A Wager for Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit I'm going to freeze to death" she said standing there shivering.

I walked over and put my arms around her and whispered "No you won't".

"I'll keep you warm tonight, now get into bed" I said as I kissed her forehead.

She turned and as she crawled onto the bed her robe rode up and I saw she still wasn't wearing any panties. She had the most beautiful round ass I had ever seen.

"Get under the covers and I'll be back in a minute, I have to make sure that the water is running a little in the kitchen so the pipes don't freeze up" I said.

I went and turned the water on then headed for my room. I turned the monitor on to make sure everything was working okay and that the camera had a good view of the bed. You could see everything perfectly and the candles lit the room up great. I started the VCR recording.

I stood there for a minute watching my mom lying there. As I did I saw her reach down under the covers and start rubbing her pussy under the blanket. Then her legs slowly parted as she worked her hand down further. I heard her moan as she touched her pussy and I could tell she was dam horny.

I knew if I didn't get back there soon that she would get herself off before I had a chance to fuck her. I hurried back to her room and walked in. I startled her as I did.

"I didn't think you was coming back," she said.

"I told you I was going to keep you warm tonight" I replied as I walked over to the bed.

I had put a candle on the nightstand by her side of the bed. I walked over and stood by it. Now was the moment of truth, I undid my robe and let it fall to the floor. She just lay there watching me. I stood there for a minute letting her get a good look.

I could see the lust in her eyes as she gazed up and down my body. I reached down and took hold of my bikini briefs and slowly pulled them down revealing my semi-hard cock for her to see. Before she could say anything I slid under the covers on top of her.

"What are you doing" she squealed.

I didn't say anything as I positioned my cock on her mound. She let out a low moan as she felt it pressing against her. I started to kiss her shoulder and as I did she gasped and put her hands on my hips.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said in a faint lustful voice.

As I kissed her one shoulder I reached my hand up and started to massage her other shoulder slowly letting my hand drift down to her breast. She closed her eyes and let out a moan as she felt my fingers touching her nipple. Slowly I started kissing and licking my way up and down her neck. She was breathing real heavy and I could feel her heart pounding.

"We need to stop before we do something we shouldn't" she said between breaths.

"Why? Were all alone, so no one would know if we did" I whispered in her ear.

My cock was rock hard by now and I knew she could feel it nestled in the soft hair of her mound. I started to slowly hump her mound as I lightly sucked her neck and fondled her breast. She moaned and reached up and ran her fingers through my hair and her other hand slid down over my bare butt.

Then she let out a loud lustful moan and in one swift movement she thrust her legs out, spreading them just as wide as she could and said in a low sexy voice,

"FUCK ME".

I lifted my ass up letting my cock fall between her legs and as I lowered my ass back down my cock slipped between her wet pussy lips. The head of my cock was at the entrance of her love tunnel and as it entered her I felt her pussy contracting, grabbing my cock and pulling it inside her pussy.

"Oh God Yessss" she moaned as she felt it sinking deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"It's so bigggg, your bigger then your father" she said with excitement.

Once it was all the way in I just laid there enjoying the feel of her pussy throbbing around my cock. It started to throb harder and harder and she started to pant.

"OHHHH GODDD, I can't believe your making me cum already" she said as she wrapped her legs around my waist and began humping my cock. It only took a minute or two till her whole body started to quiver and shake and she let go with a powerful orgasm.

Slowly I started to pump my cock in and out of her sweet little love hole while she tried to catch her breath. I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth and started to suck on it. She was over come with passion and her moaning became louder and louder as I fucked her pussy deep.

"OHHH YESSS sweetie that feels so GOOOOD, don't stop, your making mama's pussy cum again," she cried out as she had another orgasm.

Hearing her say that excited me and I felt my cock enlarging as I grew closer and closer to exploding myself. She felt my cock expanding inside her pussy and she knew I was on the verge of letting go.

"DO IT BABE, let mama feel that big cock of yours squirting cum in her pussy" she moaned.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I raised up and started to stroke my cock in and out of her pussy harder and harder. She started to buck with each thrust of my cock. I could feel my cock getting ready to explode.

"OH MOM I'm going to cum in your pussy" I cried out as I felt my cock explode inside her wet pussy.

"GOD your flooding my pussy babe, it feels so good that I'm squirting more cum" She said as she reached down and grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way in her pussy.

Afterwards I laid there with my cock still in her. Her pussy was still throbing so I reached down between our legs and lightly rubbed her swollen clit. It was big and sticking out and each time I touched it I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

"God you know how to make a woman cum, where did you learn to fuck like that?" she said trying to catch her breath, "That's the first time I've had more than one orgasm".

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Hell I'm lucky if I have a orgasm when your father fucks me. He always cum's to soon, but DAM you gave me three orgasm and still kept fucking me" she answered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" I whispered as leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the lips. As our lips parted we stared into each other's eyes then she reached up and pulled my lips back down to hers and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt my cock getting hard again so I started to slowly fuck her pussy.

"OH GOD YOUR GOOOODDD" she moaned.

I couldn't help myself I wanted to fuck her hot pussy some more. We fucked for a half-hour and she came two more times. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up around 2am and remembered I had to turn the power back on so I quietly got up and went and turned all the breakers back on. Mom was laying on her side with her back to me. As I crawled back into bed I brushed up against her warm soft butt, so I snuggled up close to her and put my arm around her and fell back to sleep.

12