A Waste of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers

The two sisters took showers and then got back into their clothes. Zoe gushed over all the really nice stuff in the house and started saying all the things she was too embarrassed to say in front of George.

"Can you believe he just trusts us in his house? I bet he has cameras watching us."

"No. A guy who lives alone doesn't have a need for cameras."

"Anyway, your plan was another flop. So why don't we do things my way this time?"

"And what exactly is your way?"

Zoe filled Anna in and then had to convince her sister to go along with it. In the end Anna agreed. She didn't know why she was agreeing to this but she agreed if it meant maybe getting George. She just wanted him so bad.

The two sisters were naked again and they rode the elevator up to the third floor to find George in his bed, sleeping. Anna sort of felt scared. The afternoon sun was coming in through the windows and the whole room was lit up.

They approached the bed and then started to crawl onto it. Zoe went to George's lips and started to kiss him. Anna went instead to his cock. She gently got it free from his shorts. He wasn't hard yet but that was ok. Anna put it in her mouth and she started to suck on him.

George experienced a couple of seconds of annoyance at his little sisters. Ok, technically, Anna would be his big sister since she was born a month earlier than George would have been but he was still at least four or five years older than her so he was putting her down as a little sister.

Why couldn't they just let him sleep. He gave them the whole house to ... ah but that felt good. Ok. One of his sisters was kissing him and the other was sucking his dick. Look, you can only tempt a guy so much. Fuck it. If they wanted to have sex so bad then he'd just fuck them. How difficult could it be?

They were both so fine. Zoe had slightly larger breasts than Anna and Zoe was also a little prettier. But that was not to say that Anna wasn't just as attractive in her own way. Anna had skin that was so fair and so smooth. And she knew how to give a really good blow job apparently.

Kissing Zoe was interesting in that she was more gentle than Anna had been. She wasn't trying to shove her tongue all the way into George's mouth like her sister had. It just was a nice relaxing kiss. She was also slower with how she ran her hands onto his body.

George's mind came to full power and he got up from the bed. The two sisters then laid bellies down next to each other and propped their upper bodies up with their elbows. George went up to the edge of the bed and Anna started to suck him again with her sister's face right next to her.

After a few moments of Anna sucking him, George took his cock from her and put it to Zoe's lips. Yeah, if they were going to make him commit incest then he was going all in. Zoe smiled, tilted her head to the side and then opened her mouth and Anna watched as her sisters sucked on the cock.

Zoe wasn't as good at blow jobs as her sister. After a couple of times of just moving the cock in and out of her mouth with no technique, Anna took back over. Yeah, there was a a very big difference in how they did that. Even when Anna wasn't sucking it, just kissing the side or the head, she made it feel good. Not that Zoe felt bad, it was just that her blow job felt like nothing.

Then it went back in Zoe's mouth for a bit and she tried but again it was amateurish. Anna pressed her face to her sister's and the head of the dick passed from one sister's mouth to the other. George almost wished Zoe would sit out the cock sucking part since Anna was so good at it.

Zoe didn't want to be pushed out. She started putting her mouth around the shaft and letting her tongue lick him. Then her mouth moved up to the head and both sisters had part of the head of his cock in their mouths.

Then an interesting thing happened. Zoe abandoned the cock and got Anna to do so as well. They each had a hand on his shaft and they were trying to stroke him but right before George he saw the two sisters kiss with tongue and everything. It was soft and slow at first but then they started to really get into it with each other.

Ok, so now that George was actually seeing two sisters making out, it was hot. Maybe he'd actually have to go look at some lesbian incest porn.

The two sisters moved so that they could put their heads by the headboard of the bed. Anna put a leg over her sister's leg and then they both opened wide for George. While they waited for him to come to them, they looked at each other and started to kiss. Anna had an arm under Zoe's head and Zoe held Anna's hand as it came down past her shoulder.

From this view, each pussy just looked so inviting. It was almost hard to choose. Finally he made up his mind and went to Anna. He rubbed the head of his cock on her pussy lips while he reached for Zoe's pussy with his right hand. Two sisters. Two pussies. And all he'd done was ask for it.

Was he really going to fuck his sister? Yeah, he was. He just needed to not get her pregnant. That was all. Just be careful about that and then he could treat them like he'd treat any other women.

He pushed into her and Anna reacted immediately. She was so happy to finally get fucked by George. She turned from kissing her sister to looking at him with intense eyes. George had to admit, that was good pussy. His sister felt better than that other girl he used to always have on his mind.

No, guilt. You go away. We don't need you here right now. We can deal with you later. Right now, George was having sex and he wasn't about to even be bothered.

He leaned down to kiss her and then Zoe got a kiss in as well. He also got a taste of Zoe's nipples while he was fucking Anna. This was so nice.

Anna surprisingly didn't last very long. Her skin turned red, her eyes rolled back, and her body jerked around a bit. George was too concerned with not getting her pregnant to join her in her orgasm but he was happy she was getting what she wanted.

Anna was spent, and after a brief moment of a kiss with George, she let him go.

Next was Zoe. Anna just looked with a blank expression on her face as George moved his dick to Zoe's pussy. Zoe was tight but she started to loosen up once the dick was in there. George started out going slow the way he had with Anna but Zoe wanted faster and faster. Anna kissed her sister but Zoe preferred that Anna lick on her breasts so that was what Anna did.

There was a moment when George's dick popped out of Zoe and Anna was right there to get it into her mouth for a few seconds before it went back into Zoe's pussy. Cool, so George thought maybe he could get the two sisters to go down on each other later.

George fucked Zoe good and hard but even with Anna's help, missionary was not going to do it for them. Zoe moved her body into doggy style and George fucked her from behind. She had such a nice shape to her ass. Anna was next to George. She kissed him and felt his body while he was fucking their sister.

Fucking from behind seemed to really be what Zoe liked. She moaned louder and louder as George's dick went faster and faster. Smack, smack, smack. Eventually her head went down to the bed and it was clear that her climax had started. For George, he was just thinking over and over 'don't get them pregnant'. He held his cum in as best he could and was surprised to learn he could actually ride out her orgasm without having one himself. He just needed to be in the right mindset for it.

Ok, were they done? No, cause Anna had her second wind and she wanted more. Ok, so he'd give her more.

This time, Anna wanted to be fucked good and hard like Zoe had been. Unlike Zoe, she just wanted missionary. So George gave her what she wanted and Zoe was just there on her side watching. Zoe giggled as she thought about sharing a boyfriend with her sister. Her father would flip out when he heard of it. She could just imagine half siblings all being cousins. That thought made her giggle more and Anna had to reach over to slap some of Zoe's exposed skin to get her to stop ruining the mood.

Anna was having such a nice time with that dick in her. He was so good. She felt her next orgasm coming but she tried to hold out. She wanted to savor the moment. Too late. She started cumming and then right at the wrong moment she felt George pull his dick out of her.

Why? What's wrong? Then she felt his hot cum as it covered her pubic hair and some of it leaked down to her pussy lips. No. No. Don't waste it. She wanted it.

George fell to her side but his dick was still erect. She grabbed his dick, rubbed the head in his own cum and then she got on top of him and lowered her pussy down onto him. No, you're not done yet. Come on. Cum for me, she thought. Please. She milked his dick with her pussy and she felt one last gob of semen escape his dick. She didn't know if that was a new orgasm for him or if she'd simply liberated what was left over from the previous one but she was thankful for it. Now she was satisfied and she could lay down on top of him.

The three of them relaxed and Anna kissed him. Then Zoe kissed him and then the two sisters kissed each other.

Then, George was finally able to get some sleep.

...

The next morning, George woke up to find that instead of a naked girl on each side of him, They were both on the same side, with Anna closer to him than Zoe. Ok. Yeah. So that had happened.

To undo or not to undo? That was the question. Was there any chance that they could get pregnant? If they were going to keep doing this, then condom use would definitely be in order. Or maybe anal. Sill, it might already be too late.

Just on a whim George went down to his workshop and looked over everything. He asked the computer if everything was still in working order and he was a bit creeped out yet relieved to hear that it was. If he wanted to reset that last few hours it was totally possible. He still didn't understand why it was you had to go back in time in intervals of 13 minutes. It had something to do with the size of the earth and the speed at which it went around the sun but George couldn't say he really understood it.

But wait. What was the rush? He'd had fun. The girls had had fun. Sure, now that the fun was had they'd likely want to talk about relationship stuff and they'd want him to choose one of them over the other and they'd ask if the threesome had run its course in his head. But he could deal with that. It wasn't time to do anything with that damned machine yet.

"What are you thinking?" asked the computer.

"Nothing. Just running some numbers in my head."

"Is there a reason you asked if the machine was still operational?"

"No, not a real reason."

"I feel I should remind you that your other self wasted years of his life going back and forth in an vain effort to fix the time line and put things back the way they had been before. He was never successful."

"I wasn't even thinking of trying that. No. Everything's good as is."

"This isn't related to the Anna Arbor problem, is it?"

"No. No. Why would you say that? And she's not a problem. Not really. She's nice."

"Please tell me you haven't copulated with her."

"Why would you ask that? You're just jumping to conclusions. Besides what business would it be of yours if I had?"

"It pains my circuits to have to tell you this but it is possible, if only slightly, that Anna is in fact your half sister."

"What? How? My mother cheated on my dad?"

"In my data files I do have a record of that happening at least once and the timing does match up with her birth date."

"Well, I knew my mom was a bitch."

"Your other self didn't seem to think so. He was quite taken with her."

"What do you mean? Please don't tell me what I think you're trying to hint at. You better be joking."

"Anna Arbor could in fact be your daughter. Without testing her genetics there's no way to know for sure but ..."

"You tell me this now!"

"Is there a reason I should have told you this before?"

"Yes. Hell yes. I just ... I ... I may have just ... Oh dear."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers