A Watched Kettle...Ch. 01

Story Info
He encourages unsatisfied wife to take lover.
3.6k words
71.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Watched Kettle Never Boils Ch. 01

I met Donna when she was 27 years old and I was 31. She had shoulder-length golden blonde hair a tight body and a cute little heart shaped ass to die for. She had a computer-related problem that needed technical assistance and I just happened to be on call that day. We hit it off from the beginning, finding that we had similar interests, opinions, and tastes. She stood 5'-7" weighed 128 lbs. and had a very nicely proportioned figure. Her 36C breasts were well suited for her frame. They stood up round and firm, with nipples that slightly pointed up towards the heavens.

Donna and I quickly became best of friends then lovers. We had a fantastic relationship during the time we dated and tied the knot after just 6 months. The short dating period upset a number of her (mostly male) friends, who thought we should invest a little more time in the relationship before taking the big leap. I was never sure if this was a "big brother" type of concern or if they were upset that she was being taken off the market. I imagine it was a little of both.

Donna comes from a large family; she has very sound family values and morals. She is a "one-man" type of girl. On the surface she is a sweet, soft-spoken, submissive woman but she also has strong opinions and has the intelligence to match. Like most intelligent people she is slightly lacking in other areas. When it comes to common sense she can be lost at times. She also over analyzes everything, almost never taking any risks or chances. Although we never do anything "wild and crazy" we still live a safe happy loving life.

One of Donna's most unquestioned talents is the art of performing oral sex. She gives the best head I have ever had, bar none. Not only are her toe curling blowjobs fantastic, she swallows every drop, every time. She has always taken some pride in the fact that she has always been a swallower, never a spitter. This fact alone gave her a reputation amongst her "crowd". Her fun-loving personality coupled with her cock sucking reputation assured that she was highly sought after for dates and "special" friendships during her college years.

Even in her younger days no one would suggest that Donna was ever a slut, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that a woman doesn't reach that level of talent overnight. Her blowjobs must have taken years to perfect, and as I was to find out later with a number of different partners. Of course this all happened before we were dating, much less married. In a way it was a turn-on to know she had a bit of a reputation amongst her peers. It never bothered me that others had sampled her talented charms. I've never been jealous of my lovers past relationships.

Sex has always been more of a focus for me than it has been for Donna. After nine years and all the pressures that two small children, a house, and a career can bring to a marriage, sex was bound to drop off, and it did. We were tired all the time and rarely found time to be alone together. When we did find the time, Donna seemed to enjoy the sex but it became increasingly difficult (for me) to bring her to an orgasm. Afterwards I could usually get her off with my fingers, tongue, (and sometimes a vibrator), but I still felt that I wasn't getting the job done. She never seemed to mind but we still had sex less and less. Eventually even the blowjobs became far and few between. Her sweet lips around my cock became a distant memory.

I know a large part of the sexual drop-off was the kids, but I also believe that it was in part because Donna (Although she would never admit to it) started to become somewhat less than satisfied when we made love. When we finally had time for sex I would sometimes cum too soon, then other times I wouldn't cum fast enough. There were times I tried to change up techniques, but failed miserablely because she felt pressured to have an "expected" orgasm. It felt like I was working too hard at it. Another nagging thought that kept crossing my mind was dick size. My cock is average sized with a medium girth. I had to wonder if deep down her body secretly wanted something a little more than I could provide.

About two years ago I had a very erotic dream where I watched a younger version of my wife on her knees with her head bobbing up and down in her boyfriend's lap. She sucked and licked his dick like a Popsicle. He looked at her with a lustful gaze and slowly thrust his pelvis towards her face. There was no doubt he loved what she was doing, and it wasn't long before his breathing became fast and furious. She had her hand around the base of his dick, stroking it into her mouth. After awhile she started to lick and suck at his balls until his dick started to ooze with pre-cum. With a sense of urgency he pulled her hungry mouth back up to his throbbing cock. She continued to jerk him in tandem with her bobbing head. She kissed, sucked and licked the tip of his cock until he couldn't stand it any longer. His body twitched and spasmed while he came in her more than willing mouth. Donna kept stroking his cock until he was totally spent, gently pulling his dick out of her mouth without missing a drop. They grabbed each other and kissed deeply with unbridled passion.

