A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
A couple gets caught by a guy and two girls.
6.1k words
4.56
109.7k
27
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

It was HOT! The weather I mean. We had had 3 straight weeks of temps in the 90's and I was sick of it. It was a Saturday and like most I was at work for the morning putting in my obligatory half day with no pay. It wasn't too bad. I would arrive early around 7AM and stay till 11AM to satisfy the boss with my dedication and leave before he got there and before the customers started really arriving. Everybody accepted this as my schedule and nobody bitched too much because they all knew I arrived early to get the field crews out and assigned before the lazy assed salespeople were even out of bed. Then I would get out meet my girlfriend for an afternoon and my wife thought I was at work. Even if she tried to call the office they would tell her I left and I would tell her I was in the field at a jobsite. If she really needed me she would page me. She knew better than to call my cell phone unless someone was dying. I just didn't allow it.

So barring emergencies, I would be free to spend the afternoon with my girlfriend / best friend. We would often meet for a golf game this time of year sometimes just shopping or driving around the area pretending to be tourists or whatever we felt like. Today we were supposed to play golf meet at the clubhouse at 11:30, light lunch, 9 holes and then maybe another quick hole, but not golf.

I got to the clubhouse a little early and found the bar was open even though it was before the usual lunchtime opening. I ordered a cold draft, because of the heat. It was 93 F and not even noon yet and the humidity was high. Combine the high temp and high humidity and it can only be described as oppressive.

I was on my second beer when Tracy arrived and joined me. Damn she looked good in her shorts and light tanktop, thin spaghetti straps and thin material and no bra. She didn't really need one as she was not all that big, "B" cup, but in the air conditioned clubhouse her nipples came to immediate attention.

Neither of us felt like Tee'ing off yet so we ordered a light lunch and another beer and talked. Mostly what we talked about was how damn hot it was and it turned out neither of us really wanted to be on the links in this weather. The discussion centered on what to do instead. We both decided a swim would be perfect but neither of us had suits with us.

Then I had a brain storm. Just down the road from the Golf course was some state owned land with a couple of access roads running throughout it. You couldn't drive the roads as they had them gated and locked but you were allowed to hike in and once you got past the gates it was heavy forest land. Strolling through the shade might be nice, besides who knows what might develop in the wilds.

So we bought a couple of bottles of water and headed down the road, pulled into the parking area and found we were the only cars around. Down the trail we went. About a half mile along the access road a trail led off to the right and down the hill so feeling adventurous we started down the trail, after about 10 minutes I heard water rushing over rocks and followed the sound to a clearing beside a stream.

It was a beautiful little clearing and easily 10 degrees cooler than the top of the hill between the large Hemlocks shadowing the area and the cold mountain stream flowing over the rocks it brought the air temperature down or at least made it see cooler. It was obvious we weren't the first people here as there were a couple of piles of old charcoal left from campfires and the usual scattering of a few beer cans. The area apparently was used by kids out sneaking a beer.

We were drawn to the stream by the promise of cool water. A fast moving good sized stream flowing over an exposed rock shelf and ending about 20 yards downstream in a small waterfall and a large crystal clear pool.

Well we looked at each other and decided a walk down to the top of the falls was needed. Off came the shoes and socks and into the water we waded. God it felt good the cold water running over our feet and legs we walked in the knee deep water to the top of the falls and out onto the rock shelf that overlooked the water about 4 feet below. Now the rock was out in the sun and was warm, almost hot against our backsides as we sat down to enjoy the idyllic spot and it wasn't long until the sun was hot on our backs also. Soon we could feel every bit of the 90+ degree temperature.

I looked at Tracy and said "How about a swim."

I got the reply I expected "But I don't have a suit."

"Who needs one?" I countered "Look around, there's nobody here to see you except me and I've already seen everything you have, up close and personal."

Now Tracy is a vixen in the bed and isn't shy about her body when it's the two of us, but out in public is another story. The swim suit is always a one piece and the clothes are always fairly conservative never revealing much, and if I got a little frisky in public she would get all embarrassed. Always a lady in public but a slut in bed! So I knew that getting her skinny dipping would be a problem.

