A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

She grabbed at Carly's head, pushing the girl into her as hard as her hips pushed back, squashing her face into her pubes and holding it there, needing the feel of her tongue to continue even though she knew she shouldn't. Her orgasm seemed as if it were going on forever, and all the time she jerked her hips into Carly's face, crying out and looking about, scared of the power of her climax, petrified of being caught by her vocalising and mortified by the way she was treating her new lover, but it was the strongest climax she had experienced for a long time, and she just couldn't do anything about it.

Finally it was over but for the little post orgasmic aftershocks that sporadically darted through her and made her gasp, and finally she was able to release Carly's hair and let her settle back, watching the girl gaze up with a triumphant smile on her face. Leanne's heart was hammering fit to bust, her breath was coming in quick deep gasps, and her body was trembling, but she felt wonderful, better than she could remember for ages. She knew why Carly looked so triumphant, she understood now that she had been deliberately seduced, but that didn't matter. She sank on her knees to gaze contentedly at her seducer, sitting back on her haunches and reminded of her nudity by grass that tickled, making her giggle with embarrassment.

'Oh my god.' She repeated eventually, not having the breath for anything more profound.

Carly moved forward, rising a little to straddle Leanne's legs and hold her close, cuddling her against her breasts while she recovered from her climax.

'Thank you.' Leanne whispered self consciously, surprised at herself for what she had done but grateful for both the pleasure and the experience.

'I enjoyed it too.' Carly told her, taking Leanne's head between her hands and gazing at her affectionately in the near dark.

Leanne smiled, knowing that Carly had not had a quarter of the pleasure she had had, but appreciating the remark anyway. She tipped her head back enough to present her mouth to be kissed and then put her arms around Carly and pulled her close. Carly responded willingly, lowering herself over Leanne's thighs to bring their mouths more level.

This kiss was softer, more tender than the ones that had gone before, but just as pleasing. Carly's hands slipped from Leanne's cheeks to roam gently over her bare back, raising little goose bumps as they went. Leanne did the same, her hands roaming around the back of Carly's top, until she found the hem and ducked under it, feeling the softness of skin on her palms. She murmured quietly at the experience, her hands exploring, tracing Carly's spine and then coming out through the collar to stroke the nape of her neck.

'Let's be fair. Well - fairer anyway!'

She heard Carly's words but didn't understand the meaning for a moment. But Carly leaned back and then grabbed her top and swiftly hauled it over her head, before reaching back to unclip her bra and toss that down as well. Leanne looked down between them, just making out Carly's neat little breasts in the moonlight, high and pert, tipped with dark nipples that stood out like little erasers.

'You are beautiful.' She told her, meaning her breasts.

'That makes two of us then.' Carly grinned widely, her happiness obvious.

Leanne giggled and then pulled Carly closer, feeling the hardness of her nipples against the tops of her own breasts. They kissed again, using their tongues to make it even more intimate, more sexual than before, and even though she had so recently come Leanne felt a tiny flame of desire spark up inside her.

So far it had been Carly who had played the more active part with Leanne receiving all the benefit, and she was feeling very guilty about that. It would, she determined, have to change, and wasn't that why Carly had pulled her top off? Without breaking the kiss Leanne pulled her body away from Carly a little, letting one of her hands move around to the front. For a moment she rested it just on Carly's ribcage, but then, gathering her nerve, she slowly moved it up to cup her breast. Carly grunted quietly, kissing Leanne harder.

Leanne smiled into Carly's kiss, squeezing the soft breast gently, feeling the nipple hard against her palm and taking pleasure in the unfamiliar contact. Again Carly groaned her enjoyment, her own hand moving around to cup Leanne's opposite breast so that the two girls were now playing with each other. They played gently at first but in next to no time arousal took over and made the movements become quick and urgent. Soon they were gasping and moaning, fingers digging into yielding flesh, massaging, moulding, and kneading, each with their other hand holding them firmly around each other's backs.

But Leanne wanted to do more now, she wanted to be more active, and she definitely wanted to know what it was like to kiss and suck a girl's breast. Without saying anything she placed both hands on Carly's sides and lifted her. For a moment she could sense Carly frowning, but then realisation hit and she raised herself onto her knees, releasing Leanne's breast but presenting her own at just the right height. Leanne drew a deep breath and leaned forward, cupping Carly's breast in one hand to bring the nipple to her mouth.

