A Visitor in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see the juices spilling from her pussy, and he forced his eyes to focus elsewhere. He unshackled her and pulled her to her feet. He helped to steady her as she seemed a little shaky. He drew her to him and pressed his mouth to hers. To his surprise, she opened his lips with her tongue and pressed some of his hot, white cream into his mouth. She had not swallowed it. He stood there pressing her naked body to his, kissing her and sharing the white cream until he pulled away.

"Swallow the rest of my seed, slave," he ordered. She obeyed, and he watched her swallow hard. She looked at him expectantly, her body taught with excitement and exertion.

The master took her hand and led her across the dim chamber. There was a large iron bedstead in the corner. He pressed her down onto the bed until she was lying on her back. She did not try to move away as he fitted each wrist into a shackle that was attached to the curving iron headboard. He looked with new desire at the beautiful curving body, the huge breasts and wet, bare pussy. He looked at her beautiful face framed by her dark hair and at her arms spread wide, each wrist shackled to the bed. He could see that she was breathing hard and her wetness betrayed her continued arousal. There would be no more for her tonight. He had reached his release, and he would leave her shackled in the chamber till the morrow.

"You will remain here this night, my slave," he informed her. "Oden will come in at dawn and unshackle you, and a lady will assist you to relieve yourself. Oden will reposition you here, and I will find you waiting for me like this at daybreak."

He knew that her body and mind would have to calm themselves as she lay alone, shackled in the dark chamber. He would return to her in the morning to do as he pleased. The master put out the torches, lifting one from a sconce to light his way downstairs. He gave her one backward glance as he threw another log onto the fire, and the fire crackled and blazed brighter like a metaphor of the desire in the chamber. His need was sated. Hers would have to wait.

He closed the door behind him, and he knew she could hear his tread on the stairs as he retreated down the curving, stone staircase.

12