Well as hot as it was I wasn't going to worry and if she wanted to roast that was her problem. So I stripped off my shirt and started on my shorts and underwear when she realized I was going to get naked out in the air and go swimming. She gave a little squeak and said "Bob, you can't take your clothes off here, somebody will see you."

"I can't?" I answered, "Watch me and if somebody does wander down here and sees me I don't care. Let them look and if they like what they see so much the better, if they don't they can leave."

So I finished striping down, stood up for all the world to see what the good Lord gave me and dove in to the cool clear water below. It was refreshing! As my head broke the surface when I came up I heard Tracy yell, "How is it?"

"Great! Come on, join me. Leave your top and underwear on if you're chicken" I answered.

With that she stood up and looked around then peeled her shorts off exposing her white thong underwear, then looking around again and hesitating she peeled off her tank top, stared at me defiantly and said "Chicken am I?" and jumped into the water.

Now why she left the thong on I will never understand as she exposed damn near everything she had to the world. And a beautiful exposure it was too. Even at 42 this woman still had the body of a 20 year old. With nicely shaped tits that didn't yet surrender to gravity a slim waist, flat stomach and a tight ass it was difficult for people to tell the difference between her and her 22 year old daughter, who I must add is a real hottie too. But back to the thong. The minute she hit the water it became transparent as the plastic wrap you use in the kitchen. I just chuckled as we climbed back up the rocks to dive in again. After about the third dive I was grinning like a fool and chuckling when she demanded to know what was so funny.

"I like the clear plastic look." I said, "I don't know why you bothered to leave it on. Now you just have to dry it before you get dressed."

She looked down at herself and a blush started in her cheeks and spread down her neck and over her tits. Whether she was embarrassed at being for all intents and purposes stark naked or at forgetting about the thong getting transparent I am not sure, but she was muttering what a bastard I was while she stripped it off and laid it on the rocks to dry.

"Happy now, you finally have me naked in the woods. Alone." She said with as much indignation as she could muster while standing there naked.

"Not quite yet." I said as I took a step toward her.

She squealed and dove off the edge into the water to escape my grasp. As I stood on the rocks laughing at her she hollered up from the water, "You may have gotten me naked out here but don't even think about taking advantage of me in the open like this." and she stuck her nose into the air and began to swim to the other side of the pool.

Now she should have known me well enough that two things you don't do are to dare or otherwise challenge me or to tell me I can't have something. Either will only make me more determined. So I dove in after her and quickly caught up with her and while still underwater reached up and stuck a finger into her pussy.

She may have pretended to be too proper to have sex out here but she was certainly turned on enough as my finger slipped right into her very hot box with absolutely no resistance at all.

As I surfaced with my finger still inside her she slipped her arms around me and whispered, "You bastard, you're determined to take me out here in the open aren't you" "You're damn right." I answered, as I slipped two more fingers into that hot box and a mouth around her luscious tit. She just groaned as I worked my fingers around in her box and let my tongue flick over her extended nipple. We stood there with the water lapping between my waist and chest for a few minutes before she put all he weight on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I kept alternating which tit I was sucking. Finally I bit down on one nipple and as usual the pain brought her over the edge into orgasm. Suddenly the water around my hand was bathed in warmth as her juices ran out and warmed the water around her pussy.

Now that she had climaxed once she turned into the vixen slut I enjoyed so much and she was oblivious as to where we were. With her legs already wrapped around my waist she reached down and guided my cock into her pussy and started pumping um and down on me.

It was one of the most exciting and unusual sexual feelings I have ever had with my rock hard member sliding into her HOT cunt then out into the cold water and repeat. The water around my balls was cold enough to keep me from having my own orgasm, yet not so cold as to keep my hardon down. At least not with the stimulation it was receiving. I could have kept hard forever it seemed but after her 4th or 5th orgasm (I lost count) she crawled off me satisfied and beginning to get sore.

"That was fantastic but you didn't cum yet!" she breathed staring into my eyes.

"It's the cold water." I responded

"Come on then." she said, with an evil gleam in her eye she grabbed my dick and nearly dragged me across the pool of stream water and to the rocks. Thankfully she let go of my dick before she started climbing. But she didn't need to hold on anymore I would follow that ass and pussy anywhere at this point.

Up we went to the top. "Lay down here." She ordered. Once I was on my back she dropped her mouth to my dick and started to suck and slide up and down on my rod. Ticking the underside of my meat with her tongue and sliding it around the head.

Now Trace is an accomplished cocksucker, I knew that from pleasant past experience. She could deep throat my 7 ½ inches with out a problem and could, if she wanted, work me up and let me down for an hour or more without letting me cum. The only downside of her efforts was she did not like when I came in her mouth. On the few occasions she took it in she would gag and spit like I was pouring gasoline down her. So I traded off blowing my load down her throat for some really fantastic blow jobs and shooting all over her face and tits. It was a trade I could easily live with.

Well she went to work on me and I knew she was going to torture me for a while so I decided to lay back, rest on my elbows and enjoy the sight of her between my legs, swallowing my cock. After about 10 minutes or so I noticed something on the far bank.

It appeared that we had an audience in the laurel scrub on the far bank about 20 feet away I detected movement. After watching intently for a minute or so while pretending to be concentrating on my blowjob, I could make out at least two people watching us, possibly a third. So I just smiled and relaxed and let things happen reveling in the thought of an audience and how freaked Tracey would be if she knew somebody was watching her suck my dick. This was a real turn on, as if I needed more!

After a couple of minutes I figured I would give them more of a show and I coaxed her legs around and over my shoulders, putting her pussy over my face for a classic 69. Then I went to work running my tongue from the top of her slit over her puffy cunt lips lingering on her clit for a second and then diving into her hole and wiggling it around. All it took was a few of these maneuvers before she was creaming into my mouth and sucking harder on my dick. Then easing off a little as she came down. All the while I kept my eye on the other side of the stream.

Every once in a while I would see a head pop up for a better look then disappear into the brush again so I knew they were still there.

Finally Trace decided to let me go and she started working me hard stroking and sucking harder and just as I was about to blow she pulled her lips off me and positioned her face directly over my dick, mouth closed. One or two more strokes and I let go like a geyser. After fucking her in the water then getting a wonderful blow job with an audience I had built up a hell of a load and I shot it all over her face. Blast after blast hit her on the forehead, the cheeks her nose, lips. But most importantly her eyes. When I was done her eyes were pasted shut with my cum. Perfect!!

I looked over at the laurel bushes and waved for our audience to come out, holding my finger to my lips as a sign of silence. Slowly they started to come out from their screen of vegetation. First came a girl, maybe 20 years old. It was obvious that our show had had an effect on her as the bottoms of her blue bikini had a definite wet spot and it wasn't from swimming. Next came a boy about 18 or so sporting a distinct hardon in his Speedo style swim suit. Then finally another girl following shyly behind the first two. This one had been playing with her tits while she watched. Her bikini top was askew and her nipple nearly hanging out.

Trace wanted to wipe the cum out of her eyes but while our Peeping Tom and Thomasinas had been coming out I had held her arms to her sides and licked her nipples to keep her mind off of everything else. Finally I released her arms and came off of her tits and she reached up to wipe the cum from her face. The first thing she saw was these three teenagers standing there. Instantly the first girl said "That was awesome, I wish I could give head like that! Every time I try the guy shoots in the first 20 seconds. Could you tell me how you do it?"

She was utterly confused, torn between the embarrassment of realizing that these three people were looking at her naked body and cum covered face, and that they had probably, no definitely watched at least part of the blow job she had so expertly delivered and the flattery that was being heaped on her by the young girl with the wet crotch. After about 10 seconds or so where the looks on her face went from terror to confusion and to the deer in the headlights look. Se turned to me and said "You prick, you knew they were there. Didn't you?" But she said it with a smile on her cum covered face, so I knew I wasn't in trouble.

"Not until after you were doing me," I answered. "but before I ate your pussy." Honesty is the best policy, especially when you are caught. With that she grabbed my head and pulled our faces together for a sloppy French kiss that got my own cum all over my face.

"Now I'm not the only one with cum on my face." She smirked. Then turning to our guests "Well, You guys have seen all we got, no fair your still are dressed."

They looked at each other and without another word or hesitation the last girl, the one I had pegged as shy, pulled the strings on her top and bottom and dropped them onto the rocks. She stood there in all her glory. She had the smooth sleekness that only 18 year old girls have a nicely formed set of small tits "A" cup probably, there wasn't much there but somehow it looked right on her. Then down to a perfectly shaved pussy. Not a feather left, whistle clean but definitely a slick coating of wetness from watching our show. All topped with a really pretty face and long deep red curly hair, milky white skin and of course a beautiful case of all over freckles.

Next the first girl, seeing her friend getting into the spirit of things, first undid her top then with a "what the hell" shrug slid he bottoms down to her ankles. Nice body, a little more meat on it than either the other girl or Tracey but in all the right places. Large "D" cup tits with huge nipples that had to be as big around as a cigarette butt and almost as long. Cute brunette, with short cut on the hair and a medium complexion.

That left a confused and obviously scared 18 year old boy standing there between two naked women, whom he knew and faced by two naked strangers he had just watched have sex. In each hand he held a 6 pack of beer and in the center a boner that was threatening to burst his Speedo. After about 30 seconds the last girl, who we later learned was Brenda, reached over and in one swift motion pulled the boy's Speedo down around his ankles. Well if he looked scared before he was down right terror filled now. I think the only thing that kept him from running was that his suit was around his ankles. Then Brenda look at him and said, "come on Jack, grow up, its only skin."

Jack was of average height and thin build with a cock that stood at attention about 6 inches or so, about average, with very sparse pubic hair. Now I am not one to check out guys but I would say he was ok looking, not repugnant by any stretch. I just don't have any basis for comparison or interest either. I did have the natural male reaction to check out his cock as comparison. That old check out the competition thing. Whether or not a guy admits it, he does check other guys out but differently than a woman does. A guy is checking for reasons of competition, strength, health, package size, etc. In other words is this one going to try to edge me out from my female(s). All this is hardwired into our brains since we were running around the plains with our knuckles dragging.

I saw Jack looking at my now flaccid dick and knew it wasn't because he wanted it; it was for the same reason. But being older and more secure in my masculinity than a barely post pubescent boy, it didn't bother me and I didn't embarrass him further by saying anything. I just said "Are those beers cold or do you plan on using them for anchors in the stream."

"Oh sorry," he stuttered in return, "would you like one?"

"If you don't mind sharing, yeah, I would like one. Thanks"

The girls sat down on the rocks facing us and Jack handed out beer all around and put the remainder into the stream to keep it cold. Then we did the introductions all around. We met Brenda, the redhead, just out of high school and 18 years old. Jack also 18 and a recent high school graduate, and finally Steph, the big busted brunette 21 and approaching her last year in college. It seemed all three worked at the golf course and with things being so hot it was a slow day so the manager sent them home. Steph worked as a waitress and since she was of age she had bought the beer for the three of them and their little swim party. They never expected to run into anyone else here. Let alone two naked people having sex in the open.

Steph was still enthralled with Trace's cocksucking technique and asked her again how she was able to keep me from shooting right away. Trace was a little embarrassed to be discussing her sexual technique with someone the same age as her daughter but after some prodding and pleading from both girls she started to loosen up. She described how she would take it into her mouth and not jack me immediately and when she did only slowly and lightly. Also how she could tell I was close to cumming and would back off and slow down.

All this descriptive sex talk was having an effect on all of us. I was feeling the stirrings of another hardon, Jack was still sporting his, and even though he was doing his best to hide it, I could see he was oozing precum. Brenda was sitting Indian style across from me and giving me a view of her open pussy which was glistening wet. Steph was sitting on the rocks also Indian style and was dripping wet so much that she actually had a small puddle under her pussy. Tracy I knew was excited as her nipples were standing straight out like little soldiers at attention.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers
12