I woke up and found myself in a puddle of my own sperm, with my wife innocently sleeping beside me totally unaware. I got up and rushed to the bathroom to clean up before she awoke. Later I stripped the bed and washed the sheets while she was shopping with the kids. It was the first wet dream that I had in over 25 years.

After that night I started to fantasize about my wife sucking and fucking other men. This was new to me. In the past I might occasionally fantasize about Donna having sex with another woman, but never another man or other men - especially men who are better equipped than I am. I couldn't believe my head and body was going off in such deviant directions. My mind spun from lust to disgust, while my body (specifically my cock) rose to new heights of hardness. My dreams and masturbation fantasies became filled with visions of my lovely wife blowing various guys, some friends, some casual acquaintances, some I didn't even know. I envisioned her on her knees sucking dicks, big ones and small ones, black ones and white ones. It didn't take long before I started to imagine her fucking men with large cocks. Not the horse sized dicks you see in movies or the Internet, but definitely longer and thicker than what I have to offer.

I was apprehensive about telling Donna of my fantasies. However, they had become such a turn-on for me that I was hoping they would have the same effect on her. In reality (outside of my fantasy world) I knew that I had a snowballs chance in hell to persuade my "prudish" wife to engage in such acts of debauchery. She was a "one guy" type of woman. What would shethink? How could I explain to her that I'd like her to take a lover (or lovers) while I was to be faithful to her? Would she think that I was fucking around and was trying to ease the guilt feelings? Or worse yet, would she think that I was bisexual and using her to pick up other "bi-guys" for my perverse sexual exploits? I didn't know, but I knew that eventually I'd end up telling her. (I usually end up telling her everything)

I had a particularly erotic dream one night and decided to use it as my way to broach the subject with her. I uncomfortably told her about a dream where she was having hot passionate (heavy breathing) sex with a well-endowed "boyfriend" while I was secretly watching. She nervously brushed it off and related how people have dreams all the time that are very different from their actual wants, needs or what they would ever consider doing. It was dropped and the subject changed. She didn't seize the opportunity to have some well-deserved extramarital sex like I had hoped, but she didn't freak-out either. In the back of my mind I felt that she was a little disgusted or at least turned off, but being the good wife she is, she hid it well.

Over the next few months I would casually mention some of my hotter dreams to her and she seemed to become more accepting that this was a "new" little kink of mine that was harmless as long as she didn't plan to take me up on the offer. She would sometimes (rarely) tease me by asking me if her boyfriend had stretched her pussy enough for me because she knew that I liked the feel of "sloppy seconds". This would always get me going and have me ejaculating in seconds flat.

One evening after a few drinks I playfully started to joke with her about fucking another guy. We went back and forth for a few minutes before I admitted to her that it was more than a fantasy for me. "As a matter of fact I would give my left nut to watch you fuck another man." I confessed. I also admitted that I would masturbate at home while she went out with her friends and came home late, thinking about her meeting some guy and getting laid. A couple of times I even went as far as to place some condoms in a pocket of her purse "just in case" she would unexpectedly meet a new fuck buddy.

"So basically, you've been jacking yourself silly whenever I've gone out with my friends, thinking about my potential infidelity. But Paul, how much have you thought about it actually happening? How would you feel about me coming home with torn panties after some guy has had his way with me? Have you thought about the fact that I might let him do things to me that you haven't done? I might let him fuck me in the ass, or I may decide to let him fuck me without a condom? Have you thought about how you would feel if I enjoy the pleasure that he gives me more than the pleasure I get from you? What if I want to keep fucking him after your little fantasies fade? What if I get used to his big cock, the way it fills me completely? Have you thought about the reality of any of these things?"

