A Very Spunky Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus she wanted to first just hold it there, with just the crown in her mouth, savoring the moment, and the taste, of her man's penis, his cock. Perhaps she should now consider it to be more than just a penis, now that it was lodged within her mouth. She sighed with deep pleasure and satisfaction as she closed her eyes and began to softly lick the slick, swollen bulb.

Michael gasped with pleasure at the first contact of her tongue on the head of his dick. The feel and sight were both so overwhelming. Is there anything that feels better on a cock than a tongue? He couldn't imagine it. He knew that some company's sold fake vaginas to use for masturbation. Did any of them ever include a mouth with a simulation of tongue action? They really should, as it was really quite wonderful.

Plus, the sight was tremendous: the vision of his stiff manly dick impaled in the sweet girlish face of Marilyn. Nothing could really be a better sight than that, a really true wonder of the world: the contrast of his obscene cock within Marilyn's innocent sweet lips.

He began to slowly and gently slide it in and out of her mouth.

She did not resist. She let go of the shaft to let him make love to her face. He was being careful and prudent. She used her fingers to softly, and equally gently, finger, caress, and tickle his balls. She figured he might like that and it was probably good to prime the oven that was cooking the manly gruel. Of course, she was all the time using her tongue on his knob and shaft.

Michael did at times bring his cock all the way out. Marilyn would softly whine with frustration and disappointment as he did so, but he so much enjoyed the feel and sight of her pursed lips kissing his glistening knob, and then the vision of it re-entering again, slowly spreading her lips apart as the big, round, swollen bulb gradually slipped past.

Marilyn wasn't quite ready for Mike to get under her dress and into her panties, but that didn't mean that she couldn't go there. And, with him facing her, and being quite fully distracted, she could pleasure herself with her own fingers unbeknownst to him. She wasn't too sure why she was uncomfortable with him seeing her finger herself. After all, he was now watching his cock slide in and out of her mouth, but each girl does have her own personal, special preferences, and limits. She shifted her right hand away from Mike's balls, and sighed through the thick meat in her mouth as she felt her fingers slip under her short skirt and make contact with the front of her panties. She liked to play with herself through her panties, feeling the moisture build and seep through the thin cotton fabric.

Michael considered pushing his dick all the way in, to see how much Marilyn could take. Perhaps she could even deep throat him. But, he didn't want to take a chance of upsetting her, doing anything that might diminish her very apparent joy and pleasure at orally pleasing him.

She had been previously looking up at him, with those large adoring round blue eyes, twinkling with delight. But now they were closed, as she was basking in the feel of Mike's full, thick cock in her mouth, anticipating the eventual release of his cum, as she more energetically worked and diddled her clit through her panties. She even began to whimper a bit as she felt herself getting closer and closer.

Michael knew he wasn't going to last long at all. Frankly, he was pleased that he had lasted this long. He wouldn't have been surprised if he had shot his load at the first touch of her tongue on the tip of his knob. Heck, he could have cum simply approaching that innocent, cherubic face with his straining, yearning dick. He felt his balls pulling in tight against his body, his loins bursting with pressure to explode. "Marilyn," he warned with a breathless gasp.

Marilyn escalated the diddling of her clit, feeling herself getting close as well with the excitement of the looming tide of cum that was about to flood her mouth. She removed her fingers from Mike's balls to grip tightly onto his shaft. She didn't want it to jerk free of her mouth. That might, of course, be good fun as well, feeling him shower her face with his spunk, but her current mission was to receive as much as she could within her mouth. Her body shivered in anticipation, now opening her eyes to see the look on Mike's face when he exploded.

"Oh man," Michael gasped as he felt the first wad surge up from his balls, down his shaft, and shoot forth from his knob into his girl's mouth. He leaned forward, bracing himself with both hands on the floor as he kept his shooting cannon lodged within Marilyn's lips.

Marilyn trembled with ecstacy as she felt the first glob of cum hit the roof of her mouth, toward the back, and then her entire body suddenly shuddered with the arrival of her own orgasm. She squeezed her clit with her thumb and finger as the waves of primal passion swept through her being as her mouth filled with Mike's juicy thick cum.

She gripped his cock tightly with her hand, holding it to her lips like a thirsty infant at a nurturing teat, suckling and milking the dick to draw forth as much of his rich cream as she could.

It was a little disconcerting. She had been anticipating this moment with considerable expectation, but she had also been a bit apprehensive, to say the least. What girl wouldn't be apprehensive about taking cum from a boy's cock directly into her mouth for the very first time? Goodness, some of her friends would probably refuse to do such a thing, finding it all rather gross, if not demeaning. Yet, here she was, not only receiving it, but having it spray and gush forcefully into her mouth, like a repeatedly jerking, spitting fire hose.

Another apprehension though was instantly allayed, that being that the cum might taste bad, perhaps even foul. She had tasted a bit behind the bush on campus and had liked the appetizer, but there are times when a mouthful of something is much different than just a nibble. And, if she hadn't liked the taste it would have been quite difficult to lie back, her face impaled by the spitting cock, as it continued to spew the odious, repugnant brew onto her cringing tongue. But, it was not like that at all. On the contrary, as her mouth continued to fill her positive impression from the earlier sampling was reaffirmed. She loved it with a passion, and she slipped the shaft out a bit so that her tongue could better work the knob, directly receiving each new burst. She whimpered with deep satisfaction, her body shivering with her orgasm, her tongue dancing within the gushes of fresh juicy cum. Sometimes it's so wonderful being a girl.

It was pretty good being Michael as well. He had not yet felt what it would be like to cum inside a girl's vagina, but he couldn't imagine it being any better than this. He might in fact now be spoiled forever. What could be better than to be shooting off loads and wads of cum while a pretty girl's tongue is all the while lapping and licking away at the tingling hypersensitive crown, bringing forth far more stuff than he had ever cum before.

And, that was an additional apprehension for Marilyn. Could she actually take it all? What if it just spilled out over her lips, overflowing her mouth as she choked on it. But, this third fear was also assuaged, as she was taking it like a real trooper. Michael had indeed built up quite a bit but like a talented chipmunk she was letting it fill each nook and cranny of her mouth with no appreciable difficulty. She was apparently a natural at this.

When Michael was done she sighed with deep satisfaction, the final waves of her orgasm dissipating along with the final drops of gism. She felt so fulfilled, so wonderful, but also a bit disappointed that it was now over, or at least that no more cum would come forth. She did not make any effort to swallow the full load she had received. She let his dick slip from her mouth to rest on her cheek while she just enjoyed the moment, basking in the pleasure of the globs and wads of thick viscous gism wallowing around in her mouth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dr. Lowenstein noticed that she was subtly rubbing her thighs together. Being a sex therapist can at times be quite difficult. It's just impossible not to develop at least some counter-transference feelings during the course of a session.

"So, do you think I have a problem, doctor?" Marilyn waited with tense anticipation.

Dr. Lowenstein was decisive in her response. "Enjoying the taste of sperm is not a mental disorder, at least according to the American Psychiatric Association."

Marilyn was again relieved. "Well, that's good to hear. I really did like it. Do you know if most girls like the taste?"

That was a good question. Dr. Lowenstein was at first taken aback, realizing that she was not familiar with a reputable academic survey on the topic. She would have to consult her journals when the session was over. She fell back on the safe response for a therapist to make when confronted with a question she couldn't answer. "What do you think?" "Goodness, I don't know. I imagine they must, if they are girls. Why wouldn't they like the taste? Wouldn't it be in their genes to do so? Well, maybe not, because if all girls did really like it then they might prefer taking it in the mouth rather than letting it squirt where it will do the most good, you know, for evolution." Marilyn was feeling a little proud of herself, working through that logic.

"Yes, well..." The doctor was about to make a point but Marilyn cut her off.

"After that evening with Mike," Marilyn continued, "I really began to explore its flavor. I read that different foods can have an effect on its taste. If I was planning to have a drink I encouraged Mike to eat plenty of fruit that day, like pineapple or papaya, or maybe some melons. Vegetables were simply off the table, like cabbage or broccoli. Asparagus is real, real bad. I think you can even cut back on the salt by eating less meat and dairy products. Garlic and onions, off the table," Marilyn accentuated her point by waving her arm through the air. "Celery is also good, and I think I really like it when he's had a lot of cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint or lemon. I think that makes it sweeter. Am I just imagining all this doctor?"

