it was this beautiful woman, totally confident in her nudity, that did it, but my cock went to almost full mast, all six inches of it.

"That's not a bad-looking cock," she said, handing me the suntan lotion. "It's my favorite size. Not too big, not too small. You'd better put this on it before you burn it."

I squirted some onto my hands and rubbed it over the newly exposed parts of my body, ending with my dick, which loved the attention and began to twitch as I handed the bottle back to her.

What she said next surprised me.

"So, would you like to masturbate now?"

"What?"

"Masturbate. You know, wank. Jerk off. Spank the monkey."

"Do you want me to?"

"Sure. I'd like to get to know you, but until you get your rocks off, you'll be staring at my tits and pussy all the time instead of my face, and be totally unable to carry on a normal conversation."

"Yeah, I guess that's true!"

"Well, have at it. I'm not going to blow you, so you'll have to do it yourself."

I feigned disappointment. "Aw, no blowjob?"

"Nope. Jeez, I've just met you! I have no idea what diseases you've got. As for me, I don't have any, and I'd like to keep it that way. So are you going to do it standing up or lying down?"

"Which would you prefer?"

"It's your dick. But I'm going to be lying down. I usually can't get myself off when I'm standing."

"You're going to masturbate, too?"

"Sure! Why waste the moment?" She pulled a towel from her tote bag and lay down on it, spreading her legs. "Well, let's get started."

"I've never masturbated in front of a naked lady before."

"Oh, sure you have!" she replied. "Only they weren't live ones, were they? They were just pictures in a magazine, or on a computer screen. Well, here's a real live girl for you to jerk off to!" She smiled and, putting a little of her suntan oil on her pussy and massaging it into the folds.

Well, that was really all it took to convince me. I started rubbing my cock as I watched her knead her pussy lips with her thumb and forefinger and, within seconds, was spurting my cum onto the sand. It was the hardest cum I'd had in a long time, and my knees sagged as the post-orgasmic lassitude swept over me. I opened my eyes, and she was regarding my wilting cock with a grin.

"There! Feel better now?"

"Do I! But I feel bad that you didn't cum, too."

"Don't be. I didn't need to cum as bad as you did. I was just doing it so you wouldn't be so shy about it. And now that you've got your rocks off, let's get acquainted, shall we?"

She had been right. Now that my urge was satisfied and my cock was soft, I was able to see her as a person rather than an object of lust. I was still glancing at her tits and cunt, but I found myself engrossed in her face. It was thin, with high cheekbones, Cupid-bow lips, and delicate ears. She reminded me of Audrey Hepburn's elfin, regal beauty. She was intelligent, sexy, and confident. Her name was Liz, which made me laugh. When she asked me why, I told her that my name was Dick.

"So we're Dick and Liz?" she said. "How weird!"

"I have to ask you something, Liz. When we met and you told me to masturbate, why weren't you shy about it? I could have been a mad rapist or something."

"Well, I have a black belt in karate. The last guy who tried something with me...not at this beach...left in an ambulance. Nothing like two broken ribs to take the wood out of a guy's pecker! And anyway, I didn't think you were the type."

"How could you tell? Mad rapists look like anybody else, I'm told."

"But mad rapists don't usually read Stephen Jay Gould at the beach, either."

"You know about him?"

"Oh, yeah. I've read all his books. I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a kid, and it was due more to him thanJurassic Park."

"So what did you turn out to be?"

"A psychologist. I work for the clinic here in town. There's lots of people with problems since the lumber industry went away. Unemployment, drugs, a general lack of feeling in control. How about you?"

"I'm a marine biologist, working for the Oceanic Survey. I'm in town to figure out why the sea lions' migration patterns have changed over the years."

"Global warming?"

"It could be. Or it could be a dozen other things. We don't have enough data, we just don't know."

"How long have you been in town?"

"I got here yesterday. I've been on an oceanic research ship for the past three months, tracking whales. Can you blame me for getting hard at the sight of a pretty girl?"

"It must have been tough. How do you sailors cope?"

"Well, most of us tend to get rowdy when we make port; they get drunk and visit the hookers, and like that. But I was too broke for that, so I just went sightseeing or stayed on the boat and wanked." I found myself amazed that I could say that to a lady I'd only known for fifteen minutes, but on the other hand, it couldn't have been a shock to her, considering what she'd just asked me to do. And, for the first time in my life, I wanted to be completely open and honest with a woman, and keep nothing back. "I probably saved myself a lot of trouble with VD that way."

"You've had a physical? Blood tests?"

"Oh, sure. Right off the boat, last week. Passed everything, including the VD screenings. I was clean as a whistle, except for the body lice, which everybody on board had. But even that's gone now. And I haven't fucked anybody since then. In fact, I haven't fucked anybody in over six months. How about you?"

"I'm clean, like I said before. Look, if you want to screw me, I wouldn't mind, but it would really set my mind at ease if I could see that medical report first. In the meantime, let's just lie here and get some sun."

So we lay down, on our separate towels, and chatted. I was intrigued about the beach. "Did you say this was a nude beach? I thought that 'public displays of affection' are taboo there. Let alone jacking off."

"Well, this isn't that sort of nude beach. The main beach around here is clothing only, but the south end, around the point and just north of us, is 'clothing optional.' Not officially, but everybody knows about it and the rangers leave us alone. It can't be seen from the main beach. And this beach is sort of an extension of that one, separated by a half a mile of rocks and driftwood. The locals call it 'Hard-on Beach' which sounds enough like "Hardin Beach" to fool any tourists who happen to overhear. There's a connecting path, but not too many people know about it. Just a bunch of nudists who don't want kids around. It gets pretty...steamy, sometimes."

"Steamy?"

"Well, there's a gay couple. They come here and start fucking as soon as they get here. And there are a bunch of straight couples who like to get it on, and a few more who like to watch. If you come back sometime, you'll probably see them."

"Gay couple? A tall bald guy with a deep tan and a beard, and a shorter chubby guy with Buddy Holly glasses?"

"Yeah. Angelo and Chet. Do you know them?"

"No, but I think I see them now."

And sure enough, they were approaching us, hand in hand, both stroking their cocks to hard-ons with their free hands. Angelo, the older guy, was carrying a canvas tote like Liz's slung over his shoulder.

"Hi, Liz! Who's your friend?"

"Angelo, Chet, meet Dick."

"Oh, I'm always glad to meet dick, but what's his name, sweetheart?"

We laughed. Somehow, it all felt very natural to be lying naked on the sand and chatting with a naked lady and two guys with boners. Angelo's dick was as bronzed as his body and scimitar shaped, its cap pointing almost straight up. Chet's was almost straight out, about the size of a hot dog, but thicker, with the foreskin rolled back to expose a large, pale glans with a drop of pre-cum on the end of it. Men's dicks had never turned me on before, and I can't say that I found these men's display erotic, but for the first time I could appreciate the sight of a man's erect penis as an artist might, as something perfectly natural for a man to look like.

"We'll give you and your friend some space, Liz, "Angelo told us. "But if your boyfriend ever wants to show us what his cock looks like when it's in the mood, don't be shy. We'd love to see it!" And off they went, behind a dune and out of sight.

"That was damned considerate of them," Liz reflected. "Usually they just flop down next to me and start sucking dick. Oops, I didn't mean it that way!" As soon as that came out, we laughed at the double entendre.

"Well, I'm going to take a swim now," she said. "Want to come?"

"Sure," I said, and rose from my towel. I was getting a hard-on again, but didn't bother to conceal it from her. She saw it, and smiled.

"Let's go by Chet and Angelo and let them see it," she said with a laugh. "It'll make their day!" She led me down past the dune that the two men had disappeared behind. Sure enough, they were lying on their sides on a large blanket, with Angelo's rod buried in Chet's ass and Chet's own dick still hard and leaking more pre-cum. We stopped and I fluffed my own dick to full hardness. Angelo glanced up briefly, smiled, and returned to humping Chet, but Chet grinned and gave me a thumbs-up. Then Liz grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to the water.

We didn't go in far, because she warned me that the beach dropped off steeply once you got in more than waist-deep. I'd never swum nude in the ocean before. The waves came in, streaming across my super-sensitive cock and my balls, and then receding, wave after wave after wave. It was if the ocean itself was wanking me. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensation.

And then I felt something else: a hand on my dick, stroking it. I opened my eyes and saw her standing in front of me, with a half-smile on her face, her free hand fondling her slit, pinching her now exposed clit. "Let me," she said. I did. Venus herself, rising from the ocean, couldn't have looked more erotic than she was just then.

I stared at her tits with frank lust as she stroked me. She was the most desirable woman I had ever met, and I desperately wanted to hold her close and feel her nipples grind into my chest hair. I wanted to grab her perfect ass, push my cock into that inviting pussy, lift her feet off the ocean's floor, and feel my cock spurting into her womb. At the same time, I wanted to do nothing to upset her; I was acutely aware of the favor she was granting me just by doing what she did. She somehow sensed my unease, and sped up her stroking to distract me. It worked. Suddenly I was cumming, just as a wave swept over my cock, and my sperm was washed away the instant it sprang forth.

And then she did something I didn't expect. She put her arms around me and hugged me, pressing our bodies together, my still hard dick pressed against her mons. I hugged back, and we kissed. We stayed that way for what seemed like minutes, breathing softly and deeply.

Finally, I found the courage to speak.

"Thank you. That's two orgasms I owe you."

She laughed. "These are on the house! Welcoming presents. Now let's get back."

We passed Angelo and Chet again. Their dicks were soft, their passions spent, and they were lying on their backs basking in the sun. They waved to us as we walked by. I couldn't help but notice that Angelo's cock had almost disappeared into his profuse crotch hair, with only the cap sticking out, but Chet's was almost as big as it had been when he was hard.

We packed up our things. "Meet me at the main entrance next Saturday noon, if you're free," she said. "I'll show you the path to get here from the other beach."

"What's wrong with the route I took?"

"On weekends, the cops won't let you park anywhere along the road, and there aren't any pulloffs." She extended her hand, suddenly very formal. I shook it. "It was nice to have met you, Mr. Dick." And then she walked away. I slipped on my shorts and made my slow, painful way back to my car.

That night, all I could think of was Liz. Had I dreamed her? Could she possibly have been real? All the women of my past, even the ones I considered ideal, faded against her intensity. Now there was only her. If I have any great character flaw, it's that I tend to fall for unattainable women, and go off the deep end when they inevitably reject me. "Here I go again," I feared. But somehow I knew this woman would be different. And she was definitely worth the risk.

jehoram
jehoram
418 Followers