I told her that I had given it a lot of thought. I knew that she loved me and wouldn't leave; we were partners and soul mates. I told her that as long as we kept what we were doing from the kids, there would be no other "rules" for her to follow. It would start and stop at her pleasure and what she did or didn't do with him or what she told or didn't tell me was up to her. She smiled sadly at me and said "I love you honey, but this just isn't going to happen. I'm sorry, I don't want to disappoint you but you have to understand that this doesn't turn me on and its never going to happen." I had a lump in my throat and felt somewhat foolish for sounding so pathetic. To save further embarrassment I joked that never is a long time. "If you ever change your mind just let me know". We never mentioned it again and I vowed to stop telling her my dreams and fantasies on the subject.

Memorial Day was a pleasant relief from the long New England winter. We were invited to a friend's annual Memorial Day get-together. I usually elect to stay home and watch the kids so Donna can get a break and kick it up with her all of her old pals. Since I've never really clicked with her friends, missing this party is a no brainier. However this year Donna's mother unexpectedly offered to sit the kids, so I decided to suck it up and accompany her to the annual event. We arrived at the party around dusk when things were starting to get in gear. The people who brought their (uninvited) children were soon departing or long gone and everyone seemed to have a pleasant buzz from the company and booze.

Donna was busy with all the hugs and kisses associated with greeting friends that haven't been seen for a year. I was lagging behind "out of sight" when Alex, a nice enough guy and one of Donna's ex-boyfriends came up to greet me. We got along better than most of Donna's other friends but he was a dog who always made a point of telling me how sexy my wife was looking. I knew he would jump at the chance to get into her panties if given the opportunity, he as much said so the first time we met. Someone broke out a bottle of Tequila and before long we were doing shots and feeling a bright little buzz. Caught up in the festivities, a very happy Donna gave me a long kiss and asked me if I'd be sweet enough to grab her a "Sammy" (Sam Adams). How could I refuse? It took me awhile to make my way inside, I needed to take a piss and the line was long, then I ran into a few people that I hadn't seen in years and talked for a while. When I got back outside I couldn't find Donna, which was not surprising because there were lots of people, the house was huge, and the yard encompassed a few acres with multiple buildings. There were small groups of people talking and laughing everywhere. I socialized from group to group while I waited for her to return.

After about a half an hour I decided to go back inside to look for Donna and grab another beer. I found the beer but I couldn't find my wife. I asked around but no one had seen her. Donna can handle herself without me around and she was amongst friends so I was not overly concerned. After downing another beer and still not finding my wife it occurred to me that I hadn't seen Alex around for some time either. My mind started to race. It had been months since I had my "big" talk with Donna and we never mentioned it again, had she finally decided to take me up on it? My better senses told me NO, not here. If she were ever going to take a lover it wouldn't be so that any of her friends might find out. But curiosity got the best of me and I launched a one-man search party for the ex-lovers. I moved about the house with stealth and ease but to my disappointment I could not locate either party. When I came back to the main party I immediately saw Alex and he approached me. "Where have you been buddy?" he asked as he handed me a full shot of Tequila. "This one has your name on it." I threw the shot down and scanned the room for my wife. Alex poured me another shot.

"Have you seen Donna around?" I asked.

"Yea, isn't she outside by the fire" he half drunkenly replied. I looked out the window and sure enough there was my innocent looking wife not five feet from where I lost her an hour before.

She smiled and waved as I came back outside. "Where have you been, and where's my beer?" she teased.

"Your beer tasted great about an hour ago," I replied, "but here's another anyway." I joked as I passed along another Sammy. Donna apologized and said that she got caught up talking to a couple of old friends and lost track of the time. We continued to mingle about and at some point found ourselves alone.

"So sweetheart," I nervously started "I noticed that Alex and you were gone for quite sometime earlier, anything I should know about?"