"Well, some of it is indeed true." The doctor could not help but wonder how much of Michael's cum Marilyn had tasted to develop this much anecdotal knowledge.

Marilyn continued her story. "It got to the point where I just developed such strong urges for it. Being in a class was the most difficult. At least we both took Miss Harding's biology class. One time, while we were sitting in the back of the room, at our separate desks, I reached over and laid my hand in his lap."

"In his lap?" Dr. Lowenstein liked to use Rogerian reflection, where you mirror what the client said to encourage her to continue her story, to tell more.

"It was a little risky, and became even more so when I unzipped him, as quietly as you can do something like that. Fortunately Miss Harding was writing something on the board. Her chalk makes a lot of noise when she does that, and all the boys in the class have their eyes fixed on her bum. She wears such tight dresses. Have you ever noticed that?"

"Tight dresses?"

"Well, that was lucky for me, I guess, but boy was Mikey nervous when I reached in and took out his...cock." She was finally using the word cock rather than penis.

"You took out his cock?" This time it really was an honest question. "I mean, um, his penis?"

"Was that really wrong? It just seemed like a good idea at the time, and then of course it only just made sense to jerk him off once it was out in the open."

Dr. Lowenstein imagined how risky, and fun, it would be to jerk off a boyfriend in a classroom. She sure wasted her time when she was an undergraduate. If only she could go back in time and redo those years. She smiled at how Barry Harrison would have been so surprised if she had done that for him in French class.

"Mike's desk was the last one, to the far left of Miss Harding. As long as nobody looked back at us we were okay, I guess. He was at first real afraid, but he couldn't really protest too loudly, as that would likely make someone turn around. And, after awhile he naturally got into it. I guess it would be kind of fun to have a girl jerk you off in public, right during a class. It got a little riskier when he started leaking that precum. You know, starting to make little squishy noises and everything. But, fortunately it didn't take too long for him to squirt, and when he did I caught most of all of it in my hand."

Dr. Lowenstein squirmed in her chair. Sometimes its helpful to observe clients out in public. Conduct a field test. She wondered if it might be helpful to watch Marilyn jerk Michael off in public. She would, of course, keep a safe distance.

Marilyn's voice lowered to a whisper. "And, of course, I..." She hesitated to finish her sentence.

"You licked it off your fingers?"

Marilyn blushed. She was impressed that the doctor knew that's what she would say. Psychologists can be pretty amazingly insightful. You really do have to be careful what you say around them.

"Yeah, Mikey got a kick out of that. Mary Sue though saw me doing it. I just smiled and said, 'ice cream.' What could she say? There was no way she would think it was some guy's cum."

Marilyn continued her story. "Of course, it wasn't too long before I wanted him to squirt it right on my face. I guess that was kind of a big step. I imagine some girls won't let their boyfriends do that, but I was the one who actually brought it up. I wanted to feel what it was like to have my man spray his wet, hot load all over my cheeks, my nose, my lips. I mean, like everywhere. I again told him to resist any hanky panky with his hand for a few days. If I can put off getting a drink then he can wait too!"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

They waited until there was another evening in which her parents would be out. They again watched a movie beforehand. Marilyn liked the idea that taking Mike's stuff on her face would be the climax of the evening. That just all made such good sense.

The movie this evening was, "There's something about Mary." They had both seen it before but they both did really like Ben Stiller movies, and Michael enjoyed Cameron Diaz. However, the hair gel scene did cause Michael to rethink his vow not to masturbate before his date with Marilyn. Marilyn just giggled. "Maybe I should try it sometime," she suggested. When the movie ended Michael was again more than ready to do his part, but Marilyn was having second thoughts about her original plan. Not the basic plan to have Mike spew his stuff all over her face, but where in the house precisely to do it. "Maybe we should be some place where it will be safe."

"Safe?" Safe from whom, Michael wondered.

"You know, so it won't get on the carpet and stuff." Spillage would most certainly be a problem this time.

"Oh yes, yes. Well, the bathroom might be good," Michael suggested. The bathroom would be convenient for cleaning up afterward and it wouldn't be a problem for the tile to get a bit wet.

Marilyn though didn't find that particularly romantic. And, besides, she suddenly realized that it would be good to have a nice view of it when it happens. "Let's go to my room! I have a floor mirror and I can kneel down in front of that." That way she could see it happening from two different angles.

That was perfectly fine with Michael. In fact, he loved the idea, for many reasons, one of which was that he had not yet been in Marilyn's bedroom. Her parents wouldn't approve of such a thing when he was visiting, and Marilyn never felt that comfortable about it even when her parents weren't home. Perhaps especially when her parents weren't home. The prominent piece of furniture in the bedroom was, of course, the bed, and its presence had rather obvious implications. You don't invite a boy to your bedroom unless you're intending to make use of the bed, or at least so she had felt.

Plus, there was quite a bit of personal stuff in her bedroom that she would want to put away. "You wait her," she instructed. "I want to pick up a few things, you know. It's kind of messy right now."

"I don't mind," Michael asserted, and that was certainly true. He could care less.

"Mikey!" Marilyn protested, the frustration in her voice quite evident. He shouldn't be making her explain precisely what she needed to put away and, besides, he should know that a girl really would want to clean up whatever room her boyfriend would be visiting. Michael could be so dense sometimes.

"It's fine, sure, I'll wait. You just let me know when you're ready. No rush."

Marilyn smiled, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and took off for her bedroom. "I'll just be a minute," she yelled back as she dashed down the hall.

It turned out to be more than a minute. There was in fact quite a bit to clean up, beyond simply the panties and brassieres that were lying around. Plus, she wanted to check her makeup and hair. If he was going to cum on her face she wanted to look her best. After all, he would be pretty much looking right at her face the whole time. When she was done she leaned out the door and called downstairs to him. "Okay! You can come up now!"

Mike leaped from the couch and made his way quickly to her room.

As Marilyn heard him coming up the stairs she realized that she hadn't even given him directions to her room. "I'm in the second room," she called out. It wasn't like it was going to be at all difficult to find her room. There were only two bedrooms upstairs, and hers was the only one with the door open. Marilyn was just feeling a little nervous.

As Michael entered the room he was struck by how feminine it was. That shouldn't really be too surprising, but it was a striking contrast from his own bedroom. There were a couple of posters of male movie and television stars on the wall, lots of stuffed animals, a vanity table overflowing with beauty products, and a long row of shoes against the wall. Apparently her closet was full. He was pleased to see a framed picture of himself on the vanity table, plus more of them, either by himself or with Marilyn, stuck into the frame of the mirror.

But, what was most striking was that Marilyn was kneeling beside her full length wall mirror, biting her lip through an anxious grin. "I think this might be a good spot. Don't you?"

He did indeed. He strolled up to her, his legs feeling a little shaky, a little weak. He was quite self-conscious about the fact that there was such an obvious bulge in his slacks. Of course, she was about to see a lot more than just that, and she had seen it plenty of times before. He wasn't too sure why it made him self-conscious to have such an obvious bulge. Perhaps it was a bit rude, or perhaps demonstrating a lack of self-control.

Marilyn was sitting back on her haunches, her hands resting on her knees. "Okay, I was, um, thinking..." Her mouth was rather dry. She should have asked him to bring up a soda or a glass of water. She could have him get her one now, but she didn't want to wait any longer. Of course, she would have something to drink in a bit. "Well, um, I was thinking that I would just, you know, be here and you can do it yourself."

"Do it myself?" He thought he knew what she meant, but this wasn't a time for misunderstandings or miscommunications.

Marilyn's face reddened. It was surprisingly difficult to talk about it. "You know, use your hand, like when, you know..."

Michael could feel a bit of warm blood flowing into his face as well. She wanted him to jerk off onto her face? He had figured that she would give him a blow job, or at least a hand job.

It wasn't like he wouldn't want to do it. It just seemed, well, rather lewd, if not obscene. Still, he could hardly deny that cute face beaming up at him, waiting expectantly. Marilyn giggled. "C'mon, Mikey, a girl can't wait all day, you know."

123456...8