Instantly Leanne knew why boys always liked to suck at her breasts, for the feeling of an engorged nipple in her mouth released all kinds of feelings. She felt at once, excited, comforted, aroused and, most of all, very daring. She suckled hard, sucking the tip of Carly's breast between her lips and licking and flicking the nipple with her tongue. Carly's hands went stiff on her back, the fingers digging into her flesh as she groaned loudly with pleasure, pushing her breast at Leanne's mouth to make it clear what she wanted. Leanne was only too pleased to oblige, sucking and nibbling at Carly's breast, guarding her teeth with her lips and then biting her nipple, gently at first and then harder until she heard Carly moan with arousal and pain.

'God, yes.' Carly muttered, hardly aware that she was speaking out loud.

Leanne licked harder, taking the little nubbin of the nipple right between lip guarded teeth, biting and nibbling before she pulled back, drawing the whole breast to a peak, then tugging at it until it slipped from between her lips and sprang back - only for her to do it again.

Carly jerked a little from Leanne's actions, bringing an inner thigh into brief contact with Leanne's and reminding her that her legs were still straddled by the blonde girl's. Her free hand was resting now on Carly's side, just above her hip, and so, without taking her mouth from Carly's nipple, Leanne ran her hand down over her skirt and onto her leg, stroking up and under the hem and along the length of her thigh. With Carly's legs apart as she sat astride Leanne, she was vulnerable to being explored, and Leanne had the urge to try.

Her hand caressed Carly's leg, stroking round and round on the inside of the thigh, each circuit tentatively taking it closer and closer to its target. Carly moaned in expectation, stroking the back of Leanne's head, pushing her mouth onto her breast until Leanne's fingers finally grazed the edge of her panties and then she went rigid, waiting for the next touch. But it wasn't the next time, or the one after. Both times Leanne's fingers passed tantalisingly close, unintentionally and unknowingly teasing Carly as she mustered the courage to touch, until finally she let her fingertips trail lightly over the Carly's crotch, separated from that tender flesh only by a thin cotton layer.

Leanne had never touched a girl before, and it was so alien to her that she still wasn't sure she could continue even though she desperately wanted to - if only to pay Carly back for the pleasure she had received. She did it once more, her fingertips skating over Carly's cotton covered pussy, but she did it just a little more firmly this time so that she could actually feel the flesh beneath. Carly groaned and her fingers gripped Leanne's hair all the more tightly. Leanne touched her again, running her fingers gently up and down Carly's crotch, finally giving in to her feelings and enjoying the sensation of stroking her.

It was as if a dam had been breached. Once she had done it Leanne found no more problems in playing with Carly. At first she stayed outside Carly's panties, stroking and rubbing her pussy, trying the action that she enjoyed doing to herself when she was alone, scratching tight stretched panties with manicured nails so that the buzz of the material vibrated the skin below. Carly's groan told her how well it worked, and anyway she could feel moisture gathering on the cotton. She basked in the knowledge that she had caused it. Then, with Carly gasping and groaning with arousal, Leanne found the courage to go further. Her finger found its way under the side of Carly's panties, lifting them and moving them to the side, baring Carly's pussy to her hand. For a moment she hesitated again, but then she made actual contact and began to fondle the puffy labial flesh with her fingertips. She was immediately conscious that Carly felt different, but it took a few minutes for her to understand why.

'Are you shaved?' She asked in surprise, even though the answer was self evident.

'Yes, you don't mind, do you?'

'No, I just wasn't expecting it, that's all.'

'I think it feels nicer.'

'So do I.'

'And it's better than flossing every time.'

For a minute or so Leanne didn't understand, but then the penny dropped and a surge of excitement burst through her at the thought it provoked.

'Oh my god.'

She trailed her fingers along the smooth skin, trying to imagine doing it with her tongue. Carly had done it for her a little and just the idea of being that adventurous in return made her pulse race and her breathing quicken, even though she knew she wasn't quite up for it, not yet anyway. She would make do with her hand, because even touching Carly with just her fingers was still a thrill.

