A Villain's World

Story Info
The life and times of a great villain.
1.6k words
3.43
17.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is Jack Henderson. I'm a big and tall, ( six-foot-six by 250 pounds ) dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome black man living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. Sometimes in life, you've got to embrace the changes that come your way. The greatest villain can sometimes turn out to be the greatest hero. That's my motto and it has never failed me. I am currently the Athletic Director of Saint Lucy College, a small private Catholic school located in the heart of Boston. These days, life simply couldn't be better. At a time when everybody was experiencing a financial recession, I managed to have the best fundraiser ever for my school and boost the once-struggling Department of Athletics beyond anyone's wildest dreams. And the school has been better for it.

When I took over as Athletic Director in 2004, I didn't inspire much confidence in the students or the administration. The college president, Father James Hayworth was once my teacher when I attended Saint Lucy College, back in 1996. He is the man who introduced me to my fiancée, assistant district attorney Shamika Letterman. She was a law student when we met back in 1997. I graduated in 1998 with a bachelor's degree in business and stuck around to get my MBA by 2000. I worked as a manager for the New England Patrolmen Professional Football team from 2001 to 2004.

To be honest, I was a little too good at the job. Other men and women at the company didn't like having me around. I made them all look bad. The suits upstairs weren't paying me enough for my services. And I felt unappreciated. I've always believed that the end justifies the means. So I helped myself a little bit financially. The cold-hearted bastards and bitches who owned the team gave me the choice of quitting or be fired and prosecuted me for embezzlement. They didn't want to prosecute me unless they had to because it would embarrass the company. And it would be a waste of their finances since suing a broke man never made anybody rich. So I did the smart thing and quit. I didn't tell my woman that I lost my job. She wouldn't like hearing that. I was broke, basically blacklisted everywhere and seriously down on my luck for ages. I was ready to give up when the fates smiled upon me. That's when my good friend Father James Hayworth approached me with an offer I couldn't refuse. To become the athletic director of my alma mater. And I was barely out of my twenties. How about that?

People always dismiss you as inexperienced when you're young and energetic. I had a plan to revolutionize sports at Saint Lucy College and I put it in motion. I led the entire school in a massive fundraiser from 2004 to 2006. We raised eleven million dollars, thirty percent of which went to athletics. The school was seriously imbalanced in my views. When I attended Saint Lucy College in the late 1990s, men made up forty nine percent of the student body. Which wasn't bad at all. In 2003, men made up only thirty six percent of the school's nineteen-thousand-person student body. This was totally unacceptable. So I decided to boost male enrollment. How did I do that? Simple, by adding varsity football.

In 2005, for the first time in its 112-year-history, Saint Lucy College began fielding men's varsity football at the Division Two level of the NCAA. The fact that we lost to Stonehill College in our first home game did little to discourage us. The changes brought to the school by the new football program were immediate, and mind-boggling. Enrollment at the school basically skyrocketed. Of the eight thousand new freshmen we got in September 2005, fifty two percent were male. How about that? Over the next couple of years, male enrollment was on the rise. By September 2008, men made up fifty percent of the overall student body for the first time since the mid-1980s. You've got no idea how happy that makes me. I have always believed in expansion of intercollegiate athletics for both men and women rather than the limitation of it. With a sizeable chunk of the new money the school got from the explosion in enrollment, I could do what I've always dreamed of.

Originally, the Saint Lucy College Department of Athletics sponsored varsity teams in men's and women's basketball, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's volleyball, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's fencing, men's ice hockey and women's field hockey, men's rifle and women's equestrian, along with men's football and women's lacrosse. I added new varsity teams in men's and women's wrestling along with men's and women's golf. We started a coed tennis team, along with a coed archery team. I thought of starting men's and women's teams in gymnastics but we didn't get enough participants of either sex. I combined the men's and women's gymnastics teams into one coed team. We will begin fielding men's lacrosse and women's ice hockey in September of 2009.

And just like that, I turned Saint Lucy College from a struggling institution into an athletic powerhouse in just a few short years. Yeah, I was doing really well academically but I'm not married to my job. I don't want to be one of those people who have a successful career and nothing else. So, I began spending more quality time with my fiancée Shamika. This wasn't easy since we were both busy professionals. She was busy prosecuting bad people for the Boston city prosecutor's office and I was handling the reins of power at Saint Lucy College.

One time, Shamika treated me to a night of fun on the town. We went to the museum, and also dined at Copley Mall before returning to our apartment located near the Saint Lucy College campus. That night, we made passionate love like never before. Shamika completely gave herself to me. At six-foot-three and two hundred and seventy pounds, Shamika is a heavyset black woman who's always been self-conscious about her extremely dark skin, her large breasts, wide hips and huge round bottom. The fact that I constantly told her I found her pretty did little to reassure her. However, that night, she completely gave herself like never before.

I lay on the bed, watching Shamika as she knelt before me and began sucking on my cock. My dick is eight inches long, somewhat thick and also uncut. Lots of females I've been with weren't too cool with that but Shamika was an enlightened woman. She didn't believe in elective surgeries of any kind, or fixing what wasn't broken. Is she cool or what? I'm one lucky man! Shamika worked her magic on me, licking and stroking me just the way she knew I liked it. We've been together for a decade so she knew my body as well as she knew her own. I was in good hands. There is something so sexy about watching a big beautiful black woman giving head, folks. When I came, Shamika surprised the living daylights out of me by drinking all of my seed. Afterwards, I gently spread her thighs and returned the favor. I love going down on my woman. Breathing the scent of her womanhood thrilled me before I started licking away. Shamika gently grabbed my neck and urged me to continue. Licking her while gently probing her with my fingers, I brought her orgasm after orgasm. She screamed in pleasure and squirted hot girly cum all over me. That was my reward.

Yeah, I enjoyed making love to her. And she told me it wasn't over. When I asked her what she had in mind, she decided to show rather than tell. Shamika got on all fours, spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and simply stared at me adoringly before handing me something. I looked at the small bottle of hand lotion. Hot damn. Was she asking me what I thought she was asking me? Apparently so. I couldn't believe my luck. This was new territory for me. I proceeded with caution. I made good use of the lube, applying both on myself and her bum, then positioned myself behind Shamika. Gently, I eased my manhood into her backdoor. She told me to be careful, and you had better believe I was. Slowly but surely, I worked most of my penis into her ass. Man, I can't tell you how great it felt. It's one of those things you've got to experience yourself. My woman was giving up the booty by trying anal sex for the first time and she wanted me to do the honors. How about that? We sucked and fucked the night away and fell asleep in each other's arms.

That experience brought Shamika and I much closer together. We were becoming more passionate than ever. Just as I thought, spending more quality time together did wonders for us as a couple. We became that annoying couple you see making out all over the place. Except we weren't in the early stages of dating or even newlyweds. We were a longtime couple who rekindled the fire in their relationship. A couple of months later, I got the surprise of a lifetime when Shamika told me that she was pregnant. With twins. Two dudes! How about that? Folks, I am one happy man. I guess good things can happen in this life. Between Shamika and I, we're going to have some big and tall sons! I've already got their names picked out. Jack Henderson Jr. and Michael Henderson. The first one will play college football, the other will play college basketball. Shamika wants to name them Achilles and Hector. She'd rather use Jack and Michael as middle names instead. What the fuck kind of names are Achilles and Hector for black males? That woman is tripping! Like she's gonna name my sons after some long-dead white guys! We'll see about that! I've got nine months to convince her. Say, do you know a good hypnotist? I'll pay cash, I swear!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers