A Visit from Brock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Frank moved between her legs. She felt his cock pressing against her. He held back for a few seconds, then plunged is dick into her. Fiona briefly wondered what kind of gymnastics Brock and Frank were doing that allowed Brock to be sucking on her tits while Frank was fucking her, but her mind rapidly focused on the flood of physical sensations. All she could see was Brock's chest, but she could feel his hands and lips on her tits. Frank was making quite an impression as well, sliding his cock in an out of her. She thought about putting her hands on Brock penis, but decided she would let the two of them do all the work this time. It wasn't long before she heard Frank start to moan. He slowed down a little, he was getting close. Fiona squeezed is cock tight inside her, she wanted to make him come one more time tonight. She also wanted to see what they were going to do next. Frank gave one deep thrust and stayed pressed against her as he climaxed.

In an instant, Frank and Brock had switched places. Now it was Frank's lips on her breast, and Brock's penis spreading the lips of her vagina apart. Fiona reached up and ran her hands through the hair on Frank's chest. She gasped a little as Brock pressed his cock into her as far as he could. Frank was bitting on one nipple and tugging on the other one . Brock was slowly thrusting in and out of her. Everyone was breathing harder and harder. Fiona imagined what the scene must look like, it was just one big pile of sex. She wrapped her legs around Brock, holding him tight against her, grinding on his cock. She was a bit surprised when she felt another orgasm. She thought she was too tired to come again, but there was no mistaking what she was feeling. Broke whispered he was about to come, and she whispered back that she wanted him to fill her up. Just like Frank, Brock thrust into her and stopped when he reached his climax. The three of the collapsed in a heap on the bed, Fiona between Frank and Brock.

12