Carly spread her legs a little wider to give Leanne more room to reach between them, bringing herself back down nearly to Leanne's level by doing so. They looked directly into each other's eyes, seeing the pure lust that glittered there in the moonlight.

'Just a moment.'

Carly scrambled to her feet, leaving Leanne kneeling in a confusion that lasted only until Carly pushed her skirt and panties down, kicking them free, not caring where they landed. Then she put her arms out to welcome a now naked Carly back to kneel again straddling her legs. Her hand reached down, her fingers investigating between Carly's labia, exploring her wet slit, finding the hard little button of her clitoris, rubbing at it for a moment or two so that Carly gasped at the feeling. Then she pushed further down until her fingers found the entrance, wide open and slippery, and two of them slid inside almost of their own accord. Leanne pressed them further in, experiencing and savouring the sensation of fingering another girl, her heart hammering with nervous excitement. It was not like fingering herself, when she felt it from both sides. This time she only felt it as the intruder, feeling more clearly the soft walls of Carly's tunnel, the warm wetness of it, and the gentle pulsing as it contracted onto her.

She felt Carly's hands go around her neck and her blonde head rest against her shoulders as she let her fingers go even deeper inside, both girls gasping quietly with the pleasure of it. She began to move, slowly and gently thrusting in and out, enjoying the strangely wonderful sensations, pushing as deep as she could, with her palm flat against Carly's pussy and her fingers hooked into her vagina.

Carly groaned, her grip on Leanne's neck tightened and she started to move against the hand, sliding backwards and forwards in counterpoint to Leanne's thrusts. Soon she was taking the lead, rubbing herself on Leanne's hand, pushing her clitoris hard onto her palm, her vagina throbbing around the invading fingers. Leanne just held her hand there, letting the wet pussy slide over it, feeling the thrill of doing something naughty, something so exciting that she shouldn't even be contemplating it. God, what an evening this was becoming, her first time with a girl and she was loving it. She felt Carly's fingers begin to dig into her back and her head press against her neck, and she knew suddenly that Carly was about to come.

Carly was quieter than Leanne had been, but she was by no means silent. She grunted and gasped as she rubbed herself onto Leanne's palm, thrusting back and forth so that all Leanne could do was to hold her hand still with her fingers deep inside Carly's vagina and let it happen. Then suddenly Carly went rigid, her pussy pressed firmly onto Leanne's hand, her fingers biting into the flesh of Leanne's back and her noises suddenly turning into one long, deep, satisfied groan.

And then it was over and Carly slumped back onto her haunches, gasping and panting, letting Leanne's hand slip from her soaking pussy. Leanne looked at her new lover and smiled happily, pleased to see the white of Carly's teeth in the moonlight as she returned it.

'God, that was so good.' Carly's voice was a contented whisper in the near dark.

Leanne nodded silently, then realised the movement might not be seen. 'I never thought it would be that nice.' She answered honestly.

'Would you do it again?'

'Yes.' It came as no surprise to realise she spoke truthfully.

'Would you sixty-nine with me?'

It had only been a short time before when she had believed she wasn't ready for that kind of intimacy, but Leanne detected the need in Carly's voice and it overcame any residual reluctance she might have felt, so she answered once again with the single word. 'Yes.'

Carly scrambled clear of Leanne's legs and laid herself down flat on the grass, her pale form looking beautiful and tempting in the darkness. 'Come on then.'

Leanne hadn't really meant right that moment, but she wasn't being given time to think and that was all to the good. Reacting automatically she moved to where Carly lay, kneeling over her, facing towards her feet and straddling her stomach. She inched backwards until her pussy was over Carly's face and then crouched, flattening her body, feeling the blonde girl's breasts against her belly and her own pressed into Carly's. She hesitated, wondering fleetingly if she could do it but at the same time knowing that she wanted and needed to. She gazed hungrily down between Carly's wide open legs, trying to make out the details of her pussy in the dark, wanting to know what pleasure awaited her but amazed with herself that she was even thinking along those lines.

Carly's hands were on her bottom, pulling her closer, and then suddenly, she felt the touch of Carly's tongue in her slit, just a tiny touch on her labia. She jerked forward in shock, not really expecting it even though that's was what was proposed. Embarrassed by her own reaction, she moved back, feeling the searching tongue touch her again, more firmly this time, tasting and teasing her. Now it was her turn.

She lowered her face, taking in the musky scent of aroused woman and following it to its source. Very, very gingerly she put out her tongue, still cautious but needing to do it.

Her own first touch had the same effect as Carly's. The moment she felt flesh on the tip of her tongue she immediately pulled back, stopping an inch or so away and then slowly, so very slowly, moving forward again until once more her tongue found skin. Pulled one way by her make-up and the other by her needs, she faltered there, her tongue just resting on Carly's flesh and without her even being sure exactly where it was touching. She forced herself to move, pressing her tongue more firmly onto Carly's skin, licking slowly left and right and then up and down, investigating until she found her way to Carly's slit. Becoming more secure now and even more turned on, she let her tongue find its way between Carly's labia, gliding up and down, identifying the firm little nub that was her clitoris and the soft wet opening of her vagina. She moaned softly with sudden eager pleasure at that first taste of another woman and delved into her with her tongue, lapping at her entrance and pushing in as deeply as she could, encouraged by the feel of Carly's tongue working at her own pussy.

Her confidence growing with her arousal, Leanne nuzzled into Carly's pussy, even her nose pressing on soft feminine flesh as her tongue wriggled as far as she could reach into her vagina. She reached over Carly's legs with her hands, pulling them right back, holding them back under her arms to gain better access to her pussy, licking, kissing, drinking in the wet juices that ran along her tongue.

Carly was doing the same to Leanne, her mouth fully over her pussy, her tongue diving into her passage and then licking along to her clit where it lapped at her engorged button. Leanne found herself shuddering from the intensity of the combined thrill, writhing on top of her partner, pressing herself down, skin on skin, body against body, totally immersing herself in the unaccustomed thrill of making love to a girl. She was going to come, she hadn't expected to but there was no doubt about it, it was just a case of how soon and how hard.

It was also a case of who would be first. Overwhelmed by her own pleasure, she had almost forgotten the stimulation she must be giving Carly - until she felt the girl's hips begin to twitch beneath her and her fingers begin to dig into the flesh of her bottom. Whether by accident or design, or under the influence of her looming climax, Carly was pulling her buttocks wide apart, spreading her almost to the point of pain. She was abruptly conscious that, if it wasn't for the darkness, she would be fully on show, open for the world to see her most personal bits, and that thought gave her an unexpected and weird thrill. But then she felt, rather than heard, Carly groan loudly into her pussy as her orgasm arrived and suddenly Leanne was too busy trying to keep her mouth in contact with the other girl's jerking, thrusting pussy to think about what she might be showing, especially as Carly's nails were now digging dagger like into her soft flesh.

As before, Carly's climax was short but intense and, like before, she suddenly went completely stiff beneath Leanne, gasping as the orgasm swept through her. And then it was over and she sprawled back onto the grass, unmoving except for her heaving chest and her trembling legs. Disappointed, and believing that they were finished, Leanne made to roll away but Carly grabbed at her, holding her firmly in place against her.

'No! Wait a minute.' She gasped. 'I want you to come too.'

For a minute or so Leanne stayed where she was, waiting for Carly to get her breath back enough to continue, and suddenly very aware once again that she was naked in the middle of a public park, and making love with another girl. But this time she didn't care. She was glad that Ricky had let her down, glad that Carly had been in that café, and glad that she was now crouching above her, skin on skin, nude body against nude body. Even the thought of what she was doing, exciting and decadent as it was, was making her quiver with delight.

And then Carly's tongue was back, licking at her pussy, sending those wonderful waves of pleasure running through her again. She widened her knees deliberately, wanting Carly to have as much of her as she could, and wriggled her body on Carly's, all the time gazing down in the darkness to pick out the little gleam of wetness that revealed the pussy she had just been eating. She leaned down again and planted a tiny kiss on Carly's pubic mound, just where her slit began, feeling a trace of shaven stubble against her lips.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers