A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
A couple having some fun outdoor sex.
1.6k words
4.32
9.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisa and I drove to the north-east end of Woodland Park during the early hours of the evening. I had my camcorder with me; I had checked to make sure it was still in working order before we left home. It had been months since the last time I used it. The fact that we decided to have some fun outdoors made it more deliberate to bring it along. Elisa and I have been cooped up indoors for much of last year; it felt nice to see trees close by instead of from afar.

I found us a parking space and then we got out, and I consulted a map of the park before indicating where we should head. We passed other folks who were there for an evening stroll. We held hands while we walked—two middle-aged people wanting to spend time in the bosom of Nature. The air felt thick; now and then, a gust of wind threatened to blow my hat off my head.

Elisa wore a floral dress. The way she walked, I knew she was itching to take it off. Nobody that saw her could tell that she was bare underneath except for a pair of Thigh High stockings. I carried the camcorder in one hand but got out my phone with my other and told her to strike a pose for me. I took snapshots of her as we made our way along the paved road. We were a typical couple having fun in the woods; nobody could have guessed our ulterior motive.

People were strolling around us, but the farther we ventured into the park, the fewer people we saw. Many of them travelled the popular routes. We got to a particular fork in the road, which was when I indicated at Elisa to go off track. We stepped off the path and made our way past a range of poplar trees that led towards a rocky crevasse. I gazed beyond the trees to observe the sun's position in the sky. We had at least two hours of worthy daylight. That meant that we had at least an hour to accomplish what we came here to do, then hurry our asses back onto the path, least we stroll about confused as to wherever we might be. People have ventured off assigned paths now and then and gotten lost in Woodland Park. Some have even ended up tragically in the news.

I have been visiting Woodland as far back as I could remember. I should say that I'm quite familiar with these woods, except I would be lying. Besides getting lost, there are also wild foxes and even bears roaming the park's interior. You can't ever be as careful as you'd hope. Lucky for us, our chances of encountering any animals were slim, except for the horde of bugs trailing behind us.

"This spot looks good," Elisa indicated at a pair of fallen trees beside a wall of rocks. Beyond the rock wall was a breathtaking view of the valley.

"Yeah, this will just about do," I agreed. "Let me get us set up. Keep a look-out to make sure we're alone."

The ground was littered with dry grass and fallen twigs that nearly blanketed the sparse growth of grass beginning to bloom all over the woods. I switched on the camcorder and then looked for a suitable spot to mount it. I checked to make sure the lens was aimed in our direction, then wedged a small piece of rock underneath to make it stand perfectly.

"Yeah, I think we've got it there," I said before turning towards Elisa. My penis was already knocking hard in my shorts as I dug my hand inside, grinning like an anxious kid. "You ready, babe?"

"Ready whenever you are, hon," said Elisa.

She lifted her dress over her backside, exposing her bare bottom and Thigh-High stockings to the world. I unzipped my shorts and began stroking my semi-hard penis as I approached her.

"Need to get that lubricated first," Elisa said before dropping to her knees and taking ownership of my cock and then giving the tip a smooching kiss. "Hmmm, just the way I like it."

My hands swept her hair off her face and caressed her down to her shoulders as she proceeded to make me grow hard in her mouth. I felt a slight shiver run over my back; it was an intimate feeling that I had missed in months. We had continued enjoying sex while indoors, but the fun wasn't the same as what we were enjoying now. I looked towards the camcorder to make sure it hadn't fallen off. The lens remained aimed at us; a red blinking light indicated that it was still recording. I tried my best to let go of whatever worries harboured my mind. I wanted nothing but to become irresistible to this craven moment. Feeling my wife's mouth on my cock while her hands caressed and tugged on my nuts. No feeling in the world could beat this.

Elisa stopped and then stood up. Lifting her dress once more, she turned around and wiggled her butt at me while grabbing hold of the dead tree branches.

I edged closer and rubbed my phallus against her pussy's entrance.

I gasped from the sizzling tremor that shot back at me.

Elisa reached between her legs and tucked me inside her as I then held onto her hips and we began our sexual dance.

We took things slow and steady, but gradually I increased my pace. My breathing was controlled at first, but the longer I thrust into Elisa's pussy, as I felt the erotic tremor cruising through my body, I then surrendered to my passion. I began thrusting harder. Elisa, too, was gasping fervently. Her eyes stayed half-closed to the lust that was suddenly overwhelming her mind and body. Her moans seemed to travel beyond the valley. Birds chipped above our heads. Irritant mosquitoes dances and pinched my legs, and yet I paid them no mind. Now and then, I glanced towards the camcorder, glad that it was still filming.

I kept on jerking harder and faster into my wife's pussy. My mouth fell open as I was now exhaling and breathing through it.

It wasn't until I turned to look towards my left shoulder that I caught sight of something odd standing fifteen feet from us. I didn't want to believe it at first, but then I screwed my eyes and realised I wasn't imagining things.

A man stood there staring at us. He wasn't wearing the customary uniform of a park ranger, and yet somehow, he had found us amid the woods. I also noticed that he was masturbating to the sight of us. What surprised me most was that I had never heard him, nor do I know how long he might have stood there watching.

Elisa noticed that I had slowed my pace. "What's wrong, hon?"

She stopped when she then saw who I was staring at. I waved at the stranger. He returned my wave with one of his before approaching us.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," he said.

He introduced himself as Ray, and he said that he often came by this route to do some bird-watching (he wore a pair of binoculars around his neck), and he was about leaving for a different spot when he sighted us.

"You wanna join us then?" I cordially asked him. "Elisa certainly won't mind. Would you, darling?"

Elisa smiled and said, "Three is always good company. As long as he's clean."

"I most certainly am," Ray answered. "Also, I've got a condom in my wallet."

He eagerly took off his binoculars, then got out his wallet and rescued a condom sheath out of it. He wore it over his dick, then drew closer; he unbuckled his pants and left them to bunch around his ankles. Elisa attended to his cock while I went and grabbed the camcorder and started filming them. She took turns sucking both our cocks, then later allowed Ray to enter her from behind while she leaned against me.

"You look beautiful, honey," I said as I spied her through the camcorder. "Go ahead, smile for the camera, hon."

She gave me a winning smile, including a thumbs-up while taking a pounding from our latest friend. I moved over to the side to film his cock sliding between her ass cheeks. Ray appeared to be doing a credible job the way he hammered Elisa; I knew she was feeling it from the sound of her cries. I stroked my cock with my free hand while I continued to watch them. I kept glancing around to make sure no other person was going to surprise us.

Ray was grunting harder as he was likewise pounding Elisa with adequate strength. He held unto Elisa and gave a hard thrust and a simultaneous grunt that announced that he had climaxed. Elisa, too, grunted and choked in response. Ray pulled out of him and we saw his condom sac bore evidence of his seed. Elisa pulled the condom off him and upended its rich content down her throat. We both watched her swallow every drop—it was a good thing I had it captured on film—then she came and sucked me until I pumped my load into her mouth, and likewise she guzzled every trace of it, smacking her lips when she finished.

"Now that's something you don't see every day," Ray complimented her.

We shook hands and exchanged phone numbers with promises to meet again, then we waved goodbye and went a different route.

"It's going to get dark soon," I said after zipping back my shorts. "We'd best be off, hon."

"You lead and I'll follow, darling," she said.

We held hands and together made our way back onto the path that led to the park's parking ground.