"What?" She looked a little confused.

"You know how he still has a hard-on for you. Did he try to get a little?" I mused, "I actually imagined that you might be upstairs re-aquatinting him with your talented charms."

"You wish." She giggled still a little drunk. "Paul I've told you a half dozen times, I have no interest in Alex anymore. He has the sex drive of a junkyard dog and would hump anything that stands still long enough."

"I'm just kidding." I smiled back deciding to drop the subject.

"I was re-aquatinting Neil with my talented charms." she unexpectedly blurted out. She looked at me waiting for what I was going to say or do next.

"What? Neil? But I thought... and then... but you never... You're joking, oh your joking, O.K. you got me, I didn't know you were just teasing." I stammered.

She pulled me close and looked me straight in the eyes. (I could smell the booze on her breath) "I gave Neil a blowjob tonight and probably would have fucked him too if I only had one of those stupid condoms you used to hide in my purse."

I knew that Neil and his wife Ellen had separated a few months back, but I never thought of Neil as a potential "date" for my wife. I knew they were close at one time. Although they were never actually a couple, in their youth they had a "special" friendship when Donna was between boyfriends. They were ultra discrete and no one ever suspected.

For once in my life I was completely without words to say. I smiled weakly trying to gather my senses enough to speak. My pure and innocent wife had just blown an old boyfriend she hadn't seen in years and all I could do was stare at her with butterflies in my stomach and a growing lump in my pants.

"It was... interesting, a little exciting. I didn't plan it. It just kind of happened. We were talking about his separation and all his other problems when he unexpectedly started to tell me about how Ellen rarely gave him any sex (even before their marriage). In all the time that they were together she only once gave him (a pathetic excuse for) a blowjob."

"Not even in the same league with what you used to do to me, even when you were half asleep." He flirted.

She continued, "I was feeling a little buzzed, I knew you wanted it. It was certainly obvious that he wanted it, and I kind of wanted it too. So one thing led to another and we slipped off to the small guesthouse out back and well, I knew Neil could keep a secret so we had a little fun."

I was very excited by the conversation and the thought of what had just occurred "behind my back". I pulled Donna close and kissed her passionately. "I don't know what to say baby, I can't believe how hot I am for you right now, I love you"

"I know you do. I love you too." She smiled as she grabbed my hand. She led me back to the party still in progress. I followed her around with a semi-erection for the rest of the evening acting like a lost puppy. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. It was almost like she had me under some kind of magical spell. Sometime later I saw Neil talking and laughing with some other friends. Instead of looking depressed as he had earlier, he looked as if he had just won the lottery. (In a way he had)

When we arrived home Donna and I practically ran to our bedroom discarding our clothes on the way. I threw her to the bed, almost ripping her panties as I pulled them off. I dove between her parted thighs and sucked and licked her sweet pussy like a mad man. I easily slid three fingers into her well-lubricated snatch with almost no resistance. She moaned lightly and slowly moved in rhythm with my thrusting fingers. She then had the most intense orgasm that I've ever witnessed her have (and in record time). After resting for a minute, she flipped over on her elbows and knees and stuck her bum up in the air. She was so wet that I slid completely in to her depths with one gentle push. She gasped and started fucking me back like a bitch in heat, gyrating her ass and pussy against my thrusting pelvis. I fucked her with all the energy of when I was twenty years old, but with all the evenings excitements I knew that I couldn't hold on long. When I couldn't take it any longer I unloaded what seemed like a cup seamen into her warm box.

Later Lying in each other's arms, (and after our breathing finally returned to normal), I playfully asked her if we'd be seeing more of Neil in the near future.

"I wouldn't bet on it," was all she said. She giggled and elbowed me (lightly) in the ribs. It didn't matter to me. My beautiful wife had just fulfilled my biggest fantasy and in the process gave me a lifetime worth of beat-off material. I am one lucky guy with one sexy wife.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories